Recompadrol for the first time! Non sponsored

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. Advanced Member
    Mrbolt84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    528
    Rep Power
    228925
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    45.59%

    Recompadrol for the first time! Non sponsored


    Hi guys.

    So I decided to log recompadrol..

    Iv heard tons of great reviews about this stuff.
    I've never tried it before and I finally purchased a bottle and now I'm ready to log.
    Iv been a slin sane and slintensity lover for years.
    But now it's time to try something new
    Please follow along, I promise to make my log as just interesting as I can.

  2. Advanced Member
    Mrbolt84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    528
    Rep Power
    228925
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    45.59%

    So I took my first dose of two capsules 35 minutes ago.
    I suddenly started to feel a little lethargic. It's a very weird feeling, I could tell that my body was craving carbohydrates.

    So right now and my first large Carb meal.
    One cup oats, 1/4 cup raisins. Topped off with two scoops of way protein isolate.

    This is my pre-workout meal I will report back as soon as I get home from the gym
  3. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,166
    Rep Power
    2241921
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    97.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Subbed.
    I would do 2 caps 20mins pre for a meal of that carb dense.

    Any questions, let me know.
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
    •   
       

  4. Advanced Member
    Mrbolt84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    528
    Rep Power
    228925
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    45.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    Subbed.
    I would do 2 caps 20mins pre for a meal of that carb dense.

    Any questions, let me know.
    Sounds good.
    Btw I love the price and the amount of servings you get. In really hoping this stuff works because I'd love to make it my new go to gda
  5. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,166
    Rep Power
    2241921
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    97.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post

    Sounds good.
    Btw I love the price and the amount of servings you get. In really hoping this stuff works because I'd love to make it my new go to gda
    It goes beyond a GDA. There are health benefits to recompadrol as well

    I do 1 cap pre brekky lunch and dinner. That's 2 months of product for cheap. That's insane
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  6. New Member
    Kingjake's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    174
    Rep Power
    139750
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    83.93%

    Ill be fallowing I've been interest in recompadrol for a while but haven't pulled the trigger.
  7. On my grind
    3clipseGT's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  182 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    10,009
    Rep Power
    1295509
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    14.56%
    Achievements Posting VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingjake View Post
    Ill be fallowing I've been interest in recompadrol for a while but haven't pulled the trigger.
    Its a great product that produces results. You cant go wrong with it.
    E-Pharm Rep... PM me with any questions or concerns
  8. Advanced Member
    Mrbolt84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    528
    Rep Power
    228925
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    45.59%

    All righty..well I just had my first workout today while using recompadrol
    I took my first dose before my preworkout meal.
    The meal contained around 80 grams of carbs.

    The pump I experienced before I even got to the gym was quite nice!
    I felt really really full
    I felt very full during my workout
    Also I has zero bloat, no stomach discomfort.
    I also found it much easier to eat my post workout meal because it felt like my food had digested very nicely
  9. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,166
    Rep Power
    2241921
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    97.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    All righty..well I just had my first workout today while using recompadrol
    I took my first dose before my preworkout meal.
    The meal contained around 80 grams of carbs.

    The pump I experienced before I even got to the gym was quite nice!
    I felt really really full
    I felt very full during my workout
    Also I has zero bloat, no stomach discomfort.
    I also found it much easier to eat my post workout meal because it felt like my food had digested very nicely
    Good start.
    As I mentioned, take 2 pre workout and 2 post workout before meal.
    Then 1 before lunch and 1 before dinner
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  10. Advanced Member
    Mrbolt84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    528
    Rep Power
    228925
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    45.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    Good start.
    As I mentioned, take 2 pre workout and 2 post workout before meal.
    Then 1 before lunch and 1 before dinner
    Post workout? Like right when I get out of the gym?
  11. Advanced Member
    Mrbolt84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    528
    Rep Power
    228925
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    45.59%

