Country gets freaky w/ Finaflex Ultimate PWO protocol

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been selected to log Creatrona, Max pump, and stimul8 for Finaflex. I'm excited to give a new pre a shot and see what I like and this preworkout stack looks legit. Can't wait to get started. Get in this!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
wow .. this dude is EXCITED! products won't even ship till next week
love that enthusiasm bro

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In for your ride!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup, I haven't been on a strong stim in a long time so we'll see how I like it. I will probably start with a lower dose esp. w/ the yohimbe. What do you guys normally suggest? I've heard of a few issues w/ it w/ the stimul8. Otherwise super excited for max pump and creatrona, heard lots of good.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
3/4 scoop would probably be nice for you, barring that you could go 1/2 scoop
I been on 1 full scoop every time I used it, never had to even think about using more

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal. I am stim sensative to some things and have tossed the cookies w/ a few products before (nothing recent). I'll probably start w/ 1/2 scoop on an off day and just do some mobility work to see how it feels and go more if I want. Might end up being fine at 1 scoop but would rather be under dosed than overdosed IMO. You ever get much of a crash or anything after? I need to avoid that as well.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I like to hear ;)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yee yee!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good deal. I am stim sensative to some things and have tossed the cookies w/ a few products before (nothing recent). I'll probably start w/ 1/2 scoop on an off day and just do some mobility work to see how it feels and go more if I want. Might end up being fine at 1 scoop but would rather be under dosed than overdosed IMO. You ever get much of a crash or anything after? I need to avoid that as well.
I've used up to a big heaping scoop (way too much) and still didn't crash. A half scoop to start would be best lol.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's here. Thanks for the second shaker haha.

Attachments

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks bro.

So do I actually have to take max pump with food?! I never eat before the gym lol... not an empty stomach just not within a few hours.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't have too no. Some people had slight nausea so they ate with it.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Don't have too no. Some people had slight nausea so they ate with it.
Nausea makes you stronger. Says so on the internet.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yes minority experienced slight stomach discomfort hen taking MP on empty stomach (I wouldn't quite say "nausea" tho)..
these episodes passed quickly, 10-15min generally

I prefer empty stomach myself, but have been taking with wms + protein ~30min preWO lately
you can also uncap them and pour right into your preferred preWO drink (that would be the Stimul8 of course)
;)

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes, definitely WITH the PWO. I uncapped them and drank them by themselves, and it was not that tasty. :/

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay ill try that. 2? And what about the crea.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
yes 4 caps MP
follow advisory on CreaTrona, to your own preferences

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wasn't with the bottles got them confused. 4 caps of each ready to go down the old hatch. Starting w half a scoop stimul8 Esp. since its a Deload haha

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So uh, should like a white flakey solid form when I mix MP and stimul8? cause it did. And it tasted really awful/sour. And I don't even remember how much stimul8 I mixed... haha. Or if I put it in. my buddy came to my room and started BSin

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay so I didn't mix it cause it wasn't green. Drinking it now. Tastes better. Reg was right, the MP by itself is awful. wow.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
3g of Crea-Trona is what I normally use post or pre workout.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only take 1-2g of mono so I figured this stuff should be better right?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Currently very warm. Hahaha.

And sweaty. A little burning in my upper chest at the end of squat sets. Interesting....

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay so stim level was good. A little too much warmth for me but a friend said the gym was warm too. So maybe not. Ill wait to pass judgement. I did have a little acid/burp reflux going on. But I will def give it some more time and try a smaller dose next time. Like I said I'm very sensation and gota find what works for me dosage wise.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Buddy needs a spot at home so I'm gona take the stack and try a lower dose and do a little body day/mobility.

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahhh **** a super thermo pre? Not like I wasn't sweating enough already lol... Better get my little bucket!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah... well see how it is today.. measured 1/3 scoop, grabbed bottle of creatrona, spilled preworkout all over the table (and I just got home to visit my family for the weekend to boot). So... added a little powder to what was left in the bottle, took it all, cleaned up... Time for a little workout and spotting my buddy bill on some bench.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah... well see how it is today.. measured 1/3 scoop, grabbed bottle of creatrona, spilled preworkout all over the table (and I just got home to visit my family for the weekend to boot). So... added a little powder to what was left in the bottle, took it all, cleaned up... Time for a little workout and spotting my buddy bill on some bench.
How did you like the 1/3 scoop?

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Spilling ANY supplement is the worst feeling ever. Like you just burned a $100 bill lol

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait.....you spilled your Stimul8? I hope you vacuumed that shyt up and put it back in the tub.... (note to self. Send country a funnel with every order of pwo)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I spilled it with the water once it was already mixed when reaching for the MP caps. So no vacuuming. Haha. Sucks. 1/3 was good but I didn't do a serious workout so well see.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Quit whining

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It was a good thing haha.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why are you not in mine and Snagency competition log? Epic battle of the FREAKS going on

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Why are you not in mine and Snagency competition log? Epic battle of the FREAKS going on
Maybe he thought you had to be over 50 to participate?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I tried to find it on my phone last night and it wouldn't come up.

Also I'm not even 40% of the way to the minimum age limit

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I felt a lot better on today's workout than the last few. Probably getting acclimated to it. Took everything capped. And 1/2 scoop. Hit a bench PR 290x3.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice PR bro!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I felt a lot better on today's workout than the last few. Probably getting acclimated to it. Took everything capped. And 1/2 scoop. Hit a bench PR 290x3.
see there - that added weight you mentioned in other log is paying immediate dividends ain't it..

as for questioning whether G8 is responsible for your weight gain -- no sir, simply will not do that
now that said - could be appetite is up from needing more nutrients to recover (because you are pushing yourself harder in gym due to variety of factors) and are eating more in response..but as a direct correlation cause/effect type thing, none of the supps you are taking will directly cause weight gain

in fact - Stimul8 would have quite the opposite effect, as it has ingredients shown to increase metabolism
(think somewhat of PX Black in powder form, as a loose comparison)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
see there - that added weight you mentioned in other log is paying immediate dividends ain't it..

as for questioning whether G8 is responsible for your weight gain -- no sir, simply will not do that
now that said - could be appetite is up from needing more nutrients to recover (because you are pushing yourself harder in gym due to variety of factors) and are eating more in response..but as a direct correlation cause/effect type thing, none of the supps you are taking will directly cause weight gain

in fact - Stimul8 would have quite the opposite effect, as it has ingredients shown to increase metabolism
(think somewhat of PX Black in powder form, as a loose comparison)
Thanks man. I just know g8 says to increase water consumption so I thought either 1 it's making me drink more consciously or unconscious or 2 it's holding water somehow. The creapure could be doing so too as its more than I usually take.

I'm gona drop some fats during the day now since I'm gaining. Maybe do some recomp action but still eat as much as I can. Just more chicken less ice cream now... Sigh.