Fasted Training with Formutech Endurance!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Fasted Training with Formutech Endurance!

Alright!

Thanks Double S for choosing me to log Formutech's Endurance: supercharged BCAA's +

- Beta Alanine which acts as a buffer, so to speak, to help decrease that lovely burning sensation one gets during workouts

- Creatinol-O-Phosphate which helps to support your muscles to go above and beyond. Additionally it supports contraction of the muscle potentially leading to better performance.

I think I can really benefit from adding this into my training because I typically take my PWO in the morning when I wake up (currently taking PES Enhanced) and hit the gym. Because I train fasted, I am interested to see what advantages I may get from adding this pre and intra workout. For 2 weeks I will consume Intra and for 2 weeks I consume pre. Also, because my PWO does not have creatine, this will be a good addition. I don't think I have tried Creatinol-O-Phosphate either, so double bonus!

Starting weight 181
    Training will be:
    Monday: Back/Abs
    Tuesday: Chest/Biceps
    Wednesday: Cardio/Abs
    Thursday: Delts/Triceps
    Friday: Legs
    Saturday and Sunday: "Wild card"

Food 3000-3300 cals/day
    Protein shoot for over 200
    Carbs try to keep under 300
    Fat try to keep at 70

I have tried BCAA's briefly in the past so excited to use again and add some flavor to the workout is always nice. Goal while logging will be to gain lean mass to 183-184 and bench 235x7 (current 225x8) , squat 315x6 (current 225x8). Squats are one of those exercises where I know I could physically lift more but my CNS tends to be my weak point (get extremely drained and dizzy) so I think adding Endurance will hopefully help my endurance..

It's on the way in the mail, so Log will begin when it arrives..

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Awesome...What flavor did you choose again?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------It's all about the Supp-Talk
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks! I chose the Orange
    •   

4. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

ill be taking with enhanced as well! and i havent ever used Creatinol o phosphate either!
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Sweet! Look forward to subbing to your log..

How many scoops do you take of Enhanced usually?
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    ill be taking with enhanced as well! and i havent ever used Creatinol o phosphate either!
    Creatinol seriously cuts down on doms
  7. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Facetoface View Post
    Sweet! Look forward to subbing to your log..

How many scoops do you take of Enhanced usually?
    1. i dont like a strong stim effect, use it for a little energy. im usually amped up when im in the gym anyways lol plus it lasts longer this way!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Answers

1. i dont like a strong stim effect, use it for a little energy. im usually amped up when im in the gym anyways lol plus it lasts longer this way!
    Yes that's true.. I started with 1 scoop, now usually between 1 to 1.5 for a little extra..

Okay, got my Endurance in the mail Friday! This weekend I had a full day seminar both days on boot camp training for these new boot camps Ill be teaching. We did aaaa loooot of working out both days. Not really the types of workouts I normally do myself so it was fun but man am I beat. A lot of running, push ups, sit ups, lunges, thrust squats, Plyometrics, wall sits etc etc.. We got a couple small breaks where I would scarf down something quick but I sipped endurance in my shaker throughout both morning's workouts between breakfast and lunch and I think it definitely helped.

The orange flavor is great! It's like tang. It mixes very easy and there's no residue. I definitely felt the beta alanine tingles which I actually really enjoy during a strenuous workout. Tomorrow will be first lifting day. Doing back in the morning... Woohoo
  9. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Yes that's true.. I started with 1 scoop, now usually between 1 to 1.5 for a little extra..

Okay, got my Endurance in the mail Friday! This weekend I had a full day seminar both days on boot camp training for these new boot camps Ill be teaching. We did aaaa loooot of working out both days. Not really the types of workouts I normally do myself so it was fun but man am I beat. A lot of running, push ups, sit ups, lunges, thrust squats, Plyometrics, wall sits etc etc.. We got a couple small breaks where I would scarf down something quick but I sipped endurance in my shaker throughout both morning's workouts between breakfast and lunch and I think it definitely helped.

