Getting my bulk on with LG Sciences Bulk Kit!! (Sponsered)

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I just want to start out with giving a huge thanks to the guys at LG Science for giving me the chance to log the Bulk Kit, I really am looking forward to the winter bulk "season" now lol.

I am currently sitting at 180lbs not sure of my bf% but its not good I hope to put on 10lbs during this cycle and maybe drop a percentage or two of body fat but any size will be welcomed.

Here is what the company has to say about this kit.

BULK ANDRO KIT

This kit is for the guy who is serious about putting on mass and has the diet and exercise program to prove it! Putting on mass requires hard gym sessions and also lots of good, quality protein to help build muscle.
The BULK ANDRO kit is our best combination of andro supplements that we believe will give you every advantage during your bulking phase.
M1D Andro tablets are a combination of the most popular wet andro supplement of all times and a powerful anabolical anti-estrogen.
M1D Andro liquid gives you a faster, more intense delivery system, doubling your effective dose of the andro supplements in M1D Andro.
1-Andro is a perfect addition to your andro supplement cycle. This dry andro supplement is one that people love for the intense hardening and strength assisting effects.
Form-XT is the perfect PCT product for getting you back into perfect condition after your cycle.
When combined with proper diet and exercise the mental and physical benefits to this andro supplement give you an amazing edge in the gym to reach your fitness goals for strength and mass. Like any andro supplement we suggest that you be over 21 and of course have a good diet and exercise program and be in good general health as checked by a doctor.

My diet has been a little out of whack lately with a one yr old running around sometimes fast food is just to easy , I will be cleaning it up during this cycle though and still trying to get as many calories as possible. I like to keep my protein around 150-200 grams and carbs about the same, fat i would like to keep under 100 grams for sure.

my workout schedule is a three day split doing push, pull , and legs. I vary my rep and set ranges from low to high starting with a 5x5 and finishing with a 2x15. Cardio is going to be on a need be basis, one because I hate it and two because I hate it lol.

I will be taking a few support supps including Talos and Achilles along with the staples, Preworkout I take caffeine Potassium Nitrate and Peak Beta +.

So lets get this ride going cant wait for for the results I will also post a few pics before i get going.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
saved for review

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
So I was thinking of starting the 1 andro by itself for a week or two then adding the M1d liquid an caps or even just the liquid then the caps a week later to run this out an extra week or two.

jwa254

jwa254

Awards
  • Established
Subbed. I'll be running this as well. I missed the UPS man this afternoon because I was at work. Should be here Monday, then.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Yea I was out all day hopefully I'll have a present when I get home.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
UPS man brought my goodies I did notice a few broken pills in my MID not sure how many were lost I'll have to empty the bottle out and count we shall see.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Would there be a benefit in running my cycle this way or is following the chart in the back of the kit the the best way.

Week 1: 1-Androstenolone 4ml
Week 2: 1-Andro 4ml, M1D liquid 2ml x3
Week 3: 1-Andro 4ml, M1D liquid, caps x3
Week 4: 1-Andro, M1D liquid and caps
Week 5: M1D liquid and caps
Week 6: M1D caps, Formxt 2 ml x 2
Week 7-9 FormXt x 5 and DAA 3g.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
One of my main goals for this cycle will be to get my bench over 300lbs it has been a long time since I lifted that kinda weight. My other two big lifts I have never been serious with, deadlifts I never do and my squat max is 250x5 so any improvement is welcome on these.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
Would there be a benefit in running my cycle this way or is following the chart in the back of the kit the the best way.

Week 1: 1-Androstenolone 4ml
Week 2: 1-Andro 4ml, M1D liquid 2ml x3
Week 3: 1-Andro 4ml, M1D liquid, caps x3
Week 4: 1-Andro, M1D liquid and caps
Week 5: M1D liquid and caps
Week 6: M1D caps, Formxt 2 ml x 2
Week 7-9 FormXt x 5 and DAA 3g.
See my answer here: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/238059-lg-science-logging-3.html

Also I would up the protein to take advantage of the increase in MPS due to the hormones.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Sorry for posting twice wanted to iron everything out before tomorrow's start.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
No problem man. Had me a little befuddled at first I was all worried because I thought my posts had disappeared and I was getting all worried lol.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
image-3563947753.jpg

image-2972129029.jpg

Here are a few before photos not looking to good at the moment I guess the month and a half off did more damage then I though.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I took my first dose of 1- Andro this morning was pleasantly surprised with the minty flavor much better then some other liquids in the market.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
glad to hear your underway!

bigbruiser739

bigbruiser739

Awards
  • Established
subbed!