    2nd dose today

    Took 1 cap before dinner

    Recompadrol is strongggggg
    I planned on eating 30 mins after I took one cap. Things didn't time out like I planned. I ended up eating an hour after I consumed one cap.
    Around the 30 minute mark I felt very very hypoglycemic..I needed carbs badly.
    I was mildly light headed. I coukdnt wait to eat.
    I ate 60 grams carbs from sweet potatoes, immediately I felt better.
  12. Elite Member
    booneman77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,706
    Rep Power
    5574706
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    42.97%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Subbed. Gonna check out how this goes before I run mine.
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  13. Advanced Member
    Mrbolt84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    528
    Rep Power
    228925
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    45.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by booneman77 View Post
    Subbed. Gonna check out how this goes before I run mine.
    Thanks for following.
    Stuff is legit
    What other gda's have you used?
  14. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,820
    Rep Power
    1758511
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    68.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    For just glucose control use 1 cap for 75-110g carbs. You may also use this to experience the pump

    Pump happens when recompadrol is taken 2 hours prior to workout with a carb dense meal 90 min pre training

    Pumps get unreal

    Damage control is more on the 2 cap pre meal w same carb intake
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  15. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,166
    Rep Power
    2241921
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    97.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    For just glucose control use 1 cap for 75-110g carbs. You may also use this to experience the pump

    Pump happens when recompadrol is taken 2 hours prior to workout with a carb dense meal 90 min pre training

    Pumps get unreal

    Damage control is more on the 2 cap pre meal w same carb intake
    I looked at 2 caps as op has high glycemic carbs (raisins) as well. All good
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  16. Advanced Member
    Mrbolt84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    528
    Rep Power
    228925
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    45.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    I looked at 2 caps as op has high glycemic carbs (raisins) as well. All good
    Does fat intake have any negative effect on the results of using recompadrol? Should I consume minimal amounts of fat for meals that I'm using recompadrol before?
  17. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,011
    Rep Power
    2196626
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    42.43%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I'm subbed. Always wanted to try recompadrol
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  18. Advanced Member
    Mrbolt84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    528
    Rep Power
    228925
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    45.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post
    I'm subbed. Always wanted to try recompadrol
    Thanks for following. I was the same way...I always wanted to try it, but just never did. I was use to sticking to slinsane.
    But honestly it's only been day one and it's very quickly becoming my favorite gda.
  19. Elite Member
    booneman77's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Posts
    5,706
    Rep Power
    5574706
    Level
    88
    Lv. Percent
    42.97%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    Thanks for following. Stuff is legit What other gda's have you used?
    Slintensity, glycophase, ap. Have recomp and ssv2 laying on the shelf
    It's BULKING season: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/254139-swol-boones-quest.html
  20. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,011
    Rep Power
    2196626
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    42.43%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    Thanks for following. I was the same way...I always wanted to try it, but just never did. I was use to sticking to slinsane. But honestly it's only been day one and it's very quickly becoming my favorite gda.
    Lol same here. I like ssv2 and currently using glycophase but I'm not using them consistently just when I eat a bad or heavy carb meal. But ima def keep an eye on this log and see how it goes for you. Need to try it soon.
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  21. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,820
    Rep Power
    1758511
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    68.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post

    Does fat intake have any negative effect on the results of using recompadrol? Should I consume minimal amounts of fat for meals that I'm using recompadrol before?
    It doesn't really matter

    Unless your In a caloric surplus I'd recommend a few changes with regards to meal timing
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  22. Advanced Member
    Mrbolt84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    528
    Rep Power
    228925
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    45.59%

    Day 2
    2 caps 30 mins before this epic breakfast meal

    1 cup Ezikiel cinnamon raisin cereal
    2 prices sourdough toast with sugar free jelly
    1 large home made blueberry protein muffin
    12 egg whites with salsa

    Started feeling a little hypoglycemic around the 20 minute mark after taking 2 caps of recompadrol

    After my meal I felt a little bloated but within a hour I felt as if the food was digesting rather quickly.

    It's been a little over 2 hours since breakfast, I feel pumped and hungry again. Time to eat my preworkout meal now
  23. Advanced Member
    Mrbolt84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    528
    Rep Power
    228925
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    45.59%

    Today I worked out 4 hours after a 2 cap dose followed by one heavy carb meal And one moderate carb meal without recompadrol.

    I didn't use any preworkouts or NO supps.

    My pump by mid workout was just as good or better than my workouts where I had a pump supp pre workout.

