formutech's flexible joint support beta test by Bo

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. formutech's flexible joint support beta test by Bo


    allright got mine yesterday evening and took my first dose at dinner.

    initial reaction is that it is very sweet at 10 ounces. hit it with a couple shots of passionfruit cherry mio and it took off the edge.

    not sure what the time is one it kicking in i will check with the reps .

    off day today and yesterday very busy with running around and the kids. Back to work tomorrow so we will see what we get in, might have to be at home.

    history on me , i am 52 have a shoulder injury (not diagnosed, though the chiro says it is a bicep and trap strain that hasn't healed)

    i am hoping this substance helps in those areas , if nothing more that strengthening the joints.

    5/3/1 wendler training methos with bodybuilder supplement work.

    i will be taking a preworkout from performax along with this and logging it also.

    i may be able to throw in a ph or two somewhere in the middle . i need to get all my stuff together first.

    so that is it for now , tag along if you wanton these logs. thanks to formutech for this opportunity and i will give it my all. Bo.


  2. In 1st for healing and growing! Kill it Chefbo!
    •   
       


  3. welcome my brother from another mother!

  4. Subbed! Look for some benefits starting in the first 5 days or so
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  5. ok took my two doses of flexible and decided to have a little arm and back day here at home just to test the waters a little more.

    so while supper was cooking i hit the basement gym.

    wide grip pull downs -4 sets super set with reverse close grip pd's- 10-12 at around 80

    dumbbell bentover rows 35's for 10-12

    skull krushers and close grip press (with same bar) 55 for 4sets 10

    cheater ez bar curls 55 4 sets 8-10
    hammer curls superset with seated dumbbell curls 3 sets 10-12- 35 lbs

    didn't go to far with the bicep tendon . now ice for 20 minutes stim for 20 minutes and dinner

    baked potato ,1/2 cup white rice, 8 ounces top sirloin, green beans.

    been running about that for my meals equal amount carbs /protein here or there with a cheat meal once a week. ab work the other day is still letting me know i did it which is why i do it! have a good start to your week fellow iron men and women!
    •   
       


  6. I would concur, about 5-7 days you should start to notice the effects. Flexible has been a staple I mine.
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------Team IronClad Physiques!!!
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------ NPC Competitor
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  7. i believe my problems are more muscle related than joint . even though it comes into play with everything. i hope so i only get around 4 hours of sleep because of it.

  8. Interesting on the sweetness comment. We have other logs running and one person said it was to tart and wished it was sweeter! Flavor is so independent with people. You should feel joint effects in 5-7 days as stated. If it is muscle then may not tell a difference.

  9. allright day 5 down with flexible. overall feeling - i'll wait to tonight to let you know . my joints start hurting around the time i go to bed so we shall see.
    not a bad day though got in arms tonight in my basement. here is the run down

    triceps
    pushdowns-60,70,70,75, 50 -10,10,10,10 failure
    reverse extensions-same as above
    skull krushers ez curl -45-4sets ten superset with same close grip bench press

    biceps
    21s-45,45, 50,50
    single arm dumbbell curls 25 for 10 reps 4 sets
    reverse curls same as 21's

    no issues felt great great pump got vascular this time out. finally!

    report on feeling tomorrow cheat meal tonight chili dogs and baked potatoes yum yum

  10. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    allright day 5 down with flexible. overall feeling - i'll wait to tonight to let you know . my joints start hurting around the time i go to bed so we shall see.
    not a bad day though got in arms tonight in my basement. here is the run down

    triceps
    pushdowns-60,70,70,75, 50 -10,10,10,10 failure
    reverse extensions-same as above
    skull krushers ez curl -45-4sets ten superset with same close grip bench press

    biceps
    21s-45,45, 50,50
    single arm dumbbell curls 25 for 10 reps 4 sets
    reverse curls same as 21's

    no issues felt great great pump got vascular this time out. finally!

    report on feeling tomorrow cheat meal tonight chili dogs and baked potatoes yum yum
    Looking forward to hearing some early results! Enjoy those chili dogs dude!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  11. shoulder is definitely feeling better . a little soreness in my traps from the chiro appt. but so far all good. starting taking fish oil daily for inflammation and lubrication.

  12. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    shoulder is definitely feeling better . a little soreness in my traps from the chiro appt. but so far all good. starting taking fish oil daily for inflammation and lubrication.
    Good to hear. I can tell you that I notice a big difference when I don't take fish oil. Very nice workout volume in here! Keep up the good lifting Chef!

