Alphamine, Tropinol XP and Forskolin-95 8wk log&pics!

speed389

Awards

like i promised, here is an 8 week log of Alphamine, Tropinol XP and Forskolin-95. ill be doing before and after pics and talk about my diet, my thoughts, streagth gains and weigh in's. ill do my best to update as much as possible.

a little about my past... ive been lifting and working out the last 5yrs or so but the last 2 ive slacked big time and gained alot of excess weight, life got in the way lol but im happily married now and have a stable job. so now its time to get serious again about lifting and dieting. i was at one point a fat kid at 250lbs and decided to change myself and worked hard to be at a very fit 215lbs and ever since i stopped i gained weight slowly and now im fat again.

i did a "motiv8 competition" hosted by controlled labs a few years back and won 1st place, went from about 235/240- 205lbs in 8 weeks

i then bulked to about 225-230lbs and soon after the bulk i slowly started to fall out of working out and dieting

here i am now.... i weigh about 260lbs now and just want to get fit and in shape again like i was

oh and those stretch marks came slowly as i gained weight over the last 2yrs or so. i went from fat to skinny and now fat again, im sure thats how i got the stretch marks lol

Me Now:
- 23yrs old and will be 24 in NOV
- 6ft 3inches tall
- 278lbs

- i currently have a bad lower back and messed up wrists so i wont be doing dead lifts and watching my wrists on everything i do. ill keep my reps high and weight will be a little lower than normal

Goal:
- get to about 230lbs if possible and loose as much body fat as i can
- hold a clean diet for 8 weeks
- under 2000 cals a day
- keep my protein intake as high as i can while eating the least amount of carbs as possible
- workout at least 6 days a week
- keep as much of my muscle as i can

workouts:
i workout 7 days a week and lift only 6 of them, i do cardio every day for about 45min...

so here we go! ill start taking this stack tomorrow morning... im finishing up 4 weeks of t2 and erase and have about 2 left and will take them along with the Alphamine, Tropinol XP and Forskolin-95.

i could use all the support and tips from you guys while on this 8 week journey and cant wait to show you all what i can do!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good luck man. I'll be in for the ride. :)

I probably wouldn't start right at 2000 calories and cutting all the carbohydrates right away. Start with a smaller deficit and only drop calories more as needed. Either way in for some shredding!

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
In for a transformation!! Kill it man. And definitely don't run 2,000 cals from the start.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good luck man. I'll be in for the ride. :)

I probably wouldn't start right at 2000 calories and cutting all the carbohydrates right away. Start with a smaller deficit and only drop calories more as needed. Either way in for some shredding!
i'm in for this

and i agree with bolt

speed389

Awards
Ok ill keep the cals and carbs up for a little while and cut everything I can slowly. Thanks!

And thanks everyone for the support. I won't let any of you down.

speed389

Awards
Oh on a side note. I just tooke my first dose of alphamine, f95, t2 and erase together this morning and I feel good so far... I got the raspberry lemonaide alphamine and its not to bad :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man, im in!!!

Mike

speed389

Awards
ok well my first workout today went great. did 45min cardio on the elliptical and wanted to keep going. i also did some work on the cable machine. i didnt make it to my local golds gym today because i was a little busy so i had to do this workout at home. tomorrow ill record my lifts on the bench press and mesure my strength gains off that excersize (im horrible at bench thats why im recording that excersize)... overall the alphamine had me a little buzzed this morning and i was feeling good and the tropinol gave me great energy and pumps during my workout. im excited to see how everything goes over the coming weeks... im seriously pumped for the next 8 weeks, i know this is the first day but i see some great potential with this stack.

ill be adding a song to my updates and maybe get some of you some new music for ur workout libraries for the gym. i seriously listen to everything, from Rock/metal to rap to hip hop to techno lol. im sure you will all find new music you like and stuff you never herd before

motivational workout song of the day:
Saosin - Collapse http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0rGit_zJWvw

speed389

Awards
ok well today i found out i actually weigh 278lbs not 260 :( but now i have more of a motivation to loose the weight... today i burned 800 calories on the elliptical in 45min and did the bench press, i benched 135lbs 10x @ 4 sets / 8x@2 / 6x@1... i could have done more weight but this was my first time on bench in over a year, felt good to do it again. i consumed about 2500 calories today... i took 2 scoops of alphamine today and it went great one in the AM and one in the PM ill add a third tomorrow.

