Coming back with iForce Tropinol XT and Intimidate SRT

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
First off, thanks to all of the iforce reps for giving me this opportunity to log their products!! This company has been around for a while, and their products have always been top notch!

I've been out of the gym now for about 6-8 weeks. October was a 30 day shutdown @ the plant, and the 2 weeks prior to that was trying to get this house ready for me being gone so long and a little beach vacation. Tomorrow will be my first day back at the gym. I tried to go during the shutdown, but I was just too tired. I was working 7 12's, & they were getting their money's worth out of me each day. Going to the gym would've been pointless because I would've been going through the motions and not getting any recovery rest.

I'll get an accurate weigh in tomorrow just to see where I'm at. I know I'm not happy at all w/ the way I look, so I'm ready to get after it! I haven't gone for an MRI yet, but I have either a torn ACL, or a badly sprained one. I know it hurts to run, so that's out of the question for now. I'd like to try & get some cardio in while on this, so it'll probably be the bike. Not sure yet what other kind of leg work I'll be able to do. I'll test those waters later this week and let y'all know where I stand..

I'll also get some pics up w/in the next day or so. Might go into the bathroom & snap a couple tonight before I eat a big 'ol bowl of my almost famous gumbo..

Thanks again iforce!! You guys rock!! :You_Rock_Emoticon:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
never tried gumbo....but it looks and sounds mighty tasty!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The stuff is rediculously good!! I'm from Michigan, but living down here in south Louisiana, pretty much all the men make it. I gave it a shot, & it turns out mine is pretty friggin good! Even by some cajun standards. lol..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The stuff is rediculously good!! I'm from Michigan, but living down here in south Louisiana, pretty much all the men make it. I gave it a shot, & it turns out mine is pretty friggin good! Even by some cajun standards. lol..
gumbo in louisiana sounds like chili here in the midwest, all the men make it....but you already knew that being from michigan.....i am guessing that making gumbo is close to making chili, just different ingredients....

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
8 quarts of hellz yeah!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oooohraaaah

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Ummmm, that looks delicious. I'll be over for dinner!

Following along :)

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Iforce stack - day 1

Weight - 180

Well, day one in the gym is in the books! Not a whole lot to report as of yet. I will say that I slept absolutely horrible last night. Tossed & turned for what seemed like forever. Got up this morning @ 3am feeling sluggish & tired. Took my pills according to the label and popped 2 caffeine pills.

Being my first day back in over a month, I figured I'd better take it a little easy. I hit the chest from all angles with db's and barbell. Strength definitely took a hit, but it felt good to be back under the iron and I realize that after about a week, I'll be right back in the swing of things.

So, for today, like I mentioned, nothing to report just yet.

Looking forward to this combo though!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
usually i would say a week minimum for any thing significant, but if txt contains the same high quality fadogia that i-force sold seperately then at least libido effects should happen pretty quickly.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That's what I'm hoping!! I remember when they had that big sale a few years back. I bought a ton! Then they ended up offering replacements for some weight issues. Good stuff.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Lol, it's so good, it'll make you slap ya mamma!!

Better update later today. On the bike right now.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lol, it's so good, it'll make you slap ya mamma!!

Better update later today. On the bike right now.
No im serious, wtf is it lol.. i no its soup, but what kind.

Mike

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No im serious, wtf is it lol.. i no its soup, but what kind.

Mike
Chicken & sausage gumbo. Chicken thighs, pork sausage, smoked green onion deer sausage, and andouille sausage. It's also got plenty of celery, bell peppers, and yellow onion in it. Oh, and you start w/ a roux. You can either make your own, or like me, get a jar of this:
image_1662.jpg

Cook it all for around 3-5 hours & put over rice.. The leftovers the next day are even better!

Oh, before I throw the meat in, I brown it w/ some
SlapYaMamaSeasoning.jpeg

Good stuff dude!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well slap ya momma!! im in on this for the gainz.... and food pronz.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Iforce stack - day 6

Weight - 180

Sorry for the lack of updates, but this was my first weekend off in a month, & I took full advantage of it w/ the wife & kids. Especially w/ the perfect weather we had..

