MANing up for a Recomp

Page 3 of 6 First 12345 ... Last

  1. Delts

    pre- 3/4 scp Tigers Blood Gameday + 1 scp Body Octane + 2 AS 500mg agmatine caps


    warm up- 5 mins step mill
    military press- 95 x15, 135 x10, 10, 8
    DB lateral raise- 30 x10, 10, 10
    DB front raise- 30 x10, 10, 10
    pec deck rear delt- 105 x12, 12, 12
    shrug- 135 x25, 185 x20, 225 x15

    Post work out- 3g Na Daa + 2 scps Unflavored PF3 + 5g Universal creapure then a meal with the fam

    Recap

    Worked today and was on the ground supporting myself a lot with my shoulders as I was working and my left shoulder was fairly sore/stiff. I tried to push through without pushing it to far. Wasn't nearly what I was hoping for, but still got some work put in at the gym anyways. Had to cut my weight and reps back from what I wanted.



    Planning to start up Glycophase tomorrow.


  2. Keep chugging bro, and don't push it. Let your body heal.
    How is the PF3 treating you as far as muscle recovery?
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Keep chugging bro, and don't push it. Let your body heal.
    How is the PF3 treating you as far as muscle recovery?
    Recovery is noticeably impacted by PF3. I had ran out and just a couple of new jugs in. I ran a jug back in the testing stages way before I was with MAN, not knowing what it was or what it was meant for, and immediately noticed that it helped with recovery. That was in the beta stages, and the product had since improved and is even better now.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post

    Recovery is noticeably impacted by PF3. I had ran out and just a couple of new jugs in. I ran a jug back in the testing stages way before I was with MAN, not knowing what it was or what it was meant for, and immediately noticed that it helped with recovery. That was in the beta stages, and the product had since improved and is even better now.
    You have a fifty percent off coupon? I have been curious to try it but from what I've read the amount needed is a bit steep for myself.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    You have a fifty percent off coupon? I have been curious to try it but from what I've read the amount needed is a bit steep for myself.
    How much do you feel you need? I usually only do 2-4 scoops a day.
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    You have a fifty percent off coupon? I have been curious to try it but from what I've read the amount needed is a bit steep for myself.
    How much do you feel you need? I usually only do 2-4 scoops a day and even with that there are noticeable effects for me.

  7. Saw four to be the most popular dose but that's only 12.5 days.
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Saw four to be the most popular dose but that's only 12.5 days.
    I would do 0i2 on off days and 2-4 on days you lift. Like creatine I don't take it religiously on off days.

  9. Chest & Tris

    pre- 3/4 scp Tigers Blood Gameday + 1 scp OG Body Octane + 2 500mg Analyzed Supplements agmatine caps + 2 forskolin 95 caps


    bench- 185 x10, 225 x5, 275 x2, 300 x3, 225 x10
    decline smith press- 220 x15, 250 x8, 290 x3, 160 x20
    db pull overs- 60 x10, 40 x10
    cable flyes- 40 x15, 50 x15, 60 x15, 70 x12
    high cable flyes- 40 x15, 50 x15, 70 x10
    hammer strength dip machine- 140 x15, 180 x15, 230 x15, 270 x10
    free motion tri extension- 60 x6, 6, 6, 4, 5, 6

    Post work out- 5g creapure + 2 scps unflavored PF3 + 3g DAA

    RECAP

    Lifted with one of my Fraternity brothers today, which was a nice change of pace. I hate asking for a spotter, and don't trust people to even spot me well, so I lift almost entirely without one. Shoulder was feeling a lot better today, expect for the pullovers. Those seem to be a no-no. Not an epic day, but I had a few good sets in there that I was satisfied with. Looking pretty full and dry across my chest and especially in my delts. I think this is the leanest my triceps have ever been. They have a lot better separation now then they had in the past, but they've also come up quite a bit.

    Currently in the process of re-evaluating my diet and working with a buddy for some tips and tricks.



