Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1st up level 2

i have been using 2 bronkaid and 400mg caffeine as my pre...so i replaced level 2 for the caffeine.
energy...surprisingly there was increased energy with a sample of level 2/2 bronkaid over 400mgcaffeine/2 bronkaid. i don't know how much caffeine is in one serving of level 2 but i would bet it doesn't come close to 400mg, but who cares what matters is the energy was there!!!

thermogenic effect...i could definately feel the heat, what was interesting is the feeling that i was burning more cals than usual, but appetite was decreased.

appetite...again i was surprised. usually by the time i finish a workout i am starving, hell i have even cut workouts short because of hunger...level 2 must have really decreased my appetite because it has been crazy high lately due to a test booster i am running...but i wasn't even as hungry after workout as i was at the beginning, this rarely happens...

endurance...tbh nothing noteworthy here, but in all fairness it was just 1 dose...

strength...same as endurance.

taste...incredible, i loved it.....wouldn't change a thing!!!!!!

overall a big thumbsup for just a 1 serving sample, i think 2 serving might be in the terrific catagory, but then my stim tollerance is much higher than most, and this is truth!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
tonight it will be rem 8.0

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
rem 8.0

phenibut is one of my favorite compounds...with that said, i was really excited to try rem 8.0.

i drank down one serving [great taste btw] about an hour before i planned to sleep...i wanted to feel the relaxation effects a little while before bed. unfortunately i didn't get any of the usual phenibut effects. i would guess this is because of a low dose included in the formula, a little disappointed...but rem 8.0 did live up to it's billing, i did fall asleep faster than normal and sleep was very sound....

i think i might add a cap or 2 of phenibut with my rem 8.0 before bed tonight....

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
volatile:

drank a serving 30 minutes before workout...i worked out in my basement gym, so i got the timing right. the taste was on par with level 2, fantastic!!! i kept waiting for the level 2 type energy to hit, energy was there but it wasn't up to level 2. appetite reduction also wasn't up to level 2, actually i felt like i could have worked out longer if i wasn't so damned hungry[this happens to me a lot, that's why i was so surprised with level 2...but that was where the not so good ended and the really good started...endurance was crazy, if i didn't have to stop to eat i might still be there...maybe it was one of those days, but i actually felt stronger and added some weight...if this is a recurring effect i could see actually gaining some strength from volatile over the course of a tub!!!

i liked it...:bigok:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
endurance:
the only thing i can really comment on about endurance is once again it tastes great, formutech has got flavoring nailed, imo.

would have to use this kind of product longer to really get noticeable effects, imo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
bump

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for reviewing the samples bigt! Glad you're a fan!

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
volatile:

drank a serving 30 minutes before workout...i worked out in my basement gym, so i got the timing right. the taste was on par with level 2, fantastic!!! i kept waiting for the level 2 type energy to hit, energy was there but it wasn't up to level 2. appetite reduction also wasn't up to level 2, actually i felt like i could have worked out longer if i wasn't so damned hungry[this happens to me a lot, that's why i was so surprised with level 2...but that was where the not so good ended and the really good started...endurance was crazy, if i didn't have to stop to eat i might still be there...maybe it was one of those days, but i actually felt stronger and added some weight...if this is a recurring effect i could see actually gaining some strength from volatile over the course of a tub!!!

i liked it...:bigok:
Thanks for the reviews. Volatile is no where near what Level II is for energy and stim. It is a Pump and gain product. We felt we put enough caffeine in it to get you going but wanted the big benefit to come from the pumps and gains. I hope that this explains it better for you.

Thank you

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the reviews. Volatile is no where near what Level II is for energy and stim. It is a Pump and gain product. We felt we put enough caffeine in it to get you going but wanted the big benefit to come from the pumps and gains. I hope that this explains it better for you.

Thank you
dude, read my post very carefully, in it i explained that while i was disappointed in the energy from volatile, the endurance and strength factor was a nice trade off. actually i think a scoop of level 2 along with a scoop of volatile would be close to the perfect pre, at least for me.

i hope this explains it better for you.

thank you

Brucega

Brucega

Board Sponsor
Awards
dude, read my post very carefully, in it i explained that while i was disappointed in the energy from volatile, the endurance and strength factor was a nice trade off. actually i think a scoop of level 2 along with a scoop of volatile would be close to the perfect pre, at least for me.

i hope this explains it better for you.

thank you
We actually formulated Level II figuring it would be stacked with Volatile at times. While I feel that you took my post as confrontational it was certainly not meant to be that way. My apologies if so.
Thank You

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
We actually formulated Level II figuring it would be stacked with Volatile at times. While I feel that you took my post as confrontational it was certainly not meant to be that way. My apologies if so.
Thank You
i agree, level II/volatile would be optimal for guys like me who like our stims...plus i like the fact that the appetite suppressant in level II would allow me to stay in the gym longer to take advantage of the enduance/strength qualities of volatile...i don't know if it's just me, but i sometimes cut workouts short because pre-workouts make me so damned hungry...level II seems to have solved this, at least for me!!!

sorry my post was harsh, just thought you were repeating almost exactly what i said...

it's all good, i really like your products!!!!