First off, anybody out there ever dealt w/ Metatarsalgia?? I think it's what I have for some reason.. The balls of my right foot are swollen and very painful to walk on. Gonna call the Dr. after this update. It started this past Thursday at work. Fortunately, I was able to ride the bike @ the gym over the weekend.

I ended up taking the 2nd day off from the gym due to feeling slight flu-like symptoms coming on. Sure enough, the wife had the same thing, but a little worse, so it's best that I rested that day. Feeling 100% better. I was able to hit shoulders, back and arms on these last few days. Still working on getting that strength back, but I'm also pushing myself for the endurance too.

I woke up the other day, feeling leaner than normal, but when I got on the scale, I was actually up 2 lbs??!! I weighed in yesterday, and I'm back down to the 180 mark. Forgot to weigh in this morning. Maybe when I wake up this afternoon I'll get back on it. I'm working nights tonight & tomorrow, so I'll hit the gym tomorrow morning on the way home.

So far, I'm really not feeling too too much. Workouts are, for the most part, still normal. Pumps are pretty good. The one thing I have noticed is the way I feel when I wake up though. GREAT!!! That first night scared me when I didn't get any sleep. Now, I'm sleeping like a baby and feeling like I got 10+ hours, even if I'm only getting around 6.

Now that I'm getting into the 2nd week, I'm anxious to see some more strength gains and better workouts. Oh, one other thing, I haven't seen much of an increase in libido yet. I remember last time I took fadogia, it really worked great! Must be my older age getting the best of me, lol..

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
well slap ya momma!! im in on this for the gainz.... and food pronz.
LOL, I'll see what I can do for more food.. I grilled bacon wrapped chicken thighs w/ cream cheese & jalapeno the other night.. I guess I should've posted those up too!!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
its that time of the year when everyone gets sick....stay healthy!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Roger that!!

Quick question;

It dawned on me today, as I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep. I'm working nights tonight and tomorrow night. When would I take my Intimidate? Should I have taken one today prior to my nap? Or, just wait till tomorrow morning before I go to sleep? Take another one the next morning (Wed), and then another one that night before going to bed? I'm off Wed & Thurs..

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Roger that!!

Quick question;

It dawned on me today, as I was laying in bed trying to fall asleep. I'm working nights tonight and tomorrow night. When would I take my Intimidate? Should I have taken one today prior to my nap? Or, just wait till tomorrow morning before I go to sleep? Take another one the next morning (Wed), and then another one that night before going to bed? I'm off Wed & Thurs..
i'd only take intimidate during my long sleeps....i nap for like 2 hours sometimes, but at night i sleep like 8, i'd always go with intimidate before the longer period of sleep

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i'd only take intimidate during my long sleeps....i nap for like 2 hours sometimes, but at night i sleep like 8, i'd always go with intimidate before the longer period of sleep
Agreed; I wouldn't take something like intimidate before a 2 hour sleep, but in reality it is not a direct sleep aid, so you technically could.

Mike

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
iForce Stack - day 7

Weight - n/a - forgot to weigh in this morning. I'll check tomorrow.

I think this stuff is kickin in. Did chest yesterday & shoulders this morning. Feeling nice & full all around. The pumps I'm getting through my workouts is pretty sick! Strength is still coming up, but like I mentioned before, I'm also working on endurance to try & shed some unwanted lbs.

I have to admit, the Intimidate is some pretty damn good stuff. I'm waking up early on my days off & feeling great! Gonna put it to the test tomorrow, getting up @ 3am before I go to work to hit the gym. That'll give me time for a quick back workout and about 25 min of cardio.

Oh, here's a before shot. I thought I posted this up, but went through the previous posts & saw that I didn't. I also meant to get a pic of the hot wings I ate tonight. They were baked in a sweet heat sauce... Damn good stuff..

