Cubsfan Gets Alpha to the Max.. AlphaMax & FitMax

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks to the awesome Guess and Win Promo from the guys over at Performax, I was able to win a bottle of AlphaMax! This product looks like it is put together very nicely. It has a lot of quality ingredients that I have stacked before, but this time all in one product.

They also threw in their new pwo FitMax which was an awesome bonus.

So during this log I will be focusing on getting back to losing weight. Anyone who has followed my logs know that weight loss is a big struggle for me. I have addictive eating habits.

I am currently in an 8 week transformation contest, and my first 3 weeks were ruined by getting a horrible cold that turned into Bronchitis. I have just returned to the gym, after missing 2 weeks for the illness.

Starting weight today was 306lbs

I will be eating around 2200 calories with carbs on the low side.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Fri, Sat, Sun: I had my daughters for the weekend, and wasn't really paying attention. I was taking 1 cap AM and 1 cap PM lol.

So first 3 days I was half dosed. Yesterday, I was taking the full dose, and noticed much deeper sleep. I also had some crazy vivid dreams, and like a true fat kid, I hate to admit it, but in my dream I was at a doughnut shop, picking out doughnuts FML lol

I can tell the Forskolin is legit, because it makes my stomach have this weird feeling.

I can tell already the Artimistane is kicking in, because my joints get mildly achy real fast.

This should get fun!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for getting this up man! Do you take fish oil? It helps me alot with the dry joints. And lol on the doughnut dreams!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for getting this up man! Do you take fish oil? It helps me alot with the dry joints. And lol on the doughnut dreams!
Yeah I do, just need to up it a bit. Yeah figures about the dream lol

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[size=+1]Monday 10/28:[/size]

So just finishing up having Bronchitis for over 2 weeks. This was by far the earliest I have been sick during the cold/flu season. I imagine it has to do with all these places pimping the flu shot as early as august. Then everyone rushes out, and walks around carrying the virus.

Dosed 2 caps Alphamax with first meal
2 caps with dinner

Pre: 1 scoop High Volume, didn't have the Fitmax in gym bag. Fail

Decided to just get my feet wet so to speak. Nothing major, just easing my way back in. Not nearly the volume I am used to. Sucks how sore I was yesterday, even though I didn't do much.

All sets done with as little rest as possible.

[size=+1]Wide Grip Pulldowns:[/size]
10x80
10x100
10x120
5x140

[size=+1]Bent-over Laterals:[/size]
10x25
10x25
10x30
10x35

[size=+1]Face Pulls:Again one of my favorites, just love the feel[/size]
10x32.5
10x37.5
10x42.5
10x47.5
10x52.5
10x57.5

[size=+1]Reverse Pec Dec:[/size]
10x70
10x80
10x100

[size=+1]Assisted Pull-ups:[/size]

3 sets to failure. I was so weak, I should have never attempted these.

[size=+1]
Calories: ?
Fat: ?
Pro: ?
Carb: ?
[/size]

Notes: Weak, weak, weak. I hope AlphaMax helps speed my strength recovery from being so sick
- Dreams are vivd
- Tracked calories 1st half of day, didn't get a chance at dinner. Had a lot of protein though

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You'll get there man, being sick can really drain you. Alphamax should get you right back on track though!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Keep up the good work. Everyone is noticing vivid dreams and deeper sleep even as soon as day 3!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Fri, Sat, Sun: I had my daughters for the weekend, and wasn't really paying attention. I was taking 1 cap AM and 1 cap PM lol.

So first 3 days I was half dosed. Yesterday, I was taking the full dose, and noticed much deeper sleep. I also had some crazy vivid dreams, and like a true fat kid, I hate to admit it, but in my dream I was at a doughnut shop, picking out doughnuts FML lol

I can tell the Forskolin is legit, because it makes my stomach have this weird feeling.

I can tell already the Artimistane is kicking in, because my joints get mildly achy real fast.

