Drewsicle3210 gets freakishly VOLATILE (sponsored)

Page 6 of 17 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Stay positive man, it will be up before you know it.
    ^^This.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at FINAFLEX.com

@RegisterJr on Twitter and Instagram.

2. Gee, thanks men.

I got caught up with work this morning, and didn't get in to the gym, but I took 1/2 scoop of Volatile at noon and did 20 minutes on the rowing machine, 20 on the elliptical, and then some pushups, squats, dips, and pushups.
    Felt good, and felt too easy.

I have to get up at 0300 tomorrow and get to work, i am going to sneak over to the gym between 4-6 to lift. Shhhhhhhh!!!!!!
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

I have to get up at 0300 tomorrow and get to work, i am going to sneak over to the gym between 4-6 to lift. Shhhhhhhh!!!!!!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Gee, thanks men.

I got caught up with work this morning, and didn't get in to the gym, but I took 1/2 scoop of Volatile at noon and did 20 minutes on the rowing machine, 20 on the elliptical, and then some pushups, squats, dips, and pushups.
    Felt good, and felt too easy.

Good job getting some work in on lunch! Lol I did the same yesterday
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

5. Boooooom.
    Great workout today!

Finally got a guy in to take over my job. I have to hang around to make sure nothing crazy pops up, but after that it is smooth sailing and maximum gym time.

1/2 scoop Volatile @ 1500, and proceeded to crush some arms.

I was going to do shoulders today, but **** got crazy at work. Also didn't bring my phone in so I didn't track all of my sets. I can recall it though and I may tomorrow.
    •   

6. Nice Drew, glad you're getting some much needed, and deserved, relief. Now it's four-a-days and a 10,000 calorie diet?
    FINAFLEX REP

7. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Nice Drew, glad you're getting some much needed, and deserved, relief. Now it's four-a-days and a 10,000 calorie diet?
    Don't let him slack like that; back in my day it was 6-a-days & 15 mile runs to & from school in the snow, uphill, both ways, year round....
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

8. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post

Don't let him slack like that; back in my day it was 6-a-days & 15 mile runs to & from school in the snow, uphill, both ways, year round....
    With no shoes. And socks with holes in them!

9. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    While fighting off bears with nothing but my spiral bound notebook. Nice work in here Drew!

10. Umm... What?!?

That sounds like a blast!!

11. 1 scoop down,
    smashed some shoulders. Even added some biceps because I was feeling so good!

More to follow

12. So I am having that forearm/elbow crap again. Tendonitis that just won't go the fuk away!!
    It feels fine sometimes, then boom, it hurts to hold my water bottle. Can't even hold my 7 month old when it flares up.
    I don't know what to do. I have been seen for it. Maybe I will go back and get it checked.
    I guess now that I am pain med free, i am feeling stuff much more regularly. The group most affected is biceps.

Maybe I will ice it up, even though I don't think it would be effective because I am well past acute onset. Maybe heat?
    I don't want any more pain meds. My AST and ALT are already 4 times the normal limits. And I have no idea what is causing that either.

13. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    So I am having that forearm/elbow crap again. Tendonitis that just won't go the fuk away!!
    It feels fine sometimes, then boom, it hurts to hold my water bottle. Can't even hold my 7 month old when it flares up.
    I don't know what to do. I have been seen for it. Maybe I will go back and get it checked.
    I guess now that I am pain med free, i am feeling stuff much more regularly. The group most affected is biceps.

Maybe I will ice it up, even though I don't think it would be effective because I am well past acute onset. Maybe heat?
    I don't want any more pain meds. My AST and ALT are already 4 times the normal limits. And I have no idea what is causing that either.
    Lay off barbell exersizes with palms pronated. That should help. I get the same damn thing!

14. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Lay off barbell exersizes with palms pronated. That should help. I get the same damn thing!
    Agree with this, Drew. I have this on every barbell bicep ex (except the drag curl for some reason, so far!). Mine were bad when I hit that PR a couple weeks ago on curls, so I've taken a short break and the pain is gone.
    FINAFLEX REP

15. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Agree with this, Drew. I have this on every barbell bicep ex (except the drag curl for some reason, so far!). Mine were bad when I hit that PR a couple weeks ago on curls, so I've taken a short break and the pain is gone.
    Sounds good. I will lay off of the BB.
  16. Drewsicle3210 gets freakishly VOLATILE (sponsored)

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Sounds good. I will lay off of the BB.
    Another thing that helped me when curling is to make an ok sign around the handle with your index and thumb ie touch the tips. Sounds weird but helped me significantly. Also don't be too proud to lower your weight.
    Life's a garden, dig it

17. Quote Originally Posted by niners4reggie View Post
    Another thing that helped me when curling is to make an ok sign around the handle with your index and thumb ie touch the tips. Sounds weird but helped me significantly. Also don't be too proud to lower your weight.
    I already have lowered the weight. Still getting good pumps with curling 25# DB's. I just go a lot slower and squeeze at the top.
    I will try your a-ok tip on my next Bicep day.
    Thanks!

18. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    I already have lowered the weight. Still getting good pumps with curling 25# DB's. I just go a lot slower and squeeze at the top.
    I will try your a-ok tip on my next Bicep day.
    Thanks!
    You bet buddy, I hope it works. Nothing more frustrating than joint pain
    Life's a garden, dig it

19. Curls are for the girls anyway, & you've already got a wife. Time to squat, baby!
    Controlled Labs Board Rep
    [email protected]
    CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Curls are for the girls anyway, & you've already got a wife. Time to squat, baby!
    Tell me about these bicep squats.... lol

21. Quote Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
    Curls are for the girls anyway, & you've already got a wife. Time to squat, baby!
    Whoa! Yeah, I have neglected legs a bit. Thanks for pointing that out. I guess I will lead off the week with FUKKIN LEGS OF DEATH!!!
    Yeah, i have no clue what that is, but I will do legs tomorrow!

Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Tell me about these bicep squats.... lol
    That sounds, um, new?
    Let me see if I can figure it out and capture on video!

Nope

22. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Whoa! Yeah, I have neglected legs a bit. Thanks for pointing that out. I guess I will lead off the week with FUKKIN LEGS OF DEATH!!! Yeah, i have no clue what that is, but I will do legs tomorrow!
    Squats 10 sets 10, leg extensions 10 sets 10, calf raises 10 sets 10. Lol!! Guarantee to not be able to walk after. How's the quest to not use chew going? Healthy?

23. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Squats 10 sets 10, leg extensions 10 sets 10, calf raises 10 sets 10. Lol!! Guarantee to not be able to walk after. How's the quest to not use chew going? Healthy?
    Quest complete? When you want something bad enough, nothing can stop you. Something I have learned over the years.
    I was tired of buying it ($4 a day) and tired of having that fukkin taste in my mouth. I think the biggest thing I miss is having the dip in my mouth. Something comforting about that. I can't chew gum because of some awful TMJ, and tootpicks splinter and perforate stuff over time.
    I have this herbal, tobacco free dip that tastes AWFUL, so I don't use it very often. It has caffeine and taurine in it also. Called Bacc-off. I ordered 10 cans of it a year ago.

I will do the above leg workout. I have another day off tomorrow, a solid 4ish day weekend (worked a few hours on Friday) and I am feeling LAZY!!
    I have so much to do here at home to prepare for my Army exit.

24. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Quest complete? When you want something bad enough, nothing can stop you. ...... I have so much to do here at home to prepare for my Army exit.
    Amen brother!!! I'm happy for you Drew. Also, thank you for your service!

25. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

Whoa! Yeah, I have neglected legs a bit. Thanks for pointing that out. I guess I will lead off the week with FUKKIN LEGS OF DEATH!!!
    Yeah, i have no clue what that is, but I will do legs tomorrow!

That sounds, um, new?
    Let me see if I can figure it out and capture on video!

Nope
    Legs of death is when you leg press with a barbell. Like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu00...e_gdata_player

But without the safeties.

26. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Legs of death is when you leg press with a barbell. Like this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xu00...e_gdata_player

But without the safeties.
    Seen this done and tried it in a smith before.. but never like this holy ...

Drew... kill those legs!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

27. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Seen this done and tried it in a smith before.. but never like this holy ...

Drew... kill those legs!
    Thanks brother, i intend to. Tomorrow.

28. Thanks for your service bro!

No training on a day off? Are you still messing with your rotors?
    FINAFLEX REP

29. Man, didn't get a chance to do anything today, except a whole bunch of vehicle maintenance. Had to pull the rotors, went to get them machined but ended up buying new ones. Changed the oil, and worked on my other truck. I am going to get a water pump and throw it in, a little power steering fluid and I believe that truck will be on the road.
    I have to go back to work tomorrow, so back to the gym also.
    My goddamn arm is BAD. Everything I do keeps tweaking it. And it isn't crazy stuff. For example I was moving my shop vac and it hurt like hell.
    I am going to go back in to see what the fuk is going on. I can't be taking too many days off, but I can't push through this pain either.

30. Quote Originally Posted by RegisterJr View Post
    Thanks for your service bro!

No training on a day off? Are you still messing with your rotors?
    See my post above! I was typing that as you typed yours.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Drewsicle3210 gets RIPPED and HYPER- Sponsored by LECHEEK
    By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 317
    Last Post: 10-04-2013, 03:33 PM
  2. 808rebel gets WHITE FLOODED (sponsored log)
    By 808rebel in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 06-30-2011, 07:35 AM
  3. Zach gets LIT-up! *Sponsored Log*
    By zwilliby in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 04-01-2011, 01:55 AM
  4. Drinkyboy gets LIT-UP! (sponsored log)
    By drinkyboy in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-19-2011, 11:57 AM
  5. Replies: 439
    Last Post: 12-31-2009, 01:45 PM