Drewsicle3210 gets freakishly VOLATILE (sponsored)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Getting this up and running today, starting tomorrow.

I will fill this out throughout the rest of the day and tomorrow.

I don't really know what to put to start out a Preworkout log, but here goes:

I am in the Army. You know how we do PT, well I do my own PT. Slaying weights in the gym. I don't really have a definitive (named) workout plan, But I am currently doing two groups a day, trying to get each group in twice a week, except legs. Takes all I have do legs with my iffy hips.

I generally work out in the AM, but here recently work has cause me to do nooners or late afternoon workouts. Either way, i will get it in.

Ummm... Yeah, lets get this thing started!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed!

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Subbed and thanks for your service!!!!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1

Went with a half scoop of Volatile this morning. I have taken a couple of samples before, but I have been light on the stims lately because I started Adderall.

1/2 scoop Volatile @ 0515

Drove in to work freezing on my bike. Thanks to the Volatile the second half of the trip was much better.

Executed some chest-

Warm up
1/4 mile jog ( to the gym cause i was freezing)
25 pushups
25 jumping jacks
Some yoga stretching
10 super slow pushups

BB bench
135x10
185x8
175x8
165x8

DB fly
55x8
50x8
45x10
45x10 (slow and squeeze)

BB incline press
135x10
115x10
115x10
115x10

Extra triceps pump- cable/rope push downs
60x10
50x10
40x10
30x10
20x10
This was one giant drop set

I had to hurry to get to my endo appt, test injection day. We get to go over labs and hopefully bump me up again. I can tell you that I am not a fan of injections every 14 days, because the lows/lethargy on days 11-14 is SHIITTY. I am going to ask the doc to let me do it weekly. He said once we get the dose right, he will write me a scrip so i can inject myself, then I am going to quarter it and inject every Monday and Thursday

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And.... (Forgot to talk about the PUMP!!)

I enjoyed this thoroughly at 1/2 a scoop. My BP is high right now, 148/86, but I just took my adderall about 30 minutes ago.

The pump was intense, after that tricep work at the end, my shirt sleeve was tight. Kind of went down a little in the last hour.
I had plenty of energy, and I would have done a couple of extra exercises if I wasn't so pressed for time.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bam!!

Just got done with the doc, going from 150mg every 2 weeks to 100mg a week. hopefully this gets rid of that crappy feeling at the end of the 2 weeks.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
your gonna love it!

oh yeah, i guess im in this too?
Ha ha!! Yeah, thanks for joining. I am stoked that he let me get the injections weekly. The damn lows suck. This should eliminate them. So I asked him if we could do them weekly after he said my levels were good, and said, " sure, no problem, and I will bump you up a little". Woo hoo!

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Ha ha!! Yeah, thanks for joining. I am stoked that he let me get the injections weekly. The damn lows suck. This should eliminate them. So I asked him if we could do them weekly after he said my levels were good, and said, " sure, no problem, and I will bump you up a little". Woo hoo!
lucky dog! i havent gotten a scrip yet-but one day!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Late to the party but in!!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If there is one thing I love, it is a solid preworkout. And so far Volatile has met and exceeded the standard.
Agreed! Good clean energy with great pumps. Taste ain't too shabby either :D

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed! Good clean energy with great pumps. Taste ain't too shabby either :D
I saw this quote and thought it was for one of my products...you have me curious now!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw this quote and thought it was for one of my products...you have me curious now!
Hey brother! Thanks for stopping by. You know your preworkout (unnamed in a sponsored log) is one of my favs! Volatile has the potential to be my fav also, who says that there can't be 2 number 1's?

:)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Alrighty, question for those of you that know test...

What is the time from injection (pharmaceutical grade test e) That it takes to enter the body systems?

Elaborate? Sure..
What I want to know is, is it possible for me to feel great within a couple of hours from getting an injection?

I was feeling like crap yesterday, so much so that it took a full scoop of level II just to get some yard work done. Lethargy, fatigue, depression (really?), just generally feeling like crap.
Well, a couple of hours after my injection, and I was/am feeling great!!

Just wondering... Thanks!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or maybe the Volatile gave me some feel good in the brain!!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lucky dog! i havent gotten a scrip yet-but one day!
I would say don't rush it, but what do I know?? Except it was probably the best thing that I have ever done! But I actually had super low levels, so I was out of options. I have 3 kids now, and I am looking at having Tricare for the rest of my life, so it really doesn't bother me to have to be on injections the rest of my life. I don't want anymore kids. At all. ;)

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plenty of room for us all to survive/thrive! Good reps and companies get along. Douchey ones don't. Interested to see how this treats you!

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
...looks like things are off to a great start here, not that there'd ever be any doubt!

Volatile = win in my books!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plenty of room for us all to survive/thrive! Good reps and companies get along. Douchey ones don't. Interested to see how this treats you!
Well spoken sir! Thanks!

...looks like things are off to a great start here, not that there'd ever be any doubt!

Volatile = win in my books!
Hello Simon! Thanks for showing up. And you are right, Volatile is top notch.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In this! Btw, Volatile sits as my number 1 best preworkout ever used. Been a few other pretty great ones, but none that was so enjoyable & effective day in & day out over a month or so as Volatile was.

Hey Swanky, Formutech still talking about any other flavors of Volatile coming out??

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In this! Btw, Volatile sits as my number 1 best preworkout ever used. Been a few other pretty great ones, but none that was so enjoyable & effective day in & day out over a month or so as Volatile was.

Hey Swanky, Formutech still talking about any other flavors of Volatile coming out??
This is good news to hear, I have high hopes for this log.
Thanks for joining!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bam!!

