This will be my training log while using FitMax

little bio about myself

6'
222 lbs
bulking @ 3800-4000kcal

4 day routine
0 cardio
v02 max is 38.9 ml/kg/min
previous total 505/365/545 current is probably horrible.

Only goal I really have is to put on size, lift #s are almost irrelevant to me. Will hit 230-240 by March.

If I think of anything, or someone wants to know something, I'll just update this cover page w the info!

Almost every lift I do has a tempo, squeeze aspect, or is at least very controlled. I just got into bodybuilding about 2 years ago, and just recently a fellow BBer has kind of taken me under his wing. So here is a glimpse into my life!

Thanks again for letting me use this!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Reserved for final review

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Oct 26

box sq
worked up to 335 x 10

leg ext 125
8 x 10

goofy hack sq sled thing - BBer who helps me out told me go as low as possible, so my butt is only few inches from the foot plate thing
3.5 plates
6 x 10

db sldl
4 x 10

threw in some curls at the end for fun

all my lifts are usually with a tempo, or at least very controlled.

--

Is there some type of thermo or something in this!? I know it says "fat burning pre workout" but I couldn't identify anything. Reason I ask is goodness I got warm. I'm from MN so I don't have a high heat tolerance / get agitated by heat quickly. I felt kind sick yesterday starting at 3:30pm with stomach problems, so I'm not what was up with my stomach, but I didn't feel too well today lifting. I won't jump to any conclusions just yet because it today invovled squatting, and I didn't feel too good yesterday. I did skimp on a few sets tho cuz my stomach was bothering me.

Other news, endurance was good. Wasn't an issue, just my upset stomach was. Nice energy from it too, little on the high side or so it seemed, but I like that! Didn't get too much of a pump doing leg stuff, cuz I was so dang hot / upset stomach. I'll try again tomorrow lol.

Mixed quickly after a couple shakes, taste like a watered down fruit punch. I'm not really a fruit punch fan, but this flavor isn't bad / not over powering so I'm fine with it!

hopefully my stomach gets it together tomorrow.

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was gonna be pissed if I didn't see you do a upper/lower split! lol

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I was gonna be pissed if I didn't see you do a upper/lower split! lol
hahah! prolly came in here to make sure :p Only mod I really do is I do a lot of back with DL and hams

Sean1332

Sean1332

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hahah! prolly came in here to make sure :p Only mod I really do is I do a lot of back with DL and hams
I try to hit something for back 3x a week also. I like Dave Tate's advice of picking one exercise and hitting it for 5 sets, and rotate em 3-4x a week

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I try to hit something for back 3x a week also. I like Dave Tate's advice of picking one exercise and hitting it for 5 sets, and rotate em 3-4x a week
He's a smart guy! I have a notebook filled with his lifting advice. I try to rotate or at least change the rep range, so use to WSC still hah!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Oct 27

Incline BP worked up to 250 x 5

db bp
75 x 4 x 20 with tempo
was going to do another set, shoulder got cranky. since shoulder was cranky, I skipped cgbp and did...

cable flyes
4x15-20 forgot the weight, 70-90lbs or something 1-2 sec squeeze at contraction

pushdowns ss with dip machine
5x15-20 // 5x10-12
70lbs // 170 lbs

rear delt machine ss with calves
4x20 // 4x10-12
forgot weights

I didn't get an upset stomach today, nor did I get too hot. went like a normal session, gave it about ~35-40mins after consuming before I lifted. I got really really pumped just warming up, did bar x 40 than 95 x 30 and looked like I had an air hose in me. My arms by the elbows / triceps were really vascular. Good energy again and endurance was ok, I'll admit my motivation kind of went out the window once my shoulder got cranky but I still finished. Still feeling semi pumped writting this and it's been bout 2 hours. Not to shabby!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late but in! Looking good man, dig your workouts. Fitmax will definitely give you some good pumps, looking forward to following along!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Glad your noticing the pumps so quick, ive noticed a very good volumzing effect from the creatine, tuarine and glycine and ofcrouse great pumps from Agmatine + Citrulline!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've been getting some sick pumps with Fitmax, especially since I've been having to do a high volume routine after injury.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Thanks fellas :)

sorry was little busy w some EKG stuff n school... here's last two days updates tho

