GP + FitMax

Page 2 of 2 First 12

  1. Nov 9th

    Box SQ worked up to 375 x 8. Maybe I could of did 1-2 more, but hams were getting REALLY tight / didn't feel too hot on the last 2 reps. So I didn't push it too much.

    well now I know my hams are the weak point, so time to piss pound them.

    laying down leg curls - 3 second descents
    75lbs x 5 x 10

    GHR
    bw x 3 x 6

    DB SLDL - 3 second descents
    65 x 5 x 10 - lower back got kinda crank / pumped so I quit 1 set early

    leg ext 1 second hold at contractions
    110lbs x 8 x 10

    Good session today! Despite me eating some rice and turkey prior (bout ~45mins) I didn't get sick at all lifting! yahoo. I went at a pretty quick pace too, bout hour and 15 on this session. Doesn't look like much on paper, but it was quite a bit! I got a pretty sick ham pump after my leg curls and proceded to walk around like I was crippled from hamstring pump for the remainder of my lift. Good stuff!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions


  2. Good to hear man, nicely done on the workout. Gotta love a good leg pump
    •   
       


  3. Looks like Fitmax is working really well for you so far! We got Fitmax added in the Product Review section so make sure and throw up a Full review for us!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  4. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Good to hear man, nicely done on the workout. Gotta love a good leg pump
    Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Looks like Fitmax is working really well for you so far! We got Fitmax added in the Product Review section so make sure and throw up a Full review for us!
    most definitely will put up a review on the supplement page once I'm done!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  5. felt sick on Sunday, so I just kind of messed around lifting... nothing to note

    Nov 12

    I was going to DL, but hams weren't feeling it. No biggie, I'm just going to take it easy this week.

    DB Row 105 x 4 x8 - bout 30 seconds rest between sides

    close grip lat pulldown 140 or 150 x 3 x 20

    did some meadow rows 50 x 3 x 20

    cable rows 130 x 3 x 15

    straight arm pull downs forgot the weight maybe 50 x 20

    Got a good pump! I failed to do lower back exercises again, oh well! I was working at a pretty quick pace ~1 minute was probably the average between sets. Got a compliment on looking puffy, yahoo! I try not to go to heavy on some of the back exercises, I find that I'm using my arms a lot more than my back. It seems to be a 3/1 ratio on arms to back if I go too heavy. No stomach issues and great vascularity during the lift!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
    •   
       


  6. Gotta love a good confidence boosting compliment! nice work on the lifts man.

  7. gonna put the log on hold / pause for a little while, I strained my left shoulder a little bit, and I'm not going to do anything really until that gets better.
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  8. Damn dude, let us know how that is coming along. I know firsthand how much shoulder problems suck.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Damn dude, let us know how that is coming along. I know firsthand how much shoulder problems suck.
    I will! I tried messing around little bit on sunday with it. Did 225 on incline pretty easily, tried a flat bench at 135... nope!! haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  10. Weird that it's the flat bench giving you the problem, I had the opposite problem coming back from my shoulder injury! Keep us in the loop and don't push too hard and hurt yourself!

  11. Quote Originally Posted by nicksox15 View Post
    Weird that it's the flat bench giving you the problem, I had the opposite problem coming back from my shoulder injury! Keep us in the loop and don't push too hard and hurt yourself!
    Just a slightly strained shoulder, I tuck my elbows but it's still a unnatural degree of stretching ;/
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  12. nov 21

    BP worked up to 295 x 5. I could of did some more reps / weight, but my shoulder was little cranky.

    incline db bp did 65 x 5 x 20 - good squeeze and awesome pump.

    pec dec 140 lbs I think? or someting around there 4 x 20 with 1 second squeezes at contraction

    db kickbacks 20 x 5 x 15

    dip machine 200 or something around there 5 x 15

    I did a set of lateral raies with 15 lbs and decided against doing anything shoulder specific.

