CBR's Sponsored Ride With Volatile

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Just received the tub today and will be running this until empty. I've been off of pre workout Stims for a few months now and need something to wake me up. I workout Monday through Friday after work so a little kick goes a long way. Stats are 6'0 sitting around 220 now, estimated bf 12%.

I started off with one scoop along with my usual Bcaas tonight. Taste was good and mixed very easily with a spoon. Did chest/tris/abs. I was a bit more alert but I'm usually dead Friday nights after work so tonight wasn't a good gauge. Had a decent pump while doing tris but I can't attribute it to Volatile just yet. I will try 2 scoops next time.

More to come next week!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
didn't you get some level 2 with the volatile? really curious about level 2!!!

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
I did but will have to think about when I want to run that

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Tonight was legs/bis/abs. I did 2 scoops and was Definitely a lot more alert and focused. Had a good pump during bis that's still with me. Funny thing is I could easily fall asleep right now if I tried. I don't feel hyper cracked out like other pre workouts have given me in the past,which Is a good thing. Hopefully ill see more changes this week

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
A lot more focus has been happening the past 2 days. I find I'm able to go longer and really get into a workout. Strength is also up a bit. Things are happening!!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tonight was legs/bis/abs. I did 2 scoops and was Definitely a lot more alert and focused. Had a good pump during bis that's still with me. Funny thing is I could easily fall asleep right now if I tried. I don't feel hyper cracked out like other pre workouts have given me in the past,which Is a good thing. Hopefully ill see more changes this week
Damn man, 2 scoops?!?! I thought you just came off of a stim break?
I have been taking 1/2 scoop the past 3 days. I think tomorrow I am going to hit a full scoop.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Lol I did just come off a stim break. Honestly 2 scoops gives me the right amount energy. It's clean and doesn't leave me feeling like I did a bunch of blow. Haven't had any problems going to bed 5-6 hours after dosing

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff bro. I have to be careful with stims because I have to take Adderrall also. I don't think I won't be taking more than a scoop. We'll see though.

Good flavor through right? Did you get the Berry?

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Flavor is good but it smells nasty in the container !!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you post this link in the log opp post?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No idea your log was up!!

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
I didn't get a workout in yesterday because my allergies were killing me. The feeling of having to sneeze but nothing happening is by far the worst. i was in the gym for 20 mins and had to leave. I'll try to get one in today and see how it goes

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I didn't get a workout in yesterday because my allergies were killing me. The feeling of having to sneeze but nothing happening is by far the worst. i was in the gym for 20 mins and had to leave. I'll try to get one in today and see how it goes
Yeah, I know that sneezy feeling. I have allergies pretty bad. Local honey has saved me from the worst of it though. Now I have no inhaler, no zyrtec, and no singulair to take. I used to use all of the above to be able to run more than 1/4 mile.

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Didn't end up going yesterday I was still shot but I made it to the gym this morning. Chest and tris. Workout was quick because I wanted to catch football. Strength is definitely going up. I thought I'd be weak since I missed 3 days but wasn't the case. Everything felt smooth and easy. Back on schedule this week

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is funny how that works. I missed a whole week not long ago, last month I think, and I came back stronger than ever. Sometimes your body needs that break.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is funny how that works. I missed a whole week not long ago, last month I think, and I came back stronger than ever. Sometimes your body needs that break.
Ugh I've been out of the gym almost 2 months now. :(

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking of taking a week or 2 at the end of the year. Can't remember the last time I did that

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Finished up another week. Strength seems to be going up steadily. Movements are smoother and more controlled it seems. I have to say I don't get crazy energy from this stuff. I'm at 2 scoops pre workout and it definitely gives a boost but nothing out of this world. It's more of a calm focused rage if that makes sense. But I am enjoying it

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Finished up another week. Strength seems to be going up steadily. Movements are smoother and more controlled it seems. I have to say I don't get crazy energy from this stuff. I'm at 2 scoops pre workout and it definitely gives a boost but nothing out of this world. It's more of a calm focused rage if that makes sense. But I am enjoying it
Absolutely. Its only got about the same caffeine content as a cup of coffee, just enough to get you going. Focus, pump, and endurance are the hi lights of Volatile (in that order IMO)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus, Pump, Endurance. Yep, in that order.
Sometimes though my Pump is a little much, and I lose focus, by focusing on my pump.

Wait, what!?!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Focus, Pump, Endurance. Yep, in that order.
Sometimes though my Pump is a little much, and I lose focus, by focusing on my pump.

Wait, what!?!
That made my head hurt lol

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
So I finished the tub on Friday. I have to say I was a bit let down overall in terms of energy. Volatile did give me pumps but the energy just wasn't good enough for me. I'm 6 foot 220 so I was taking 2 scoops pre workout. The energy from this stuff is best described as a calm focus. Not really great if your trying to amp the f out and really kill it in the gym. I found myself still yawning mid workout ; ( Besides ok pumps, nothing really else to say. Sorry if this is short but I promised a fair, unbiased review! Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to log.

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So I finished the tub on Friday. I have to say I was a bit let down overall in terms of energy. Volatile did give me pumps but the energy just wasn't good enough for me. I'm 6 foot 220 so I was taking 2 scoops pre workout. The energy from this stuff is best described as a calm focus. Not really great if your trying to amp the f out and really kill it in the gym. I found myself still yawning mid workout ; ( Besides ok pumps, nothing really else to say. Sorry if this is short but I promised a fair, unbiased review! Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to log.
Well I appreciate the honesty. Its not really geared as a high stim pwo, but the pumps and focus didn't really do it for you huh?

cbr1000rr

cbr1000rr

Awards
  • Established
Unfortunately no. Maybe if I dosed it higher perhaps it would make a difference. Maybe smaller guys will get better results ;)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Unfortunately no. Maybe if I dosed it higher perhaps it would make a difference. Maybe smaller guys will get better results ;)
Did you stack it with any additional stims?

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did not
OK good to know. I guess maybe you're just a non responder to the formula, there will always be some.

I appreciate your honest log man!