PCT with TROPINOL XP and INTIMIDATE SRT

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.83%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

FINAL REVIEWS:

Tropinol XP - Overall 1/10

The good: Nothing that I noticed... may have helped boost test a bit and help me recover during my PCT (just going by overall feel here, haven't gotten bloods), but no noticeable increases in libido, strength, or mass gain. I do believe that it had a positive impact and was beneficial to take during my PCT, but would not recommend it as I've had better luck with others.

The bad: Product had no noticeable effects for me outside of some gi distress for the first week or so. This distress subsided, but no positive impact replaced it.

I would not recommend this product, especially as a standalone test booster.

Intimidate SRT: Overall 10/10

The good: AMAZING, restful sleep. Literally the best sleep of my life regardless of how long. I've had nights where I slept only 3-4 hours and still awake feeling incredibly refreshed and ready to go. No morning grogginess (quite the opposite) allows me to practically spring out of bed and actually has me looking forward to my fasted morning cardio (WHAT???!!!!). Another positive is the intensity and vibrancy of my dreams. I seem to have more detail and clarity during my dreams then I ever have which makes sleeping even more fun.

The bad: I did feel that sometimes if this was taken too far away (10min+) from when you were actually going to sleep, it kept me up a bit. Simple solution is to just take it as you're laying down and problem solved.

Overall, this is BY FAR the BEST SLEEP SUPPLEMENT I have ever taken. I would highly recommend this, especially to those who struggle to get up in the mornings, or find themselves getting less then ideal amounts of sleep. The recovery and overall level of deep sleep is unmatched IMO.

Once again, thank you to the guys over at iForce for the chance to try out this stack. I will keep checking this log for a few more days so feel free to post up any questions or comments! Thanks for following along.

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'5"  100 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

thanks for the review and log

i know you were in pct, but did you notice any body comp changes? seems like what i've read from intimidate reviews that it recomps the body really well
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.83%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    thanks for the review and log

i know you were in pct, but did you notice any body comp changes? seems like what I've read from intimidate reviews that it recomps the body really well
    Nothing too drastic but I felt like I was able to maintain my gains and size quite well and didn't gain any noticeable fat while doing so. This would be a success in my book as additional calories paired with pct usually means you'll gain at least a little fat in order to make sure you can maintain.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.35%

Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    FINAL REVIEWS:

The good: Nothing that I noticed... may have helped boost test a bit and help me recover during my PCT (just going by overall feel here, haven't gotten bloods), but no noticeable increases in libido, strength, or mass gain. I do believe that it had a positive impact and was beneficial to take during my PCT, but would not recommend it as I've had better luck with others.

The bad: Product had no noticeable effects for me outside of some gi distress for the first week or so. This distress subsided, but no positive impact replaced it.

The good: AMAZING, restful sleep. Literally the best sleep of my life regardless of how long. I've had nights where I slept only 3-4 hours and still awake feeling incredibly refreshed and ready to go. No morning grogginess (quite the opposite) allows me to practically spring out of bed and actually has me looking forward to my fasted morning cardio (WHAT???!!!!). Another positive is the intensity and vibrancy of my dreams. I seem to have more detail and clarity during my dreams then I ever have which makes sleeping even more fun.

The bad: I did feel that sometimes if this was taken too far away (10min+) from when you were actually going to sleep, it kept me up a bit. Simple solution is to just take it as you're laying down and problem solved.

Overall, this is BY FAR the BEST SLEEP SUPPLEMENT I have ever taken. I would highly recommend this, especially to those who struggle to get up in the mornings, or find themselves getting less then ideal amounts of sleep. The recovery and overall level of deep sleep is unmatched IMO.

Once again, thank you to the guys over at iForce for the chance to try out this stack. I will keep checking this log for a few more days so feel free to post up any questions or comments! Thanks for following along.
    Solid review, your honesty is most appreciated. Sorry it did not workout for you

Mike
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.83%

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Solid review, your honesty is most appreciated. Sorry it did not workout for you

Mike
    Anytime. I always try to keep it honest so that people who want to truly know if a product works can see. I go to other logs before I buy most products so I'd want them to be honest as well. No one wants to waste their money or time on something that doesn't fit them.

That said, it certainly wasn't all bad as the intimidate has completely changed my thoughts on sleep supplements and I absolutely will be getting more. Probably a lot more ha.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

FINAL REVIEWS:

Late in but glad you enjoyed the products!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.35%

Anytime. I always try to keep it honest so that people who want to truly know if a product works can see. I go to other logs before I buy most products so I'd want them to be honest as well. No one wants to waste their money or time on something that doesn't fit them.

That said, it certainly wasn't all bad as the intimidate has completely changed my thoughts on sleep supplements and I absolutely will be getting more. Probably a lot more ha.
    Most people who buy intimidate srt have no clue about all the sleepy fun they are getting in to! haha

Mike
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'2"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Most people who buy intimidate srt have no clue about all the sleepy fun they are getting in to! haha

Mike
    Added bonus right there.
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'1"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    53.35%

Quote Originally Posted by PuZo View Post
    Added bonus right there.
    I just started it a few days ago.. loving it all over again!

Mike

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting XPerienced with Tropinol-XP
    By ricroc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 04-26-2013, 12:49 PM
  2. Gotti goes hard with Tropinol XP!
    By Young Gotti in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 03-08-2013, 06:21 PM
  3. I-Force my T up with Tropinol XP--Sponsored
    By Geoforce in forum Supplement Logs