    I was in the zone on this lift! awesome concentration, and just a good lift in general. no issues, awesome pump, good energy; just all around good stuff!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  13. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    nov 21

    BP worked up to 295 x 5. I could of did some more reps / weight, but my shoulder was little cranky.

    incline db bp did 65 x 5 x 20 - good squeeze and awesome pump.

    pec dec 140 lbs I think? or someting around there 4 x 20 with 1 second squeezes at contraction

    db kickbacks 20 x 5 x 15

    dip machine 200 or something around there 5 x 15

    I did a set of lateral raies with 15 lbs and decided against doing anything shoulder specific.

    I was in the zone on this lift! awesome concentration, and just a good lift in general. no issues, awesome pump, good energy; just all around good stuff!
    Nice! Make sure and throw up your full review in the Supplement review section once your all done!!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Nice! Make sure and throw up your full review in the Supplement review section once your all done!!
    Ok! I'll post today and possibly tomorrows update, than I'll post a review in here and in the supp review section. You mean like on the nutraplanet homepage right?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  15. I was talking about the Product Review section on Anabolic Minds!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  16. Good deal man, thanks! Looking forward to it

  17. Final Review

    I will be reviewing FitMax based on what it claims to do....

    •Improve Athletic Performance

    I think it'd be impossible to say it didn't. It has some proven ingredients in it, all of which help.

    •Increase Thermogenesis

    That it did! I commented on this the first or second day I was into logging it. It seemed to be quite a potent thermo effect for myself. I think this was the most distinguishable effect from it. If you're someone who likes thermos, than this should be up your alley.

    •Clean Energy and Focus

    It did just as it claimed. Good enrgy and focus. Not jittery and no crash. This product is definately solid in both of these aspects.

    •Long Lasting Endurance

    Some days yes and some no. A lot depended on what body part I was training / how much the thermo effect was kicking in. Sometimes I'd get pooped out from sweating and squatting; other days it seemed as if I could go on forever. Not a negative effect either way, just giving my experience with it.

    •Taste Great & Easy to Mix

    Yup! It was a fruit punch tasting flavor, not a gross one like gatorade / powerade. Reminded me of a watered down fruit punch that the Hawaiin guy with antlers that we all drank as kids. I used less water to get a stronger taste and really enjoyed it. It mixed perfectly fine too, couple swishs in a bottle and it was 100% mixed every time.

    Thanks again for the oppertunity!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  18. Thanks a lot for the review brother! Would you mind throwing it up under Fitmax in the Product Review section!
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    Thanks a lot for the review brother! Would you mind throwing it up under Fitmax in the Product Review section!
    sure lemem do this right now haha
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  20. I c/p my review to it, but it isn't loading? does it need to be "reviewed" itself before going online? if it doesn't appear, just PM me or something and I'll gladly respost it for you!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  21. Quote Originally Posted by GeekPoop View Post
    I c/p my review to it, but it isn't loading? does it need to be "reviewed" itself before going online? if it doesn't appear, just PM me or something and I'll gladly respost it for you!
    gotcha! tried PMing you but your inbox is full.

    go here and press Add a Review button and copy and paste it in. I dont know if you were just replying of if you press'd the submit new review button.
    Fitmax (50 Servings)


    Let me know if it works.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    www.PerformaxLabs.com

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post
    gotcha! tried PMing you but your inbox is full.

    go here and press Add a Review button and copy and paste it in. I dont know if you were just replying of if you press'd the submit new review button.
    Fitmax (50 Servings)


    Let me know if it works.
    Oh! I posted it on the nutraplanet page lol!

    and I cleared my PMs.. I didn't even know I was full ha! c/ping now!
    Serious Nutrition Solutions

  23. Nice review man! Thanks for the hard work and glad you liked fitmax!

  24. you're welcome and thanks again
    Serious Nutrition Solutions
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. GPS recomendation
    By bulls**t in forum General Chat
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-14-2006, 01:33 PM
  2. Pride WW GP round 2
    By jas123 in forum MMA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-27-2006, 11:32 AM
  3. Pride Open Weight GP, Part II
    By size in forum MMA
    Replies: 39
    Last Post: 07-05-2006, 01:55 PM
  4. GP SucK!!!
    By 808b0y in forum Sports Talk
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 10:43 AM
  5. Bushido WW GP
    By MarcusG in forum MMA
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 06-08-2006, 07:44 PM
Log in
Log in