Oh, don't be hatin on the lack of physique.. I'll get it back. And lay off the chest hair - it's no shave November!! lol..
[/URL]

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid base to work from! But please, loose the chest and ab hair! :D

Nice countertop to.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
iForce stack - day 12

weight - 182

I feel like I'm getting it all back finally!! I think this combo is starting to kick in too. Strength is on the rise, and I'm feeling a tad bit leaner. I'm also getting some vascularity back as well. From when I started, to today, I think my shoulders are starting to come back the best. My shirts are starting to fit a little like they used to before I took the time off. The first couple of days in the gym, I was just kind of "getting through" the workouts. Now, I'm back to that feeling of if I don't make it to the gym, I'm pissed at myself. Such as this morning. I wanted to get up & get a good workout in before coming into work, but I stayed up too late last night watching football.. Gonna make up for it tomorrow morning before work.

Like I mentioned a few days back, my sleep is still improving!! I probably could've gotten up @ 3 this morning to get my workout in, but I also know that 4 hours just isn't enough. Especially with how busy I was here @ work yesterday. 5-6 hours is feeling like 7-8, or more! Great stuff. The pumps I'm getting in the gym now are getting better too. Yesterday, I did arms. After my first warmup, I was already feeling full!! Great stuff.

Here's a couple more shots. Kind of close to the halfway point, so we'll use these as such. Still rockin the pelt for no-shave-November!! Lol..

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
iForce stack - Day 14

weight - n/a but "feeling" lighter..

Two great morning workouts in a row now! Both on, let's just say, not enough sleep.. That didn't stop me, or slow me down though! Although, I promise to get more sleep these next five days, as I'm not going to be working. I don't like getting up @ 3am to workout, but I'll be damned if I'm going to the gym after a 12 hour shift, only to wait on equipment while some d-bags are in the gym socializing instead of working out.. So yeah, this stack is right up my alley.. lol..

Yesterdays chest workout started out with immediate pumps and veins. No pr's to speak of, but still, the strength is coming back. I've never had a super strong bench, and as I'm approaching 42, I'm really not too concerned w/benching 300+ and f'ing up my shoulders. I started w/ incline bb, then to incline db's, followed by flat bb and then flat db's. Yeah, I hit the pecs from all angles. I finished them off thoroughly w/ cable flies from different pin positions on the rack. I walked out feeling hella swole and ready for more.

This morning's shoulder workout was about the same as yesterdays as far as drive, focus, and intensity goes. I'm back in the mindset of HAVING to be in the gym. I'm able to block out all outside distractions and get that mind/muscle connection and really concentrate on the reps. My delts felt like boulders after hitting them w/ laterals. I wore myself out w/ shrugs and the traps are still tight, about 11 hours later. I hit the stationary bike for a 30 min HIIT session and felt great! I think my endurance is definitely on the rise. My rest between sets has gotten a little shorter as well.

So, hitting the ½ way point, here's what's up: First & foremost, it's the sleep quality! Great stuff. While in the gym, the pumps and endurance is definitely noticible. I've taken just caffeine tabs for some of my workouts to assess the pump minus any type of preworkout powder filled w/ agmatine & creatine. Yep, those pumps are still there. As for at home, in the sack, I have to admit, I'm really not seeing a whole lot there. I thought w/ the fadogia, I'd be feeling it, but unfortunately, nope. As for the form of DAA in the Intimidate SRT, is that like the regular DAA in that it's a helpful test booster? I'm actually surprised that I'm not more "ready & willing" in the sack.. Again, I guess I'll pin that on my age... Other than that, I'm enjoying this stack quite nicely!

