Formutechs flexible powder heals AE
- 11-01-2013, 05:37 AM
- 11-02-2013, 11:27 AM
Will have an update later today after leg/back day. Seems that I am just about finished with the product.
11-02-2013, 01:20 PM
11-02-2013, 04:21 PM
11-03-2013, 07:50 AM
Thanks guys and thanks for the opportunity.
It's been a good 2 weeks. Right off the bat I noticed immediate upper body relief,and to be honest I was very skeptical. I had tried a variety of joint based supps in the past, which focused around the same profile found here. None of them were as quick to respond as flexible.
I will acknowledge that I would prefer the pills over powder for convienence sake, but the product is most certainly worth a shot for anyone struggling with the typical aches and pains that this lifestyle can bring about.
In terms of the powder, it mixes easily, no need for crazy shaking of the cup or a blender. The fruit punch flavor is subtle, which is good as it has a lot to mask in this.
Really well done guys...I would recommend it for sure.
11-03-2013, 03:15 PM
Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
Similar Forum Threads
- By TheSwanks in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 51Last Post: 10-22-2013, 01:11 PM
- By roblasane in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 46Last Post: 07-26-2013, 05:05 PM
- By 02sixxer in forum Company PromotionsReplies: 79Last Post: 06-15-2013, 09:25 PM
- By gvdook in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 19Last Post: 06-10-2013, 11:48 AM
- By 02sixxer in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 0Last Post: 05-06-2013, 09:50 PM