CBR's Sponsored Ride With Volatile - AnabolicMinds.com

CBR's Sponsored Ride With Volatile

Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

CBR's Sponsored Ride With Volatile

Just received the tub today and will be running this until empty. I've been off of pre workout Stims for a few months now and need something to wake me up. I workout Monday through Friday after work so a little kick goes a long way. Stats are 6'0 sitting around 220 now, estimated bf 12%.

I started off with one scoop along with my usual Bcaas tonight. Taste was good and mixed very easily with a spoon. Did chest/tris/abs. I was a bit more alert but I'm usually dead Friday nights after work so tonight wasn't a good gauge. Had a decent pump while doing tris but I can't attribute it to Volatile just yet. I will try 2 scoops next time.

More to come next week!!

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

didn't you get some level 2 with the volatile? really curious about level 2!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

I did but will have to think about when I want to run that
    •   

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by cbr1000rr View Post
    I did but will have to think about when I want to run that
    pm me when you try it...thanks!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Tonight was legs/bis/abs. I did 2 scoops and was Definitely a lot more alert and focused. Had a good pump during bis that's still with me. Funny thing is I could easily fall asleep right now if I tried. I don't feel hyper cracked out like other pre workouts have given me in the past,which Is a good thing. Hopefully ill see more changes this week
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

A lot more focus has been happening the past 2 days. I find I'm able to go longer and really get into a workout. Strength is also up a bit. Things are happening!!
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In for this bro!!
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Tonight was legs/bis/abs. I did 2 scoops and was Definitely a lot more alert and focused. Had a good pump during bis that's still with me. Funny thing is I could easily fall asleep right now if I tried. I don't feel hyper cracked out like other pre workouts have given me in the past,which Is a good thing. Hopefully ill see more changes this week
    Damn man, 2 scoops?!?! I thought you just came off of a stim break?
    I have been taking 1/2 scoop the past 3 days. I think tomorrow I am going to hit a full scoop.
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Lol I did just come off a stim break. Honestly 2 scoops gives me the right amount energy. It's clean and doesn't leave me feeling like I did a bunch of blow. Haven't had any problems going to bed 5-6 hours after dosing
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Good stuff bro. I have to be careful with stims because I have to take Adderrall also. I don't think I won't be taking more than a scoop. We'll see though.

Good flavor through right? Did you get the Berry?
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Flavor is good but it smells nasty in the container !!
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Flavor is good but it smells nasty in the container !!
    Yes. That is a true statement. Super delicious though. Formutech knows how to flavor for sure
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Did you post this link in the log opp post?
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

No idea your log was up!!
    Formutech Nutrition Rep----------------Check out my CONQU3R log!:
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------- http://goo.gl/G8a4Ss
    www.facebook.com/fnutrition
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Sorry I did not. I'll do it now
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Sorry I did not. I'll do it now
    Don't sweat it homey, I hooked it up for you. I think you need like 75 posts to post a link anyhow
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Don't sweat it homey, I hooked it up for you. I think you need like 75 posts to post a link anyhow
    Oops, nevermind. I see you have more than enough
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

I didn't get a workout in yesterday because my allergies were killing me. The feeling of having to sneeze but nothing happening is by far the worst. i was in the gym for 20 mins and had to leave. I'll try to get one in today and see how it goes
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

I didn't get a workout in yesterday because my allergies were killing me. The feeling of having to sneeze but nothing happening is by far the worst. i was in the gym for 20 mins and had to leave. I'll try to get one in today and see how it goes
    Yeah, I know that sneezy feeling. I have allergies pretty bad. Local honey has saved me from the worst of it though. Now I have no inhaler, no zyrtec, and no singulair to take. I used to use all of the above to be able to run more than 1/4 mile.
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

In for this
    Formutech Nutrition Rep --------------
    www.formutechnutrition.com------------------
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Didn't end up going yesterday I was still shot but I made it to the gym this morning. Chest and tris. Workout was quick because I wanted to catch football. Strength is definitely going up. I thought I'd be weak since I missed 3 days but wasn't the case. Everything felt smooth and easy. Back on schedule this week
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

