Formutechs flexible powder heals AE

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Nothing outlandish to report. Did my 45 mins of cardio followed by shoulders/bis. Overall, no major stiffness set backs or any unusual pains. Feet still struggling, though slightly less than before.

2. Will have an update later today after leg/back day. Seems that I am just about finished with the product.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Will have an update later today after leg/back day. Seems that I am just about finished with the product.
    Looking forward for final thoughts!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  4. Formutechs flexible powder heals AE

Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    Looking forward for final thoughts!
    Me too! Nice log, AE!
    “Care for the flock that God has entrusted to you. Watch over it willingly, not grudgingly—not for what you will get out of it, but because you are eager to serve God. ... lead them by your own good example.” 1 Peter‬ 5:2-3‬

5. Thanks guys and thanks for the opportunity.

It's been a good 2 weeks. Right off the bat I noticed immediate upper body relief,and to be honest I was very skeptical. I had tried a variety of joint based supps in the past, which focused around the same profile found here. None of them were as quick to respond as flexible.

I will acknowledge that I would prefer the pills over powder for convienence sake, but the product is most certainly worth a shot for anyone struggling with the typical aches and pains that this lifestyle can bring about.

In terms of the powder, it mixes easily, no need for crazy shaking of the cup or a blender. The fruit punch flavor is subtle, which is good as it has a lot to mask in this.

Really well done guys...I would recommend it for sure.
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by AE14 View Post
    Thanks guys and thanks for the opportunity.

It's been a good 2 weeks. Right off the bat I noticed immediate upper body relief,and to be honest I was very skeptical. I had tried a variety of joint based supps in the past, which focused around the same profile found here. None of them were as quick to respond as flexible.

I will acknowledge that I would prefer the pills over powder for convienence sake, but the product is most certainly worth a shot for anyone struggling with the typical aches and pains that this lifestyle can bring about.

In terms of the powder, it mixes easily, no need for crazy shaking of the cup or a blender. The fruit punch flavor is subtle, which is good as it has a lot to mask in this.

Really well done guys...I would recommend it for sure.
    Awesome thanks for logging this for us AE! It was a pleasure having you on board. We do have this in caps too, on special on nutraplanet at the moment I believe
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW Formutech Flexible POWDER! 5 loggers needed GTFIH!!
    By TheSwanks in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 51
    Last Post: 10-22-2013, 01:11 PM
  2. Flexible by Formutech Nutrition .....................
    By roblasane in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 46
    Last Post: 07-26-2013, 05:05 PM
  3. Formutech Nutrition- Flexible Joint Formula 10 Day Review Opp
    By 02sixxer in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 06-15-2013, 09:25 PM
  4. Formutech Nutrition - Flexible Joint Forumula log
    By gvdook in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-10-2013, 11:48 AM
  5. Replies: 0