Formutech Flexible Powder (Saiyan tested)

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I wanna thank my boys at Formutech for hooking it up fat!

Flexible Powder is as the name suggests a joint enhancement/repair product in a powder!

Gonna be running 2 scoops a day for 15 days and logging any noticeable difference.

Already the flavor is amazing (one scoop on Sunday night, 1 Monday around 5 and 1 just 5 minutes ago)

I like testing stuff fully and hopefully answering questions others might have or even some they don't have and spring forth new ideas.

Enjoy my rantings!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First night I mentioned I had just checked the mail really late Sunday night and got a couple packages I had be itching for.

Ripped open this bad boy and took a scoop solo, shaken in like 8 ounces of H2O.

Man this stuff is tasty, it's really hard to nail a good fruit punch and it's spot on. Not just the typically "it tastes like red" I can sense hints of fruits as well. So 10/10!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Today I woke up and had to go to training for my new job and that **** took forever. Then it was my long standing gym buddies birthday so I had to rush home and change then go to the metroflex that just opened.

Mixed 1 scoop of flexible goodness and 1 of stimul8 (apple for those of you that don't know). It turned into this purple concoction that again tasted amazing. I just saw fruit punch and apple so I was like this HAS to be good, and it was. So there's one option there for you fellas!

Got done killing arms and normally get an elbow tinge every now and then but nothing today. Could be the close grip on smith machine instead of free weight or some quick kick in times. Legs will be the real determining factor for this.

If anyway cares for the routine
Tricep Pressdowns
4 sets 16/16/12/12 going in increments til max weight was loaded
Close grip bench on smith
4 sets 10 reps
135/185/225/275
One arm db overheads
5 of 10 @25-30 lbs

Cable curls with barbell
4 sets of 12
Going to just below fully loaded (get there soon)
Seated Alt Db
4 sets of 16 w/30's
Hammers
3 sets of 8 one arm at a time and then a big drop set from 40-15

And that's all she wrote for that dose!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now for this dose, and then sleep.

Again being Mr. Mix It I saw the fruit punch flexible powder and my new tub of g8 lemon freeze and thought- this HAS to be good. And let me tell you, I might as well become a bartender because this combo was really good!

Just 1 scoop of each mixed with a knife in a cup and down the hatch. No lasting after taste too!

Yes I know I'm a night owl lol

Sweet dreams fellas

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Kill it big guy! Flexible caps are an everyday staple for me personally. Knee and shoulder are 100% better.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in on this fo sho! Can't wait to get your feedback, bro!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
K so I wanted to go through shoulders and then chest the next day. Can definitely say my joints feel way better!

Yesterday did my normal dosing pre (and for bed but let's get to the lifts)

Started with side laterals
10-12 reps going from 10 lbs to 35 lbs
>no pain
Seated Military Press
10 reps 95/105/135/145/135/95
>fluid, no pains no hiccups
Upright rows
10 reps 65/65/65/65/65/65
>so easyyyyy
Seated Rope Facepulls
12 reps at I forget weight
>nope
Standing db shrugs
12 reps 50/80/90/90/75/50
>good as new
And db front raise
10 reps 20/20/20
>golden

Now chest, after shoulder day?! "You're crazy" they said "you'll never make it" they said!

Started with bb bench 135 and 225 for 8 but I got a major headache cuz the window let the sun go right in my eye. So I went to the room full of dumbbells and start over
80 x8
100 x8x8x8x8
>gravity pls

Incline Barbell (changed my grip to a little narrower and didn't go down to chest, but instead until I felt my chest fully stretched. Grip gave out for some reason that's the only reason weight was lowered)
135 x10x10x10
105 x10x10
>holding strong

Cable flyes
30 x16
40 x16x16x16
>:)

Db pullovers (these help hit my upper pecs for some reason)
35 x12x12x12
>nada

All in all this stuff is fantastic

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
K so I wanted to go through shoulders and then chest the next day. Can definitely say my joints feel way better!

Yesterday did my normal dosing pre (and for bed but let's get to the lifts)

Started with side laterals
10-12 reps going from 10 lbs to 35 lbs
>no pain
Seated Military Press
10 reps 95/105/135/145/135/95
>fluid, no pains no hiccups
Upright rows
10 reps 65/65/65/65/65/65
>so easyyyyy
Seated Rope Facepulls
12 reps at I forget weight
>nope
Standing db shrugs
12 reps 50/80/90/90/75/50
>good as new
And db front raise
10 reps 20/20/20
>golden

Now chest, after shoulder day?! "You're crazy" they said "you'll never make it" they said!

