Alphamine, Tropinol XP and Forskolin-95 8wk log&pics!

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. good luck man! I love that TropinolXP.... keep up the hard work

2. ah, more food pronz... i love this log.

hows the early effects of this stack? have you noticed any strength or aggression?
    FINAFLEX forum rep
    visit our website at finaflex.com
    •   

3. Yeah I can say my aggression in the gym is up for sure. Don't know about streangth yet because I haven't pushed myself to do any sort of max weight lifts, I've been more focused on reps. Overall I'm just feeling good during each of my workouts and during the day in general... but for a first week review i can say I'm very happy with this stack and see improvments every day in the gym and physicly.

Oh and everyone please disregaurd any spelling and punctuational errors in my posts, I'm wrighting all of these replys from my phone lol

4. Day 8:

ok well i just went to the gym and did an amazing job. according to the elliptical i burned over 1000calories in under an hr. i dont know how accurate these machines are but it made me proud of myself i also did bench again today and streagth is going up quickly i did 135lbsx10x1, 185lbsx6x2, 205x5x4 and 225lbsx4x1 next time ill up the weight again and im confident ill do fine. i also did some cable flys along with a couple dumbbell exercises. the supplements are defiantly improving my performance in the gym and i can tell by looking at my body im loosing body fat, im not as rounded everywhere right now lol

my work on the elliptical proof

motivational workout song of the day:
    Wiz Khalifa - Phone Numbers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l85JNOGorwc

5. Quote Originally Posted by speed389 View Post
    If you do decide to juice. Just follow exactly what I juiced above and I swear you will like it. I got my juicer on craigslist brand new for $60 and I went to whole foods and bought $25 worth of stuff to juice and it was well worth every penny. I got about 4 juicing sessions out of what I bought and thats 2 full glasses each session one glass for me and one for my wife, my wife hates vegetables and she likes it lol
    I have a "Produce Junction" store by me.. extremely cheap produce, redic cheap actually. It would def be cheap for me to do!

Mike
    Hi-Tech Pharmaceuticals Representative
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I have a "Produce Junction" store by me.. extremely cheap produce, redic cheap actually. It would def be cheap for me to do!

Mike
    yeah man, go for it. if you can dedicate 5 min after juicing to clean the juicer its completely worth it, thats the hardest part of the juicing process lol. i just throw the juice i juiced in the freezer while i clean up then its chilled ready to drink and everything is clean. its easily a meal replacement if you want it to be one and you get more nutrition and vitamins in one glass than you would probably have in a week lol

7. Day 9:

today when i woke up and looked in the mirror and could tell big time im leaning out and loosing body fat. my pecks are starting to show again and the belly is definitely getting smaller. im also seeing alot more muscle definition. ive been able to tell the sups are working and my diet is in check. im loosing weight, i can tell, even though the scale isnt moving much. today the gym went well. i had to cut the cardio to 30min and limit the weight lifting because something came up and my ister needed help, oh well, got to do what you got to do. cutting this gym session short wont kill me. things are still going great and feel better than ever, or at least best as i have been in a long while. im feeling lighter on my feet and seem to have more energy to do just about anything.

motivational workout song of the day:
    Superstar - Saliva : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cCejji2pOT0

8. always live by the rule to let the mirror dictate your success, if you see positive changes in the mirror then the scale doesn't matter all that much....i always catch slack for saying it but it's true, after this log if your weight is exactly the same but you have a visable six pack and look noticeably leaner then who cares what the scale is saying.....when was the last time you ever heard someone say well "you look really good but whats your weight" never?...end rant

how are the pumps from the tropinol xp treating you?
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

9. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    always live by the rule to let the mirror dictate your success, if you see positive changes in the mirror then the scale doesn't matter all that much....i always catch slack for saying it but it's true, after this log if your weight is exactly the same but you have a visable six pack and look noticeably leaner then who cares what the scale is saying.....when was the last time you ever heard someone say well "you look really good but whats your weight" never?...end rant

Agreed with this; numbers mean nothing!