    Current Supplement Dosing/Timings


    Waking-
    200-300mg caffeine + 15mg Y CHL or 250mg C+ 25mg E
    2 Forskolin 95 caps
    2 Nolvadren XT

    +4-6 hours later
    EC or YC
    2 Forskolin 95 caps

    Before/with meals
    2 PR-XT (for a total of 6 caps a day)
    3g DAA with first meal
    3/3 Orange Triad
    2/2 Oximega fish oil
    1 Glycophase before highest carb meal

    Before bed
    4 HGHpro (trying to use up bottle)
    1 Glycophase


    Any input how I could do this more efficiently or etc would be appreciated.

  10. Here is a question. How did you get MAN up! Instead of registered user under your name? solid work today bud. You frat guys really don't just do curls and abs :P
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Here is a question. How did you get MAN up! Instead of registered user under your name? solid work today bud. You frat guys really don't just do curls and abs :P
    Nahhh Bro.. We lift. He's a pretty big dood considering we're both nattys. About the same size, but he's leaner than I am. He actually competes. I just try and get big and strong. Neither of us do abs.

    I honestly don't remember, and am currently unable to figure out how I got the MAN Up on there.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post

    Nahhh Bro.. We lift. He's a pretty big dood considering we're both nattys. About the same size, but he's leaner than I am. He actually competes. I just try and get big and strong. Neither of us do abs.

    I honestly don't remember, and am currently unable to figure out how I got the MAN Up on there.
    Was just joking around about the lifting part I see a few people with special sigs. I wants one
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Was just joking around about the lifting part I see a few people with special sigs. I wants one
    Ask Admin for the privilege; pretty sure that's somewhere in the FAQs but I could be wrong.
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  14. Nice relaxing day of no work and no class.... these never happen, but I ain't even mad.

    Actually went and did some cardio today. I've been trying to incorporate some cardio, but it's hard to fit it in between class and work.

    Treadmill + 200mg caffine and 15mg Y HCL

    10 mins walking 1.5 incline / 3.0 speed
    10 mins light job 1.5 incline / 6.0 speed
    10 mins walking 1.5 incline / 3.0 speed

    Legs

    pre- 2 Uncut + 500mg agmatine + 1 scp Body Octane + 2g fermented leucine

    leg extension (warm up)- 30 x15, 15, 15
    squats- 135 x15 185 x10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1
    leg extension- 90 x10, 10, 10, 10
    DB stiff leg deads- 30's x10, 40's x8, 50's x8
    seated leg curl- 180 x10, 10, 10
    lying leg curl- 95 x10, 10, 10
    standing calf raise- 90 x25, 25, 25
    seated calf raise- 90 x20, 15 45 x25

    post work out- 2 scps Unflavored PF3 + 5g creapure

    Recap

    Wasn't epic, but I'd also not been able to do a leg work out in +2 weeks, so endurance wise it was getting a little rough at the end. Had 3 caps of Uncut in my hand for the second time in a row and decided to put one back. My knees are feeling better, but I've still got some road rash healing up. I was literally squatting some of the scab off (sorry if TMI). Got the squats in and it wasn't to bad though. Had some Acute Muscle Soreness going on during the work out. By the time I was done I felt like I was walking out in slow motion.



    current macros (not including aminos or PF3)


  15. Quote Originally Posted by mtpaquette View Post
    Measured my waist again today for the first time since 10/23. Surprisingly my waist was down a full inch. My waist is finally back under 30" at 29.5" at 183.4-184lbs currently.
    Weighed in at 183lbs this morning, and forgot to mention that on Tuesday morning I measure my waist again and it was down to 29".

    So since the 7th I've only lost 0.5-1lb, but I've lost another 1/2" off my waist and strength levels are maintaining well. I'd say I must have been doing something right. lol

  16. Would you say you're "svelte" at this point?
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  17. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Would you say you're "svelte" at this point?
    Not one of the words I'd ever used to describe myself. I think the amount of chest hair I have disqualifies me from that.

  18. I can't specifically think of any other time that I've been so mentally and physically prepared to lift as I was tonight... I didn't really have anything to do today, so I went and did some cardio for a about 25 minutes earlier, but I spent the majority of my day sitting at home watching TV thinking about tonight's work out.