It is funny how that works. I missed a whole week not long ago, last month I think, and I came back stronger than ever. Sometimes your body needs that break.
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

It is funny how that works. I missed a whole week not long ago, last month I think, and I came back stronger than ever. Sometimes your body needs that break.
    Ugh I've been out of the gym almost 2 months now.
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

I'm thinking of taking a week or 2 at the end of the year. Can't remember the last time I did that
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Finished up another week. Strength seems to be going up steadily. Movements are smoother and more controlled it seems. I have to say I don't get crazy energy from this stuff. I'm at 2 scoops pre workout and it definitely gives a boost but nothing out of this world. It's more of a calm focused rage if that makes sense. But I am enjoying it
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Finished up another week. Strength seems to be going up steadily. Movements are smoother and more controlled it seems. I have to say I don't get crazy energy from this stuff. I'm at 2 scoops pre workout and it definitely gives a boost but nothing out of this world. It's more of a calm focused rage if that makes sense. But I am enjoying it
    Absolutely. Its only got about the same caffeine content as a cup of coffee, just enough to get you going. Focus, pump, and endurance are the hi lights of Volatile (in that order IMO)
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Focus, Pump, Endurance. Yep, in that order.
    Sometimes though my Pump is a little much, and I lose focus, by focusing on my pump.

Wait, what!?!
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wait, what!?!
    Exactly!
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Focus, Pump, Endurance. Yep, in that order.
    Sometimes though my Pump is a little much, and I lose focus, by focusing on my pump.

Wait, what!?!
    That made my head hurt lol
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.

Pb and fluff?
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by double s View Post
    Pb and fluff?

Name:  PicsArt_1383691857200.jpg
Views: 5
Size:  167.9 KB
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

So I finished the tub on Friday. I have to say I was a bit let down overall in terms of energy. Volatile did give me pumps but the energy just wasn't good enough for me. I'm 6 foot 220 so I was taking 2 scoops pre workout. The energy from this stuff is best described as a calm focus. Not really great if your trying to amp the f out and really kill it in the gym. I found myself still yawning mid workout ; ( Besides ok pumps, nothing really else to say. Sorry if this is short but I promised a fair, unbiased review! Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to log.
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

So I finished the tub on Friday. I have to say I was a bit let down overall in terms of energy. Volatile did give me pumps but the energy just wasn't good enough for me. I'm 6 foot 220 so I was taking 2 scoops pre workout. The energy from this stuff is best described as a calm focus. Not really great if your trying to amp the f out and really kill it in the gym. I found myself still yawning mid workout ; ( Besides ok pumps, nothing really else to say. Sorry if this is short but I promised a fair, unbiased review! Thanks again for giving me the opportunity to log.
    Well I appreciate the honesty. Its not really geared as a high stim pwo, but the pumps and focus didn't really do it for you huh?
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

Unfortunately no. Maybe if I dosed it higher perhaps it would make a difference. Maybe smaller guys will get better results
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

Unfortunately no. Maybe if I dosed it higher perhaps it would make a difference. Maybe smaller guys will get better results
    Did you stack it with any additional stims?
    Stats
    6'0"  230 lbs.

I did not
    Stats
    5'10"  230 lbs.

I did not
    OK good to know. I guess maybe you're just a non responder to the formula, there will always be some.

I appreciate your honest log man!
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

Similar Forum Threads

1. CBR'S Ride with Ironmaglabs M-STEN (sponsored)
    By cbr1000rr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-10-2013, 01:09 PM
  2. CBR's ride with Purus Labs D-pol (Sponsored)
    By cbr1000rr in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 12-05-2011, 12:15 PM
  3. CBR'S Ride With Alpha-One
    By cbr1000rr in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 57
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 10:00 AM
  4. Replies: 222
    Last Post: 09-08-2008, 08:43 PM