  13. took on legs, back and arms today. i know i know am i twenty well hell no but i need to throw some steeL!

    been dealing with all sort of problems her at home , lawnmover broke, heat pump broke, me broke! you know the story so what else to do but work out my frustrations at the gym. had a long night with no heat and it hitting the twenties so i lite the logs and stayed up making sure the kids and the wife we well heated. got warm about 4 am so i woke at 6 and turned them on high to get everyone toasty for the morning.
    now on the training. at breakfast 4 eggs , 1 cup oatmeal , brown sugar poptart and coffee. took my preworkout with ,Formutech flexible and fish oil and off i went with a vengence!

    legs
    straight circuit of
    seated leg curls, leg extensions and lying leg curls.
    smith was taken so no front squats today
    4 sets each at 8-10 drop set on the last one
    warm up 50 for 20 then 80,90,100,110
    same on extensions
    50,60,70, 50

    then back
    seated one arm rows
    85 for 4 sets of 15
    seated rows
    4 sets
    100, 110,120,120
    lat pulldowns
    100, 110, 110, 120
    same rep range

    arms
    standing barbel curls
    45 , 50,50,50, for 10
    hammer curls
    20,25,30,30 for 10 each
    tricep pushdowns
    75,90,100,110 for 15
    reverse triceps extensions
    same deal

    done and done
    not much vascularity this time because my arms we so full of blood!

    now i did a little body weight exercises the other night and was really sore in my thighs. the joint support n=didn't help me that mucha dn after arms yesterday my shoulder wasonce aging giving me trouble. Just want to keep it real here and it may not work the same for everyone logging but at first it helped and when i change up exercises and hit something that i wan't used to i was sore. just saying.

  14. chest today
    preworkout and flexible by Formutech 30 minutes prior 1 scoop
    really zoned today, not to stimmed , chest was full after training
    5/3/1 method
    flat bench 11sets
    75,95,115,135,155 all 5 reps each then 5 sets of 75 10 reps last one to failure 16 reps
    on to dumbbell press
    30,35,35,40 for 10 last one to 15
    cable flyes bottom pulley
    35,30,25,20 -10,10,10,18

    that was it. had to get going to get the kids, but chest was full and arms were shot anyways. gonna do some dumbbell pushups and ab work tonight before bed.
    shoulder and bicep tendon are still mending slowly. i don't push it too hard just enough to get the work done. joints are ok. i believe i am fighting a bug , not bad just that achy feeling you get right before you start coughing or sneezing you know the rest. hate that stuff, always happens just when i am getting in the zone.

    be starting the prohormones friday... time to swell some!

  15. Nice chest workout. Glad to see the shoulders are cooperating. Sounds like the PH fun begins Friday! Niceeeee!

  16. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    chest today
    preworkout and flexible by Formutech 30 minutes prior 1 scoop
    really zoned today, not to stimmed , chest was full after training
    5/3/1 method
    flat bench 11sets
    75,95,115,135,155 all 5 reps each then 5 sets of 75 10 reps last one to failure 16 reps
    on to dumbbell press
    30,35,35,40 for 10 last one to 15
    cable flyes bottom pulley
    35,30,25,20 -10,10,10,18

    that was it. had to get going to get the kids, but chest was full and arms were shot anyways. gonna do some dumbbell pushups and ab work tonight before bed.
    shoulder and bicep tendon are still mending slowly. i don't push it too hard just enough to get the work done. joints are ok. i believe i am fighting a bug , not bad just that achy feeling you get right before you start coughing or sneezing you know the rest. hate that stuff, always happens just when i am getting in the zone.

    be starting the prohormones friday... time to swell some!
    Good work in here dude. How do you compare the pump to other pwos you've tried?
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  17. i am using fitmax from performax labs . it doesn't have the huge stimulation like i have had from say bsn or psi products. i can't take being overloaded with that . now that is at a one scoop dosing and i know some people crank up the amount they use. i look at it this way if you are looking for a no product to do all the work as far as a pump goes you're not working hard enough in the gym.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    i am using fitmax from performax labs . it doesn't have the huge stimulation like i have had from say bsn or psi products. i can't take being overloaded with that . now that is at a one scoop dosing and i know some people crank up the amount they use. i look at it this way if you are looking for a no product to do all the work as far as a pump goes you're not working hard enough in the gym.
    Ahh lol the way you phrased it up there I thought you had a sample of volatile. Haha
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  19. Never tried that before. I'll readup on it see what think.

  20. Ok haven't been logging for a couple days but still hitting the flexible and the weights.
    Joints ate doing ok. Now really feeling the difference I thought though. Still pretty weak in my shoulder and my wrist started bothering me today alittle just tinges of weakness now and then.
    Did legs yesterday and I paid for it this afternoon. Sore as hell. But that is the price we pay to do this thing we do.

