Recompadrol for the first time! Non sponsored

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by 3clipseGT View Post
    Its a great product that produces results. You cant go wrong with it.
    Definitely agree with Josh - it's my top insulin mimetic/nutrient repartitioner and just restocked back up!

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee


  2. Today's large carb meal consisted of 1 cup if oats, 4 tbls maple syrup and 1/4 the cup raisins mixed together
    10 egg whites
    2 pieces of Canadian bacon
    1 large homemade protein blueberry muffin

    This was my breakfast

    I took 2 recompadrol caps 30 mins pre eating
    Felt stuffed but that feeling quickly disappeared within a hour after eating

    I headed to the gym 2 hours after my meal. No preworkout, no NO supps

    Trained shoulders and got a crazy pump.

    Also felt fresh again. Not bogged done or bloated at all.

    Has anybody tired using a gda post workout, before eating a meal or shake? Is there any benefit? Or is it unnecessary
    Also, iv used ssv2 before bed..I loved waking up feeling super dry. Has anyone done this with recompadrol?
    •   
       


  3. Glut4 is already sensitive post workout so its not "absolutely essential" but you can take 1.
    Take 1 drol pre bed. Enjoy that bud
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  4. Quote Originally Posted by EBF_2356 View Post
    Glut4 is already sensitive post workout so its not "absolutely essential" but you can take 1.
    Take 1 drol pre bed. Enjoy that bud
    Thanks for the good info

  5. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    Has anybody tired using a gda post workout, before eating a meal or shake? Is there any benefit? Or is it unnecessary
    Also, iv used ssv2 before bed..I loved waking up feeling super dry. Has anyone done this with recompadrol?
    I always do - 2 caps Recompadrol immediately post-training for me, and I eat an hour later...I always use 2 caps pre-bed as well - you just have to do what works for you...

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
    •   
       


  6. It works. I use it about 15-30 min before cheat meals (1xwk) and it really helps. I get no GI issues either. Stuff is great. I only use it on cheat days though. Don't want my body to become dependent on it for carb utilization

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    Today's large carb meal consisted of 1 cup if oats, 4 tbls maple syrup and 1/4 the cup raisins mixed together
    10 egg whites
    2 pieces of Canadian bacon
    1 large homemade protein blueberry muffin

    This was my breakfast

    I took 2 recompadrol caps 30 mins pre eating
    Felt stuffed but that feeling quickly disappeared within a hour after eating

    I headed to the gym 2 hours after my meal. No preworkout, no NO supps

    Trained shoulders and got a crazy pump.

    Also felt fresh again. Not bogged done or bloated at all.

    Has anybody tired using a gda post workout, before eating a meal or shake? Is there any benefit? Or is it unnecessary
    Also, iv used ssv2 before bed..I loved waking up feeling super dry. Has anyone done this with recompadrol?
    If you choose to, use something like pure dextrose or vitargo. Otherwise carbohydrates wi be blocked.

    And hit a higher carb amount. But it's honestly not necessary. Metabolic powder would be better for that function

    Yes pre bed drol is amazing

  8. Had a huge cheat meal last night
    2 caps drol pre meal
    30 mins before eating

    Mexican "fiesta bowl"

    2 cups rice
    Black beans
    Salsa
    Chicken
    Shrimp
    Avocado
    Cheese

    Chips and salsa

    Half my of my wife's enchiladas

    "Yogurtland" on the way home
    Brownie yogurt
    Reese's pb cups
    Butterfingers
    Heath bar pieces
    Hot fudge

    Well...it's 5 am the next morning and I had to get out of bed because I'm starving!
    I feel completely "empty"
    My stomach is begging me for food.

    Normally after a night of eating like that I would feel bloated and full..but not today! Recompadrol keeps impressing me

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    Had a huge cheat meal last night
    2 caps drol pre meal
    30 mins before eating

    Mexican "fiesta bowl"

    2 cups rice
    Black beans
    Salsa
    Chicken
    Shrimp
    Avocado
    Cheese

    Chips and salsa

    Half my of my wife's enchiladas

    "Yogurtland" on the way home
    Brownie yogurt
    Reese's pb cups
    Butterfingers
    Heath bar pieces
    Hot fudge

    Well...it's 5 am the next morning and I had to get out of bed because I'm starving!
    I feel completely "empty"
    My stomach is begging me for food.

    Normally after a night of eating like that I would feel bloated and full..but not today! Recompadrol keeps impressing me
    On aday like that I'd up the dose or add another 2 caps along the way

    Specifically before high fat meals id also recommend metabolic powder

  10. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    On aday like that I'd up the dose or add another 2 caps along the way

    Specifically before high fat meals id also recommend metabolic powder
    Up the dose? I took 2 caps before that meal..should I go higher??

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post

    Up the dose? I took 2 caps before that meal..should I go higher??
    Only on a day where you go a bit crazy. Not everyday.

    2 30 min before 2 at the start

  12. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    On aday like that I'd up the dose or add another 2 caps along the way

    Specifically before high fat meals id also recommend metabolic powder
    What's metabolic powder?