This should get fun!
I'm jumping in a couple of days late, glad to see you onboard cubsfan815! The "fat kid" comment made me LOL pretty hard. Looks like the vivid dreams isn't situational, most are reporting a similar experience across the boards. Subbed, lets get this log rolling!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Weds: I just did some fasted cardio. I was having some breathing issues and mild anxiety from the lingering Bronchitis.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thursday 10/31:

Pre: 3/4 scoop FitMax. I sipped this due to not knowing what time I could leave work. Since it was spread out, I didn't get much stim. The flavor is pretty good for Fruit Punch. I usually don't like FP flavors.

2 Caps Alphamax with breakfast
2 Caps Pre Bed

Didn't have much time because of Trick or Treating. However, I wanted to go to gym just so I didn't use Halloween as an excuse

All sets done with as little rest as possible. Basically I made the whole workout one large set. Then I went trick or treating as The HULK lol jk jk

[size=+1]Incline DB Curls:[/size]
25x10
30x10
35x10
30x10
25x10

[size=+1]Preacher DB Curls 7 regular/7 hammer:[/size]
20x14
25x14
30x14
35x14

[size=+1]Alternating Curls:[/size]
Ran the rack
60 <---- struggled, I will not be happy till I can get the 90s again

[size=+1]Machine Preacher for more PUMP:[/size]

Not to sure on weights I was just dropping the pin every time I hit failure

Notes: Sleep has been greatly improved. I usually toss and turn for hours, now thanks to the L-DOPA and ZMA I am out
- I had some road rage on way to work this morning, test could be slightly increasing haha
- Libido may be slowly rising. Haven't got to see how prolactin control/refractory is doing lol
- Diet sucked too many sweets

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halloween will do that to you with the diet, lol! Glad sleep has been good for you. Seems like you're getting all of the effects you should be from Alphamax, any leaning yet, like losing water weight?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Halloween will do that to you with the diet, lol! Glad sleep has been good for you. Seems like you're getting all of the effects you should be from Alphamax, any leaning yet, like losing water weight?
Haha, well at my weight leaning is difficult to tell. However I was super soft from being so sick, and this morning I actually did look a little leaner around shoulders.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotcha, forgot about the starting weight! You should definitely notice a hardening though during this run, prolly not this early though

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[size=+1]Friday 11/1:[/size]

No Workout

Met my wife at her Dr's for a pre op appointment. She has a pretty big surgery this Thursday. Fingers crossed that all goes well.

[size=+1]Sat 11/2:[/size]

Pre: Took 1 scoop FitMax

This is something I like to do on Saturdays lol. It is basically like 1 big giant superset. I usually try to have a partner, so I can rest some, however I was solo saturday

Only rest was either changing weight of curl bar, or maybe 30secs between exercises. I will list the movements individually, but for example it would go: Military Press 10x25lbs, then Upright Row 10x25lbs, then Tri Extension 10x25lbs, the curl 10x25lbs.. Change weight and repeat.

[size=+1]Military Press:[/size]
10x25
10x45
10x65
10x85
10x75
10x65
10x55
10x45
10x35
10x25

[size=+1]Upright Rows:[/size]
10x25
10x45
10x65
10x85
10x75
10x65
10x55
10x45
10x35
10x25

[size=+1]Tricep Extensions[/size]
10x25
10x45
10x65
10x85
10x75
10x65
10x55
10x45
10x35
10x25

[size=+1]Curls:[/size]
10x25
10x45
10x65
10x85
10x75
10x65
10x55
10x45
10x35
10x25

[size=+1]
Calories: Did not track again this weekend. I think I stayed pretty good. No alcohol, no candy, no fun lol.
Fat: ?
Pro: ?
Carb: ?
[/size]

Notes: Paused more than I wanted to during the circuit. Still haven't broke 300lbs, but I look less flat in arms and shoulders.
- FitMax kicked in much better, since the first time I took it, I spread it out too much. I am stim sensitive, and had no issue at 1 scoop.
- Pump was insane. This jumbo set always leaves me pumped up pretty good
- Libido seems to be rising, I think the artmistane may be keeping libido from skyrocketing.
- Sleep is still great

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn dude, I bet you had a crazy pump going! Best wishes to your wife Thursday as well!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like an awesome giant set workout!!