Mike

10. Quote Originally Posted by Young Gotti View Post
    always live by the rule to let the mirror dictate your success, if you see positive changes in the mirror then the scale doesn't matter all that much....i always catch slack for saying it but it's true, after this log if your weight is exactly the same but you have a visable six pack and look noticeably leaner then who cares what the scale is saying.....when was the last time you ever heard someone say well "you look really good but whats your weight" never?...end rant

i agree with what you are saying 100%. thats why im not taking it hard when i look at the scale and its not really going anywhere. a lot of people get flustered when they dont see the scale move and i was one of those people that got like that long ago till i learned how the body works more in depth when dieting and lifting/working out.

and the pumps are great, im not using a pre workout like ive been used to using over the years and can actually feel the pump when im in those final reps. the xp is working great throughout the gym session

11. Quote Originally Posted by speed389 View Post
    i agree with what you are saying 100%. thats why im not taking it hard when i look at the scale and its not really going anywhere. a lot of people get flustered when they dont see the scale move and i was one of those people that got like that long ago till i learned how the body works more in depth when dieting and lifting/working out.

and the pumps are great, im not using a pre workout like ive been used to using over the years and can actually feel the pump when im in those final reps. the xp is working great throughout the gym session
    glad to hear the pumps are working well, really drive some of those nutrients into the muscles
    Mind and Muscle Rep, mindandmuscle.com
    Selling APS, LG, Liquid Labs, Iforce, ALRI, and HI Tech products
    use code: bktee at checkout for a free t-shirt

12. the forskolin is hard at work allowing your body to recomp. and the nitrates are keeping you swole long after you set the weights down..
    nothing quite as exciting as seeing your progress in the mirror and the motivation it brings, leaving you wanting to tear through the gym even harder than ever b4!
    FINAFLEX forum rep

13. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    the forskolin is hard at work allowing your body to recomp. and the nitrates are keeping you swole long after you set the weights down..
    nothing quite as exciting as seeing your progress in the mirror and the motivation it brings, leaving you wanting to tear through the gym even harder than ever b4!
    Yeah man. The mirror is a big motivation and any time I see a noticable change you get so pumped...

I just got into the gym right now. Ill have an update to this long in an hr or so

14. Day 10 and 11:

i didnt get a chance to update yesterday because i worked a 12hr day and passed out super early after the gym... but yesterdays workout went awsome and i had under 2k cals for the day. the diet is going great.

and now for today! the gym went fantastic my xtend came in and OMG its soooo F##KING GOOD!!! i got the mango flavor this time and OMFG you have to try it if you want a new intra workout... but gym session went amazing and the pumps are amazing in the gym. the cardio is getting easyer every day. my muscles are feeling alot fuller im noticing during the day and during/after my workouts. im getting stronger every day and enjoying every gym session more and more. my diet is well in check and everything is doing great. im still taking all the sups as normal and its all going good

motivational song of the day:
    Anberlin - Glass to the arson : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6nhd053zV8

15. Day 12:

today went good. no changes in diet. ive been staying under 2k cals with no issues. i did weigh myself and im at 272lbs down from 278, im happy with that so far. my lifts went god in the gym and im powering out extra reps even when im at my breaking point. my shoulders biceps and chest where on fire when i left the gym today and it felt great. i burned over 1k cals on the elliptical again today, took just under an hr.

Roy Jones - Can't be touched http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoCOg8ZzUfg

16. Glad to hear it's going well! Your calories that low already doesn't give you a lot of wiggle room to come later IMO.

17. Day 13:

took today off to relax

18. day 14:

todays workout went great. im realing feeling the alphamine working along with the xp wile in the gym. ive got alot of energy still and my pumps are fantastic. my muscles are burning bad every time i leave the gym and its great because i know im pushing myself each time im in there. i wanted to do bench today but people where all over the benches so i had to pass it today. tomorrow ill do a pic update in the morning and do an after the gym pic... im really seeing a difference when i wake up in the morning. i cant wait till all 8 weeks are done so i can see the end result lol

Anberlin - The Resistance : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLMg1MiM1B0

19. down six pounds is great news! keep setting weekly goals and stay on top of your diet needs.. good damn job man
    FINAFLEX forum rep

20. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    down six pounds is great news! keep setting weekly goals and stay on top of your diet needs.. good damn job man

thank you kind sir!

