Alphamine, Tropinol XP and Forskolin-95 8wk log&pics!

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. day 23, 24 and 25 :

i took the last couple days off from the gym because i needed to get family things out of the way and i had an early birthday dinner last night. im still taking everything as im supposed to and everything is still going well. i still weigh about the same but my muscle mass has also gone up, it shows alot compared to when i started so its all good, the gut is a little stubborn still lol todays gym session went very well especially since i came back from not going the last 2 days, sometimes you just need a couple days off. my bench is going up but not much, i feel so awkward and uncomfortable when im on the bunch it makes that exercize a struggle for me... all in all everything is going well and im still doing great on my diet. i keep wanting to get updated pics but i keep forgetting. ill do it soon.

motivational song of the day:
    Bullet For My Valentine - Tears Don't Fall - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQ0QdkN3Q
    Love this song, very motivational when lifting

2. Did you go anywhere go for your birthday?!?
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

3. We went to a local brewery in placerville ca and had dinner and I had one of there ciders. Wanted a beer but got the hard cider lol

4. day 26, 27 and 28:

things are still going great, today ill Finnish off the last pill in the f95 bottle muscle gains and strength gains are way way up but the belly is still with me. the weight isnt going down... im fitting in clothes that where to tight and i have to where a belt now with my shorts and pants so i know im loosing the fat everywhere else but my gut lol... diet is still going great even though i did have chicken Parmesan for my actual birthday dinner since my birthday was yesterday, im 24 now, i made up for that meal in the gym today. gym sessions are still going good and feeling great.

motivational song of the day:
    Nelly - No.1 : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1ndcFSLVig

5. maybe its time to find the appropriate cortisol control product to help reduce the gut. but definitely don't stop the forskolin yet. you still have trop left?
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    maybe its time to find the appropriate cortisol control product to help reduce the gut. but definitely don't stop the forskolin yet. you still have trop left?
    Yup just started second bottle of trop and still have second tub of alphamine left, there's only 2 days left of alphamine in the first tub right now... what do you think I should add for cortisol control

7. have you ever used any hormonals? I would recommend 11-oxo or 11kt for further stomache fat loss... OR ... just keep dieting hard until your satisfied.
    there are some natty cort products out there. but since lean extreme has changed im not sure who the new goto cort control sup would be right now.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

8. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    have you ever used any hormonals? I would recommend 11-oxo or 11kt for further stomache fat loss... OR ... just keep dieting hard until your satisfied.
    there are some natty cort products out there. but since lean extreme has changed im not sure who the new goto cort control sup would be right now.
    ive used the ph's pmag and pstanz in the past and ran them together with good results, getting and taking the nolva for pct afterwords was a pain because it was liquid and steared me away a lil from running another ph cycle... im open to 11-oxo ive read great things about it, will i need clomid/nolva to run 11-oxo?

9. Quote Originally Posted by speed389 View Post
    ive used the ph's pmag and pstanz in the past and ran them together with good results, getting and taking the nolva for pct afterwords was a pain because it was liquid and steared me away a lil from running another ph cycle... im open to 11-oxo ive read great things about it, will i need clomid/nolva to run 11-oxo?
    How in the world did the liquid stear you away lol

10. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    How in the world did the liquid stear you away lol
    at the time it was just an inconvenience, i couldn't just bring it with me wherever i went. i was in the process of moving multiple times while on that cycle and not having it in pill form made it inconvenient to take at the times i wanted to. ide still take it in liquid form again just dont prefer it lol

11. Quote Originally Posted by speed389 View Post
    at the time it was just an inconvenience, i couldn't just bring it with me wherever i went. i was in the process of moving multiple times while on that cycle and not having it in pill form made it inconvenient to take at the times i wanted to. ide still take it in liquid form again just dont prefer it lol

Buy a little test tube to carry it around in then works better!

Mike

12. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    Buy a little test tube to carry it around in then works better!

Mike

hmmmm, good idea

13. Day 29-35:

ok well i have very good news and some bad new. good news is i got a huge promotion at work and a massive pay raise and im super stoked. bad news is i havent been to the gym the last 4 days because of this promotion since they sprung training up on me along with my normal work schedule and did not see any of this coming, so ive just been beyond busy and tired and stressed out. ive been taking all the sups like normal and have been eating good just the training stopped over the last 4 days... im going to hit the gym tomorrow after a short day of work and hopefully i can adjust my schedule and get it all worked out soon so im not working 12hr days every day... ill be working 6-7 days a week now but the pay is very well worth it... ive felt so guilty not gong to the gym and its making me sad

14. and i want to apologize to everyone who has followed this log so far. i havent updated this log like normal like im supposed to and my training has been going out of wack and its going to effect the end results ... for me life has just been getting in the way a little bit and hopefully everything will be running like clockwork again soon... plus all the holidays dont help lol ... im not a screwge or anything but i can go without Christmas and thanksgiving and just about all holidays lol

15. Came in late but just wanted to say amazing stack!
    iForce Nutrition Representative
    iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
    www.iforcenutrition.com

16. congrats on the promotion man!!! don't worry about the real life issues.. everything will work out how its supposed to! just get back in there and do some push ups and sit ups when you cant make it to the gym.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

17. Quote Originally Posted by speed389 View Post
    hmmmm, good idea
    I have something like that lol.. thats why i suggested. Works like a charm!

Mike
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-29-2013, 05:01 PM
  2. iForce Tropinol XP Beta Test Sponsored Log
    By Jcweinsx in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 02:18 PM
  3. Replies: 226
    Last Post: 02-15-2013, 12:43 PM