Started with bb bench 135 and 225 for 8 but I got a major headache cuz the window let the sun go right in my eye. So I went to the room full of dumbbells and start over
80 x8
100 x8x8x8x8
>gravity pls

Incline Barbell (changed my grip to a little narrower and didn't go down to chest, but instead until I felt my chest fully stretched. Grip gave out for some reason that's the only reason weight was lowered)
135 x10x10x10
105 x10x10
>holding strong

Cable flyes
30 x16
40 x16x16x16
>:)

Db pullovers (these help hit my upper pecs for some reason)
35 x12x12x12
>nada

All in all this stuff is fantastic
Nice work dude! I love pullovers too, great for lats, yes, but def hit chest nicely too

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did back, never had problems to begin with so everything is still running smooth

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's my new truck

image-4185697167.jpg

Kinda why I didn't workout today! Lol

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Speedy chest workout Around 25 minutes so not very much rest. Still felt good on joint health!

Flat db
Warm up with 35's
100's x8x8x9

Incline BB
135 x8x8x8
155 x8
135 x8x8

Cable flyes
40 x10x10
50 x10x10x10

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Speedy chest workout Around 25 minutes so not very much rest. Still felt good on joint health!
Alot of my workouts are 25-30 mins, quick and intense.

soul0wner

soul0wner

Awards
  • Established
K so I wanted to go through shoulders and then chest the next day. Can definitely say my joints feel way better! Yesterday did my normal dosing pre (and for bed but let's get to the lifts) Started with side laterals 10-12 reps going from 10 lbs to 35 lbs >no pain Seated Military Press 10 reps 95/105/135/145/135/95 >fluid, no pains no hiccups Upright rows 10 reps 65/65/65/65/65/65 >so easyyyyy Seated Rope Facepulls 12 reps at I forget weight >nope Standing db shrugs 12 reps 50/80/90/90/75/50 >good as new And db front raise 10 reps 20/20/20 >golden Now chest, after shoulder day?! "You're crazy" they said "you'll never make it" they said! Started with bb bench 135 and 225 for 8 but I got a major headache cuz the window let the sun go right in my eye. So I went to the room full of dumbbells and start over 80 x8 100 x8x8x8x8 >gravity pls Incline Barbell (changed my grip to a little narrower and didn't go down to chest, but instead until I felt my chest fully stretched. Grip gave out for some reason that's the only reason weight was lowered) 135 x10x10x10 105 x10x10 >holding strong Cable flyes 30 x16 40 x16x16x16 >:) Db pullovers (these help hit my upper pecs for some reason) 35 x12x12x12 >nada All in all this stuff is fantastic
In this my man! I never know when to use pullovers, on back day or chest day! Haha.

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alot of my workouts are 25-30 mins, quick and intense.
Working out alone is probably the most productive way for me. Sure a partner can help push an extra rep or so but for time constraints it can't be beat

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Working out alone is probably the most productive way for me. Sure a partner can help push an extra rep or so but for time constraints it can't be beat
i absolutely agree!

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Switched to 1.5 first dose and .5 second, simply because the flavoring is so good that I would prefer to have a bigger drink and have it for longer. Plus I dont wanna wake up to go pee more than I have to.

Everything is still solid, did back today with a bunch of pullups and bent overs and everything felt good. Easier to keep a locked position when your shoulders arent crying!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Switched to 1.5 first dose and .5 second, simply because the flavoring is so good that I would prefer to have a bigger drink and have it for longer. Plus I dont wanna wake up to go pee more than I have to.

Everything is still solid, did back today with a bunch of pullups and bent overs and everything felt good. Easier to keep a locked position when your shoulders arent crying!
Everything goes better when you don't have pain

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Recovery is just muscle soreness, instead of that lingering pain/twitches in various joints.
I used to get swollen knees after leg day. Nooooot good

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am using the caps and can't wait to finish so u can try the powder

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am using the caps and can't wait to finish so u can try the powder
I've been using the caps forever. I may give powder a try sometime too

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly I'd prefer caps, I'm a forgetful guy so it's always best for me to just put pills in my backpack or pocket and stumble across them sometime during the day than hoping I see the tub I need.

Now if only the caps were flavored...

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel like ****, flu season over here. So I'm just gonna go and do whatever the hell I feel like lmao. I took a day off and missed a day for work, not letting some pre-bug symptoms waste another day.

On that note, as lazy as I want to be..missing a day just cuz I don't feel like going is a horrible thing to do. I've done it more than a few times and I always get super busy or sick the following days. Then I look back and wish I didn't squander my free time. Lol

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Full body workout

Scoop Flex Powder
1/2 scoop Karbolyn in 8 ounces Orange Juice
1 scoop FXT

Bench
Up to 275 x5

Pull ups
3 sets of 8

Dips
12/12/20

Curls
75 x8x8x10

Arnold Presses
Up to 45 x10

Calve Raises on hack squat
4 sets of 15 reeeeeaaaaallllll slow

Leg extensions right leg then left leg then both
4 sets of 10 each

Well nothing hurt at all, like honestly no pain. Even the Arnold presses, I split it up into two motions (the press and the rotation of grip) and that second part normally causes a twinge. Not today, not in my house!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Full body workout