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Oct 29th

Deadlift worked up for 410 x 7. Could of did more if I was doing touch n go

lat pulldown 9 x 12. I used 3 different grips (wide, neutral, and the close vbar) each for a set of 3 x 12. Nice and controlled negative with a good squeeze 130 or 140lbs? forgot

tried hyper extensions... nope wasn't happening

Barbell row 3 x 15. 95lbs. Good solid contractions

Did a low row sort of deal on the cable columns using the tricep rope. So no idea wtf its called
rope pull thing 3 x 20. 160lbs.

I know this is a few days old, but jeeez! My back was pumped. I did notice that I got a little stomach queazy when / after deadlifting tho. I'm kinda thinking that when using FitMax with sq / dl, it makes me act up a little. No GI issues or anything else tho! Solid pump and energy.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Oct 31. ';,,,;'

BP worked up to 270 for 8.

db incline bp - my boobs were pretty exhausted before starting, wanted sets of 15-20
manged to do 65-75 for sets of 12-15... meh
so 5 x 12-15

cable flyes - 1 sec hold at contraction
5 x 15 - 20. 50 or 60lbs? forgot

db kick backs, 5 x 15. 15lbs.

dips bw 5 x 8

pushdowns using some big pipe apparatus
5 x 12. 130 lbs

did a few delt raises to end it.

Overall it was a pretty good session. For anyone confused by the light weights I'm using, I'm soley focused on pump and contractions. I quit PLing about 2 years ago, and have gotten bigger using less weight. I'm not strong at all, but it's irrelevant to me currently.

But onto FitMax notes. Had a really good chest pump going on the entire sessions, and awesome energy. I started to get tired towards the end, but that was probably because I had a lot of stuff to do at home that I was dreading. No GI issues, and product is working as described. So far I like this product, not too shabby!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice update! Glad Fitmax is working for ya. And thanks for the info on your workouts, it's nice when people are upfront with their goals. Not everyone is looking to move mountains!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Nice update! Glad Fitmax is working for ya. And thanks for the info on your workouts, it's nice when people are upfront with their goals. Not everyone is looking to move mountains!
me too, it's pretty good thus far! Once the log continues for a few weeks, I'll start assessing to see if a tolerance or anything has built up.

oh for sure! Almost everyone is concerned bout moving x amount of weight. I could care less now lol. I got a older BBer dude kinda helping me at my gym, he knows what hes talking bout so who am I to argue??

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Nov 2nd

box sq worked up to 365 x 8

leg ext 8 x 10 150lbs

leg press worked up to 8 or 9 plate I forgot, did 5 x 10 at that weight

db sldl 50lbs x 6 x 10

Another pretty good session, was POURING sweat. No GI issues or anything with squatting, which I was kind of surprised about. Good energy, kept me going regardless of looking like a seal haha.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice workout man, glad you didn't have any stomach issues!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Nov 2nd

box sq worked up to 365 x 8

leg ext 8 x 10 150lbs

leg press worked up to 8 or 9 plate I forgot, did 5 x 10 at that weight

db sldl 50lbs x 6 x 10

Another pretty good session, was POURING sweat. No GI issues or anything with squatting, which I was kind of surprised about. Good energy, kept me going regardless of looking like a seal haha.
Sounds like its really starting to work for ya! Keep it up brother!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Nov 3rd

incline bp - worked up to 275 x 2... should of been ~8 or so. I don't think I recovered fast enough, everything was kind of heavy feeling.

tried some db flat bp... wasn't having it

db kick backs 20lbs x 5 x 15

bench dips bw x 5 x 20

pushdowns 120 x 4 x 12

db lateral raises 20 x 4 x 30

pretty simple and intense lift. Didn't get too much of a tricep pump, made me a sad panda. Other than that, no GI issues, good endurance / focus / energy. I didn't get too warm or anything, felt pretty pumped but nothing to write home about.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice workout man, glad that the stomach issues have cleared up!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
day late, sorry was busy w some stuff

nov 7th

BP worked up to 290 x 5. probably could of did a lot more but I did some YMCA bench press test like 20minutes prior to doing this, so was little fatigued.