Just got done with the doc, going from 150mg every 2 weeks to 100mg a week. hopefully this gets rid of that crappy feeling at the end of the 2 weeks.
send some my way. lol ;)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

glad to hear you say such things!!! Well we have the fruit punch flavor out now, obviously, and we're piloting our grape flavor in our new Level II powder, I'd love to see that flavor come over to Volatile, but I'm not sure what Bruce has kicking around in his head yet.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2 (part 1)

I took 1/2 a scoop of Volatile at 0520. Took off to formation and got some hot deadlines throw at me, so I couldn't get to the gym. I had plenty of energy for Microsoft Excel though. You should have seen the pump I got from clicking the mouse. No ginger fatigue. I could have clicked for hours!! ;)

Seriously though, I will take another 1/2 scoop this afternoon an tear up my back and biceps. Good thing I didn't take a full scoop this morning.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 2 (part 1)

I took 1/2 a scoop of Volatile at 0520. Took off to formation and got some hot deadlines throw at me, so I couldn't get to the gym. I had plenty of energy for Microsoft Excel though. You should have seen the pump I got from clicking the mouse. No ginger fatigue. I could have clicked for hours!! ;)

Seriously though, I will take another 1/2 scoop this afternoon an tear up my back and biceps. Good thing I didn't take a full scoop this morning.
pivot tables get me winded as all fuark

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lmao. Killer finger volume, Drew!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do u like the flavor so far?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How do u like the flavor so far?
I honestly can't comment yet on flavor alone. I add a few things to my preworkout. Gatorade, bcaas, and cissus. Tomorrow I will do the Volatile first then mix up the other stuff so I can evaluate the flavor. It is tasty though mixed with the other stuff.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I never made it to the gym today. Too much work needed my attention. My replacement that I am training was out also, so there you go.

And to top it off, I have a shiit ton of work to get done by noon tomorrow, and I have a 2 hour meeting from 0900-1100, with a 30 minute drive one way to it. So I need to get my stuff done no later than 0800. Getting up at about 0200, workout at 0300 until complete, then smash out the spreadsheets/slide decks.

On that note, g'night.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pivot tables are a function in excel. Lots of work to use them though
Hmm, I was thinking some sort of erotic thing, like a swing...

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hate work related issues that impede on my training :D

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pivot tables are a function in excel. Lots of work to use them though
I am not familiar with those. Guess I am still an excel newbie. But there are a lot of functions in excel that I have no clue about.

Hmm, I was thinking some sort of erotic thing, like a swing...
Wait, what!?

Lol testosterone runs strong in this one I fear.
Must be nice to produce that much test naturally.

Volatile taste wise is great...
It is great. I love this berry flavor too. I can't quite put my finger on what it reminds me of.

I hate work related issues that impede on my training :D
Yeah, me too. And it happened again today. As soon as I got to work (after consuming a preworkout), I received a phone call from my PA, asking me to prep slides for his Command and Staff. Yay. And it never slowed down, all damn day. This makes 2 days in a row no training. I am falling apart here. ;)

I will make it up though, for sure. I will have to push through the weekend like a champ. I can't do workouts in the evening because that time belongs to my kids. Just the way it is.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I will make it up though, for sure. I will have to push through the weekend like a champ. I can't do workouts in the evening because that time belongs to my kids. Just the way it is.
I hear ya. My only option is before 6 M-F, and occasional limited time on the weekends.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards

awwwe your such a good daddy!

my boy comes out in the garage with me when i lift at home! hes the best gym buddie in the world until he climbs on me when im doin flies or bench. then its not too cool but it just makes me have good form!

niners4reggie

niners4reggie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah, me too. And it happened again today. As soon as I got to work (after consuming a preworkout), I received a phone call from my PA, asking me to prep slides for his Command and Staff. Yay. And it never slowed down, all damn day. This makes 2 days in a row no training. I am falling apart here.

I can't tell you how many times I've taken a pre only to have something come up very frustrating. You'll get through this busy time like you said and be back to killin your time at the gym. Kids absolutely come first! I can't wait until my youngest is old enough to train with me ;) if she had her way it would be now

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Couple months back I downed my pre, was dressed for the gym, pulled on my knee sleeves to squat, & the phone rings - forgot it was a good friend's bday & we're all meeting in the city for dinner. I've never eaten pasta with so much energy :aargh:

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the pep talk guys! I got a guy to cover one of my tasks in the morning, so that frees me up a bit. Mission gym time. I am going to wait and drink the Preworkout until I am walking to the gym. Then I can hit the rower for some warmup cardio while the Volatile takes effect. Should be about 15-18 minutes, based on these last few days!!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can't tell you how many times I've taken a pre only to have something come up very frustrating. You'll get through this busy time like you said and be back to killin your time at the gym. Kids absolutely come first! I can't wait until my youngest is old enough to train with me ;) if she had her way it would be now
This^^^

I've had very few opportunities to lift since my second son was born a couple months ago. He's up almost every morning by 4 or 430 and after changing and feeding him I don't have any time left. As soon as he sleeps until at least 6 I'll be back at it 100%.

Things come up. The weights will always be there they aren't going to go anywhere

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This^^^

I've had very few opportunities to lift since my second son was born a couple months ago. He's up almost every morning by 4 or 430 and after changing and feeding him I don't have any time left. As soon as he sleeps until at least 6 I'll be back at it 100%.

Things come up. The weights will always be there they aren't going to go anywhere
Didn't know you guys had a baby.. congrats bro..