• Established
That it has! Glad to see you back in the FREAKY section :p

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in Reggie.
UPS doesn't deliver until like 1700, so I should have mine tonight.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for joining fellas!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now it is coming USPS, it transferred from UPS to USPS at 13:03 about 30 minutes from my house. Now it is scheduled for tomorrow

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys really need to sign up for UPS mychoice.
That send you an email and text message when packages ship to you, and when delivered.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
You guys really need to sign up for UPS mychoice.
That send you an email and text message when packages ship to you, and when delivered.
if it's coming ups i don't sweat it...it's usps that is f'ked up here....i got better mail delivery when i lived in the phillipines!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
update:
it came, guess i will be starting g8 tonight also, reggie!!!

good luck!!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is it weird that I'm counting down the hours until bedtime? Lol

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just mixed 1 scoop with 10oz of water and I must say they really improved the flavor. This is much better than the original. On that note it's time to get some sleep!!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just mixed 1 scoop with 10oz of water and I must say they really improved the flavor. This is much better than the original. On that note it's time to get some sleep!!
What did you think the taste was similar to? I thought immediately of Country Time Lemonade with a little sugar added.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What did you think the taste was similar to? I thought immediately of Country Time Lemonade with a little sugar added.
That's a good comparison. It helped me to fall asleep very quickly but unfortunately I've woken up a couple of times so far. Hoping it's just because it's night #1

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds promising. The old flavor was palatable, and different. I am looking forward to this new one.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sounds promising. The old flavor was palatable, and different. I am looking forward to this new one.
I found myself drinking the original as fast as I could to get it down, but I actually kinda sipped on this new flavor. Very tasty!

I did end up waking 3 times last night. Could possibly be due to the fact that I had my post training fluff about 45 minutes before consuming the G8. I know most things absorb better on an empty stomach so will try it that way tonight.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I found myself drinking the original as fast as I could to get it down, but I actually kinda sipped on this new flavor. Very tasty!

I did end up waking 3 times last night. Could possibly be due to the fact that I had my post training fluff about 45 minutes before consuming the G8. I know most things absorb better on an empty stomach so will try it that way tonight.
45 mins removed from food should have been fine. Try an hour this next time and see how you respond.

There is a bit of a compounding effect that occurs with G8 from my experience, so the sleep get better with extended use.

How did you feel upon waking?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
45 mins removed from food should have been fine. Try an hour this next time and see how you respond.

There is a bit of a compounding effect that occurs with G8 from my experience, so the sleep get better with extended use.

How did you feel upon waking?
Ok I will give that a shot. I felt good this morning, better than normal. Actually got up right away and hit some fasted bicep training.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I will give that a shot. I felt good this morning, better than normal. Actually got up right away and hit some fasted bicep training.
I would try my next dose farther from food and see how it goes.

If you still feel good upon waking you could up the dose. Some people, although kinda rare, could take an entire scoop of the old G8 formula and be just fine.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would try my next dose farther from food and see how it goes.

If you still feel good upon waking you could up the dose. Some people, although kinda rare, could take an entire scoop of the old G8 formula and be just fine.
Ok I'll space it out more and see how I respond. If no change I will up it to 1 1/2 and go from there.

2 scoops of the original would be insane, although might be fun to see how long you could stay awake lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok I'll space it out more and see how I respond. If no change I will up it to 1 1/2 and go from there.

2 scoops of the original would be insane, although might be fun to see how long you could stay awake lol
Well the serving size was cut in half on G8. It's still the same ingredient blend gram for gram, so a full scoop of the new formula is the same as half of a scoop of the old.

It's the same amount of product just a more user friendly dosing option.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well the serving size was cut in half on G8. It's still the same ingredient blend gram for gram, so a full scoop of the new formula is the same as half of a scoop of the old.

It's the same amount of product just a more user friendly dosing option.
I actually could tell from the scoop size that it was a smaller dose. I heard they were going to do something. Really glad they didn't mess with the formula

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually could tell from the scoop size that it was a smaller dose. I heard they were going to do something. Really glad they didn't mess with the formula
Never change a winning team;)

Formula is great, would be insane to mess with that.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah the scoop is smaller. I think the tub is even a tad smaller, at least it looks like it.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah the scoop is smaller. I think the tub is even a tad smaller, at least it looks like it.
Ya I'd say the scoop is half the size of the original or close. I was reading your log and I like your description of its effects. You are spot on. I took 1 scoop again last night around 11, layed down, and within 20 mins started feeling warm. Almost the feeling you get from a thermogenic. Shortly after I closed my eyes and was out! I did wake up 2 times last night but was able to fall back to sleep rather quickly. Woke up around 6 this morning and was a little drowsy but that quickly wore off.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woke again every 3ish hours last night. Could be due to the fact that we are in Denver and not at home in my own bed. Another reason could be the terrible heartburn I've been getting at night also. I'm going to up the dose tonight to 1 1/2 scoops and see what happens.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woke again every 3ish hours last night. Could be due to the fact that we are in Denver and not at home in my own bed. Another reason could be the terrible heartburn I've been getting at night also. I'm going to up the dose tonight to 1 1/2 scoops and see what happens.
You are one sleepless guy! Upping the dose might be the right call. Make sure you have plenty of time to sleep though lol.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You are one sleepless guy! Upping the dose might be the right call. Make sure you have plenty of time to sleep though lol.
Ya I couldn't tell you the last time I slept through the night. If I remember right it was after a full scoop of the original ;)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya I couldn't tell you the last time I slept through the night. If I remember right it was after a full scoop of the original ;)
Two scoops it is then :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
better get that heartburn looked at....that has definately kept me up in the past, turns out i have a hernia...didn't know this until i had an upper gi done.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
better get that heartburn looked at....that has definately kept me up in the past, turns out i have a hernia...didn't know this until i had an upper gi done.
I had an endoscopy about 5 years ago and they said I had a hiatal hernia. I used to get heartburn all the time but hadn't gotten it in quite a while. I'm thinking it's probably something I'm taking that's causing it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I had an endoscopy about 5 years ago and they said I had a hiatal hernia. I used to get heartburn all the time but hadn't gotten it in quite a while. I'm thinking it's probably something I'm taking that's causing it.
same thing i have...they didn't give you a script for this?

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
same thing i have...they didn't give you a script for this?
They probably did, but to be honest I don't remember. I generally take a teaspoon of baking soda and 4oz warm water and that gets rid of it temporarily. Not ideal, but cheap and better than nothing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
They probably did, but to be honest I don't remember. I generally take a teaspoon of baking soda and 4oz warm water and that gets rid of it temporarily. Not ideal, but cheap and better than nothing.
sounds like one of my mom's home remedies, lol.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heartburn blows. I have had issues with this also here lately, but I think it is either my Adderrall or my dietary choices.

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heartburn blows. I have had issues with this also here lately, but I think it is either my Adderrall or my dietary choices.
You know it probably is my diet. Or lack thereof

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What allergens do you consistently consume? Gluten? Dairy? Flaming hot Cheetos? Could simply be diet buddy.