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nice updates, wish i could see the pictures but at work they dont' show up for me

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm on the app, & they never show up for me either. Just think Dorian Yates. Lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am very surprised you haven't noticed an increase in libido....when i ran i-force fadogia solo i had a almost immediate boost in libido, starting at day 2 if i remember correctly. one of the best libido boosters i have tried-and cheapest....wish i-force hadn't dc'ed it!!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
iForce stack - Day 20

weight - 180

Sorry for the lack of updates over the last few days, I was off work for 5 days and stayed very busy every day. I did manage to get in the gym every day off, including this morning before coming into work. Every workout was finished off w/ 30 or more minutes of HIIT on the stationary bike. Getting leaner and feeling it! I can now look in the mirror and see a definite visible difference. I think that hitting the weights harder each day has helped me maintain my weight, rather than just burn off fat & lose lbs. I think I'm in a very nice recomp right now. My appetite has stayed fairly consistent up until yesterday. I woke up starving and stayed hungry all day long!!! Today is about the same. I hit the gym this morning, and had a breakfast about 1.5 hours later. Now, another 2 hours later & I'm hungry again! I forgot my protein powder, so I'll have to wait till lunch, or eat some other snacks from the machine (which I'd rather not do).

Like I said, this is turning out to be a nice recomp. My body is tightening up and the weights are going up as well. I think the libido is also a little elevated. Nothing to rave about, but I'm "feeling" it a little more, and took advantage of that over the weekend. Hard to believe that this stack is almost over! It's definitely getting better over time.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
nice update.. glad your seeing some of the effects u were after!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you are liking bro, physique changes are most important to me.. dont care about strength haha

Mike

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm pretty much the same way. As I get older, I worry less about strength, and more about looks and longevity in the gym. If I try & push my strength too much, I can't afford to be out for too long w/ an injury.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i'm with critical and enhanced.....i could care less about strength, i just want a beautiful body haha

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sub 180!! Still looking the same though!! I've been hitting cardio after the weights like a mad man.

Better update tomorrow. Hella busy day today here @ work.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Here's the "after" pictures. Took my last dose of the Tropinol this morning. I'll get the final review up later today.

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
iForce stack - Day 26

Final weight - 179

I'm going to make this my final review due to the fact that I'm already out of the Tropinol and tomorrow morning, we're heading up to Michigan for Thanksgiving. I've still got 5 more of the Intimidate left & I'll finish those off. Those little blue pills were incredible. The sleep quality & the way I felt upon waking was awesome!!

Once again, big thanks to IForce & the reps for giving me the opportunity to run this and log it. I can honestly say that this stack made a big difference in my return to the iron.

During this run, I saw my weight fluctuate up & down, but never really getting below that 180 mark. Finally, in my last week, I was able to dip below it. This was a perfect kick start to my goal of getting back down to around 170-175. I could only imagine what would've happened w/some Dexaprine in the mix! I loved the original, & have yet to try the new version. I'm not going to wait till Jan 1 st to start my cut. I want to do it nice & steady and then, come Jan/Feb really start cutting it down.

This combo really gave me some nice strength increases in the gym, and a definitely noticeable change to my physique. Even my wife saw the difference. Sure, there's muscle memory, but if you're not putting work in the gym, it's not going to happen. I noticed by body lean out a little the shoulders & arms. The vasularity came back quickly, and the fullness that I held throughout the day was very nice. For a non-hormonal product, this really did some nice things to my body! Like I mentioned before, the libido didn't really jump up like I had expected, but it was still there & there was definitely no drop off, and obviously, no worry of shut down.

For someone out there looking to make some nice gains, while leaning out, this is definitely a solid, safe alternative to the ph's out there. Like I mentioned earlier, this would be pretty sick w/some Dexaprine in there!! I just might have to get this stack again w/ the Dex & might log it..

Great job, iForce!!

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
im glad you enjoyed it. im currently sitting on the very stack your thinking of but not in too much of a hurry to get started right before thanksgiving. after that tho... dex/trop/intim/isotean/fishoil/tt-33

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Looks like a solid stack dude. I'm not too familiar with tt33. Good stuff?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looks like a solid stack dude. I'm not too familiar with tt33. Good stuff?

Non stim, metabolic enhancer designed to work on your thyroid to increase resting metatbolic rate. Can be found fairly cheap. It's not a fat burner you will really feel, but it does work.