Drewsicle3210 gets freakishly VOLATILE (sponsored)

Page 6 of 20 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Thanks again. Still more work to do, sleep meds and whatnot.
    The end result is NO Medications. (Notice I didn't say supplements)

2. Volatile going down, going to try this GVT style shoulder routine, and triceps as well. Going to pull from 2 separate of @wasme 's workouts.
    Should be fantastic.
    •   

3. ....err someone say cake? with a scoop of ice cream please.. make it a double!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

4. Mmmm.... Cake!

5. 2 Nov 13

1 scoop of Volatile. This seems to be the perfect sweet spot for me. I love it.

Dumbbell Shoulder Press
    Set 1 : 45x10
    Set 2 : 45x10
    Set 3 : 45x10
    Set 4 : 45x10
    Set 5 : 45x10
    Set 6 : 45x10
    Set 7 : 45x10
    Set 8 : 45x10
    Set 9 : 45x10
    Set 10 : 45x15

These started off heavy, and I was debating dropping at set 5, but at set 6+ I felt stronger, and I should have added some. Volatile kicking in for the win!
    |
    Standing Overhead Tri extension- DB each hand
    Set 1 : 25x10
    Set 2 : 25x10
    Set 3 : 25x10
    Set 4 : 30x10
    Set 5 : 25x12
    Set 6 : 25x10
    Set 7 : 25x10
    Set 8 : 25x10
    Set 9 : 25x10
    Set 10 : 25x10

This really tweaked something in my fused left wrist. I could have stuck with 30's all the way through if it weren't for that sensation
    |
    Six-Ways
    Set 1 : 10x10
    Set 2 : 15x7
    Set 3 : 10x10
    Set 4 : 20x3
    |
    Close Triceps Pushup
    Set 1 : 25 Laps/Reps
    Set 2 : 20 Laps/Reps
    Set 3 : 20 Laps/Reps
    Set 4 : 15 Laps/Reps
    |
    Notes

Nice workout. I could have kept going for a bit, but the wife has some chores for me.

The pump was pretty fantastic, no muscle fatigue to speak of. Yet. Just knocked it out with little rests, about 45 sec average.
    •   

6. Nice work Drew, and way to kick it into second gear! I can see Volatile must give some killer focus.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

7. Nice GVT on ya!
    FINAFLEX REP

8. Thanks kind gentlemen.

Hit up 1 round scoop of Volatile this morning, and entered into the iron lair zone. Smoked through some crazy backage, and now I am at work. On Sunday, for this fukkin Ranger class to in-process.
    Fuk.

At least I am super pumped!!

9. 1.5 scoops of Volatile.

GVT style Chest and Back

BB Bench Press -
    135x10
    155x10
    155x10
    155x10
    155x10
    155x10
    155x10
    145x10
    135x10
    135x10

Low Cable Row
    160x10x10

I was supposed to do
    3 sets each of:
    DB Fly
    DB Row

But I was fukkin spent (getting lazy? Old?)

I will work up to it.

The energy and focus were unbelievable, the PUMP was intense.

I may try to squeeze in another session this afternoon, another scoop?

10. Is GVT basically a 10x10 routine?
    Life's a garden, dig it

11. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Is GVT basically a 10x10 routine?
    Man, I guess. I think I am not doing the tempo correctly though.
    I will send you a PM that I got from wasme.

12. That's a lot of sets! Don't think you can claim the old-card yet, my friend.
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

13. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    1.5 scoops of Volatile.

BB Bench Press -
    135x10
    155x10
    155x10
    155x10
    155x10
    155x10
    155x10
    145x10
    135x10
    135x10
    You don't have to do the accessory exercises if you don't want to or can't. One thing though, you don't need to change the weight.

If you are benching 155 x 10 x 7 sets, and on sets 8,9,10 you can only put up say 5,7,8 reps - that is totally fine. You should use the same weight for all 10 sets.. and once you hit 10 x 10 then increase your weight 5-10%

The tempo should be 4 count on the way down, no pause and then 1-2 count back up, and repeat.