Glad your noticing the increased sleep, are you noticing any hardness or decrease in water retention?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like an awesome giant set workout!!

Glad your noticing the increased sleep, are you noticing any hardness or decrease in water retention?
Looking a little leaner around shoulders. Could be some water dropping. I am already planning my next 4 weeks with AlphaMax.

So many choices. Wonder what my wife would think of AlphaMax/ AI Perform lmao

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad to see you'll be running for 8 weeks! You are gonna be happy you did

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What's going on
Hey what's up Budman. Just getting over a nasty bacterial bronchitis illness that sidelined my for a few weeks. Hoping this AlphaMax gets me right back on track. How you liking it so far?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[size=+1]Monday 11/4:[/size]

Dosed 2 caps Alphamax with first meal
2 caps with dinner

Did AM Fasted cardio. Planned on going to gym after work to lift, but my 2 a day didn't work out

[size=+1]Elliptical:[/size]

25 Mins, tried for HIIT type, ankle still hurts pretty bad.

[size=+1]Treadmill:[/size]

15 mins, mostly uphill

Notes: Did not take FitMax, I had planned on using it for lifting.
- Not sure why after my years of sleep issues, I haven't played around more with L-DOPA.. I fall asleep like old man now
- No joint pain
- Aggression/ irritability starting to creep in

Went home planning to see the Bears get annihilated by the Packers, but had an awesome night watching Mcnown vs Wallace. BEARDOWN!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That was a great win last night! Only bad part was Rodgers is my fantasy QB so I lost. Sounds like Alphamax is definitely kicked in for you, gonna be fun!

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I could never do a two-a-day. I could dream it, plan it, get 95% of the way, but never achieve double gym sessions.

Good to see your sleep is better. Should make for a solid/speedy recovery. Being sick sucks.

About to take a scoop.of Fit-Max. Good idea for my gym sess, not my sleep tonight.

Do big things homie!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I could never do a two-a-day. I could dream it, plan it, get 95% of the way, but never achieve double gym sessions.

Good to see your sleep is better. Should make for a solid/speedy recovery. Being sick sucks.

About to take a scoop.of Fit-Max. Good idea for my gym sess, not my sleep tonight.

Do big things homie!
Thanks man. Lol I set my alarm for 2 a days, every day. Never actually go lol.

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
[size=+1]Wednesday 11/6:[/size]

Tuesday was just some light cardio. My ankle is starting to get full ROM back. I am thinking hill sprints are coming soon!

AlphaMax will be dosed 2 with 1st meal and 2 dinner or prebed for remainder of log

I knew I would miss a day or 2 while my wife recovers. So I tried to destroy legs. This is a fun little pyramid I try to do at least once a month. Basically only rest is while adding, or removing the plates.

1 scoop FitMax pre. Glad I didn't go any higher 1 scoop. Heart was racing pretty good, and legs were pumped!

[size=+1]Leg Press Sled: All these include the starting weight of the sled. For instance 202lbs is 1 plate per side + Sled
[/size]

1x10 202lbs
1x10 292lbs
1x10 382lbs
1x9 472lbs
1x8 562lbs
1x8 652lbs
1x6 742lbs
1x7 697lbs
1x7 652lbs
1x8 607lbs
1x9 562lbs
1x10 517lbs
1x12 472lbs
1x14 427lbs
1x16 382lbs
1x18 337lbs
1x20 292lbs
1x22 247lbs
1x25 202lbs

Notes:
- Even though the weight wasn't that heavy, the Volume was killer!
- I think I have gotten to the bottom of my breathing issues. Where I work the far end of our building is being renovated for a new MRI center. All the dust, drywall, etc, etc, etc is coming through our vents.
- Fell asleep on couch again last night lol
- GI discomfort is subsiding, I must be getting used to F95, in my next 4 weeks I will add in a few caps to hit 100mg

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout man, that's a ton of volume! Glad to hear the GI problem is going away, must be getting used to the forskolin!

