booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
So this will be my log for the next few weeks of my iForce tropinol xp and intimidate srt stack. Special thanks to VaughnTrue and te guys at iForce for getting me a chance to log this.

Background- the cycle I just ran was a quick blast of test prop and tren ace. I dosed it 25prop/50tren ED for 4 weeks. Gains were spectacular and I hit a new high weight at 205lb.

Now I'm into my second week of pct which is:
Days 1-3 clomid 150 then 100/100/50/50
Weeks 2/3/4 I will also be running Erase Pro along with this stack.

Diet will be pretty clean with an occasional cheat or refeed and training will be a p/p/l style of my own creation.

Dosing will be per the directions- 1 cap intimidate pre bed and 4caps tropinol preworkout or split 2am/2pm on non workout days

As always questions, thoughts, dosing protocols, and anything else are welcome!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Intimidate SRT initial review:

Night 1 had me wide awake for quite awhile when I laid down. Not sure if this ha anything to do with the intimidate or not but I usually fall asleep quite fast. Woke up a couple time throughout the night and slept a total of about 6 hours. I was very surprised at how well rested i felt this morning after what seemed like a rough night of sleep. I was able to bounce right out of bed and do my morning cardio. So far so good.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
count me in...curious to see results of these 2 products stacked.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm in man! Will be following :)

Mike

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Will be following along!

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Welcome in everyone... Sorry I haven't updated again yet, I was traveling out of the country so I didn't have phone/internet for a couple days.

Opening thoughts on Tropinol XP:
-Nothing to note as of yet. Workouts while I was traveling were just with the few DB's that were at the "fitness center" in the hotel so I can't really comment there.

Starting tomorrow I should be home and back at my regular gym/diet/etc. so I'll give another update after the weekend. Diet has been good even while traveling so nothing special to note there.

Intimidate SRT thoughts: Still seem to be having a bit of trouble falling asleep if I take this too far from when I lay down. If I take it directly as i'm laying, it seems ok but 15min early and I starre at the ceiling for a half hour. Sleep has been good, nothing really to note during sleep as I still wake up about the same amount of times and havent had any crazy dreams or anything. I do seem to feel quite a bit more refreshed even on short nights sleep so this is a big positive right now for me.

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I like to take my intimidate srt literally as i lay in bed. I keep the bottle on my night stand.

With the TXP, you should definitely notice some INTENSE pumps when you take all 4 pills prior to your workout at your normal gym!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I like to take my intimidate srt literally as i lay in bed. I keep the bottle on my night stand.

With the TXP, you should definitely notice some INTENSE pumps when you take all 4 pills prior to your workout at your normal gym!
Agreed with this, although I keep my intimidate in the bathroom!

Mike

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Agreed with this, although I keep my intimidate in the bathroom! Mike
That's what I've been doing. Taking it once I brush my teeth but sometimes I end up chatting for a few min if the gf is here and that seems to be an issue.

Today was my first "real" workout since starting so here's my thoughts:

Strength was slightly up from earlier this week, pumps were not particularly noticeable until the fst-7 sets at the end of my workout. Overall felt really good and just zoned in. Sleep had been amazing and I wake up feeling like a million bucks every morning with no grogginess.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That's what I've been doing. Taking it once I brush my teeth but sometimes I end up chatting for a few min if the gf is here and that seems to be an issue.

Today was my first "real" workout since starting so here's my thoughts:

Strength was slightly up from earlier this week, pumps were not particularly noticeable until the fst-7 sets at the end of my workout. Overall felt really good and just zoned in. Sleep had been amazing and I wake up feeling like a million bucks every morning with no grogginess.

Yikes.. you actually have to talk to your gf? That sucks, how long you have that problem for?

:D haha jk

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yikes.. you actually have to talk to your gf? That sucks, how long you have that problem for?

Haha yes, on occasion. Usually it's while I'm getting some kind of massage though so its tolerable ;)

Yesterday was my second "real" workout and it was my push day. I really felt good when I got into the gym, and even though it was a fasted training session felt like I was able to keep my pump going quite well even in some of the lower rep ranges. I did a "Run the rack" set of shoulder lateral raises and that really had my shoulders (which I consider a very weak part for me) looking really full and pumped. Even had a bit of vascularity showing there which at my current 15% or so bf is pretty impressive.