The orange flavor is great! It's like tang. It mixes very easy and there's no residue. I definitely felt the beta alanine tingles which I actually really enjoy during a strenuous workout. Tomorrow will be first lifting day. Doing back in the morning... Woohoo
    Took my first dose over the weekend as well and the taste of melon is awesome. Felt the tingles within 10 minutes. Loved it. Looking forward to comparing reviews.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Answers

For sure brotha
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Answers

In! The melon was awesome, and I REALLY want to try the orange soon. Man, you're going to love Endurance!
  12. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    In! The melon was awesome, and I REALLY want to try the orange soon. Man, you're going to love Endurance!
    Can you elaborate on your experience with endurance?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Can you elaborate on your experience with endurance?
    I did one tub of the melon flavored Endurance Plus last April-ish, and I was relatively new to working out. I was doing P90X and weight training (two-a-days) at the gym at the time, and it pretty much erased any DOM's I was used too. I was also doing IF then, and my only experience with BCAA's was the heavy-chalky-tasting bulk stuff, so the taste and dilutability of Endurance was a great addition pre and intra workout.

The orange was just coming out when I finished it, and I haven't yet included it in my budget... but need to.
  14. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

I did one tub of the melon flavored Endurance Plus last April-ish, and I was relatively new to working out. I was doing P90X and weight training (two-a-days) at the gym at the time, and it pretty much erased any DOM's I was used too. I was also doing IF then, and my only experience with BCAA's was the heavy-chalky-tasting bulk stuff, so the taste and dilutability of Endurance was a great addition pre and intra workout.

The orange was just coming out when I finished it, and I haven't yet included it in my budget... but need to.
    Nice
  15. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Answers

Nice
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Back workout today was good. I think it defitely boosted the effects of my pwo. Had 1 scoop Enhanced before but felt awesome energy..
    Dead lifts 135/12, 205/8, 205/8, 205/6, 205/6 finished the majority of the endurance during this.
    Bent over bb row 185/6, 185/3, 135/7, 135/7
    Wide grip pulldowns
    Cable rows
    Straight arm press downs
    BB shrugs

Diet was a B+ today, didnt weigh in.
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Good to know. Will be interested to see how DOMS are after leg day which always kills my legs for like 3 days..
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Yesterday Chest and Bi's. I swear there's some kind of interaction going on with endurance and Enhanced where they really seem to 'enhance' one another. Pre-workout feels stronger and the Orange is great to drink during workout. Chest was great.

Some highlights:
    Bench Press 225/7, 225/5, 225/3, 185 with resistance band x 4, 135 with band x12
    Diet was a B today. Today I'm bringing an A day. Off day from the gym. Will keep carbs low..
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

It does play off well with other pwo's. Some days I mix it with my pwo and other times independent
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Nice presses, Face!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website atFINAFLEX.com

21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks!

I'm have about 2 servings left of Enhanced right now and because I need to re-up my morning PWO quick, I ordered some Hyper FX (because I'm broke right now and it was 15 dollars, or I would have gotten more enhanced lol). Never tried it before. Anyone here try Hyper FX?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Never heard of it, but then again I'm new to a lot of PWO's. Who makes it?
    FINAFLEX REP

23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Answers

It's made by BSN. Comes in a red tub. Anyway I'll let ya'll know how it pairs with Endurance.

Had a good off day yesterday. Chest is sore which is always good. I had to be at work early this morning so I couldn't train, but will be hitting the gym this evening!
    Doing Delts/Triceps/Calves

I'm getting a little bored with my current tricpe workouts (close bench, skull crushers, cable pull downs, dips) Anyone have any suggestions for something that will really shred the tri's to try tonight??
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Try reversing your grip on the skulls, and use an EZ bar. I also like cable kickbacks where I'm leaning over a little, and alternating my palm fwd and reverse on each rep, and dropping sets till failure. Overhead rope extensions are a fav also.

Try adding a 4 count on the negatives! That gives a hella pump.
    FINAFLEX REP

25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Thank for the ideas! I threw some reverse grip kickbacks in there yesterday.

Endurance was great for my workout last night. I was really tired going into the gym and didn't really want to go, I didn't even take a PWO and still felt pumped and energized after my 3rd set of over head BB presses. Got a really good pump in the delts. I think it's awesome when you get vein lines in your delts when they're pumped. Tri's were hella pumped too.

This dude was in the gym last night I hadn't seen before, was clearly a power lifter. He was doing 1 rep sets on bench press and was doing 415 in his last set. ****ing awesome! I myself was close grip benching 185 next to him lol..
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Answers

That's not a shabby close-grip, brother. Granted, next to that beast...

