Eat, Train, & Recovery with iForce
- 12-02-2013, 12:53 AM
- 12-02-2013, 11:02 PM
- 12-04-2013, 08:54 AM
12-05-2013, 12:36 PM
You look amazeballs! Looking forward to your final review.
iForce Nutrition Representative - iTrain. iCompete. iDominate
12-06-2013, 04:15 AM
12-06-2013, 09:33 AM
Ha... I once had a girlfriend who said the same thing!!!
Review was posted...
Strength: I should have run this stack for 8 weeks, I felt like I was getting ready to break through a few plateaus at the end of my 4 weeks.
Libido: Days 11-17 were Crazy high! Have never had this kind of boost on another natty test booster! And definitely had that Alpha feeling the last 2 weeks!
Pump: Definitely felt the muscle fullness during all my workouts. And vascularity was also at an all new high- Front delt veins for the first time!
Recovery : I feel like this is really where the products shined ---- Incredible sleep & I woke up feeling like I could do any type of workout! I did a few intense full body workouts during the four weeks & the next day I felt like I could have repeated them without any problems! Also woke up most mornings feeling like a teenager again!
It really comes down to this --- there is no question I'd buy this stack again in the near future --- Except next time .... 8 Weeks!!!!!!
12-11-2013, 03:35 AM
12-18-2013, 07:51 PM
12-18-2013, 08:15 PM
12-19-2013, 02:24 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By Maverick60 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 28Last Post: 02-19-2009, 02:25 PM
- By JOHNJESSICA20 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 97Last Post: 08-07-2008, 12:36 PM
- By Jegs66 in forum Nutrition / HealthReplies: 22Last Post: 06-27-2007, 09:20 AM
- By justinb44 in forum Weight LossReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2006, 10:30 PM
- By joshingyou in forum Training ForumReplies: 1Last Post: 09-21-2005, 03:16 AM