I just started logging the cutting kit, interested in seeing what the opposite stack pans out. Good Luck!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Welcome aboard can't wait to get into the thick of things to see some results

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I also just counted my M1D tabs and even though a few broke they must have sent a couple extra because I am only one short bonus pills are a plus lol.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
About ready to take my Peak Beta+ and potassium nitrate and head off to the gym for my push day shoulders are a little achey hopefully once the blood gets flowing they will feel better.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
About ready to take my Peak Beta+ and potassium nitrate and head off to the gym for my push day shoulders are a little achey hopefully once the blood gets flowing they will feel better.
I feel ya on the achy shoulder I partially tore my rotator cuff. Have not been able to train shoulders at full tilt in months, pain in the ass.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Yea I have a torn labrum some Achilles and the pain is mainly gone compared to 6 months ago.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
In! Im interested to see a full log on this. :)

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
All this pressure I hope I don't disappoint lol

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
No worries man. All we ask is train hard and safely, eat to grow, take the products, keep us in the loop and enjoy the ride!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Dosing is going well, one thing that I am happy with is the quality I packaging no leaking when I pull the syringe everything is nice and clean. I had a decent workout last night even with my shoulders.

BB bench- 185x5, 205x5,& 225x5 3x
DB incline- 50x8, 60x8, 70x8 2x
Pec dec- 65x15 2x

Cybex shoulder press.
130x5, 150x5, 190x5, 200x5 2x
Straight arm pulldowns.
75x8, 90x8, 105x8 2x

Close grip bench- 95x5, 115x5, 135x5 3x
Reverse grip bench- 85x8, 95x8, 115x8 2x

Finished off with a giant set of 60 on seated calf raises had a real nice pump going I hope to add some nice size and strength with the compound movements.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
That is a tough workout on a good set of shoulders lol.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Yea they are a little sore today I sleep on my side though which I think is the problem

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I gave myself a cheat meal today lol. Didn't feel like cooking so I went to Wendy's and had a triple burger which has about 900 cals 62g fat 38g of carbs and 71g of protein a little gross feeling after that

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I gave myself a cheat meal today lol. Didn't feel like cooking so I went to Wendy's and had a triple burger which has about 900 cals 62g fat 38g of carbs and 71g of protein a little gross feeling after that
I find that the cleaner I eat the crappier I feel when I eat such a meal. I still do it once in a while because I am slow to learn/change. I think when the system gets used to clean foods it rejects the crap more at least for me. When I used to be younger, and that alone has a lot to do with it, I could eat fast food all the time and felt fine no longer the case. It also kinda shoots the rest of the day for me as I usually am so lethargic I get nothing done.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Def going to be sore after today's workout I did deads for the first time in about 3 months felt good though was still able to pull some ok weight too.

DL- 135x8, 225,5, 275x5 3x
Seated row- 130x8, 145x8, 160x8, 175x8
Lat pulldown- 105x20 2x
BB curl- 80x5 3x, 70x5 2x (wide grip)
incline DB curl- 25x8 4x

So I have my three lift base numbers hopefully I will be able to add some weight I will have to do a 1rm in about a week to see where I am at its hard to tell when doing a 5rm. anyways my bench is 225x5, Squat 250x5, DL 275x5. I guess I am happy with those numbers for now lol.

diegocamso

Awards
Do you mind giving more detail on how's your dosage like? I mean, What time do you take each product? How much time do you wait after one another? Stuff like that. Sorry for my lack of knowledge, I'm still learning!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm only taking 1-Andro which I take 4ml first this in the am just because it's convenient when I add the M1D Liquid I will be dosing that in the AM and move the 1-Andro to mid day.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
With the liquids I believe it is ideal to wait at least an hour between doses as the mouth is limited to how much can be absorbed at one time. A half hour would probably suffice in a pinch. With the tabs evenly spaced out throughout the day would be ideal.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
With the liquids I believe it is ideal to wait at least an hour between doses as the mouth is limited to how much can be absorbed at one time. A half hour would probably suffice in a pinch. With the tabs evenly spaced out throughout the day would be ideal.
So would that be ok I move the 1-Andro or should I keep it in the am which I'm doin now and wait the hr or so and take my first dose of M1D?