Good work here man!
    FINAFLEX REP

27. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks man!! Did legs yesterday. Squat rack was taken by this old guy doing some kind of stretches for an hour so I decided to just leg press it
    warmed up building weight up to 450x8, 450x6, 450x6, 450x5 with calf raises in between
    Leg Extensions with holds at the top, lying leg curls, seated leg curls

Drank Endurance throughout leg press and it may be placebo but I really felt like I could push my legs to the max failure without my CNS wanting to give out first..

Good stuff. Oh and I took my first serving of the Hyper FX. Worked good but has some kind of pepper extract that burns your throat for about 15 minutes after drinking it. Maybe I'll learn to love it.. or hate it.. we'll see.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Gotta love the gym hogs that use important equipment for silly stuff.
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Gotta love the gym hogs that use important equipment for silly stuff.
    Yeah tell me about it! I wanted to walk up and be like "excuse me but can I use this for what it's actually meant for" lol
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Yeah tell me about it! I wanted to walk up and be like "excuse me but can I use this for what it's actually meant for" lol
    Man, I hate that. It happens at my gym all the time. There's also a guy that hogs a rack to do bar only squats for like 30 mins. Pisses me off.
    FINAFLEX REP

31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Answers

Next time ask, then do something even more mornic than the person you just took it from.

My favorite is the guys that grunt at everything, warming up etc.......
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Next time ask, then do something even more mornic than the person you just took it from.

I let out noises sometimes, usually near the end of a workout, and especially now with GVT. But, thur bw squat guy does that. He also did around 315x1 dead lift this past week, dropped the bar from the top, yelped out a loud "arghh", and did a turn-and-strut. It was impressive...
    FINAFLEX REP

33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Hahahaha! Yes!
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Answers

I let out noises sometimes, usually near the end of a workout, and especially now with GVT. But, thur bw squat guy does that. He also did around 315x1 dead lift this past week, dropped the bar from the top, yelped out a loud "arghh", and did a turn-and-strut. It was impressive...

what's GVT?
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'6"  170 lbs.
    Answers

what's GVT?
    German volume training
    MYOKEM REP & ATHLETE
    PSALMS 62:1- 62:2
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Answers

what's GVT?
    Quote Originally Posted by tyga tyga View Post
    German volume training
    It's a killer!
    FINAFLEX REP

37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Brb... learning up on gvt.........
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  181 lbs.
    Answers

Nice, I like the idea of GVT. So you shoot for 10x10 of an exercise for each muscle group. What % of 1RM would you suggest starting with? Have you seen good results so far?

I did Back this morning.
    Deadlift 215/8, 215/7, 215/6, 215/6
    Bent over BB Row 135/8 for 4 sets
    Alternating grip pullups
    Neutral grip cable pulldowns
    Straight arm cable pressdowns
    Shrugs
    Hyperextensions

I do feel that I am getting a benefit from Endurance fasted. I didn't feel nearly as drained after each set of deadlifts as I think I normally do..
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Well, kinda. I super set two muscle groups, and do them with limited breaks (20-60 secs depending on weight and how large the muscle is), and with a 4.0.X.0 or 4.0.2.0 tempo. Once you hit 10x10, you're supposed to slightly up the weight and keep doing that as you get stronger. As for the %, I'm not sure yet. I'm only a couple weeks in and I'm trying to figure out where exactly I should be. My aim is for 8ish reps on the last two to three sets.

I'm a little new to it to have seen progress yet, but I've heard some grey things about it an follow some other logs that love it as much. So fr, I have not had a "bad" workout.
    FINAFLEX REP

40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.
    Answers

Nice update. Have you noticed any relief in DOMs or an increase in muscle stamina?
    FINAFLEX REP

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. breaking PRs with formutech endurance!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 04-11-2013, 03:13 AM
  2. ENDURING WITH FORMUTECH'S ENDURANCE..................
    By princevince in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 03-30-2013, 12:03 PM
  3. stopstalking does big things with formutech volatile & endurance
    By stopstalking in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 02-04-2013, 06:15 PM
  4. Build muscle with high endurance training
    By joe4169 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-13-2012, 09:40 AM
  5. Training with a Cold?