AlphaMax stacked with FitMax... Leaning?

Page 3 of 3 First 123

1. Quote Originally Posted by Budman7811 View Post
    Fruit punch is my least favorite
    Yea i feel you on that one, suprisingly though even people that dont like Fruit Punch enjoy Fitmax FP, i feel its more of a mixed berry per say haha.

How much water have you used with it, it tastes best with 1 scoop per 8oz of cold water, so 2 scoops you would want the full 16oz.
    Performax Labs Online Company Rep.
    Facebook.com/pmaxlabs
    Fitmax: Fat Burning Energizing Pre Workout!
    Alphamax: Advanced Myotropic Complex...Alpha Begins Here

2. Quote Originally Posted by Adizzle1 View Post

Yea i feel you on that one, suprisingly though even people that dont like Fruit Punch enjoy Fitmax FP, i feel its more of a mixed berry per say haha.

How much water have you used with it, it tastes best with 1 scoop per 8oz of cold water, so 2 scoops you would want the full 16oz.
    That is true I'd say it has a little mix berry flavor. I mixed it with 4-6.... Like a large shot. I would also mix in a little Xtend watermelon to mask it a little. I would also mix another scoop intra with Xtend.... Sometimes sip through til mid morning.

3. Just realized my review didn't post. That sucks I feel bad.

I'd like to begin with many thanks to all that follow and performax for allowing me to log these. Great Combo with the two FITMAX AND ALPHAMAX. I had good results from these products.

AlphaMax provided me with a sense of confidence in the gym, that aggression and alpha feeling. I noticed in the beginning a slight water loss and little weightloss. Then it came I started feeling the weight gain, acne on back and a little tighter. I didn't have huge visual changes but felt good all around. The weight kept coming and was able to add a few solid pounds(which I have yet to shed). I would be able to compare to a couple of other products with same ingredients.... They are very comparable(most know the ones that compare so without saying ill let ya think about it). I was able to have a few better nights rest as well, which is also a bonus, having a crazy work schedule kinda kept me from the normal volume at the gym but I think I was able to minimize my strength loss and continue with a steady muscle mind connection, help from FitMax for sure.

FitMax is a good product but the flavor and lack of caffeine kinda puts it behind the rest, me being stim tolerant made two scoops a must. I was happy to have a creatine in the product, helps with the recovery for sure.

Thanks a"gain" guys was a bonus for myself using your products.
    •   

4. Thanks man! Could you throw this up in the review section?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 11:54 AM
  2. Cutting, what to stack with Lean Xtreme...
    By abuleh in forum Supplements
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 01:39 PM
  3. Hyperdrol X2 stacked with Lean FX
    By ddb08001 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-05-2009, 02:27 PM
  4. Suggestions on what I can stack with lean Xtreme?
    By JohnnieFreeze in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 09-30-2008, 09:44 AM
  5. What to stack with lean Xtreme
    By bigpump23 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-06-2006, 04:35 PM