Reggie's Getting Knocked Out With Finaflex G8

Page 1 of 6 123 ... Last
  1. Reggie's Getting Knocked Out With Finaflex G8


    Life's a garden, dig it


  2. Yee yee!
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
    •   
       


  3. would not miss this one

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Yee yee!

    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    would not miss this one
    Welcome aboard brothers! It's been awhile.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  5. That it has! Glad to see you back in the FREAKY section :P
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    That it has! Glad to see you back in the FREAKY section :P
    Feels good to be back
    Life's a garden, dig it

  7. Count me in on this one.

  8. subbed
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  9. Hello and good night
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  10. I'm in Reggie.
    UPS doesn't deliver until like 1700, so I should have mine tonight.

  11. Thanks for joining fellas!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  12. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I'm in Reggie.
    UPS doesn't deliver until like 1700, so I should have mine tonight.
    this is coming ups?
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    this is coming ups?
    USPS
    Life's a garden, dig it

  14. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    USPS
    damn, i got excited when i saw ups...the mail delivery here really truely sucks!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  15. Now it is coming USPS, it transferred from UPS to USPS at 13:03 about 30 minutes from my house. Now it is scheduled for tomorrow

  16. You guys really need to sign up for UPS mychoice.
    That send you an email and text message when packages ship to you, and when delivered.

  17. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    You guys really need to sign up for UPS mychoice.
    That send you an email and text message when packages ship to you, and when delivered.
    if it's coming ups i don't sweat it...it's usps that is f'ked up here....i got better mail delivery when i lived in the phillipines!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  18. update:
    it came, guess i will be starting g8 tonight also, reggie!!!

    good luck!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  19. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    update:
    it came, guess i will be starting g8 tonight also, reggie!!!

    good luck!!!
    Thanks bigt sleep well!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  20. Is it weird that I'm counting down the hours until bedtime? Lol
    Life's a garden, dig it

  21. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Is it weird that I'm counting down the hours until bedtime? Lol
    lol...on a fri night too.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  22. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...on a fri night too.
    Haha I'm old!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  23. Just mixed 1 scoop with 10oz of water and I must say they really improved the flavor. This is much better than the original. On that note it's time to get some sleep!!
    Life's a garden, dig it

  24. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Just mixed 1 scoop with 10oz of water and I must say they really improved the flavor. This is much better than the original. On that note it's time to get some sleep!!
    What did you think the taste was similar to? I thought immediately of Country Time Lemonade with a little sugar added.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
  25. Reggie's Getting Knocked Out With Finaflex G8


    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    What did you think the taste was similar to? I thought immediately of Country Time Lemonade with a little sugar added.
    That's a good comparison. It helped me to fall asleep very quickly but unfortunately I've woken up a couple of times so far. Hoping it's just because it's night #1
    Life's a garden, dig it

  26. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Just mixed 1 scoop with 10oz of water and I must say they really improved the flavor. This is much better than the original. On that note it's time to get some sleep!!
    That sounds promising. The old flavor was palatable, and different. I am looking forward to this new one.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    That sounds promising. The old flavor was palatable, and different. I am looking forward to this new one.
    I found myself drinking the original as fast as I could to get it down, but I actually kinda sipped on this new flavor. Very tasty!

    I did end up waking 3 times last night. Could possibly be due to the fact that I had my post training fluff about 45 minutes before consuming the G8. I know most things absorb better on an empty stomach so will try it that way tonight.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  28. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    I found myself drinking the original as fast as I could to get it down, but I actually kinda sipped on this new flavor. Very tasty!

    I did end up waking 3 times last night. Could possibly be due to the fact that I had my post training fluff about 45 minutes before consuming the G8. I know most things absorb better on an empty stomach so will try it that way tonight.
    45 mins removed from food should have been fine. Try an hour this next time and see how you respond.

    There is a bit of a compounding effect that occurs with G8 from my experience, so the sleep get better with extended use.

    How did you feel upon waking?
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  29. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    45 mins removed from food should have been fine. Try an hour this next time and see how you respond.

    There is a bit of a compounding effect that occurs with G8 from my experience, so the sleep get better with extended use.

    How did you feel upon waking?
    Ok I will give that a shot. I felt good this morning, better than normal. Actually got up right away and hit some fasted bicep training.
    Life's a garden, dig it

  30. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post

    Ok I will give that a shot. I felt good this morning, better than normal. Actually got up right away and hit some fasted bicep training.
    I would try my next dose farther from food and see how it goes.

    If you still feel good upon waking you could up the dose. Some people, although kinda rare, could take an entire scoop of the old G8 formula and be just fine.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com
  •   

      
     

Log in
Log in