Drewsicle3210 gets freakishly VOLATILE (sponsored)
- 10-24-2013, 08:50 PM
- 10-24-2013, 09:04 PM
I've had a great experience mysel with volatile. I mixed it with endurance back when formutech was that other named company.
I was using with a PH and man it was perfectly matched
10-24-2013, 09:12 PM
10-24-2013, 09:27 PM
10-24-2013, 09:29 PM
10-24-2013, 09:31 PM
10-24-2013, 10:18 PM
10-25-2013, 10:04 PM
1 scoop of Volatile at about 1500.
I did my workout here at home.
Did the first set and almost said fuk it. Joints hurt, no motivation. But then I picked up the DBs and cranked out another set, then it was fukkin ON!!
1. Seated DB press
2. Tricep kick backs SS w pike press (V pushups, you know, shoulders)
3. Forward DB raise SS w standing DB overhead extensions
3. Side DB raises SS w lying Ez bar extensions
4 sets per exercise, each set to
Failure. Sick pump, crazy veinage. I like what I see.
I almost dropped the goddamn ez bar (85#) on my 2 year old daughter on the last set. She walked under it and wouldn't move for nothing. Almost threw out my shoulder trying to set it down sideways!!
Gotta love the little ones!!
10-25-2013, 10:05 PM
10-26-2013, 05:56 AM
10-26-2013, 06:21 AM
10-26-2013, 10:10 AM
10-26-2013, 11:43 AM
Volume in that workout was great. Nice job! Enjoy that time with your little one, it....goes....by....so.....fas t!
myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
10-26-2013, 11:47 AM
Thanks brother. I know. I was drunk for the first 3 years of my 5 year old's life. I will not make this mistake again. I feel like I can never make that up.
But I work at it constantly.
10-26-2013, 12:34 PM
10-26-2013, 12:36 PM
10-26-2013, 12:39 PM
10-26-2013, 12:41 PM
10-26-2013, 01:48 PM
You guys both should be congratulated for choosing health. On quitting cigarettes, here is something that my family used: in order to reinforce negative stimuli, take all your cigarette ashes and butts and put them in a clear glass jar. Fill the jar about half way with these remnants. Add a couple of tablespoons of water, cap the jar and put it someplace where you can easily access it. Every time you get a craving for a cigarette, uncap the jar and take a whiff. Bam! Negative stimuli.
In addition, take another jar and everyday add the money that you spend for your habit. Watch that jar fill up. Use this money for something nice for yourself. Bam, positive stimuli.
myBloodTracker for IPhone and IPad
10-26-2013, 01:57 PM
I like these ideas though, and will be implementing tomorrow.
10-26-2013, 02:06 PM
10-26-2013, 02:51 PM
10-26-2013, 04:17 PM
Controlled Labs Board Rep[email protected]
CONTROLLED LABS products are produced in a GMP for Sport certified facility.
10-28-2013, 03:55 PM
Thanks for the motivation guys. Today is day 2 and I am going strong. Here is why:
1. I decided to quit, nobody told me to. This is all too important. Every other time it was my wife forcing me to. So when I cave in and grab a can, I would just think of it as hiding from her. NOW, I can't hide it from myself. Amiright?
2. I told everyone that I was quitting. My coworkers and family have heard it all before, so it is what it is. What is really effective, believe it or not, is that I shared it with YOU. I can't fail at this, not in front of the boyz. Namean?
10-28-2013, 03:59 PM
10-28-2013, 04:01 PM
Downed me a scoop of Volatile at 0430, hit the gym at 0515. Had to kind of rush through it because I had to go do other stuff. Here is what I did:
20 leg lifts
20 BW squats
20 Kettle bell swings
Repeat for 20 minutes.
Nice workout, not too crazy. I need to get up a little earlier tomorrow to get some quality lifting done. I also want to start getting more cardio in. These love handles are starting to piss me off. I have had some issues with blood sugar/insulin or something over the last 10 months, and some coworkers said that this could cause fat in that area. Check out my thread in nutrition and health, "calling all diabetics...."
10-28-2013, 04:05 PM
Also, I don't know if I mentioned that I dip, not smoke. So I am dealing with an exponentially higher nicotine addiction. I think the equivalent to 1 dip is like 5 cigarettes. I was dipping a can a day, so yeah. Lots. A can has at least 15 dips I want to say. There is enough nicotine in a can of dip to kill a full grown horse. Or 3 little whores. kidding about the latter, i have no idea how much nicotine it would take to kill a whore.
10-28-2013, 04:06 PM
Good luck with your health choice! You know we support ya!
Visit our website at finaflex.com
10-28-2013, 04:11 PM
10-28-2013, 04:30 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By drewsicle3210 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 317Last Post: 10-04-2013, 03:33 PM
- By 808rebel in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 9Last Post: 06-30-2011, 07:35 AM
- By zwilliby in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 11Last Post: 04-01-2011, 01:55 AM
- By drinkyboy in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 12Last Post: 02-19-2011, 11:57 AM
- By MrKleen73 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 439Last Post: 12-31-2009, 01:45 PM