21. day 15:

still taking taking all the sups as im supposed to. everything is going well. i dont feel stimmed out or feel weird. the gym sessions are still going strong. today i took it a little easy on the lifting, i tweaked my wrist a little at work but should be a lot better tomorrow. im still eating clean and the weight is going down slowly. i can tell im gaining some muscle mass or its just showing more because im loosing weight. either way its a good thing lol

Big Boi - Fo Yo Sorrows : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsUSlR7tTEs

22. Got to catch myself up on this! Been off abminds for a few days!! Glad everything is going good though.

Mike

23. Quote Originally Posted by speed389 View Post
    day 15:

still taking taking all the sups as im supposed to. everything is going well. i dont feel stimmed out or feel weird. the gym sessions are still going strong. today i took it a little easy on the lifting, i tweaked my wrist a little at work but should be a lot better tomorrow. im still eating clean and the weight is going down slowly. i can tell im gaining some muscle mass or its just showing more because im loosing weight. either way its a good thing lol

Big Boi - Fo Yo Sorrows : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsUSlR7tTEs
    for one thing the forskolin is helping you lean up and the potassium nitrates are making you full and thick.. its going to be very apparent after 30 days im sure.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

24. day 16 and 17:

no changes in anything, i missed the gym today because of work and had zero time to make it today

ill be back in the gym tomorrow

25. day 18 and 19:

sorry i havent updated the last few days. ive been super swamped with work, im in the process of buying a house and things are just crazy and ive been stressed out, its effected my workout effort. ive been going, i can just tell after a 12hr work day im pooped. at least i consistently go no mater how tired i get. todays gym session went ok but i was drained before i even walked in. i did 45min of cardio and some light lifting. i dont work the next 5 days so ill have plenty of rest and have no excuse for a poor gym session. ive still been dieting properly so that hasnt changed. ive been taking all the sups like normal and its going great. weight hasnt moved, it dosnt want to go lower than 275 lol oh well, it will have to get lower eventually as long as i keep doing what im doing...

Eminem - Lose Yourself : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmXumtgwtak

26. keep in mind in studies forskolin has the ability to change LBM and fat mass with no changes in diet.. so you really could be moving forward and the scale isn't showing your success.. rely on the mirror for the next few weeks as your body adjusts to the new lean mass its making. don't stall the diet because the stuff is working in concert behind the scenes.
    FINAFLEX forum rep

27. Hmmm very interesting. Cool to know thank you!

28. day 20 and 21:

well everything is still going well as far as im concerned. my weight is still at about 274 but i can tell im loosing the belly so its all good ... the workouts are as strong as ever and im lifting heavier weight in every excercize since ive started. my diet is still in check, im eating a sandwitch just about every day and mainly alot of chicken and rice along with my protein shakes. my diet is very boaring and dont really change what i eat much when dieting. all in all everything is still good. ill hit the gym again tomorrow morning.

Wiz Khalifa - "This Plane" : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWWP4xtxXXE

29. Quote Originally Posted by xR1pp3Rx View Post
    for one thing the forskolin is helping you lean up and the potassium nitrates are making you full and thick.. its going to be very apparent after 30 days im sure.
    KNO3 also has a mild diuretic approach which can help with comestics

Mike

30. day 22:

today everything went well. i decided to go to the gym in the afternoon after lunch and i felt like i had more strength in my lifts it seamed rather than me going to the gym on an almost empty stomach in the AM... but all in all im still on track and eating right. havent noticed to many new phisical changes but everything is going in the right direction... ill have my wife take pics of me in the morning when i wake up and do some updated pics.

blink-182 - All The Small Things : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Ht5RZpzPqw

old song but still good lol
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 45
    Last Post: 10-29-2013, 05:01 PM
  2. iForce Tropinol XP Beta Test Sponsored Log
    By Jcweinsx in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 82
    Last Post: 04-05-2013, 02:18 PM
  3. Tropinol XPô - We need Beta testers! Guess the ingredient and win
    By VaughnTrue in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 226