Big K.R.I.T. ft Ludacris - Country Sh*t (remix) : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9G49Tdw4KDw

speed389

Awards
ok so today i took 2 scoops of alphamine in the am and 1 scoop pm with the tropinol before my workout and taking everything else like im supposed to and everything went well. ive had alot of energy all day and my workout was fantastic. im starting to see myself not look as bloated. so far so good, no new changes, still eating clean and im siting at about 2000 cals for the day... oh and i bought a juicer the other day and im making it a habit to juice veggies every day as part of my diet. i love this juicer so far :)

Bullet For My Valentine - Tears Don't Fall http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sTQ0QdkN3Q

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
You ate 2,500 cals one day and then 2,000 the next?

speed389

Awards
Yeah. Just wasn't hungery yesterday, It was fine though I think. My workout was very strong and didn't feel starved all day... part of it has to do with my job also. I drive around all day apraising houses and I'm super busy so I hate stoping to find food so ill snack on a little low sodium beef jerkey, almonds, cashews and protein bars/shakes and drink lots of water lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah. Just wasn't hungery yesterday, It was fine though I think. My workout was very strong and didn't feel starved all day... part of it has to do with my job also. I drive around all day apraising houses and I'm super busy so I hate stoping to find food so ill snack on a little low sodium beef jerkey, almonds, cashews and protein bars/shakes and drink lots of water lol
i get that way sometimes, thats why i decided to just eat at the same time everyday no matter what....it's good to keep that water intake high

speed389

Awards
You ate 2,500 cals one day and then 2,000 the next?
I've also been dieting prior to starting this log and it could be part of the reason not eating so many calories isn't effecting my performance and mood so much... my eating habit on work days is I wake up at about 6am, take first doses of supliments, hr or 2 later ill have a protien shake and snack for breakfast then I snack here and there during the day geting enough food to keep me happy without feeling grogy and hungery come home around 5 take second round of sups go to gym then protein shake and dinner around 6:30/7 than before bed I take t2/erase

speed389

Awards
i get that way sometimes, thats why i decided to just eat at the same time everyday no matter what....it's good to keep that water intake high
I wish I could eat at the same time every day, it would make things way easyer lol ... and yeah, I have a galon jug in my car and make sure its all done and drank before the end of my work day lol

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish I could eat at the same time every day, it would make things way easyer lol ... and yeah, I have a galon jug in my car and make sure its all done and drank before the end of my work day lol
maybe put some bcaa's in the water? or compete...won't really help with the calories but could help keep some muscle if your not eating enough

speed389

Awards
Sounds like a good idea. Ill start do that :) I usually drink scivation xtend during my workout but ill just drink it slowly during the day

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
just keep consistent with the diet and training.. big things will happen with this stack if you put forth the effort!

speed389

Awards
just keep consistent with the diet and training.. big things will happen with this stack if you put forth the effort!

oh i am, im taking this very seriously. im happy to here ur confidence in this stack :)

speed389

Awards
ok so today ive taken all the sups like normal and im noticing im very energized all day and i feel good! i havent had dinner yet today but finnished my workout about an hr ago and it went awesome! i did the bench again today and did 135lbsx10x3, 145lbsx10x2, 155lbsx6x2 all the sets went great and i felt more confident in my bench today. in a couple days ill do bench again and bump up the starting weight to 145lbs instead of 135lbs, im keeping weight low so i can get more reps in. i did a few other weighted exercises and i also did 45min on the elliptical and it went pretty easy, i could have went alot longer i just dont have 2hrs to just hang out at the gym lol. but all in all so far so good. i had a shake for breakfast and snacked on almonds today and had 2 slices of ww toast with 2 hard boiled eggs for lunch and i had another protein shake for post workout and im about to make some ww pasta with ground turkey and tomato sauce for dinner. im having more carbs today than normal because the lack of them ive had the last few days.

