Recompadrol for the first time! Non sponsored

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Well the last week of so I have added more carbs to my diet than ever before. Iv been using 1 to 2 caps recompadrol before my breakfast, preworkout meal and 1 before bed.
    With the added carbs and calories iv noticed no gain in body fat, increased energy in the gym and more overall well-being from the lack of digestive discomfort.
    I highly recommend recompadrol


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    Up the dose? I took 2 caps before that meal..should I go higher??
    I sometimes use four caps pre-meal if I know I am going to be having a LOT (and then sometimes another four caps after or pre-bed - but that's just me, but it helps).

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    I sometimes use four caps pre-meal if I know I am going to be having a LOT (and then sometimes another four caps after or pre-bed - but that's just me, but it helps).

    ~Rosie~
    Thats a lot! 2 seems to work best for me... If I do 2 and don't eat within the hour I feel super hypoglycemic

  4. Any more updates? I'm following along with interest as mine Recompadrol is in the post.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    Any more updates? I'm following along with interest as mine Recompadrol is in the post.
    Yes sir! I did 3 caps yesterday before a "cheat meal"
    I like to have cheat meals before I train legs.

    I had a large bowl of frosted flakes, one large plain bagel with grass fed butter, six whole eggs with six egg whites and a cup of coffee.

    I eat that meal approximately an hour and a half before training legs. The pump at the gym was ridiculous. My quads filled up like balloons.
    The best part is that I am continually not feeling any discomfort, bloating or digestive problems.

    Recompadrol works best for ME with high carb meals that contain some simple and complex carbohydrates.
    •   
       


  6. Today I'm training arms so my carbohydrates are not to be as high.
    I will most likely do one cap Before a 60 g carbohydrate meal. Followed by two capsules before bed

  7. So tonight I'm eating ice cream! I'm gonna take 2 caps pre meal..have dinner and then ice cream about 30 minutes later.

    I like to have cheat meals the night before I train legs or back.
    In the morning I'm gonna take 1 cap before my oats and egg white. I will report back after tomorrow leg workout!

  8. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    Thats a lot! 2 seems to work best for me... If I do 2 and don't eat within the hour I feel super hypoglycemic
    Each to their own - everyone has a different "sweet spot" and you have to find yours.

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    So tonight I'm eating ice cream! I'm gonna take 2 caps pre meal..have dinner and then ice cream about 30 minutes later.

    I like to have cheat meals the night before I train legs or back.
    In the morning I'm gonna take 1 cap before my oats and egg white. I will report back after tomorrow leg workout!
    So my cheat meal went great, woke up feeling nice and dry after a large high fat, high carb meal. Had my 1 cap as soon as I woke just as planned.
    I ate around 60 grams of carbs pre workout and it was perfect. It was nice going to the gym feeling nice and "full" muscle full not stomach full.

  10. First time using 2 caps recompadrol before sushi.

    Worked wonders.

    I ate a rainbow roll, spicy tuna roll and 2 orders of salmon sashimi.
    Also had a large side of white rice.
    My guess is that it was around 120-175 grams of carbs all from white rice.

    Normally I am super bloated after sushi, but today I felt awesome. My carbs digested so fast that I was hungry again an hour later

    Iv got a awesome pump going on right now. To bad I'm not working out today

  11. Back day today! That means a lot of carbs pre workout!
    2 caps 30 mins before my last meal

    1 Ezikiel bagel with grass fed butter
    1 cup oats mixed with raisins and cinnamon
    12 egg whites

    I love this meal, perfect macros and doesn't leave me bloated.

    I ate this 45 mins ago. I feel great, meal feels completely digested.
    Got a mini pump going on while I sit here and sip my preworkout(enhanced),

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    Back day today! That means a lot of carbs pre workout!
    2 caps 30 mins before my last meal

    1 Ezikiel bagel with grass fed butter
    1 cup oats mixed with raisins and cinnamon
    12 egg whites

    I love this meal, perfect macros and doesn't leave me bloated.

    I ate this 45 mins ago. I feel great, meal feels completely digested.
    Got a mini pump going on while I sit here and sip my preworkout(enhanced),
    Great diet man. Looks solid!

    I'm back on track today.

    My metabolism is ****ing crazy right now

  13. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Great diet man. Looks solid!

    I'm back on track today.

    My metabolism is ****ing crazy right now
    Thanks!
    When I bulk I bulk with clean food.
    I just up my fat and carbs.
    I try to avoid nasty cheat food. Keep it clean and tasty..I do eat ice cream though every other week. Keeps me sane

  14. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I'm back on track today.

    My metabolism is ****ing crazy right now
    Re conversation on Sunday, I'm trying to...Need to exert more self-control...Appetite is a bottomless pit right now...

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post

    Re conversation on Sunday, I'm trying to...Need to exert more self-control...Appetite is a bottomless pit right now...

    ~Rosie~
    Me to.

    I feel fluffier. Think water and aldosterone is all wacky. Upping my doses of recompadrol and mp. Till things are back to normal

  16. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Me to.

    I feel fluffier. Think water and aldosterone is all wacky. Upping my doses of recompadrol and mp. Till things are back to normal
    I AM "fluffier" - can see it in my lower back and abs right now and feel downright crappy (that's what I get for eating almost only pasta/noodles and ice-cream and general crap I wouldn't usually eat for the last two weeks ).

    I just did a double-dose of Recompadrol - only have enough left for tomorrow argh!

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post

    I AM "fluffier" - can see it in my lower back and abs right now and feel downright crappy (that's what I get for eating almost only pasta/noodles and ice-cream and general crap I wouldn't usually eat for the last two weeks ).

    I just did a double-dose of Recompadrol - only have enough left for tomorrow argh!

    ~Rosie~
    I hit you up. Get back to me before 3pm NY time

  18. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I hit you up. Get back to me before 3pm NY time
    Is this a recompadrol hook up huh? Lol I want IN!
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  19. Quote Originally Posted by halfhuman View Post

    Is this a recompadrol hook up huh? Lol I want IN!
    Lol. It was oos from nutra and my site is all ****ed up. So she had to get a hold of me

  20. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Lol. It was oos from nutra and my site is all ****ed up. So she had to get a hold of me
    Ok ok. Lol gotcha.
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to

  21. Nutra planet will have the hook up my man!!!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Nutra planet will have the hook up my man!!!!
    What I like to hear
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  23. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    I hit you up. Get back to me before 3pm NY time
    Huge Hugs!!!
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    Nutra planet will have the hook up my man!!!!
    Can't wait. Im gonna buy another bottle. It's amazing though how long 1 bottle of recompadrol lasts.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    Can't wait. Im gonna buy another bottle. It's amazing though how long 1 bottle of recompadrol lasts.
    I believe two months. But depends how u use it
    Black Lion Representative
    I'm a Brooklyn boy I may take some gettin' use to
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Considering 11oxo for the first time
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 12:59 PM
  2. Epistane for the first time!
    By Atheloop in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2007, 08:49 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 04:28 PM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 10:22 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 07:03 PM
Log in
Log in