MANing up for a Recomp

Page 5 of 5 First ... 345

1. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Man, that happens too often. I have gotten into the habit of bringing several carabiners to the gym. Where do they go?? Who knows. There is a drawer full of carabiners in someone's home
    Haha that's awesome. I did eventually find it, for someone else, but it was to late. lol Should be getting some legs in tomorrow morning, before seeing The Hobbit, before evening service at church, before going to be early in anticipation of Santa.

Hopefully I'll be updating tomorrow with a nice leg work out, including some heavy hams, and then I'll be fasting for 24ish before Christmas dinner and probably 24 after. Making sure that I take some Slin Sane and agmatine pre-Christmas dinner.

2. Legs

pre- 1/2 scp Gameday + 1 scp Body Octane + 5g Fermented Leucine

intra- 1 scp Figure Fuel + 5g creapure + 1 scp PF3

leg extension (warm up)- 30 x15, 15, 15
    squat- 135 x15; 185 x10; 225 x8; 275 x3; 135 x10
    leg extension- 105 x15, 10, 12
    stiff leg rack pulls- 225 x10; 275 x8; 315 x5
    DB leg curls- 45 x15, 15, 15

Post work out- PF3

RECAP

My legs hadn't felt that strong since before the accident. Was getting considerably lower than parallel and at least a couple of reps each set were "hams to heels", which is as low as my body will allow me to mechanically go. I had less than an hour to lift by the time I got there though unfortunately. The rack pulls felt good. My hams were dead after hitting them with back last week, so I figured I'd try out some stiff legs with it, and for the first time in a while I was really feeling it. Off all day on Thursday, so I should be back in the gym and killin' it. Hopefully with my gf and/or a friend.

Tomorrow there will be feasting and GDA+agmatine dosed prior to eating. lol

An early Merry Christmas to everyone. Enjoy some good food and family time tomorrow!
    •   

3. Dear Lord coming off of IF and eating the way I did yesterday made me feel like death for a bit, but I lived, recovered and killed it today. lol

Back

pre- 3/4 scp Tigers Blood Gameday + 5g Fermented Leucine + 1 scp OG Body Octane

T-bar row alternating grips- 45 x15, 15, 15, 15; 70 x15
    DB row- 45 x15, 15, 15
    rack deadlifts- 225 x10; 315 x10; 365 x8; 405 x8; 455 x6
    Hammer Strength Low Row- 270 x6, 5, 5
    close grip lat pulldown- 180 x10, 10, 10
    straight arm pushdowns- 80 x15, 15, 12

post work out- 2 scps of the GF's Grape PF3

RECAP

Felt pretty good and strong throughout the work out. Had to keep messing around to waste some time at the start to get to the rack because of some kids that ended up standing in near the power and squat racks for nearly an hour talking. Finally I got the power rack and was able to do some rack pulls. I was hoping for a little more, but with the lighter weights and squeezing I'd started developing a decent pump, especially in my forearms and upper back. Work out got cut a little short, but overall I was pretty satisfied.

Today I took my last two caps of Nolvadren XT. At some point hopefully tomorrow, if I can find time around working, I'll update with some final thoughts and I've already got some final progress pics that I will post.

4. Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    Dear Lord coming off of IF and eating the way I did yesterday made me feel like death for a bit, but I lived, recovered and killed it today. lol

Back

pre- 3/4 scp Tigers Blood Gameday + 5g Fermented Leucine + 1 scp OG Body Octane

T-bar row alternating grips- 45 x15, 15, 15, 15; 70 x15
    DB row- 45 x15, 15, 15
    rack deadlifts- 225 x10; 315 x10; 365 x8; 405 x8; 455 x6
    Hammer Strength Low Row- 270 x6, 5, 5
    close grip lat pulldown- 180 x10, 10, 10
    straight arm pushdowns- 80 x15, 15, 12

post work out- 2 scps of the GF's Grape PF3

RECAP

Felt pretty good and strong throughout the work out. Had to keep messing around to waste some time at the start to get to the rack because of some kids that ended up standing in near the power and squat racks for nearly an hour talking. Finally I got the power rack and was able to do some rack pulls. I was hoping for a little more, but with the lighter weights and squeezing I'd started developing a decent pump, especially in my forearms and upper back. Work out got cut a little short, but overall I was pretty satisfied.

Today I took my last two caps of Nolvadren XT. At some point hopefully tomorrow, if I can find time around working, I'll update with some final thoughts and I've already got some final progress pics that I will post.
    Great stuff. That feast must have fueled the beast.
    Looking forward to your final reviews brother.
    Good job with this log also, nice detailz

5. Final Recap

All in all I was extremely satisfied in my progress over the span of the log. I'd ran Nolvadren XT + PR-XT last fall at the beginning of my last real bulking phase, but this time around with the incorporation of the Forskolin 95 and the Na Daa I must say I was liking a lot more. Originally PR-XT was supposed to contain Daa in the formula, but with all the RK drama that was going on MAN decided to leave it out. The forskolin also would have been an nice addition to the formula, but the 95% forskolin wasn't even around at that point I believe so it was obviously not an option. lol

I think my favorite part of this log was the PR-XT. I felt really lean, hard and strong, throughout the entire PR-XT run. The Na Daa, Forskolin and Nolvadren all were still being utilized daily after the second bottle of PR-XT was out, but I felt as though after the PR-XT was tapped out that my gains had slowed down some. Whenever I run PR-XT/Nolvadren XT from now on Na Daa will definitely be incorporated though.

Ending out the log I'd only lost 3lbs, but I had undeniable changes in body composition and strength. My waist was down 2.5", and that wasn't even start to finish because it didn't occur to me to take a waist measurement until 1-2 weeks into the log. There was only one point 2-3 weeks in where I made any significant changes in my diet (cut down fat intake), and I did almost no cardio during the log outside of 5mins before some work outs to get the blood flowing. Other than the warm ups I'd only done cardio maybe 4-5 times total. At the end of the log during week 9 I also cut out the Kroger Carb Master yogurt I was eating, which is about 90kcals. All in all very little caloric changes, along with very little cardio, so diet and exercise alone can't be the sole cause of my body composition changes. Strength had also went up even though I'd lost some weight and made no real changes to my work outs. I got just what I wanted to out of this stack, but it was even more than I would have originally anticipated.

6. Niiiiice progress! Great job brother. Now shave. Lol
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

7. Boom!!
    Can't argue with progress pics. PR-XT is an awesome supplement. And Forskolin is extremely effective at improving LBM. You had a good run with this stack. Dietary discipline played a vital role as well.
    Good job brother.

8. Awesome recomp! Supps help but diet and desire in the gym are the most important. True MAN right there!
    BOARD TYRANT

9. Nice work keeping on course man!
    Olympus Labs Forum Rep--Visit us at: http://olympus-labs.com/
    Current Log: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/277069-new-year-new.html#post5232295

10. Thanks for the kind words guys.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. PH Ban up for vote
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-06-2004, 04:14 PM
  2. Big Thumbs up for MR
    By scotty2 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2004, 04:11 AM
  3. Please clear this up for me
    By cbcortez in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-19-2004, 03:49 AM
  4. 2 Thumbs Up For Bobo's Training Program (updated)
    By NPursuit in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-07-2004, 11:39 AM
  5. ripping up for the summer
    By hudsong in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-06-2004, 11:29 PM