You did great Andrew!
    FINAFLEX REP

14. 2 scoops of Volatile was Heaven for me, fwiw. Veins like I was on a methyl steroid, no joke.
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    hyde@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

15. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

You don't have to do the accessory exercises if you don't want to or can't. One thing though, you don't need to change the weight.

If you are benching 155 x 10 x 7 sets, and on sets 8,9,10 you can only put up say 5,7,8 reps - that is totally fine. You should use the same weight for all 10 sets.. and once you hit 10 x 10 then increase your weight 5-10%

The tempo should be 4 count on the way down, no pause and then 1-2 count back up, and repeat.

You did great Andrew!
    Intensity! Love tempo work
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

16. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    That's a lot of sets! Don't think you can claim the old-card yet, my friend.
    Yeah I suppose you are right, that was a lot of work.

17. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

You did great Andrew!
    Thanks bro, I will work on that tempo. And I gotcha on the weight. I was wondering about that.
    I have to work on adding the accessory work. I would have liked to got it today.

18. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    2 scoops of Volatile was Heaven for me, fwiw. Veins like I was on a methyl steroid, no joke.
    Yeah, I think I am going 2 scoops tomorrow. And I hear you on the veins, friggin 1SG was eye balling me this morning, and I had my sweater on for most of the workout. Then as soon as I took my sweater off, veins popping out all over and sick pumps, he seriously looked at me like I was doing something illegal.
    Go ahead, test me. Volatile is totally legal, and my little bit of TRT is prescribed.

19. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Intensity! Love tempo work
    Yeah, I definitely need to work on that tempo. That would have made a huge difference.
    I am pretty excited for 2 scoops tomorrow, but I think I am going to go in either super early or later on in the day. I don't need to be rousing suspicion with a Pre-workout formula.

20. I wouldn't go to 2 if you're really enjoying 1.5 - I just have a decent stim tolerance. But it was the perfect spot for me. Just makes the tub go by sooner
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    hyde@ControlledLabs.com
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

21. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

Yeah, I definitely need to work on that tempo. That would have made a huge difference.
    I am pretty excited for 2 scoops tomorrow, but I think I am going to go in either super early or later on in the day. I don't need to be rousing suspicion with a Pre-workout formula.
    Try it with a 1 count pause at the bottom too! Brrrruuuuuutttttaaaalllllll
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

22. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    ..you wild man swanks.
    FINAFLEX REP

23. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Will do.

Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    ..you wild man swanks.
    He IS a wild man

24. I didn't make it to the gym today, stuff was popping all day at work.
    T minus 4-8 months (who fukkin knows)
    I have trained my replacement, and he is ready, but they sent him to me too early (i told them to send him in Nov, they send him in Sep), so now he is trained up and nowhere to be, because I have 2 more months to be in my job.
    I am mentally fatigued, and ready to get out of the Army. But I can't rush the process you know, just have to be patient.
    And patient is one thing I am not.

Anyways, Now that I blabbered about nothing, off to bed. I am going to tear up some arms and shoulders, OR if I get in early enough I will do some deads and squats.

25. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I didn't make it to the gym today, stuff was popping all day at work.
    T minus 4-8 months (who fukkin knows)
    I have trained my replacement, and he is ready, but they sent him to me too early (i told them to send him in Nov, they send him in Sep), so now he is trained up and nowhere to be, because I have 2 more months to be in my job.
    I am mentally fatigued, and ready to get out of the Army. But I can't rush the process you know, just have to be patient.
    And patient is one thing I am not.

Anyways, Now that I blabbered about nothing, off to bed. I am going to tear up some arms and shoulders, OR if I get in early enough I will do some deads and squats.
    Stay positive man, it will be up before you know it.
    Life's a garden, dig it
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Drewsicle3210 gets RIPPED and HYPER- Sponsored by LECHEEK
    By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 10-04-2013, 02:33 PM
  2. 808rebel gets WHITE FLOODED (sponsored log)
    By 808rebel in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 06:35 AM
  3. Zach gets LIT-up! *Sponsored Log*
    By zwilliby in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 12:55 AM
  4. Drinkyboy gets LIT-UP! (sponsored log)
    By drinkyboy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 10:57 AM
  5. Replies: 439
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 12:45 PM