    I have to credit the pump to recompadrol. This stuff leaves me feeling fresh while eating heavy carb meals, no bloat or discomfort
  24. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,166
    Rep Power
    2241921
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    97.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    Today I worked out 4 hours after a 2 cap dose followed by one heavy carb meal And one moderate carb meal without recompadrol.

    I didn't use any preworkouts or NO supps.

    My pump by mid workout was just as good or better than my workouts where I had a pump supp pre workout.

    I have to credit the pump to recompadrol. This stuff leaves me feeling fresh while eating heavy carb meals, no bloat or discomfort
    Excellent this far bud. Keep up the good updates
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  25. Elite Member
    halfhuman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    8,011
    Rep Power
    2196626
    Level
    74
    Lv. Percent
    42.43%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    Today I worked out 4 hours after a 2 cap dose followed by one heavy carb meal And one moderate carb meal without recompadrol. I didn't use any preworkouts or NO supps. My pump by mid workout was just as good or better than my workouts where I had a pump supp pre workout. I have to credit the pump to recompadrol. This stuff leaves me feeling fresh while eating heavy carb meals, no bloat or discomfort
    Nice
    [/COLOR]I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  26. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,189
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Its a great product that produces results. You cant go wrong with it.
    Definitely agree with Josh - it's my top insulin mimetic/nutrient repartitioner and just restocked back up!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  27. Advanced Member
    Mrbolt84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    528
    Rep Power
    228925
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    45.59%

    Today's large carb meal consisted of 1 cup if oats, 4 tbls maple syrup and 1/4 the cup raisins mixed together
    10 egg whites
    2 pieces of Canadian bacon
    1 large homemade protein blueberry muffin

    This was my breakfast

    I took 2 recompadrol caps 30 mins pre eating
    Felt stuffed but that feeling quickly disappeared within a hour after eating

    I headed to the gym 2 hours after my meal. No preworkout, no NO supps

    Trained shoulders and got a crazy pump.

    Also felt fresh again. Not bogged done or bloated at all.

    Has anybody tired using a gda post workout, before eating a meal or shake? Is there any benefit? Or is it unnecessary
    Also, iv used ssv2 before bed..I loved waking up feeling super dry. Has anyone done this with recompadrol?
  28. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    EBF_2356's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Age
    25
    Posts
    7,166
    Rep Power
    2241921
    Level
    71
    Lv. Percent
    97.61%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Glut4 is already sensitive post workout so its not "absolutely essential" but you can take 1.
    Take 1 drol pre bed. Enjoy that bud
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  29. Advanced Member
    Mrbolt84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    528
    Rep Power
    228925
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    45.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    Glut4 is already sensitive post workout so its not "absolutely essential" but you can take 1.
    Take 1 drol pre bed. Enjoy that bud
    Thanks for the good info
  30. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,189
    Rep Power
    493836
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.42%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    Has anybody tired using a gda post workout, before eating a meal or shake? Is there any benefit? Or is it unnecessary
    Also, iv used ssv2 before bed..I loved waking up feeling super dry. Has anyone done this with recompadrol?
    I always do - 2 caps Recompadrol immediately post-training for me, and I eat an hour later...I always use 2 caps pre-bed as well - you just have to do what works for you...

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  31. New Member
    rockme's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  201 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    348
    Rep Power
    2873
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    10.82%

    It works. I use it about 15-30 min before cheat meals (1xwk) and it really helps. I get no GI issues either. Stuff is great. I only use it on cheat days though. Don't want my body to become dependent on it for carb utilization
  32. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,820
    Rep Power
    1758511
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    68.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    Today's large carb meal consisted of 1 cup if oats, 4 tbls maple syrup and 1/4 the cup raisins mixed together
    10 egg whites
    2 pieces of Canadian bacon
    1 large homemade protein blueberry muffin

    This was my breakfast

    I took 2 recompadrol caps 30 mins pre eating
    Felt stuffed but that feeling quickly disappeared within a hour after eating

    I headed to the gym 2 hours after my meal. No preworkout, no NO supps

    Trained shoulders and got a crazy pump.

    Also felt fresh again. Not bogged done or bloated at all.