Scoop Flex Powder
1/2 scoop Karbolyn in 8 ounces Orange Juice
1 scoop FXT

Bench
Up to 275 x5

Pull ups
3 sets of 8

Dips
12/12/20

Curls
75 x8x8x10

Arnold Presses
Up to 45 x10

Calve Raises on hack squat
4 sets of 15 reeeeeaaaaallllll slow

Leg extensions right leg then left leg then both
4 sets of 10 each

Well nothing hurt at all, like honestly no pain. Even the Arnold presses, I split it up into two motions (the press and the rotation of grip) and that second part normally causes a twinge. Not today, not in my house!
Love Arnold's! Barbell presses tend to give me more trouble than db presses and arnies for some reason

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Love Arnold's! Barbell presses tend to give me more trouble than db presses and arnies for some reason
My collar bones aren't even. One side goes in and the other pops out, makes overhead pressing weird!
Military presses are nice but not worth the strain, I gotta mess around with hand placement for so long that I'd rather just grab me some db's and move on to something else lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My collar bones aren't even. One side goes in and the other pops out, makes overhead pressing weird!
Military presses are nice but not worth the strain, I gotta mess around with hand placement for so long that I'd rather just grab me some db's and move on to something else lol
Well that explains it!

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I actually have an ap to help remind me sometimes of dosing products.

Being sick sucks, its always do I work out and try to sweat it out and risk getting worse or just skip it.

Happy f'in Monday. Lol

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I actually have an ap to help remind me sometimes of dosing products.

Being sick sucks, its always do I work out and try to sweat it out and risk getting worse or just skip it.

Happy f'in Monday. Lol
ya, it's always a coin flip. Luckily I have those Zicam lozenges and a ton of orange juice. I've had Orange with Pineapple, Orange with Mango and today I got a jug of Orange with Banana (definitely not my favorite)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In attempt to stop jerking around I just reset my split

Chest
1.5 scoop flex powder
The rest is not important

Db bench
40 x8
100 x10
110 x12
115 x8

Incline bb
135 x12
155 x10
135 x16
135 x16

Seated Cable Flyes
4 sets of 12

Added some decline hammer but it ruined my pump so I scraped it.

My shoulder felt tight, but no pain. Just got a little stiff after the set of 110. I dropped the weight on db lately because the new set my gym got has obnoxiously huge handles. Now that I know the grip isn't gonna slip out of my hands I will work back to 130's

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In attempt to stop jerking around I just reset my split

Chest
1.5 scoop flex powder
The rest is not important

Db bench
40 x8
100 x10
110 x12
115 x8

Incline bb
135 x12
155 x10
135 x16
135 x16

Seated Cable Flyes
4 sets of 12

Added some decline hammer but it ruined my pump so I scraped it.

My shoulder felt tight, but no pain. Just got a little stiff after the set of 110. I dropped the weight on db lately because the new set my gym got has obnoxiously huge handles. Now that I know the grip isn't gonna slip out of my hands I will work back to 130's
Still very very good work dude

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Back
.5 scoop stimul8
1 scoop bcaa + saa
1.5 flex powder

Started with rack pulls
to 405 x5 (haven't done these in forever my grip gave out)

Shrugs
3 sets of 12 (wanted to warm up traps a bit more)

Pull ups
10/8/8/4

Db row
to 70 x8 (was dead)

Low row Hammerstrength
to 3 plates x8

Do I have to beat a dead horse here? Lol

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fin :(

Verdict is, Saiyan tested Saiyan approved!

Will write review after a nap, being a working man again sucks

TheSaiyan

TheSaiyan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Couldn't find a review section for this product.

Taste 10/10
Fruit Punch is never a flavor that I am like "WOW THAT SOUNDS GOOD", its not bad but it is repetitive. I really think the flavoring was dialed in on this product, guess I can still be surprised every now and then.

Mixability 10/10
Never had a problem with this stuff, always used less than most would go for and added extra goodies in. I am not a fan of liquids sloshing around so the fact that I could mix this with my preworkout in 8 ounces or less was a plus.

Efficacy 10/10
All pain subsided within a week, there were some accounts of tightness but that is mostly due to my lack of stretching. Man I really need to start stretching..

All in all a great product, if you are lazy like I am then maybe look into the caps. If you want something you can enjoy sipping on then definitely go for the powder.

Thanks Swanky

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Couldn't find a review section for this product.

Taste 10/10
Fruit Punch is never a flavor that I am like "WOW THAT SOUNDS GOOD", its not bad but it is repetitive. I really think the flavoring was dialed in on this product, guess I can still be surprised every now and then.

Mixability 10/10
Never had a problem with this stuff, always used less than most would go for and added extra goodies in. I am not a fan of liquids sloshing around so the fact that I could mix this with my preworkout in 8 ounces or less was a plus.

Efficacy 10/10
All pain subsided within a week, there were some accounts of tightness but that is mostly due to my lack of stretching. Man I really need to start stretching..

All in all a great product, if you are lazy like I am then maybe look into the caps. If you want something you can enjoy sipping on then definitely go for the powder.

Thanks Swanky
Thanks buddy great review! The product should be up in the AM reviews section soon just waiting on admin approval

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nice log

double s

double s

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Saiyan is a good guy, well respected. We appreciate your logging this for us.