Rise Against - Savior : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8X3ACToii0

speed389

Awards
on a side note. can any of you suggest a good joint supplement for me that's cheap or whatever is the best for the price. i need to make an order soon of more scivation xtend and want to add a joint support to my cart possibly, i have a feeling ill need one... thanks!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
on a side note. can any of you suggest a good joint supplement for me that's cheap or whatever is the best for the price. i need to make an order soon of more scivation xtend and want to add a joint support to my cart possibly, i have a feeling ill need one... thanks!
Honestly, joint help is def worth a look. It's the only product on the market to include paractin which is the only ingredient on the market that is immediate acting in addition to long acting effects of cissus. Did wonders for my 9 month chronic shoulder pain. Tons of great feedback all around on it.

Mike

speed389

Awards
Honestly, joint help is def worth a look. It's the only product on the market to include paractin which is the only ingredient on the market that is immediate acting in addition to long acting effects of cissus. Did wonders for my 9 month chronic shoulder pain. Tons of great feedback all around on it.

Mike
Awesome, thank you very much :)

speed389

Awards
day 5 :

still no problems with taking all the supplements like im supposed to, everything is going good and feel great. today i have eatn cashews and a pb&j sandwitch along with 2 protein shakes and im about to make dinner in a few min, ill probably just have a couple eggs and a slice of ww toast and juice some more veggies :) . today the gym went well, im sweating like a pig on the elliptical after about 30min and its awesome lol im noticing the alphamine kicking in at about 30min into the cardio. gym session overall went great with no fatigue and left feeling very accomplished.

Gorilla Zoe - Echo : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OGyUp0fnrNM

speed389

Awards
i juiced 1 cucumber, 1 beet, kale, 2 carrots, celery, 1 lemon, 3 small apples and some watercress... its delicious!

speed389

Awards
day 6:

so this morning i took my sups like normal and had 4 eggs and 2 slices of ww toast for breakfast. i just got home from the gym and did well, according to the elliptical i burned 825cals in 45min. i did the bench today and did 135lbsx10x1, 155lbsx10x2, 185lbsx8x2 and 205lbsx4x2 i was just burnt out going into the 205 sets when i got to them, i wish i had a gym buddy or something so i could have a spotter because im hesitant to up the weight or do an another rep sometimes, oh well. overall i did very well and felt good. i just finished drinking my protein shake just a little bit ago and ill make some dinner later tonight. most likely it will be bbq salmon, rice and a vegetable :)

Deadmau5 - Strobe : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=84TYi3FOMlU

its a great song during cardio, its a long song, slow in the beginning but it helps pass the time, song picks up around 5/6min mark. seriously try listening to it in the middle of a cardio session if you like this type of music, really keeps you going :)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i juiced 1 cucumber, 1 beet, kale, 2 carrots, celery, 1 lemon, 3 small apples and some watercress... its delicious!

I've considering juicing. Does that seriously taste good?

How did you start? Im sure you started simple and worked up?