  21. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    Ok haven't been logging for a couple days but still hitting the flexible and the weights.
    Joints ate doing ok. Now really feeling the difference I thought though. Still pretty weak in my shoulder and my wrist started bothering me today alittle just tinges of weakness now and then.
    Did legs yesterday and I paid for it this afternoon. Sore as hell. But that is the price we pay to do this thing we do.
    When the legs are sore you're doing it right dude. Lol. I always get doms in the quads
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  22. Nice work Chef. Sore legs? What is that? Lol

  23. hit arms and shoulders yesterday
    took pre workout and Flexible prior to hitting it.

    arms did
    ez curls-45-4sets 15 reps
    preacher curls same as above
    dumbbell preachers -25 for 4sets 10
    cable hammer curls-65.65.70.70
    hammer curls 25,30,40 for 10 reps each
    one arm cable extensions -30 for 4 sets 10 each

    shoulders
    dumbbell military press-25,30,30,30 for 10
    bentover raises 25 for 4set of ten
    delt destroyers-30,20,8 all to failure.

    joints feel fuller not as much ache today as usual. it must take a little longer depending on age to get into your system and i know everyone is different so this is what is happening with me. besdes the shoulder , feeling really good and likeing the look even on abulking diet.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    hit arms and shoulders yesterday
    took pre workout and Flexible prior to hitting it.

    arms did
    ez curls-45-4sets 15 reps
    preacher curls same as above
    dumbbell preachers -25 for 4sets 10
    cable hammer curls-65.65.70.70
    hammer curls 25,30,40 for 10 reps each
    one arm cable extensions -30 for 4 sets 10 each

    shoulders
    dumbbell military press-25,30,30,30 for 10
    bentover raises 25 for 4set of ten
    delt destroyers-30,20,8 all to failure.

    joints feel fuller not as much ache today as usual. it must take a little longer depending on age to get into your system and i know everyone is different so this is what is happening with me. besdes the shoulder , feeling really good and likeing the look even on abulking diet.
    Everyone is different, exactly. Also depends how much damage your joints have too
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  25. did chest at home tonight

    2 scoops pre workout

    cable incline press
    78 for 4 sets 10-15

    pec deck flyes
    4 sets 65 for 10

    dumbbell flat press
    super set
    incline fly
    35,35,40,40 10-15

    flat bench curl
    25 for 2 sets to failure

    flat flyes
    1 set 25 to failure finisher

    great pump , awesome focus i was in the zone for this one. not to bad for small home gym i have. do what you can with what you got!

    flexible joint support afterward stretching and ab work. off to be for much needed rest . off tomorrow r&r.

  26. Nice workout brother! Keep killing it!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    did chest at home tonight

    2 scoops pre workout

    cable incline press
    78 for 4 sets 10-15

    pec deck flyes
    4 sets 65 for 10

    dumbbell flat press
    super set
    incline fly
    35,35,40,40 10-15

    flat bench curl
    25 for 2 sets to failure

    flat flyes
    1 set 25 to failure finisher

    great pump , awesome focus i was in the zone for this one. not to bad for small home gym i have. do what you can with what you got!

    flexible joint support afterward stretching and ab work. off to be for much needed rest . off tomorrow r&r.
    You're a home gymer too? Cool man

    Here's my setup


    Name:  ForumRunner_20131105_063818.png
Views: 56
Size:  780.4 KB
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  28. Quote Originally Posted by TheSwanks View Post
    You're a home gymer too? Cool man Here's my setup <img src="http://anabolicminds.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=91 324"/>
    Nice setup Swanks. I love the waterline in back of the rack. I'm sure it makes you maintain control at all times otherwise it's "honey, I broke the water line"! Lol

  29. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Nice setup Swanks. I love the waterline in back of the rack. I'm sure it makes you maintain control at all times otherwise it's "honey, I broke the water line"! Lol
    Lol keeps me in line

    The end of the oly bar almost touches the tank less water heater on the left side there too. Just about 6" of clearance
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition

  30. Quote Originally Posted by kenpoengineer View Post
    Nice setup Swanks. I love the waterline in back of the rack. I'm sure it makes you maintain control at all times otherwise it's "honey, I broke the water line"! Lol
    just want to say both of you suck! naw those are my wish gyms , with my kids starting to workout with me i may have leverage with the wife to puchase something.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Formutech Nutrition- Flexible Joint Formula 10 Day Review Opp
    By 02sixxer in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 06-15-2013, 09:25 PM
  2. Formutech Nutrition - Flexible Joint Forumula log
    By gvdook in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 06-10-2013, 11:48 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-06-2013, 09:50 PM
  4. Guide To Joint Support
    By YellowJacket in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-02-2003, 08:10 PM
Log in
Log in