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
That's a pretty crazy amount of volume my guy. Despite overcoming some illness, you're getting exactly what this product is designed to do, half you're coping well with the C95 now, no GI issues for me either

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Glad you're ****

Sorry we're currently IPL worlds, raise my hands up a lot at this competition

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Monday: Wife's surgery went as well as a surgery could go I guess. She was super sore and in a lot of pain all weekend.

And in typical MONDAY form, on her way to work this morning, our Jeep Liberty transmission or something in the engine went out. I had to wake up 2 hours early and go pick her up and drive her to work. I didn't even go back and check on Jeep I said F' it. I will have it towed home.

We only had 2 payments left on that POS, and now it's going to cost a bunch of money right before XMAS.

Happy Monday!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry to hear about your rough Monday man. Hopefully it's an easy fix. How's the Alphamax had you feeling lately?

Dr.Veritas

Dr.Veritas

Awards
  • Established
Ahh sorry to hear that man, glad your wife's surgery went smoothly though.

It just sounds like one of those days huh? Thanks for keeping such a detailed account of your training and diet, sure looking forward to the next update!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All caught up and excited to be part of another Cubsfan log!

Sorry to hear about your Jeep, bro, and I hope your well past the bronchial bug!

Still crushing those curls I see...

Budman7811

Budman7811

Awards
Things will get better. You've had the three bad things happen now time to have three good. I've heard this any ways things come in threes.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It's true budman! Now it's time for the upswing!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys! This has been a real stressful past week. We are scrambling to find a new vehicle, and finding a 7 passenger in our price range is very difficult.

We are hoping to get Kia Sorento V6 AWD but finding the 3rd is like finding gold.

AlphaMax- I can tell my aggression is up, I want to punch these car dealers.
- This should be the week when the Artimistane kicks in real good
- Even though aggression is up, I have felt pretty calm??
- Libido is not as high as I thought it would be, I assume the Artimistane is counter acting the 3,4

Sleep is still greatly improved. I actually get in trouble because I was falling asleep and not helping my wife after her surgery lol. Oops

So with this kind of product 8 weeks is def the best way to run it, and since I have had many hiccups in personal life interfering with this log, I will be buying a bottle to continue my run. This way I can give Performax a better log!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Appreciate it cubsfan! We're pulling for ya to get everything squared away in your personal life! And yea, car dealers can be a huge frustration.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
With the bronchitis and stress of losing the vehicle, those could definitely contribute to increased aggression and a lowered libido, IMO.

I hope your extended run goes better for you!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How goes it in here sir? Getting everything squared away?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How goes it in here sir? Getting everything squared away?
Got new car 2 hours from our house Wednesday night

Spent Thur/Fri/Sat in Wisconsin Dells.

- I put the refractory reducing properties of AlphaMax to great use!!!!!

I'm ready to get back on track.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sounds good man, looking forward to it.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Got new car 2 hours from our house Wednesday night

Spent Thur/Fri/Sat in Wisconsin Dells.

- I put the refractory reducing properties of AlphaMax to great use!!!!!

I'm ready to get back on track.
Haha glad you noticed a difference.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So how are things going in here?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So how are things going in here?
Got some updates coming. I have been on phone and I was waiting till i got to pc so I could copy stuff over.

I need to check in on the other logs as well, even with all my stress and lack of steady workouts, I feel like my strength is increasing.

Diet has been absolute dog crap, but I look leaner in upper body/Shoulder area. I feel harder too (That's what she said?)

I really love the profile of AlphaMax. I really really really hope that the profile won't have to be changed anytime soon. Any idea?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love the that's what she said! And we won't be changing the profile so you're all good! We had a log on another site that gained five pounds while lowering his bf% while reporting strength increases as well. Glad you're noticing some similar effects!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So, about those updates..... lol

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey man, how goes it?

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hey man, how goes it?
Hey. I'll PM you to keep some personal stuff private.

Even though I have missed a lot of updates, I will have my final review. The product is put together nicely, and makes an awesome cut/or bulk tool.

I have actually felt a lot different on this product, than I have others. I have some observations and questions that I will post.

