evomuse sleephoria and ammo log

dmainis

Awards
Before i say anything i would like to thank Matt Pearson who saw a post of mine on nutraplanet's facebook page and was kind enough to help me out, sending me these products plus others.

A little bit about me, I am 22 years old, a recent college graduate who is working at 24 hour fitness. I have been a swimmer for most of my athletic career, but since college i have started lifting. I am 6ft and now about 155 lbs depending on time of day (yes im rather small, but cmon i swim) and am somewhere about 9% bodyfat. I currently take whey (currently Pronom), multi (OT), Fish oil (costco brand), intra (Dymatize recoup and/or cytomax depending on workout), and pre workout for lifting days(PES enhanced or hemavol).

I will be reviewing Sleephoria and AMMO taken as directed and I will update a minimum of 4 times a week.

tonight Ill be starting out with 1 cap of sleephoria and will let you know how it goes.

dmainis

Awards
I took one cap of sleephoria last night and I slept pretty good and had some crazy dreams; I only woke up once. I am going to try 2 caps tonight. I really am excited about this product because in the past 6 months or so ive started to suffer from RLS so my leg keeps me up or wakes me up in the middle of the night. Its very inconsistant but when it acts up, I am miserable. So I hope if it comes back sleephoria can overpower the tingling, pressure, and pins and needles feeling.

I started Abliderate AMMO today as well so Ill update as that starts to take effect.

dmainis

Awards
I had a long day yesterday and got off work an hour before i normally go to bed so i was still energized when i was going to bed. Fortunately with 2 caps of sleephoria i was out in 15 min and i woke up at my normal time of 4:15 feeling great!

no news to report on AMMO yet.

Mrbolt84

Mrbolt84

Awards
  • Established
How do you feel in the morning? Are you still sleepy? Do you still feel the effects? I can't stand feeling "groggy" after taking a sleep supp

dmainis

Awards
How do you feel in the morning? Are you still sleepy? Do you still feel the effects? I can't stand feeling "groggy" after taking a sleep supp
honestly not really, i mean maybe for about a minute, but as soon as I get up I'm up.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
In.

I know Matt's intention with Sleephoria was to develop a product that helped people wake up refreshed without that normal sleep supp hangover feeling. I haven't used many sleep pills (lucky person who always goes right to sleep), but I know this is a common complaint with them.

dmainis

Awards
Took 2 caps the past two nights, and I have felt great each morning. I have not felt groggy when i wake up either, which is great. I have had not issues with my RLS as of yet, i hope that is doesnt come back, but if it does i have confidence that sleephoria will keep me asleep.

dmainis

Awards
In.

I know Matt's intention with Sleephoria was to develop a product that helped people wake up refreshed without that normal sleep supp hangover feeling. I haven't used many sleep pills (lucky person who always goes right to sleep), but I know this is a common complaint with them.
glad to have you following geoforce!

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
glad to have you following geoforce!
Glad to be following. AMMO isn't something you'll really "feel" strongly, though the appetite suppression effect is strong. It doesn't have any stim type components that will kick at you or anything. Overall body weight, bloat, prevention of fat gain should all be strong with this cortisol supp.

dmainis

Awards
Glad to be following. AMMO isn't something you'll really "feel" strongly, though the appetite suppression effect is strong. It doesn't have any stim type components that will kick at you or anything. Overall body weight, bloat, prevention of fat gain should all be strong with this cortisol supp.
im well aware how it works, and i really do like the cortisol supression. Ive loved abliderate advanced since i discovered it about a year ago. If ammo works just as well i would prefer it much more because i slathering it on everynight can be a pain sometimes.

dmainis

Awards
Nothing new to report except great sleep. I didnt have work today, and had nothing planned until the afternoon, so i got to sleep in. I woke up at about 7 (which is late for me considering I normally wake up at 4:15) and felt completely refreshed.

dmainis

Awards
I'm loving sleephoria, it helped me acclimate to the stupid time change within a day. I also slept through my neighbor's party he had saturday night so thats a good sign that sleephoria puts me into a deep enough sleep. I am still dosing at 2 caps a night and will continue to do so.

dmainis

Awards
I had a very long day yesterday and probably didnt even need sleephoria. but I still took my regular dose and woke up this morning completely refreshed and ready for the day. My swim was excellent this morning and so far work has been smooth.

dmainis

Awards
I dont really have any new news to give an update on sleephoria but all is well in that aspect.

as for AMMO its giving me similar effects to absolutely abliderated. I already have abs (being a lean swimmer), but my v lines are coming in a little better again.

dmainis

Awards
I am so glad that I have this great opportunity to log these products. I was incredibly wired after getting home from work last night. I had to stay late because someone didn't show up, so i was there until 11. I came home took the supps i take before bed (OT, sleephoria, fish oil, and ammo) and within 20 min, I went from going a million miles a minute to passed out.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
How do you feel AMMO working for you?

