Sounds good man, looking forward to it.

2. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'11"  210 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Got new car 2 hours from our house Wednesday night

Spent Thur/Fri/Sat in Wisconsin Dells.

- I put the refractory reducing properties of AlphaMax to great use!!!!!

I'm ready to get back on track.
    Haha glad you noticed a difference.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here

3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

So how are things going in here?

•   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    So how are things going in here?
    Got some updates coming. I have been on phone and I was waiting till i got to pc so I could copy stuff over.

I need to check in on the other logs as well, even with all my stress and lack of steady workouts, I feel like my strength is increasing.

Diet has been absolute dog crap, but I look leaner in upper body/Shoulder area. I feel harder too (That's what she said?)

I really love the profile of AlphaMax. I really really really hope that the profile won't have to be changed anytime soon. Any idea?

5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Love the that's what she said! And we won't be changing the profile so you're all good! We had a log on another site that gained five pounds while lowering his bf% while reporting strength increases as well. Glad you're noticing some similar effects!

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

So, about those updates..... lol

7. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Hey man, how goes it?

8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Answers

Hey man, how goes it?
    Hey. I'll PM you to keep some personal stuff private.

Even though I have missed a lot of updates, I will have my final review. The product is put together nicely, and makes an awesome cut/or bulk tool.

I have actually felt a lot different on this product, than I have others. I have some observations and questions that I will post.

Also, for those keeping track of my amazing bad luck in 2013, I have horrible pink eye in both eyes thanks to my daughters. Blah!

9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Answers

Again, sorry for how this log went down. 2013 has turned in to one of the worst years I have had. My wife is dealing with some health issues that are very scary for a girl who is only 30. Seems like every time she has a doctors appointment, the news gets worse. To make things worse, our out of pocket medical bills are starting to drown us, and prescriptions from here on out are over $1,000/month after ins coverage.

With that said, in my review here I noticed something rather unique for a product in the test booster type category.

AlphaMax Final Review:

Sleep: This was the first thing I noticed. It didn't take long for the L-DOPA/ZMA combo to kick in. I am someone who suffers from anxiety at night. Most nights I will stay awake for hours tossing and turning, worrying about life issues. With AlphaMax I was out like a light. I never had time to toss and turn. I can easily say, this was the best sleep I have had in years. In fact the night of my wife's latest surgery, I was nodding off, while she was lying there in pain, I almost got in big trouble for not helping her.

Strength: Here is another place AlphaMax shines. We already no the profile is solid, so strength increase should not be a surprise. Even though I didn't get to run the product the way I hoped, I could tell that with all the missed workouts my strength did not fall off at all. At beginning of log I was running the rack on Biceps day starting with the 60lb DB's and struggled, last week I was able to easily start with 70's. I know 10lbs doesn't seem like much, but that was after missing workouts, and not being in rhythm so to speak.
    I know Artimistane really kicks in around week 3 or 4, running this product 8 weeks would be ideal. I believe on an 8 week run I could match my PR's that I hit running ABE/EPro last June.

Libido: This was a tough one to judge for me. I noticed an increase a week or 2 in, but then with all the stress and things going on, I never really had time to think about it. I know for me personally Artimistane lowers my libido, others get the opposite effect. It was not crushed though, the 3,4 and L-DOPA kept it evened out. I bet some people will get a huge Libido boost. The few times I got to take advantage in this category I did not an awesome decrease in refractory time. That is a big plus for a 35 year old like myself. No one wants to wait around for ever for the 2nd round!

Stress: Here is where I need some gurus to chime in. The entire month I was dealt bad news. My wife's stuff, having to buy a new car, having to drop $2,400 to repair a car, medical bills, etc, etc. Usually I would go super Alpha and want to smash everything in site. I would want to punch walls, throw stuff, etc. However, on AlphaMax the entire time I had a real calm overall sense of well being. I never blew up once. Could one of you guys tell me what part/parts of AlphaMax attributed to that? I loved it!

Body Changes: My plan was to run high protein/ moderate carb diet around 2300 cals. In true fat guy fashion that didn't happen. I was never home at night enough to cook decent meals, I relied on a lot of fast/convenient foods. Some nights me wife wanted to eat her favorites to try to make herself forget what was going on. Overall there was no diet. However, my weight stayed the same. No noticeable increase in bodyfat, I actually looked a little leaner in upper body/shoulder area. Even though the goal was to lose weight, at this point I would call that a BIG WIN!

Overall: I can tell that this will be a product that I will run multiple times. I had picked up a bottle from a sale, and was going to run 8 weeks. However, I have decided to take few weeks off of supplements. I will be grabbing more AlphaMax during the black Friday sale, then doing an 8 week run where I can better utilize it. The stacking combos are endless with this product, I have some pretty awesome ideas. With the end of a very popular AI coming in January, I hope a lot of people grab AlphaMax and try it out. It is one of the best all in one products I have seen in long time.

I will add some thoughts about Fitmax shortly.

Oh and I almost forgot. In the sleep category the Dreams were insane. There wasn't one night where I didn't have some crazy dream. Most were comical.

10. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the thorough review man! Can you throw this up in the review section as well? Really sorry to hear about the trouble you've been going through lately, it'll work out for you, it always does! As far as the stress thing that's very interesting, most people find with an increase in test that their agression goes up not calming like you had. But it could be due to the improved sleep your body was better equipped to handle the stress, I know when I get a good night's sleep it takes alot more for me to fly off the handle.

11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  298 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the thorough review man! Can you throw this up in the review section as well? Really sorry to hear about the trouble you've been going through lately, it'll work out for you, it always does! As far as the stress thing that's very interesting, most people find with an increase in test that their agression goes up not calming like you had. But it could be due to the improved sleep your body was better equipped to handle the stress, I know when I get a good night's sleep it takes alot more for me to fly off the handle.
    Yeah I will. Hmm that does make sense. Usually when running these type of products, I'm dealing with the lack of sleep as well. I did drive a little aggressive at times, and I do remember a day where I was yelling out the window at someone lol. So the aggression was there, but the calmness outweighed it.

12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Name:  375933.jpg
Views: 42
Size:  15.5 KB Was this you?

Quote Originally Posted by cubsfan815 View Post
    Yeah I will. Hmm that does make sense. Usually when running these type of products, I'm dealing with the lack of sleep as well. I did drive a little aggressive at times, and I do remember a day where I was yelling out the window at someone lol. So the aggression was there, but the calmness outweighed it.

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. GET PUMPED TO THE MAX W/ FINAFLEX MAX PUMP!!! Logging Opp!
    By MrKleen73 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 104
    Last Post: 09-02-2013, 11:16 AM
  2. Get PUMPED to the MAX!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-02-2013, 07:28 PM
  3. Get PUMPED To the MAX!
    By 3clipseGT in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 02-23-2013, 12:47 PM
  4. Legacy gets pumped to the max w/ Hemavol and Maximize Intense