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
If you are talking about the M1D Liquid then yes separate them.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Yes the liquid. I'm going to start that at the end of this week, so things should start to get interesting.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Ok so I took my first doses of liquid M1D today taste was just the same as 1-Andro which is very tolerable. Dosing this week will be 2ml of M1D upon waking then 4ml of 1-Andro about an hour later. Then second 2ml of M1D around noon or 4 hrs later and my final dose before bed.

Weight today at the gym was 188 up about 8lbs not sure when I last weighed in so it might be skewed we will see how next week goes.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Had a nice leg workout today legs had a real good pump and were toasted.

Squats- 185x5, 225x5 2x, 245x5, and 250x5
Leg Ext - 65x8, 75x8, 80x8, 90x8 had to use a different machine today weight is usually 10lbs heavier pre set.
Single Leg Curl 45x15 2x
Seated calf raise- 45x60
Standing calf raise 60x15 2x

The weights still feel heavy but not hard next week I'm gonna push it a little more and get these wheels growing.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
The taste is very tolerable and the more you take it the more you get used to it.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Everything is still going well with my doses working from home has its advantages. Had a little more drive tonight and the rage to go with it, I switched up a little went with DB bench and side delt raises instead of straight arm pulldowns.

DB bench- 60x5, 70x5, 80x5, 95x5, 100x5
DB incline- 60x8 3x, 65x8
Pec dec- 65x15
Cybex shoulder press- 130x5, 150x5, 170x5, 190x5, 210x5
Machine side raise- 80x8 4x
Close grip bench- 95x5, 115x5, 135x5, 155x5, 165x5
Reverse grip bench- 95x8, 105x8, 115x8, 125x8

The weights feel really good I can tell the next few weeks are going to be a lot of fun.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
Noticed a little shoulder discomfort starting yesterday I wonder if it's from the arimistane in the M1D oh well time to start taking Achilles again I'm running low though I might try formatechs flexible to see how that works.

Or maybe someone can chime in if there is a proper dose of cissus in the M1D caps that will be enough on its own.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I think adding extra cissus would be a great idea.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I mixed things up a bit today wasnt feeling DL's today so i did more a traditional back and by workout. arms had a nice pump which felt good focusing on them a little more then normal.

Lat Pulldown- 135x5, 150x5, 165x5, 180x5, 195x5
DB Row- 70x8, 80x8, 95x8, 100x8
Reverse fly machine 40x15 2x
DB Curl- 30x5, 35x5, 40x5, 40x5, 45x5
incline curl- 25x8, 30x8 3x
Single arm machine preacher- 35x15 2x

Was a nice little change from my normal routine which can get boring very fast when only a three day split, it can work as a pseudo rest day also.

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I might have to do some cardio today I have the urge to get a good sweat on and gives me an excuse to go to the gym for legs over the weekend an keep my motivation going.

McCrew530

McCrew530

Awards
I might have to do some cardio today I have the urge to get a good sweat on and gives me an excuse to go to the gym for legs over the weekend an keep my motivation going.
Running on a bulk? for shame!

madripper32

madripper32

Awards
  • Established
I cut my run short and did some extra shoulder work lol I hate cardio.

bigflex0

bigflex0

Awards
I guess I am different as I actually enjoy my cardio most of the time. I have a set up where my lap top is on my exercise bike and other than being a little sore on the bum I enjoy reading the boards and articles while I pedal away. I also enjoy walking with a little running sprinkled in here and there, too much and my knees scream. I also enjoy the feeling I have after cardio.