    Delts

    Pre- ~1/2 scoop Gameday + 1scoop Body Octane + (2) 500mg agmatine caps + 5g Fermented Leucine


    Seated military press- 95 x15, 135 x5, 185 x4-5, 190 x3, 195 x4
    incline barbell bench- 135 x10, 185 x5, 5, 5
    DB lateral raise- 30's x10, 10, 10, 8
    pec deck rear delt- 120 x10, 10, 10, 9
    DB front raise- 20 x10, 25 x10, 30 x10
    cloes grip barbell shrug- 135 x25, 185 x20, 225 x15, 275 x5

    post work out- 5g creapure + 2 scoops of PF3 (I also add in 2 scoops of PF3 with my SAN Casein pudding + some Fermented Leucine)


    RECAP
    I was just wayyy in the zone tonight. I was originally only hoping for 185 x3 on the military press, but once I started pressing it I was so ready for it I pressed it 4-5 times. I was so surprised at how little I was struggling that I kind of lost count and couldn't remember if it was 4 or 5 reps. On my last set I grabbed a spotter, so I had a lift off and a little extra confidence, and it helped a lot. The last set of lateral raises was kind of pushing it. Overall I feel like it went pretty well. I only spent about an hour in the gym total.

    I feel like I'm finally getting back on track with my training. I'm ready for the gainzzz.

  19. Back and Bis

    pre- 1/2 scoop Gameday + 1 scoop Body Octane + 3g Na Daa + 1g agmatine + 25mg E


    pull ups- 15, 15, 10
    barbell rows- 185 x10, 10, 10, 10
    row machine- 130 x10, 10, 10, 10
    hammer strength high row- 180 x10, 10, 10, 10
    lat pulldown- 180 x10, 8, 10
    EZ bar barbell curl- 60 x12, 10, 10
    DB hammer curls- 30's x10, 10, 10
    DB concentration curls- 25 x8, 8

    post work out- 2 scp PF3 + 5g creapure + 2g Fermented Leucine


    Recap

    Just couldn't get moving tonight. Found a big win and lose as far as my pre work out nutrition goes. Yesterday pre work out after an ~18 hour fast I had a chicken breast wrap, 6 eggs and some steel cut oats 3 hours pre work out. Today I had the same thing, except for 1/2lb lean ground beef instead of a chicken breast, and only 2 hours pre work out. Well lesson learned.. 1) eat 3 hours pre or no later 2) no beef, stick with chicken. The last thing that contributing factor that I feel really screwed me was forgetting to eat a bagel last night and throwing me -50g carbs for the day, and especially after last nights work out. I just felt kind of empty lifting today like I only had 1/4 a tank. It was taking me a while to "recharge" for the next set, and I was feeling out of breath some.

    I'm chalking it up to a learning experience and getting back on it and will hit it even harder next time.






    Progress 11/22/13




  20. Quote Originally Posted by mpaquett View Post
    Back and Bis pre- 1/2 scoop Gameday + 1 scoop Body Octane + 3g Na Daa + 1g agmatine + 25mg E pull ups- 15, 15, 10 barbell rows- 185 x10, 10, 10, 10 row machine- 130 x10, 10, 10, 10 hammer strength high row- 180 x10, 10, 10, 10 lat pulldown- 180 x10, 8, 10 EZ bar barbell curl- 60 x12, 10, 10 DB hammer curls- 30's x10, 10, 10 DB concentration curls- 25 x8, 8 post work out- 2 scp PF3 + 5g creapure + 2g Fermented Leucine Recap Just couldn't get moving tonight. Found a big win and lose as far as my pre work out nutrition goes. Yesterday pre work out after an ~18 hour fast I had a chicken breast wrap, 6 eggs and some steel cut oats 3 hours pre work out. Today I had the same thing, except for 1/2lb lean ground beef instead of a chicken breast, and only 2 hours pre work out. Well lesson learned.. 1) eat 3 hours pre or no later 2) no beef, stick with chicken. The last thing that contributing factor that I feel really screwed me was forgetting to eat a bagel last night and throwing me -50g carbs for the day, and especially after last nights work out. I just felt kind of empty lifting today like I only had 1/4 a tank. It was taking me a while to "recharge" for the next set, and I was feeling out of breath some. I'm chalking it up to a learning experience and getting back on it and will hit it even harder next time. Progress 11/22/13
    We wear belts at MAN Sports, dammit!

    Good to see you have your diet and timing dialed in. Who knew a bagel would have thrown you off so much?