DB incline bp. I did 3 different positions starting from slightly inclined to almost shoulder press position, dropping down 10lbs every time I became more vertical. 80/70/60. did sets of 8 with ~60 second breaks until I couldn't get 8. Ended up dong about 3-4 sets of 8 at each position

Cable flyes 50 or 60lbs I forgot, 3 x 15. Good squeeze and 1 - 2 sec hold at contractions

db kick backs 20lbs x 5 x 20

single arm reverse grip push downs 5 x 15

delt raises 3 x 30

rear delt flyes 4 x 20

Was feeling super pumped! Great energy and pretty decent endurance as well. If someone isn't familiar with the YMCA bench press test thing, its basically 1 rep every 2 seconds to a metronome pace (1 sec up, 1 sec down) @ 80lbs for a guy. Doesn't seem like much but if you lose pace, you're done. I ended up getting 53... than I drove to the gym and attempted benching. Pretty sure GI issues are a thing of the past, or there was another variable giving me them. I got all this done in about an hour and 15 maybe 30 minutes? So the energy / endurance is pretty decent from this product!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Nov 9th

Box SQ worked up to 375 x 8. Maybe I could of did 1-2 more, but hams were getting REALLY tight / didn't feel too hot on the last 2 reps. So I didn't push it too much.

well now I know my hams are the weak point, so time to piss pound them.

laying down leg curls - 3 second descents
75lbs x 5 x 10

GHR
bw x 3 x 6

DB SLDL - 3 second descents
65 x 5 x 10 - lower back got kinda crank / pumped so I quit 1 set early

leg ext 1 second hold at contractions
110lbs x 8 x 10

Good session today! Despite me eating some rice and turkey prior (bout ~45mins) I didn't get sick at all lifting! yahoo. I went at a pretty quick pace too, bout hour and 15 on this session. Doesn't look like much on paper, but it was quite a bit! I got a pretty sick ham pump after my leg curls and proceded to walk around like I was crippled from hamstring pump for the remainder of my lift. Good stuff!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good to hear man, nicely done on the workout. Gotta love a good leg pump

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like Fitmax is working really well for you so far! We got Fitmax added in the Product Review section so make sure and throw up a Full review for us!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Good to hear man, nicely done on the workout. Gotta love a good leg pump
Looks like Fitmax is working really well for you so far! We got Fitmax added in the Product Review section so make sure and throw up a Full review for us!
most definitely will put up a review on the supplement page once I'm done!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
felt sick on Sunday, so I just kind of messed around lifting... nothing to note

Nov 12

I was going to DL, but hams weren't feeling it. No biggie, I'm just going to take it easy this week.

DB Row 105 x 4 x8 - bout 30 seconds rest between sides

close grip lat pulldown 140 or 150 x 3 x 20

did some meadow rows 50 x 3 x 20

cable rows 130 x 3 x 15

straight arm pull downs forgot the weight maybe 50 x 20

Got a good pump! I failed to do lower back exercises again, oh well! I was working at a pretty quick pace ~1 minute was probably the average between sets. Got a compliment on looking puffy, yahoo! I try not to go to heavy on some of the back exercises, I find that I'm using my arms a lot more than my back. It seems to be a 3/1 ratio on arms to back if I go too heavy. No stomach issues and great vascularity during the lift!