Also, for those keeping track of my amazing bad luck in 2013, I have horrible pink eye in both eyes thanks to my daughters. Blah!

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Again, sorry for how this log went down. 2013 has turned in to one of the worst years I have had. My wife is dealing with some health issues that are very scary for a girl who is only 30. Seems like every time she has a doctors appointment, the news gets worse. To make things worse, our out of pocket medical bills are starting to drown us, and prescriptions from here on out are over $1,000/month after ins coverage.

With that said, in my review here I noticed something rather unique for a product in the test booster type category.

AlphaMax Final Review:

Sleep: This was the first thing I noticed. It didn't take long for the L-DOPA/ZMA combo to kick in. I am someone who suffers from anxiety at night. Most nights I will stay awake for hours tossing and turning, worrying about life issues. With AlphaMax I was out like a light. I never had time to toss and turn. I can easily say, this was the best sleep I have had in years. In fact the night of my wife's latest surgery, I was nodding off, while she was lying there in pain, I almost got in big trouble for not helping her.

Strength: Here is another place AlphaMax shines. We already no the profile is solid, so strength increase should not be a surprise. Even though I didn't get to run the product the way I hoped, I could tell that with all the missed workouts my strength did not fall off at all. At beginning of log I was running the rack on Biceps day starting with the 60lb DB's and struggled, last week I was able to easily start with 70's. I know 10lbs doesn't seem like much, but that was after missing workouts, and not being in rhythm so to speak.
I know Artimistane really kicks in around week 3 or 4, running this product 8 weeks would be ideal. I believe on an 8 week run I could match my PR's that I hit running ABE/EPro last June.

Libido: This was a tough one to judge for me. I noticed an increase a week or 2 in, but then with all the stress and things going on, I never really had time to think about it. I know for me personally Artimistane lowers my libido, others get the opposite effect. It was not crushed though, the 3,4 and L-DOPA kept it evened out. I bet some people will get a huge Libido boost. The few times I got to take advantage in this category I did not an awesome decrease in refractory time. That is a big plus for a 35 year old like myself. No one wants to wait around for ever for the 2nd round!

Stress: Here is where I need some gurus to chime in. The entire month I was dealt bad news. My wife's stuff, having to buy a new car, having to drop $2,400 to repair a car, medical bills, etc, etc. Usually I would go super Alpha and want to smash everything in site. I would want to punch walls, throw stuff, etc. However, on AlphaMax the entire time I had a real calm overall sense of well being. I never blew up once. Could one of you guys tell me what part/parts of AlphaMax attributed to that? I loved it!

Body Changes: My plan was to run high protein/ moderate carb diet around 2300 cals. In true fat guy fashion that didn't happen. I was never home at night enough to cook decent meals, I relied on a lot of fast/convenient foods. Some nights me wife wanted to eat her favorites to try to make herself forget what was going on. Overall there was no diet. However, my weight stayed the same. No noticeable increase in bodyfat, I actually looked a little leaner in upper body/shoulder area. Even though the goal was to lose weight, at this point I would call that a BIG WIN!

Overall: I can tell that this will be a product that I will run multiple times. I had picked up a bottle from a sale, and was going to run 8 weeks. However, I have decided to take few weeks off of supplements. I will be grabbing more AlphaMax during the black Friday sale, then doing an 8 week run where I can better utilize it. The stacking combos are endless with this product, I have some pretty awesome ideas. With the end of a very popular AI coming in January, I hope a lot of people grab AlphaMax and try it out. It is one of the best all in one products I have seen in long time.

I will add some thoughts about Fitmax shortly.

Oh and I almost forgot. In the sleep category the Dreams were insane. There wasn't one night where I didn't have some crazy dream. Most were comical.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the thorough review man! Can you throw this up in the review section as well? Really sorry to hear about the trouble you've been going through lately, it'll work out for you, it always does! As far as the stress thing that's very interesting, most people find with an increase in test that their agression goes up not calming like you had. But it could be due to the improved sleep your body was better equipped to handle the stress, I know when I get a good night's sleep it takes alot more for me to fly off the handle.