Sleep has still been great, and I'm amazed at how refreshed I feel every morning, even the few that I've only gotten 5hrs or so. Very happy with this stack so far as its been all positive, no sides, and seems to be fitting right in to my PCT (which is going swimmingly and I've really had no ill effects, barely lost 2lb of the 13 gained, and everything seems to be stabilizing quite nicely).

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
good to hear that the stack is working nicely so far, i'll follow the rest of the way

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
indeed there will be some good work outs ahead!.. iForce has some of the best recoevery products on the market!

Loudy Rowdy

Loudy Rowdy

Awards
Im here for the party....whats good? How about those Cowboys and....the stack :D

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ohhh it just got real, rowdy is here

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Quick update after my off day yesterday (just FYI, I'm running a pull/push/legs/rest split):

Tropinol XP - So far I have to say I'm a bit disappointed in this... No noticable increase in libido (which is somewhat to be expected as part of PCT; but by now - week 3.5- things should be coming around), Haven't noticed any increased pumps during my workouts, even after adding a carb meal a couple hours preworkout, no noticeable increase in endurance or overall work output. The two good things I have noticed are that my strength has been pretty stable, and even a bit more on a few lifts and that my weight has pretty much stayed the same (not losing any of the on cycle gains) while eating at a slight deficit.

Intimidate SRT - This has been AMAZING!!! - After sorting out the initial "cant fall asleep" stuff, this has been nothing short of flawless and really has come through on all of the claims made. When i fall asleep, I seem to almost immediately be dreaming (so deep/REM sleep) and these dreams are just insanely vivid and seem to be exceedingly detailed. I've actually woken up during the night on a couple occasions after what seemed like 8 hours of dreaming and realized I had only been asleep for an hour or so. Another positive is that i wake up feeling incredibly refreshed and ready to go in the mornings. Often I ahve experienced a groggy, cant get out of bed feeling while taking any type of sleep/GH/recovery aid so this is a huge plus. The final area that seems to be prevalent is my overall mood in the mornings. I seem to wake up feeling "chipper" just about every day now - which is not the norm for me haha.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Honestly, 3.5 weeks into pct really isn't the best time to judge libido, at least for me. My libido doesn't start to really come around until after pct, but we are all different. Buy some bulk maca for cheap, 10g daily.

For the pumps, it's really next to impossible not to get a pump from a nitrate. You are taking all 4 caps pre-workout?

Hope we can fix this situation! But glad you are enjoying intimidate SRT!

Mike

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Honestly, 3.5 weeks into pct really isn't the best time to judge libido, at least for me. My libido doesn't start to really come around until after pct, but we are all different. Buy some bulk maca for cheap, 10g daily.

For the pumps, it's really next to impossible not to get a pump from a nitrate. You are taking all 4 caps pre-workout?

Hope we can fix this situation! But glad you are enjoying intimidate SRT!

Mike
You may be correct about the libido, and since this is only my second cycle and with different compounds to boot it really is hard to judge where i "should" be. Maybe a more appropriate way to say it is that I had "hoped" to see a libido increase by this point ha.

As far as the pumps, I really haven't seen anything impressive from any nitrate product. Personally, agmatine seemed to be the only thing that gave me a better pump then normal. I've been taking all 4 caps about 60min before my workout.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Yesterday was a bit of a rough day at the gym. I have been noticing that when I take my Tropinol XP, usually about 35 min or so after, I have to hit the bathroom for some "deloading" ha. This has not been much of an issue and is actually kind of welcome as I know that I'm going into my workout clean and clear and wont need to stop... Yesterday, however, was a different story. I got 2 sets into my deadlift warmups before deciding that I needed to just go do the deed. Well, that was trip 1... trip 2 was after set 2 of my working sets, then again after set 4 (which I had to cut short at 2 reps instead of the 5 I was going for since I was 95% sure if I pulled one more I was going to leave a mess on the floor ha). I had a bit of a grumbling bowel for the rest of the workout but only had to actually stop and hit the bathroom at one other time.

