Countryliftin gets knock'd out w/ Finaflex G8 (sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Countryliftin gets knock'd out w/ Finaflex G8 (sponsored)

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I should look up some studies haha. I feel like I barely studied for my exam today and pretty sure I got a 100. First one done and all that fun stuff. Memory felt great. Granted alcar helps w that too.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Good news guys I'm looking at a 4.0 this semester. Ever consider that since g8 promotes REM and there are theories that information processing/memory takes place at that time that g8 could aid memory/cognition?
    congrats man, that's great

as for hypothesizing:
    welllll..not saying it is out of realm of possibility at all, and certainly makes plausible sense..
    it's just not something I would never go around saying in my own capacity here, as there are no "scientific studies" that would back this up definitively and I would be called out right & left for "hyping" my product with bs info

proper rest & recovery however plays a VITAL and crucial role in many many bodily functions -- not simply muscle recovery/growth
    FINAFLEX Product Educator
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    contact me at snagency@finaflex.com
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Absolutely. Not saying you should just thinking about all the ways it could be affecting me. As a student as well. Better sleep=better grades. I don't get enough so what I do get needs to be quality. I mean obviously sleep will benefit academic performance so better sleep is better performance. But as far as deep sleep/REM and correlations with memory formation/consolidation is pretty weak. I feel like I did some research on it at some point but I don't even recall when. Might have just been checking into it for a topic and picked something else. It's interesting though.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Solid sleep last night although I did have trouble falling asleep. Roommate was up late for some reason/noisy when he got back haha. But feel great this mornin.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Solid sleep last night although I did have trouble falling asleep. Roommate was up late for some reason/noisy when he got back haha. But feel great this mornin.
    How long before bed are you taking the G8 buddy?

​" If you're looking for a work horse.......I'm no Clydesdale."
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

How long before bed are you taking the G8 buddy?
    I laid down around 25 minutes after taking it. Normally I've fallen right asleep on this stuff so it was probably an oddball night.
  7. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I laid down around 25 minutes after taking it. Normally I've fallen right asleep on this stuff so it was probably an oddball night.
    agreed
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Good sleep last night but I was TIRED when I got up. I didn't sleep super long ( around 5 hours) but still. I did however get up and around and was pretty productive.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Good sleep last night but I was TIRED when I got up. I didn't sleep super long ( around 5 hours) but still. I did however get up and around and was pretty productive.
    So a full scoop is too much for only having 5 hours to sleep in your opinion?
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

I'm on a half scoop still haha, the full scoop made me really groggy. I seem to be super sensitive to pretty much any supplements I try.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

I'm on a half scoop still haha, the full scoop made me really groggy. I seem to be super sensitive to pretty much any supplements I try.
    Aaaaaand you get eighty servings

12. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  197 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Aaaaaand you get eighty servings
    Indeed. I am usually super sensitive and get more from a tub of anything than most people. Win!
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

It is pretty awesome. Enough for the whole family!
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Today's update. G8 had me sleep good last night. Didnt take any this weekend.. Solid workout today :

Interesting bench day. Couldn't get warmed up and was low on time. Worked up to my 290 opener for 1 and got it easy but form was a little uneven and I wasn't steady. I dropped down, changed my arch/feet to less arch and flat feet and did 245x10 which I'm pretty sure is a PR. A big one. That's a 325 calculated max but at 10 reps that's taken w a grain of salt. Anyways decided to hit 290 again right after that with the same form I used on 245. Was super stable but felt kinda slow. Then again I had just hit a big PR set. I just have to be careful to push back not up or my hips might rise. Anyways I think I can fine tube this flat foot arch to be better than my previous once I get more body arch into it. Problem is there is no time to work on it before the meet. So I'm left wondering what to do.

Did Pull and chin ups push-ups and tris lightly for accessory.

Bw-194. Not sure what to call today since I didn't follow 5-3-1 but it was d1w3c11. Change to meet prep 2 weeks out.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Very solid sleep last night. I'm now home for the holiday!
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

About to sip some g8 and get some snoooze on. Last night went very well.
  17. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Happy Thanksgiving!!
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Happy Thanksgiving!!
    Thanks brother hope you had a good one!
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Status quo

20. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

I think g8 relaxes me so much I just don't want to wake up. I wake up feeling rested and refreshed and relaxed... but I don't want to leave bed it's so good!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

I think g8 relaxes me so much I just don't want to wake up. I wake up feeling rested and refreshed and relaxed... but I don't want to leave bed it's so good!
    That warm fuzzy don't wanna move out of bed feeling is awesome lol.

22. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Awesome except I have nearly every human and cat muscle, the whole brain, most of the brain nerves, the basic human/cat nerves, the eye and ear and every part/nerve and a few other things to learn or relearn, plus 4 other finals to study for... haha. I'm on thanksgiving break and being completely unproductive. Oh well.