That looks like a ton of juice lol..

speed389

Awards
I've considering juicing. Does that seriously taste good? How did you start? Im sure you started simple and worked up? That looks like a ton of juice lol..
This was seriously the first combination of vegetables and fruits I ever did and it actually came out great. I did some research on what to juice to be most nuitricious and actualy taste good and this combo worked perfect. The apples and lemon definatly made it taste good and the watercress gave the drink a refreshing tase. I really recommend juicing. It is very satisfieing to drink and you feel great lol

speed389

Awards
If you do decide to juice. Just follow exactly what I juiced above and I swear you will like it. I got my juicer on craigslist brand new for $60 and I went to whole foods and bought $25 worth of stuff to juice and it was well worth every penny. I got about 4 juicing sessions out of what I bought and thats 2 full glasses each session one glass for me and one for my wife, my wife hates vegetables and she likes it lol

speed389

Awards
Day 7:

took today off but took supplements like normal. I ate a little more calories than a normal today(3000cals) so i could get a good recovery in before i hit it hard again in the gym tomorrow.

dkgreene88

dkgreene88

Awards
  • Established
good luck man! I love that TropinolXP.... keep up the hard work

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
ah, more food pronz... i love this log.

hows the early effects of this stack? have you noticed any strength or aggression?

speed389

Awards
Yeah I can say my aggression in the gym is up for sure. Don't know about streangth yet because I haven't pushed myself to do any sort of max weight lifts, I've been more focused on reps. Overall I'm just feeling good during each of my workouts and during the day in general... but for a first week review i can say I'm very happy with this stack and see improvments every day in the gym and physicly.

Oh and everyone please disregaurd any spelling and punctuational errors in my posts, I'm wrighting all of these replys from my phone lol

speed389

Awards
Day 8:

ok well i just went to the gym and did an amazing job. according to the elliptical i burned over 1000calories in under an hr. i dont know how accurate these machines are but it made me proud of myself :) i also did bench again today and streagth is going up quickly i did 135lbsx10x1, 185lbsx6x2, 205x5x4 and 225lbsx4x1 next time ill up the weight again and im confident ill do fine. i also did some cable flys along with a couple dumbbell exercises. the supplements are defiantly improving my performance in the gym and i can tell by looking at my body im loosing body fat, im not as rounded everywhere right now lol

my work on the elliptical proof :)

Wiz Khalifa - Phone Numbers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l85JNOGorwc

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If you do decide to juice. Just follow exactly what I juiced above and I swear you will like it. I got my juicer on craigslist brand new for $60 and I went to whole foods and bought $25 worth of stuff to juice and it was well worth every penny. I got about 4 juicing sessions out of what I bought and thats 2 full glasses each session one glass for me and one for my wife, my wife hates vegetables and she likes it lol
I have a "Produce Junction" store by me.. extremely cheap produce, redic cheap actually. It would def be cheap for me to do!

Mike

speed389

Awards
I have a "Produce Junction" store by me.. extremely cheap produce, redic cheap actually. It would def be cheap for me to do!

Mike
yeah man, go for it. if you can dedicate 5 min after juicing to clean the juicer its completely worth it, thats the hardest part of the juicing process lol. i just throw the juice i juiced in the freezer while i clean up then its chilled ready to drink and everything is clean. its easily a meal replacement if you want it to be one and you get more nutrition and vitamins in one glass than you would probably have in a week lol

speed389

Awards
Day 9:

today when i woke up and looked in the mirror and could tell big time im leaning out and loosing body fat. my pecks are starting to show again and the belly is definitely getting smaller. im also seeing alot more muscle definition. ive been able to tell the sups are working and my diet is in check. im loosing weight, i can tell, even though the scale isnt moving much. today the gym went well. i had to cut the cardio to 30min and limit the weight lifting because something came up and my ister needed help, oh well, got to do what you got to do. cutting this gym session short wont kill me. things are still going great and feel better than ever, or at least best as i have been in a long while. im feeling lighter on my feet and seem to have more energy to do just about anything.

Superstar - Saliva : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCejji2pOT0

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
always live by the rule to let the mirror dictate your success, if you see positive changes in the mirror then the scale doesn't matter all that much....i always catch slack for saying it but it's true, after this log if your weight is exactly the same but you have a visable six pack and look noticeably leaner then who cares what the scale is saying.....when was the last time you ever heard someone say well "you look really good but whats your weight" never?...end rant

how are the pumps from the tropinol xp treating you?