I've been reading some other logs and it seems that a few others have had similar experiences and are attributing it to the 20% forskolin. I have a bunch of the Analyzed supplements 95% forskolin laying around but have not tried it yet to see if this makes a difference.

Overall, I dont mind the "clearing out" before the workout, but if it starts regularly interrupting my workout then that's an issue.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
I'm in dude.

Same kinda boat from my end (Albeit a much smaller boat). 2 weeks into PCT after a 6 week DMZ/ 4-ad run. Gained 20 lbs

Running:
Nolva 20/20/10/10
DAA
AD-3 PCT

My libido tanked in PCT so I just started Trop XP two days ago to see what's up.

Interested to see how it treats you being in a similar situation. This is my 2nd cycle and I really didnt know what to expect in PCT.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yesterday was a bit of a rough day at the gym. I have been noticing that when I take my Tropinol XP, usually about 35 min or so after, I have to hit the bathroom for some "deloading" ha. This has not been much of an issue and is actually kind of welcome as I know that I'm going into my workout clean and clear and wont need to stop... Yesterday, however, was a different story. I got 2 sets into my deadlift warmups before deciding that I needed to just go do the deed. Well, that was trip 1... trip 2 was after set 2 of my working sets, then again after set 4 (which I had to cut short at 2 reps instead of the 5 I was going for since I was 95% sure if I pulled one more I was going to leave a mess on the floor ha). I had a bit of a grumbling bowel for the rest of the workout but only had to actually stop and hit the bathroom at one other time.

I've been reading some other logs and it seems that a few others have had similar experiences and are attributing it to the 20% forskolin. I have a bunch of the Analyzed supplements 95% forskolin laying around but have not tried it yet to see if this makes a difference.

Overall, I dont mind the "clearing out" before the workout, but if it starts regularly interrupting my workout then that's an issue.
hmmm never experienced that.....but it's always good to clean out before you workout than during the workout, ever use the old superpump? squatting was always an adventure

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
hmmm never experienced that.....but it's always good to clean out before you workout than during the workout, ever use the old superpump? squatting was always an adventure
Haha I did only like once but it didn't do anything for me (good or bad). I was just glad yesterday wasn't leg day...

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Haha... Now that you guys are on the topic. I have had an increased "deload" frequency. Yesterday was day 2 and went about 4 times throughout the day.

Today seems better. Most test raising supps seem to harden things up a bit for me, eventually haha. I had amazing poops on AX...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't get any stomache discomfort or clearing from the 20% or the 95% both make me a very happy lifter.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Had another bout of the 45-55min post Tropinol dosing dumping syndrome yesterday... Nothing as bad as the day before but definitely a clean out before my workout. Today is leg day so I'm going to take the Tropinol XP about 65min before my workout to give myself a little extra time to clear ha.

Seriously though, this intimidate srt is by far the best sleep/gh related supplement I've ever taken. I can't say enough about how good, rested and in a wonderful mood I am every morning when my alarm goes off.

6andaHalf

6andaHalf

Awards
Haha, no supplement that science can create would make me happy to get up to my alarm. Ask my neighbors

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't get any stomache discomfort or clearing from the 20% or the 95% both make me a very happy lifter.
You're one lucky, SOB.

Mike

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Weekend Update:

Friday afternoon was my leg day so i took my Tropinol about 10min earlier then normal just in case I had some GI issues... As luck would have it, I had one nice, clean pre game sit down and then it was off to workout. Solid overall lift. I feel like my endurance is really starting to come back better as I don't feel nearly as fatigued at the end of my workouts (just sore/pumped)

I had a really good pump going in my quads at the end of the workout which was great.

Sleep has still been amazing every night. The only downside is that because i feel so good when I wake up, all I want to do is go back to sleep later in the day ha... makes it hard to get things done in the evenings.

Saturday was my off day and yesterday was Pull day. I don't seem to have any GI issues with the split dose on off days so that's important to note. Have yet to notice any real benefits from the Tropinol XP thus far though so we will see how the last couple weeks go.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Glad you got the gi distress under control!! :)

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Wish my ex woulda fukin talked. All she did was come over and pass out after work. They either don't talk or don't shut up. Cant win with women!

