Formutech Flexible Powder (Saiyan tested)
- 11-06-2013, 11:24 PM
.5 scoop stimul8
1 scoop bcaa + saa
1.5 flex powder
Started with rack pulls
to 405 x5 (haven't done these in forever my grip gave out)
3 sets of 12 (wanted to warm up traps a bit more)
to 70 x8 (was dead)
Low row Hammerstrength
to 3 plates x8
Do I have to beat a dead horse here? Lol
- 11-07-2013, 03:12 PM
Verdict is, Saiyan tested Saiyan approved!
Will write review after a nap, being a working man again sucks
- 11-07-2013, 04:30 PM
Couldn't find a review section for this product.
Fruit Punch is never a flavor that I am like "WOW THAT SOUNDS GOOD", its not bad but it is repetitive. I really think the flavoring was dialed in on this product, guess I can still be surprised every now and then.
Never had a problem with this stuff, always used less than most would go for and added extra goodies in. I am not a fan of liquids sloshing around so the fact that I could mix this with my preworkout in 8 ounces or less was a plus.
All pain subsided within a week, there were some accounts of tightness but that is mostly due to my lack of stretching. Man I really need to start stretching..
All in all a great product, if you are lazy like I am then maybe look into the caps. If you want something you can enjoy sipping on then definitely go for the powder.
11-08-2013, 04:28 AM
12-10-2013, 11:23 AM
12-11-2013, 01:09 PM
Saiyan is a good guy, well respected. We appreciate your logging this for us.
Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------
Similar Forum Threads
- By chefbo in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 39Last Post: 11-19-2013, 06:26 AM
- By AE14 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 30Last Post: 11-03-2013, 03:15 PM
- By TheSwanks in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 51Last Post: 10-22-2013, 01:11 PM
- By neckcrank in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2003, 10:34 AM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 15Last Post: 11-24-2002, 08:14 PM