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Gotta love a good confidence boosting compliment! nice work on the lifts man.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
gonna put the log on hold / pause for a little while, I strained my left shoulder a little bit, and I'm not going to do anything really until that gets better.

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn dude, let us know how that is coming along. I know firsthand how much shoulder problems suck.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Damn dude, let us know how that is coming along. I know firsthand how much shoulder problems suck.
I will! I tried messing around little bit on sunday with it. Did 225 on incline pretty easily, tried a flat bench at 135... nope!! haha

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Weird that it's the flat bench giving you the problem, I had the opposite problem coming back from my shoulder injury! Keep us in the loop and don't push too hard and hurt yourself!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Weird that it's the flat bench giving you the problem, I had the opposite problem coming back from my shoulder injury! Keep us in the loop and don't push too hard and hurt yourself!
Just a slightly strained shoulder, I tuck my elbows but it's still a unnatural degree of stretching ;/

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
nov 21

BP worked up to 295 x 5. I could of did some more reps / weight, but my shoulder was little cranky.

incline db bp did 65 x 5 x 20 - good squeeze and awesome pump.

pec dec 140 lbs I think? or someting around there 4 x 20 with 1 second squeezes at contraction

db kickbacks 20 x 5 x 15

dip machine 200 or something around there 5 x 15

I did a set of lateral raies with 15 lbs and decided against doing anything shoulder specific.

I was in the zone on this lift! awesome concentration, and just a good lift in general. no issues, awesome pump, good energy; just all around good stuff!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
nov 21

BP worked up to 295 x 5. I could of did some more reps / weight, but my shoulder was little cranky.

incline db bp did 65 x 5 x 20 - good squeeze and awesome pump.

pec dec 140 lbs I think? or someting around there 4 x 20 with 1 second squeezes at contraction

db kickbacks 20 x 5 x 15

dip machine 200 or something around there 5 x 15

I did a set of lateral raies with 15 lbs and decided against doing anything shoulder specific.

I was in the zone on this lift! awesome concentration, and just a good lift in general. no issues, awesome pump, good energy; just all around good stuff!
Nice! Make sure and throw up your full review in the Supplement review section once your all done!!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Nice! Make sure and throw up your full review in the Supplement review section once your all done!!
Ok! I'll post today and possibly tomorrows update, than I'll post a review in here and in the supp review section. You mean like on the nutraplanet homepage right?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good deal man, thanks! Looking forward to it

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Final Review

I will be reviewing FitMax based on what it claims to do....

•Improve Athletic Performance

I think it'd be impossible to say it didn't. It has some proven ingredients in it, all of which help.

•Increase Thermogenesis

That it did! I commented on this the first or second day I was into logging it. It seemed to be quite a potent thermo effect for myself. I think this was the most distinguishable effect from it. If you're someone who likes thermos, than this should be up your alley.

•Clean Energy and Focus

It did just as it claimed. Good enrgy and focus. Not jittery and no crash. This product is definately solid in both of these aspects.

•Long Lasting Endurance

Some days yes and some no. A lot depended on what body part I was training / how much the thermo effect was kicking in. Sometimes I'd get pooped out from sweating and squatting; other days it seemed as if I could go on forever. Not a negative effect either way, just giving my experience with it.

•Taste Great & Easy to Mix

Yup! It was a fruit punch tasting flavor, not a gross one like gatorade / powerade. Reminded me of a watered down fruit punch that the Hawaiin guy with antlers that we all drank as kids. I used less water to get a stronger taste and really enjoyed it. It mixed perfectly fine too, couple swishs in a bottle and it was 100% mixed every time.

Thanks again for the oppertunity!

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot for the review brother! Would you mind throwing it up under Fitmax in the Product Review section!

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a lot for the review brother! Would you mind throwing it up under Fitmax in the Product Review section!
sure lemem do this right now haha :)

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
I c/p my review to it, but it isn't loading? does it need to be "reviewed" itself before going online? if it doesn't appear, just PM me or something and I'll gladly respost it for you!