Oh yea- subbed for TXP info.. Lookin into this for a run at some point

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Wish my ex woulda fukin talked. All she did was come over and pass out after work. They either don't talk or don't shut up. Cant win with women!

Oh yea- subbed for TXP info.. Lookin into this for a run at some point
Ha that's pretty much the case for sure... Though mine is like a full blown rapist if she has anything to drink which is great unless I actually need to sleep ha.

Seems like the GI distress has been under control the last few days. No issues whatsoever, so it looks like my body must've adjusted to the forskolin (that's my assumption for the culprit as it's the only supp/ingredient I haven't tried before now). Off day today so I plan to lower calories and carbs and rest up this evening.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Totally lost track of this log for a minute there... A brief update as I have about a week left I believe:

Tropinol xp- still have yet to see or feel anything from this besides the little gi distress that came on the first few days. Nothing to speak of as far as strength or libido which is a bummer as this is what I was really hoping for. Unfortunately this has been a dud for me thus far.

Intimidate srt- this has become bar none my favorite pre bed supplement of all time. I have the most vivid, intense dreams and wake up every morning feeling better then the day before. I can't stress enough how awesome this stuff has been.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Totally lost track of this log for a minute there... A brief update as I have about a week left I believe:

Tropinol xp- still have yet to see or feel anything from this besides the little gi distress that came on the first few days. Nothing to speak of as far as strength or libido which is a bummer as this is what I was really hoping for. Unfortunately this has been a dud for me thus far.

Intimidate srt- this has become bar none my favorite pre bed supplement of all time. I have the most vivid, intense dreams and wake up every morning feeling better then the day before. I can't stress enough how awesome this stuff has been.

Sorry to hear about tropiniol xp bro :(. Just goes to show, what works for one, doesn't always work for another. The supplement industry is very trial and error. Thankfully, you are enjoying intimidate srt!

Mike

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Sorry to hear about tropiniol xp bro :(. Just goes to show, what works for one, doesn't always work for another. The supplement industry is very trial and error. Thankfully, you are enjoying intimidate srt! Mike
Yep totally agree here. That's one of the reasons that I'm so appreciative of the chance to log some of these for free. Gives me and others a chance to see what works and what doesn't for us without breaking the bank.

Off to the gym now for a Canadian push day ha. Traveling for business and for once the hotel has passes to the la fitness next door so I don't have to do another workout with my laptop bag as my weights ha.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Thanks for providing honest feedback. Although the Trop doesn't seem to be working for, I AM glad to see that the Intimdate has been a real winner for you.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for providing honest feedback. Although the Trop doesn't seem to be working for, I AM glad to see that the Intimdate has been a real winner for you.
Now that I'm done with PCT completely and everything seems pretty well back to normal (no bloods just yet) I'll be interested to see if maybe it gives me a little kick here in the last week or so.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep totally agree here. That's one of the reasons that I'm so appreciative of the chance to log some of these for free. Gives me and others a chance to see what works and what doesn't for us without breaking the bank.

Off to the gym now for a Canadian push day ha. Traveling for business and for once the hotel has passes to the la fitness next door so I don't have to do another workout with my laptop bag as my weights ha.

Agreed, especially with products that take time to kick in, as sample packets just don't work out here.

Mike

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Today is my second to last day of Tropinol XP and I believe I have about 3-4 more of the Intimidate SRT. Its an off day for me so i'll be taking the split 2am/2pm doses of XP. I'll get up a final review tomorrow probably and then keep checking ack here for a few days after this log is done.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
in for final reviews...looks like tropinol xp wasn't your favorite....intimidate srt sounds like a winner though, i start my intimidate in january, right after the new years and i can't wait

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
FINAL REVIEWS:

Tropinol XP - Overall 1/10

The good: Nothing that I noticed... may have helped boost test a bit and help me recover during my PCT (just going by overall feel here, haven't gotten bloods), but no noticeable increases in libido, strength, or mass gain. I do believe that it had a positive impact and was beneficial to take during my PCT, but would not recommend it as I've had better luck with others.

The bad: Product had no noticeable effects for me outside of some gi distress for the first week or so. This distress subsided, but no positive impact replaced it.

I would not recommend this product, especially as a standalone test booster.