    BTW, looks like proof that getting your protein from real foods > protein shakes. Def getting leaner with PF3; you must be one of those guys taking the PF3 challenge!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!


  21. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    We wear belts at MAN Sports, dammit!

    Good to see you have your diet and timing dialed in. Who knew a bagel would have thrown you off so much?

    BTW, looks like proof that getting your protein from real foods > protein shakes. Def getting leaner with PF3; you must be one of those guys taking the PF3 challenge!
    The bagel comprises over 20% of my carbs for work out days though, and nearly all of thenm for my off days. Lol

    Not completely reliant on the PF3 as I still have casein I'm using. Once it's up I'll get some whey, but it's only used as a means to help hit my macros and cut down on the cost of food. The casein was so I could blend my oats with it, but it's thicker than anticipated so I only did it a couple of times.

  22. CHEST


    pre- 1/2 scp Gameday + 1 scp Body Octane + 1g agmatine + 5g Fermented Leucine + 25mg E


    bench- 135 x15; 225 x5; 275 x5, 5; 225 x10; 185 x10
    decline smith bench- 200 x12; 250 x6; 200 x10; 160 x15
    reverse grip flat smith bench- 110 x10, 10, 10, 10
    cable fly- 40 x15; 50 x12; 60 x10;
    high pulley cable fly- 40 x15; 50 x10, 10
    dips- body weight x 15, 12, 11
    DB skull crushers- 60 x10, 10
    1 arm cable push down- 40 x10, 10
    1 arm cable kick backs- 30 x10, 10

    Post- 5g creapure + 2 scps PF3 + 2g Fermented Leucine



    RECAP

    Pretty good work out. Was a little earlier than usual, but it worked out okay. Learning pretty early on it's going to suck going from off days (86g carbs) to fasted training. By the time I got to the flyes I could start feeling a pretty steady decline. Overall not to bad of a work out. I went in without a real idea of what I was wanting to do, which I don't often do, but I was satisfied enough with it.


    Got all of my calories in relatively quickly and will be fasted for the next 18-24 hours.

  23. It's now been enough time for the AS forskolin to kick in, along with adding in the GDA, my lipolysis has really seemed to have been dropped kicked into high-gear over this last week. Was looking pretty lean and dry upon waking this morning.





    I have discontinued the YC for now and am just sticking to 2-3 doses of EC. I'll throw the YC back in before to long, especially before days I am available to do fasted cardio. My last day of my first bottle of the Nolvadren will be tomorrow. Then I think I have 2 more days of HGHpro after tonight and I'll be starting Nimbus' new sleep aid, Abyss, this week probably. Everything seems to be on track right now, so I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing.

  24. Delts

    pre- 1/2 scp Gameday + 1 scp Body Octane + 1g agmatine + 3g Na DAA + 1 scp PF3 + 2 scps Fermented Leucine


    military press- 45 x15; 135 x5; 185 x5, 3; 95 x15
    incline bench- 135 x15, 12, 12
    DB lateral raise- 30 x12; 35 x10; 40 x8
    DB front raise- 30 x10, 10, 10
    pec deck rear delt- 120 x15; 135 x12; 150 x10
    barbell shrug close grip- 135 x15; 185 x15; 225 x15

    post work out- 2 scp PF3 + 5g creapure

    Long day.. ended up sleeping through like the first 30 mins of my night class after working all day. Not a bad work out, but nothing epic. Had every intention of doing legs in the AM and staying fasted for 24 hours before Thanksgiving, but I'm probably going to end up working 7am-3pm at one job and then 4-1030PM at my other job that will make for a very long day. The gym won't be an option unfortunately. It's going to be a longgg day.

  25. Happy Thanksgiving!!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. PH Ban up for vote
    By WYD02 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-06-2004, 03:14 PM
  2. Big Thumbs up for MR
    By scotty2 in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-02-2004, 03:11 AM
  3. Please clear this up for me
    By cbcortez in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 08-19-2004, 02:49 AM
  4. 2 Thumbs Up For Bobo's Training Program (updated)
    By NPursuit in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-07-2004, 10:39 AM
  5. ripping up for the summer
    By hudsong in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-06-2004, 10:29 PM
Log in
Log in