  13. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post

    What's metabolic powder?
    It's the perfect blend of raspberry ketones and garcinia cambogia 50% to help you keep burning fat inthe presence of carbohydrates while reducing damage to garbage meals

  14. Quote Originally Posted by EBF Inc View Post
    It's the perfect blend of raspberry ketones and garcinia cambogia 50% to help you keep burning fat inthe presence of carbohydrates while reducing damage to garbage meals
    Doesn't sound bad. I'll check out some reviews cause I may need to pick some up

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post

    Doesn't sound bad. I'll check out some reviews cause I may need to pick some up
    It's cheap right now!

    Only positive reviews. Do a search on the forum

  16. Trying my first pre bed dose tonight. Im gonna take one cap and see how it goes

  17. Well I woke up this morning very "dry"
    The one cap pre bed definitely gives you that sucked down look.
    I feel fine, hungry, a little dehydrated..nothing abnormal.
    In gonna take 1 cap new pre breakfast.
    Moderate carb breakfast this morning

    1 .5 cup Ezekiel cereal
    10 egg whites
    2 tbls pb

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    Well I woke up this morning very "dry"
    The one cap pre bed definitely gives you that sucked down look.
    I feel fine, hungry, a little dehydrated..nothing abnormal.
    In gonna take 1 cap new pre breakfast.
    Moderate carb breakfast this morning

    1 .5 cup Ezekiel cereal
    10 egg whites
    2 tbls pb
    Nice bud.
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

  19. Well so far in been eating more carbs than usual and I haven't noticed any fat gain. This is a positive because I am very carb sensitive.

    I'm enjoying one cap per meal. My "high" carb meal rangers form 60-90 grams. Iv tried 2 caps and it seems unnecessary, one works just as good.

    Today was day of taking a pre bed dose. I woke up feeling very dry again. Which is nice because I ate half a tub of Ben and Jerry's before going to Bed.

  20. Tried a cap of recompadrol post workout today

    Before my workout I made a shake consisting of 75 grams of carbs from alri chained reaction mixed with 15 grams peptopro and creatine. I started drinking 15 minute before my workout and finished it by the last few sets of my weight lifting session.
    I wasn't didn't feel the need to eat right after my workout so I weighted 30 minutes and then took 1 recompadrol. 30 minutes later I at 1 cup white rice and 10 oz turkey.
    Within 20 minutes after eating I felt completely "empty" as if the food had digested already. 1 hour later I was starving, but had to force myself to weight a little longer until I ate again.

    Loving recompadrol.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Mrbolt84 View Post
    Tried a cap of recompadrol post workout today

    Before my workout I made a shake consisting of 75 grams of carbs from alri chained reaction mixed with 15 grams peptopro and creatine. I started drinking 15 minute before my workout and finished it by the last few sets of my weight lifting session.
    I wasn't didn't feel the need to eat right after my workout so I weighted 30 minutes and then took 1 recompadrol. 30 minutes later I at 1 cup white rice and 10 oz turkey.
    Within 20 minutes after eating I felt completely "empty" as if the food had digested already. 1 hour later I was starving, but had to force myself to weight a little longer until I ate again.

    Loving recompadrol.
    Glad you like it man!

    I'm the same way not even after a 1200 calorie meal right now

  22. Just got back from breakfast at my local spot.
    Took 2 caps 45 pre meal

    Today I'm dead lifting so I allowed myself a early cheat meal.

    4 large pancakes(no butter, just syrup)
    2 pieces of sourdough toast
    10 eggs( 6 scrambled, 4 over easy)
    4 pieces of bacon

    2 cups coffee and a ton of water

    We'll I'm full, I feel I little bogged down..most likely from the large about of fat.
    But I feel super full. I'm gonna wait an hour and hit the gym.,

    Will report back post workout

  23. Hi, I see people dosing pre bed. Why is this? Is it on a empty stomach or?

    Just curious of the benefits really.


    Nice log, will follow with interest.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Alasel View Post
    Hi, I see people dosing pre bed. Why is this? Is it on a empty stomach or?

    Just curious of the benefits really.

    Nice log, will follow with interest.
    Basically for increased gh and deeper sleep. However te gh release isn't much at all.

    Te benefits come more from increased fat burning hormones

  25. Iv been loving My 1 cap pre bed. I wake up feeling really dry and empty. Even if I eat a big meal before bed

    The last 2 days I have been doing 2 caps before my preworkout meal. 80 -100 carbs 2 hours before hitting the gym.

    This has allowed me to feel very full before hiring the gym. My workouts have been better because of the added carbs without the bloat or "weighted" down feeling
    Pumps are Insane
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Considering 11oxo for the first time
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-06-2008, 12:59 PM
  2. Epistane for the first time!
    By Atheloop in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-16-2007, 08:49 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 10-26-2007, 04:28 PM
  4. Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-16-2007, 10:22 PM
  5. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 07:03 PM
Log in
Log in