Intimidate SRT: Overall 10/10

The good: AMAZING, restful sleep. Literally the best sleep of my life regardless of how long. I've had nights where I slept only 3-4 hours and still awake feeling incredibly refreshed and ready to go. No morning grogginess (quite the opposite) allows me to practically spring out of bed and actually has me looking forward to my fasted morning cardio (WHAT???!!!!). Another positive is the intensity and vibrancy of my dreams. I seem to have more detail and clarity during my dreams then I ever have which makes sleeping even more fun.

The bad: I did feel that sometimes if this was taken too far away (10min+) from when you were actually going to sleep, it kept me up a bit. Simple solution is to just take it as you're laying down and problem solved.

Overall, this is BY FAR the BEST SLEEP SUPPLEMENT I have ever taken. I would highly recommend this, especially to those who struggle to get up in the mornings, or find themselves getting less then ideal amounts of sleep. The recovery and overall level of deep sleep is unmatched IMO.

Once again, thank you to the guys over at iForce for the chance to try out this stack. I will keep checking this log for a few more days so feel free to post up any questions or comments! Thanks for following along.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
thanks for the review and log

i know you were in pct, but did you notice any body comp changes? seems like what i've read from intimidate reviews that it recomps the body really well

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
thanks for the review and log

i know you were in pct, but did you notice any body comp changes? seems like what I've read from intimidate reviews that it recomps the body really well
Nothing too drastic but I felt like I was able to maintain my gains and size quite well and didn't gain any noticeable fat while doing so. This would be a success in my book as additional calories paired with pct usually means you'll gain at least a little fat in order to make sure you can maintain.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
FINAL REVIEWS:

The good: Nothing that I noticed... may have helped boost test a bit and help me recover during my PCT (just going by overall feel here, haven't gotten bloods), but no noticeable increases in libido, strength, or mass gain. I do believe that it had a positive impact and was beneficial to take during my PCT, but would not recommend it as I've had better luck with others.

The bad: Product had no noticeable effects for me outside of some gi distress for the first week or so. This distress subsided, but no positive impact replaced it.

The good: AMAZING, restful sleep. Literally the best sleep of my life regardless of how long. I've had nights where I slept only 3-4 hours and still awake feeling incredibly refreshed and ready to go. No morning grogginess (quite the opposite) allows me to practically spring out of bed and actually has me looking forward to my fasted morning cardio (WHAT???!!!!). Another positive is the intensity and vibrancy of my dreams. I seem to have more detail and clarity during my dreams then I ever have which makes sleeping even more fun.

The bad: I did feel that sometimes if this was taken too far away (10min+) from when you were actually going to sleep, it kept me up a bit. Simple solution is to just take it as you're laying down and problem solved.

Overall, this is BY FAR the BEST SLEEP SUPPLEMENT I have ever taken. I would highly recommend this, especially to those who struggle to get up in the mornings, or find themselves getting less then ideal amounts of sleep. The recovery and overall level of deep sleep is unmatched IMO.

Once again, thank you to the guys over at iForce for the chance to try out this stack. I will keep checking this log for a few more days so feel free to post up any questions or comments! Thanks for following along.
Solid review, your honesty is most appreciated. Sorry it did not workout for you :(

Mike

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Solid review, your honesty is most appreciated. Sorry it did not workout for you :(

Mike
Anytime. I always try to keep it honest so that people who want to truly know if a product works can see. I go to other logs before I buy most products so I'd want them to be honest as well. No one wants to waste their money or time on something that doesn't fit them.

That said, it certainly wasn't all bad as the intimidate has completely changed my thoughts on sleep supplements and I absolutely will be getting more. Probably a lot more ha.

PuZo

Awards
  • Established
FINAL REVIEWS:

Late in but glad you enjoyed the products!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Anytime. I always try to keep it honest so that people who want to truly know if a product works can see. I go to other logs before I buy most products so I'd want them to be honest as well. No one wants to waste their money or time on something that doesn't fit them.

That said, it certainly wasn't all bad as the intimidate has completely changed my thoughts on sleep supplements and I absolutely will be getting more. Probably a lot more ha.
Most people who buy intimidate srt have no clue about all the sleepy fun they are getting in to! haha

Mike

PuZo

Awards
  • Established