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
always live by the rule to let the mirror dictate your success, if you see positive changes in the mirror then the scale doesn't matter all that much....i always catch slack for saying it but it's true, after this log if your weight is exactly the same but you have a visable six pack and look noticeably leaner then who cares what the scale is saying.....when was the last time you ever heard someone say well "you look really good but whats your weight" never?...end rant

Agreed with this; numbers mean nothing!

Mike

speed389

Awards

i agree with what you are saying 100%. thats why im not taking it hard when i look at the scale and its not really going anywhere. a lot of people get flustered when they dont see the scale move and i was one of those people that got like that long ago till i learned how the body works more in depth when dieting and lifting/working out.

and the pumps are great, im not using a pre workout like ive been used to using over the years and can actually feel the pump when im in those final reps. the xp is working great throughout the gym session :)

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i agree with what you are saying 100%. thats why im not taking it hard when i look at the scale and its not really going anywhere. a lot of people get flustered when they dont see the scale move and i was one of those people that got like that long ago till i learned how the body works more in depth when dieting and lifting/working out.

and the pumps are great, im not using a pre workout like ive been used to using over the years and can actually feel the pump when im in those final reps. the xp is working great throughout the gym session :)
glad to hear the pumps are working well, really drive some of those nutrients into the muscles

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
the forskolin is hard at work allowing your body to recomp. and the nitrates are keeping you swole long after you set the weights down..
nothing quite as exciting as seeing your progress in the mirror and the motivation it brings, leaving you wanting to tear through the gym even harder than ever b4!

speed389

Awards
the forskolin is hard at work allowing your body to recomp. and the nitrates are keeping you swole long after you set the weights down..
nothing quite as exciting as seeing your progress in the mirror and the motivation it brings, leaving you wanting to tear through the gym even harder than ever b4!
Yeah man. The mirror is a big motivation and any time I see a noticable change you get so pumped...

I just got into the gym right now. Ill have an update to this long in an hr or so

speed389

Awards
Day 10 and 11:

i didnt get a chance to update yesterday because i worked a 12hr day and passed out super early after the gym... but yesterdays workout went awsome and i had under 2k cals for the day. the diet is going great.

and now for today! the gym went fantastic my xtend came in and OMG its soooo F##KING GOOD!!! i got the mango flavor this time and OMFG you have to try it if you want a new intra workout... but gym session went amazing and the pumps are amazing in the gym. the cardio is getting easyer every day. my muscles are feeling alot fuller im noticing during the day and during/after my workouts. im getting stronger every day and enjoying every gym session more and more. my diet is well in check and everything is doing great. im still taking all the sups as normal and its all going good :)

motivational song of the day:
Anberlin - Glass to the arson : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6nhd053zV8

speed389

Awards
Day 12:

today went good. no changes in diet. ive been staying under 2k cals with no issues. i did weigh myself and im at 272lbs down from 278, im happy with that so far. my lifts went god in the gym and im powering out extra reps even when im at my breaking point. my shoulders biceps and chest where on fire when i left the gym today and it felt great. i burned over 1k cals on the elliptical again today, took just under an hr.

Roy Jones - Can't be touched http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoCOg8ZzUfg

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
Glad to hear it's going well! Your calories that low already doesn't give you a lot of wiggle room to come later IMO.

speed389

Awards
day 14:

todays workout went great. im realing feeling the alphamine working along with the xp wile in the gym. ive got alot of energy still and my pumps are fantastic. my muscles are burning bad every time i leave the gym and its great because i know im pushing myself each time im in there. i wanted to do bench today but people where all over the benches so i had to pass it today. tomorrow ill do a pic update in the morning and do an after the gym pic... im really seeing a difference when i wake up in the morning. i cant wait till all 8 weeks are done so i can see the end result lol

Anberlin - The Resistance : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLMg1MiM1B0

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
down six pounds is great news! keep setting weekly goals and stay on top of your diet needs.. good damn job man