    Has anybody tired using a gda post workout, before eating a meal or shake? Is there any benefit? Or is it unnecessary
    Also, iv used ssv2 before bed..I loved waking up feeling super dry. Has anyone done this with recompadrol?
    If you choose to, use something like pure dextrose or vitargo. Otherwise carbohydrates wi be blocked.

    And hit a higher carb amount. But it's honestly not necessary. Metabolic powder would be better for that function

    Yes pre bed drol is amazing
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  33. Advanced Member
    Mrbolt84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    528
    Rep Power
    228925
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    45.59%

    Had a huge cheat meal last night
    2 caps drol pre meal
    30 mins before eating

    Mexican "fiesta bowl"

    2 cups rice
    Black beans
    Salsa
    Chicken
    Shrimp
    Avocado
    Cheese

    Chips and salsa

    Half my of my wife's enchiladas

    "Yogurtland" on the way home
    Brownie yogurt
    Reese's pb cups
    Butterfingers
    Heath bar pieces
    Hot fudge

    Well...it's 5 am the next morning and I had to get out of bed because I'm starving!
    I feel completely "empty"
    My stomach is begging me for food.

    Normally after a night of eating like that I would feel bloated and full..but not today! Recompadrol keeps impressing me
  34. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,820
    Rep Power
    1758511
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    68.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    Had a huge cheat meal last night
    2 caps drol pre meal
    30 mins before eating

    Mexican "fiesta bowl"

    2 cups rice
    Black beans
    Salsa
    Chicken
    Shrimp
    Avocado
    Cheese

    Chips and salsa

    Half my of my wife's enchiladas

    "Yogurtland" on the way home
    Brownie yogurt
    Reese's pb cups
    Butterfingers
    Heath bar pieces
    Hot fudge

    Well...it's 5 am the next morning and I had to get out of bed because I'm starving!
    I feel completely "empty"
    My stomach is begging me for food.

    Normally after a night of eating like that I would feel bloated and full..but not today! Recompadrol keeps impressing me
    On aday like that I'd up the dose or add another 2 caps along the way

    Specifically before high fat meals id also recommend metabolic powder
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  35. Advanced Member
    Mrbolt84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    528
    Rep Power
    228925
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    45.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    On aday like that I'd up the dose or add another 2 caps along the way

    Specifically before high fat meals id also recommend metabolic powder
    Up the dose? I took 2 caps before that meal..should I go higher??
  36. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,820
    Rep Power
    1758511
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    68.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post

    Up the dose? I took 2 caps before that meal..should I go higher??
    Only on a day where you go a bit crazy. Not everyday.

    2 30 min before 2 at the start
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  37. Advanced Member
    Mrbolt84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    528
    Rep Power
    228925
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    45.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    On aday like that I'd up the dose or add another 2 caps along the way

    Specifically before high fat meals id also recommend metabolic powder
    What's metabolic powder?
  38. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,820
    Rep Power
    1758511
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    68.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post

    What's metabolic powder?
    It's the perfect blend of raspberry ketones and garcinia cambogia 50% to help you keep burning fat inthe presence of carbohydrates while reducing damage to garbage meals
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  39. Advanced Member
    Mrbolt84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    528
    Rep Power
    228925
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    45.59%

    Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    It's the perfect blend of raspberry ketones and garcinia cambogia 50% to help you keep burning fat inthe presence of carbohydrates while reducing damage to garbage meals
    Doesn't sound bad. I'll check out some reviews cause I may need to pick some up
  40. Enhanced Body Formulations
    EBF Inc's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    4,820
    Rep Power
    1758511
    Level
    68
    Lv. Percent
    68.61%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post

    Doesn't sound bad. I'll check out some reviews cause I may need to pick some up
    It's cheap right now!

    Only positive reviews. Do a search on the forum
    Enhanced Body Formulations Product Educator

    For any questions on our products that need a quick response, please email me directly
    EnhancedBodyFormulations@gmail .com
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Considering 11oxo for the first time
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 01:59 PM
  2. Epistane for the first time!
    By Atheloop in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2007, 09:49 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 05:28 PM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 11:22 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 08:03 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in