Countryliftin gets knock'd out w/ Finaflex G8 (sponsored)

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys, I will be logging the new formula of G8 that Finaflex has been good enough to hook me up w/. Really excited to give this stuff a shot as I don't sleep well (lots of stress, bad sleep times/patterns, noisy etc) and could really use it. Also excited to see what else it does for me.

Really excited to get this on with. At the end I will give a review on the following, with comments along the way as I notice/experience things.

1. This product helped me fall asleep.
2. This product provided deep, restful sleep.
3. This product enhanced my recovery.
4. This product helped me relax.
5. I really enjoyed this product and would recommend it to friends and family.

Should be getting the g8 in a few days, I'm ready to go!

I will be continuing my training log that is linked in my sig, but will also give updates on training etc here as well, with additional comments on how the g8 is impacting me in any way.

Get in here.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The goods are in. I needed this last night, I woke up so many times and only slept from 1- 5:45

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Are you staring tonight? And what dose are you starting at?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah buddy.....you are going to love this!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably... depends on what happens tonight haha.

I'm hoping I love it man!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First dose down. I'll let you know how it is in the AM.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yee yee!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coincidence or not I actually slept well and feel pretty good. And was fairly aware when I woke up. Now I also drank most of a jar of shine last night so... That usually makes me sleep pretty well. Still, I slept pretty dang good!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coincidence or not I actually slept well and feel pretty good. And was fairly aware when I woke up. Now I also drank most of a jar of shine last night so... That usually makes me sleep pretty well. Still, I slept pretty dang good!
Sounds like a good first time.....and so many good nights will follow:)

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's not drink G8 with alcohol please :)

Absolutely advise against this. Plus it's skewing your review :p

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I mean I didn't mix them directly... ;) But I will do my best to avoid it. Sorry my man.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Night #2. No shine this time Monte don't worry! Planning on 7 hours so let's see what happens!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's magic. I woke up 1 minute before my alarm was set to go off. Didnt wake up/roll around again. Amazing. The real test will be when my loud roommate gets back lol. So far so good!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I had a good sleep session as well thanks to G8.
Damn, shine huh? Sounds fun!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to have ya man ill try and be subbing to everyone else soon.

Yes, the magical substance college weekend nights are made of.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad to have ya man ill try and be subbing to everyone else soon.

Yes, the magical substance college weekend nights are made of.
I enjoy having a beer or two, and don't get down on myself for catching a big buzz, but I won't touch shine. I don't like having zero control. That white lightning is no joke!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah I don't go too hard on it either, not my thing. Just enough to kick back and relax w/ some friends.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Slept good. A little groggy but I am usually really groggy. I actually got up and around and had a pretty productive morning so far. I feel rested.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slept good. A little groggy but I am usually really groggy. I actually got up and around and had a pretty productive morning so far. I feel rested.
What dose are you at? Full scoop?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. I wasn't groggy the first two days though. For some reason I am always very tired at 6:45. I can wake up and be wide awake at 5, or at 9, but I think it's just my sleep cycle makes me really tired at that time.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yes. I wasn't groggy the first two days though. For some reason I am always very tired at 6:45. I can wake up and be wide awake at 5, or at 9, but I think it's just my sleep cycle makes me really tired at that time.
Could very well be when you actually hit your REM......depending on when you fall asleep that is.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That happens to me too. I'm good at 0330 or 6, but at 0500 I feel very tired.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could very well be when you actually hit your REM......depending on when you fall asleep that is.
That's what I figure. Normally I don't fall asleep til 1 no matter when I actually lay down, and if it's too much later I can't fall asleep. It's weird.

That happens to me too. I'm good at 0330 or 6, but at 0500 I feel very tired.
Yep I think just normal REM cycle.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good sleep last night. Didnt go to bed til almost 2 but was restful and I didn't wake up much. Feel good today. About to take a big exam then work. Then deads.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the best thing about G8 is that I get to drink lemonade at bedtime... because I love lemonade and I never get to drink it anyways because I only drink milk and water, nothing sugary... well not anymore! Time for some rest and recovery! Pulled a heavy set of 465 today for reps so I need it.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think the best thing about G8 is that I get to drink lemonade at bedtime... because I love lemonade and I never get to drink it anyways because I only drink milk and water, nothing sugary... well not anymore! Time for some rest and recovery! Pulled a heavy set of 465 today for reps so I need it.
Ahh a great refreshing glass of lemonade. Sounds like a good finish to the day homie.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice pull(s) bro!

How are the dreams?

Any night sweats?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ahh a great refreshing glass of lemonade. Sounds like a good finish to the day homie.
So damn tasty.....what a difference with the old version....best tasting supp in my opinion!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh yes

Nice pull(s) bro!

How are the dreams?

Any night sweats?
Thanks man. Was actually a bad day. Today was supposed to be a Deload but I felt like pullin regular.

No night sweats. No dreams I can remember either but that's not that remarkable for me.

So damn tasty.....what a difference with the old version....best tasting supp in my opinion!
It's definitely up there. Very impressive.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Been a little dehydrated the past two mornings so I am gona drink more water+less powder. Maybe 3/4 scoop. I was drinking like 2-3 cups right before bed though.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
it's a Russian thing
Been a little dehydrated the past two mornings so I am gona drink more water+less powder. Maybe 3/4 scoop. I was drinking like 2-3 cups right before bed though.
hmmm wouldn't think G8 would have any direct bearing on dehydrating you..
would be more a function of your overall h2o intake thruout the day, than that

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I dunno but I felt hungover this morning. I drink a good bit of water through the day I always carry 2 bottles. It says on the back increase water intake when taking g8 so I thought it could have something to do with it? Obviously I would need more through the day but I have been drinking like normal which is like 12+cups at the lowest. Plus probably 8 cups of milk a day.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm about to get pretty scientific here, so bare with me:

It made me sleep all fukced up like and woke up groggy lol
That's how I felt the past 2 days. But I hadn't eaten since like... 7. And it was 12.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
I dunno but I felt hungover this morning. I drink a good bit of water through the day I always carry 2 bottles. It says on the back increase water intake when taking g8 so I thought it could have something to do with it? Obviously I would need more through the day but I have been drinking like normal which is like 12+cups at the lowest. Plus probably 8 cups of milk a day.
I see..haven't heard of this feedback before
I drink mine with like 10-12oz water, full scoop - never experience anything like you say
but I drink 1.5-2g water thruout day too, always try to stay well hydrated

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yup I basically chug water every spare second. Ill back the dose down some. Fine w me. Ill have it longer.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yup I basically chug water every spare second. Ill back the dose down some. Fine w me. Ill have it longer.
Yep. Just because there is a scooper in there that doesn't mean you gotta fill it up :)

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't like to sleep on an empty stomach....I take G8, and 20 to 30min later my cottage cheese(quark )..works like a charm.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok here is the cliff notes explanation on carbs and G8 interaction.

When you ingest carbs your insulin levels will rise. How rapidly depends on the GI of the cab source. Once the insulin levels stabilize your body will then start to release igf and igf1 growth hormones.

By avoiding carbs we are trying to eliminate the release off insulin that slows the onset of GH release.