Countryliftin gets knock'd out w/ Finaflex G8 (sponsored)

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. In other words... Magic.


    Had a nice Deload workout today. Assistance included 22 pull ups. In one set. That was fun.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023


  2. Much better this morning. Minus a random calf pain like a pull that makes me question what I did in my sleep last night. I feel well rested this morning and woke up very aware.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Much better this morning. Minus a random calf pain like a pull that makes me question what I did in my sleep last night. I feel well rested this morning and woke up very aware.
    Naked sprints through the neighborhood?
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Naked sprints through the neighborhood?
    those are fun - such a rush

  5. Gosh dang and I thought no one saw.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023
    •   
       


  6. Time to sleep gents!
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  7. Pretty good one last night.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  8. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Pretty good one last night.
    No injuries this time?
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Much better this morning. Minus a random calf pain like a pull that makes me question what I did in my sleep last night. I feel well rested this morning and woke up very aware.
    same here...after a couple of mornings waking up grogy, things have been really nice since then. i though i would have lucid dreams on G8, but none so far, that i remember anyways....how about you, any lucid dreams?
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  10. Nope. Only product I've ever had lucid dreams on was ghenerate. I don't sleep well enough here to have them it's always too noisy.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  11. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

    No injuries this time?
    Haha what do you mean?
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  12. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Nope. Only product I've ever had lucid dreams on was ghenerate. I don't sleep well enough here to have them it's always too noisy.
    when i worked night shift i always slept with radio on in the summer.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Haha what do you mean?
    The calf pain from the other night.
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  14. I get dreams with other products too but not with G8.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

    The calf pain from the other night.
    Haha nope good today!
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I get dreams with other products too but not with G8.
    Do dreams have anything to do with whether or not you're getting good sleep, in REM, or whatnot?
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  17. It's supposed to be REM but whether you have them/remember them you don't really know. And whether you have them or not is personal.


    Also is anyone else gaining weight really fast. I'm up 5 pounds since starting g8/finaflex pwo stack which is ridiculous. And I'm getting too close to 198 for my liking.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  18. Dreams occur in all stages of sleep. The deep lucid dreams that you remember usually occur during REM though. But just because you don't remember your dreams does not mean that you are not in that sleep stage.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    It's supposed to be REM but whether you have them/remember them you don't really know. And whether you have them or not is personal.
    so you don't like sharing that info?

    actually, truth is we all dream, every single night - not a question of whether you do or not
    whether we remember them or not, depends on more than one factor..

  20. Quote Originally Posted by CountryLiftin View Post
    Also is anyone else gaining weight really fast. I'm up 5 pounds since starting g8/finaflex pwo stack which is ridiculous. And I'm getting too close to 198 for my liking.
    I haven't on the PWO stack, yet, but there may be some water weight or something with the Max Pump or Crea-Trona. I'll pay attention to my weight and see. Do you track your calories and/or sodium intake?

    I'm not certain about G8.

    Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Dreams occur in all stages of sleep. The deep lucid dreams that you remember usually occur during REM though. But just because you don't remember your dreams does not mean that you are not in that sleep stage.
    I usually dream, and remember what I was dreaming every time I wake up (almost every hour), but never remember all of my dreams in the AM. Not that I care about the dreams, just curious to the quality of sleep I'm getting even though I'm up all the time.
    Not a rep but a fan of Finaflex.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    so you don't like sharing that info?

    actually, truth is we all dream, every single night - not a question of whether you do or not
    whether we remember them or not, depends on more than one factor..
    Slow old man
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  22. Nothing in the Protocol should put five lbs on ya. Check that diet holmes.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  23. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post

    I haven't on the PWO stack, yet, but there may be some water weight or something with the Max Pump or Crea-Trona. I'll pay attention to my weight and see. Do you track your calories and/or sodium intake?

    I'm not certain about G8.

    I usually dream, and remember what I was dreaming every time I wake up (almost every hour), but never remember all of my dreams in the AM. Not that I care about the dreams, just curious to the quality of sleep I'm getting even though I'm up all the time.
    Yeah dreams have no bearing on sleep quality.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  24. I eat the same as usual. Actually less lately.


    Register thanks bro. No I don't count just eat.

    Snag. I was saying whether you have lucid dreams that you remember varys from person to person and science hasn't really found a way to definitively predict or understand how or why you would or would not remember them. Everyone "dreams" in REM. I wasn't talking about dreaming in general. Because registers original post was about remembering lucid dreams.


    I haven't had/remembered a dream in a long time. Only happens a hand ful of times a year. Like I said I used to have lucid dreams I could control taking other products though.
    Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/226478-country-gets-huge.html#post3905023

  25. oh, I gotchya
    the only lucid dream I can remember was when I watched Vanilla Sky ...
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mama said knock you out, FINAFLEX gonna knock you out!
    By iparatroop in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 146
    Last Post: 11-09-2013, 04:24 PM
  2. Irish Cannon Gets Knocked Out by MST's Sleep Stack (Sponsored)
    By Irish Cannon in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 207
    Last Post: 05-15-2009, 05:01 PM
  3. Lean dreams = knocked me out!
    By slowprogress in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-19-2007, 06:27 AM
  4. Getting the best out of your food through nutrient combinations
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-30-2006, 10:19 AM
Log in
Log in