Alternating between protein supplements
- 11-04-2013, 01:31 PM
- 11-05-2013, 01:11 PM
11-05-2013, 04:37 PM
11-05-2013, 04:45 PM
11-06-2013, 11:22 AM
11-11-2013, 07:36 AM
How did this turn into a pf3 debate?
AMINDS15 - 15% code
11-11-2013, 10:37 AM
11-11-2013, 10:41 AM
To go back to OP's original post, it's not so much the different days but different times of day that might make a difference. Caseins are usually taken at night, some will advocate a blend throughout the day; especially if they have a product in the pipeline that is threatened by my original "use only PF3" statement. Thus your original post became a rep shark tank.
BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!
11-11-2013, 10:47 AM
Well if you all care I ended up with good ol' gold standard, and I found another shake lying around called amp amplified wheybolic extreme. Good stuff, looked at the price to see if they still have it... Expensive as hell.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Wordz_Worf in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2006, 02:32 AM
- By CREAO in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 01-27-2006, 01:57 PM
- By Dr of Golf in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 03-22-2004, 08:09 PM
- By YellowJacket in forum Weight LossReplies: 5Last Post: 02-25-2003, 11:15 PM
- By xcreed in forum Weight LossReplies: 15Last Post: 11-25-2002, 10:27 PM