like i promised, here is an 8 week log of , XP and . ill be doing before and after pics and talk about my diet, my thoughts, streagth gains and weigh in's. ill do my best to update as much as possible.
a little about my past... ive been lifting and working out the last 5yrs or so but the last 2 ive slacked big time and gained alot of excess weight, life got in the way lol but im happily married now and have a stable job. so now its time to get serious again about lifting and dieting. i was at one point a fat kid at 250lbs and decided to change myself and worked hard to be at a very fit 215lbs and ever since i stopped i gained weight slowly and now im fat again.
i did a "motiv8 competition" hosted by controlled labs a few years back and won 1st place, went from about 235/240- 205lbs in 8 weeks
i then bulked to about 225-230lbs and soon after the bulk i slowly started to fall out of working out and dieting
here i am now.... i weigh about 260lbs now and just want to get fit and in shape again like i was
oh and those stretch marks came slowly as i gained weight over the last 2yrs or so. i went from fat to skinny and now fat again, im sure thats how i got the stretch marks lol
- 23yrs old and will be 24 in
- 6ft 3inches tall
- i currently have a bad lower back and messed up wrists so i wont be doing dead lifts and watching my wrists on everything i do. ill keep my reps high and weight will be a little lower than normal
- get to about 230lbs if possible and loose as much body fat as i can
- hold a clean diet for 8 weeks
- under 2000 cals a day
- keep my protein intake as high as i can while eating the least amount of carbs as possible
- workout at least 6 days a week
- keep as much of my muscle as i can
i workout 7 days a week and lift only 6 of them, i do cardio every day for about 45min...
so here we go! ill start taking this stack tomorrow morning... im finishing up 4 weeks of t2 and and have about 2 left and will take them along with the Alphamine, and Forskolin-95.
i could use all the support and tips from you guys while on this 8 week journey and cant wait to show you all what i can do!