How could you compare it to other fat burners like Alphamine?

dmainis

Awards
You honestly don't feel ammo like other fat burners you just lean up a better and notice less bloating in the stomach area. It does seem to make stims work better though

dmainis

Awards
So I just moved into a new apartment, and as everybody knows moving is a bit¢h. I have felt completely refreshed when I wake up and ready to take on the day thanks to the deep sleep that I'm getting. Sleephoria is still working wonders for me.

dmainis

Awards
I do apologize for not updating recently, working my 2 jobs has made me very busy, especially so because one of them is giving me a ton of hours to gear up for black friday. Any who I still set aside time everyday to put in my work at the gym or pool. I have been sleeping extremely well everyday and waking up feeling amazing. I did have one night where my RLS flared up but fortunately it only lasted for about an hour, so that didnt effect me too much. I definitely am seeing the effects from AMMO, it works just as good as Abliderate Advanced, but without having to slather gunk on yourself before you go to bed. I have about 4 more days left for Sleephoria and AMMO and I will give my final review then.

I also will be buying them again :)

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I do apologize for not updating recently, working my 2 jobs has made me very busy, especially so because one of them is giving me a ton of hours to gear up for black friday. Any who I still set aside time everyday to put in my work at the gym or pool. I have been sleeping extremely well everyday and waking up feeling amazing. I did have one night where my RLS flared up but fortunately it only lasted for about an hour, so that didnt effect me too much. I definitely am seeing the effects from AMMO, it works just as good as Abliderate Advanced, but without having to slather gunk on yourself before you go to bed. I have about 4 more days left for Sleephoria and AMMO and I will give my final review then.

I also will be buying them again :)
Nice update. When we get people to buy our supplements again after trying them we know we have a winner. Glad to see they worked for you.

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
How do you feel AMMO working for you?

How could you compare it to other fat burners like Alphamine?
AMMO is not something you're going to "feel" like a stim. About the only big thing we have gotten for feedback on feel is appetite suppression. It's not a stim based fat burner.

dmainis

Awards
I will run out of Ammo tonight and I have 3 caps of Sleephoria left. So I am going to save the sleephoria until friday, because i have a 14 hour day with both my jobs and I want to be knocked out when im done.

End review:

Abliterate AMMO:
It is a very good product. Just like Abliterate Advanced you dont feel it, but it slowly works over time and by the end of a bottle you definitely notice a difference with your midsection, especially if youre lean to begin with. I love the cortisol blunting effects, it seems to make stimulants work better. I dont have caffeine too often, but everything i did have over the past month seemed to hit me harder. Since you dont feel the product, many people may not like the product, but to those people, please just wait and allow the product to do its thing and keep eating right. Lastly, I would definitely buy this again for all the reasons stated above, along with the fact that I really dont like to put on abliterate adv. because it tends to stain my shirts or sheets at night even if its dried.

overall: 8/10
recommend to others: Yes!

Sleephoria:
Literally the best sleep supp I have ever had. I have gotten amazing sleep over the past month, feeling completely rested with no grogginess in the morning. It even helped when I had my RLS return, I only lost about an hour of sleep, I think it did this by relaxing me, because my mind is always thinking about something. When I took sleephoria it slowly just turned off my thought process and allowed me to comfortably fall asleep. I could feel the relaxation throughout my body and it was great. I cannot say enough praise about this supp, If anyone has any issue with sleep please get this, you can thank me, and most importantly Matt and Evomuse, later.

Overall: THE BEST F**KING SLEEP EVER 10/10
recommend?: do i really need to give an answer?

Geoforce

Geoforce

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks for the log and reviews. Glad to have another satisfied customer.