I squated and overall felt good today. A little back pain, but it's becoming more centered. so I think healing, because the pain is not as broad?
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Slept very well last night. I love how calm I feel before bed.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

How did the meet go? Did you get some good sleep before hand by any chance?

25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Just to update I was taking g8 through the week last week. slept good. The night before my meet I took half a scoop like usual but could not get to bed at all. Now I did go to bed about 2-3 hours earlier than normal (10:45) and obviously a little bit of nerves... but It took me til around 1 or so to fall asleep. Once I did sleep however it was restful and I woke up ready to go.

Went 3/3 on both lifts at my meet and ended up bench 325 and pulling 585 in the 198. Took 3rd in bench, 1st in deadlift, and 1st deadlift in the overall bottom half weight classes (by coefficient). Had an awesome time.

I've been happy to be able to sleep well, finals last week and this week, lots of studying and not much sleep, so it's important to make the most of what I get. G8 does a good job of that.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Wooot wooooot!

28. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Just sipped some G8. been sleeping good on it still. I have been a little dehydrated which is making me feel so-so in the AM but I just need to drink more water... that is all. Still really enjoy the relaxing/calm feeling at night and the deep sleep. Finals are over so I should be able to post up more regularly again!
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Well guys finals are over so I will be back to normal updates. I definitely feel like I have experience some strength gains and overall increase in test. I feel good, recovery is good, had an awesome performance at my meet, a confident, positive attitude all the time. The caps are easy to take and no issues w/ anything with them. So sides, nothing. Just good. Getting towards the end of the bottle and I feel a little sad.

Here is the meet vid.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qU6yw...ynte8lZ07sOZAQ
    Awesome footage! Great work in there brother. Enjoy the time off from finals and get that good sleep in with G8!

31. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  171 lbs.

Wow those lifts were pretty damn impressive (and with an audience must have been a pressure cooker in there). I bet that was a crazy experience.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Awesome footage! Great work in there brother. Enjoy the time off from finals and get that good sleep in with G8!
    Thanks man! The post you quoted wasn't actually for in here just the first one. Just clarifying so no one gets confused on the caps thing. My B hahaha.

Definitely enjoying the rest and recovery on G8.

Quote Originally Posted by JD261985 View Post
    Wow those lifts were pretty damn impressive (and with an audience must have been a pressure cooker in there). I bet that was a crazy experience.
    Thanks! It was a good time for sure, and definitely a good experience. I honestly had a ton of fun.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Good sleep last night. No dehydration today either.
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Did a full scoop the past 3 nights and it's working nicely. Very good sleep. I need the recovery and my gym sessions have been intense lately and recovery since the meet was needed... I have been beat up CNS and physically.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

I have been beat up CNS.
    Consistently-N-Savagely?
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'1"  236 lbs.

Keep resting up brother! CNS will be back to top shape in no time flat.

37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Yes snags exactly. Meet took a lot out of me long term. Anyways feelin a bit better workouts are not quite back up to par but close. 475x3 yesterday on deads. Benching today again.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Been doing a full scoop for the past week and loving it. g8 just keeps getting better. Solid sleep every night, nice relaxed feeling before bed. Gota love it.
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.

Well guys, I missed quite a few days of G8 last week and over the week, I was in an accident in my jeep and then sick for like 4 days.... but got to take it a few nights here and there. I have about 1 nights worth left, saving it for a special night lol. But I have to say I have really enjoyed the opportunity to log G8 and enjoyed the product immensely. Thanks for the chance and hooking me up w such a solid product. I'm really tempted to buy another tub.

On a scale of 1-5: 1=Strongly Disagree; 2 = Disagree; 3 = Neutral; 4 = Agree; 5 = Strongly Agree

1. This product helped me fall asleep. 5! Sleep was never an issue on g8. It really gets you settled for bed.
    2. This product provided deep, restful sleep. 5! I seldom woke up while taking g8 which is unusual for me. Just one long snooze!
    3. This product enhanced my recovery. 5! I felt good and was able to work at a high capacity in the gym while taking g8.
    4. This product helped me relax. 5! You get this calm, peaceful, relaxed feeling around 20 minutes after dosing. Great for going to bed.
    5. I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family. 5! Solid ingredients, it's cheap, lots of servings, tastes phenomenal, and just plain WORKS!
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  215 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

wondered what had happened to you..when it rains it pours eh?
    thanks for your efforts logging here..
    hope you weren't seriously hurt, and glad you enjoyed the product
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Mama said knock you out, FINAFLEX gonna knock you out!
    By iparatroop in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 11-09-2013, 03:24 PM
  2. Mama said knock you out, FINAFLEX gonna knock you out!
    By iparatroop in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-04-2013, 11:27 PM
  3. Irish Cannon Gets Knocked Out by MST's Sleep Stack (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 04:01 PM
  4. Lean dreams = knocked me out!
    By slowprogress in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 05:27 AM
  5. Getting the best out of your food through nutrient combinations
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 09:19 AM