Brain Candy log (adrafinil, piractam and alpha GPC)

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Hello,

I have started a log for a stack I recently started to inform others who interested in these nootropics. I am hoping to get more energy and focus out of this stack not necessarily for the gym but for work. It's tough hitting the gym everyday not getting much sleep and then coming into a desk job where you have to be alert and focused the next day. I'm starting everything at the following doses:

Adrafinil - 100mg (in the AM)
Piractam - 1.5g (post workout until I'm used to it)
alpha GPC - 300mg (with my post workout meal)

EDIT: 10/21/13

Revised protocol

Adrafinil - 150mg (in the AM)
Piractam - 3g (post workout until I'm used to it)
alpha GPC - 250mg x2 (once in the AM and once with my post workout meal)

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Started on day 2 of this stack and so far I can safely say that these supps in powder form taste terrible. Outside of that the piracetam made me feel very foggy and tired yesterday which is why I decided at least for this week to take it post workout. I workout at night so it makes sense to take it at that time until I'm used to it.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
piracetam will do that at first. It will where off after about a week and you will start to get a very dark, clear, calm focus come over you- I feel like a mad scientist on it to be honest.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Good to have you along for the ride man. Yea so far I have only noticed the adrafinil, stuff is more potent than I had thought lol.

bcazo

bcazo

Awards
I'm in curious to see how piracetam treats you... Looking to try it for stress relief..

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Good to have you along for the ride man. Yea so far I have only noticed the adrafinil, stuff is more potent than I had thought lol.
I was about to ask how you like it!
I love modafinil but its a pain to get. If adrafinil works that well for you then I might stock up on it before it gets banned.

By far the best, most intense, clean focus on the market today

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I'm in curious to see how piracetam treats you... Looking to try it for stress relief..
Good to have you along! I can't wait until the piracetam starts kicking in, I think that's when this run will get interesting.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I love modafinil but its a pain to get. If adrafinil works that well for you then I might stock up on it before it gets banned.

Lol this probably won't get banned until someone throws it in a pre workout and some idiot decides to take 20 scoops.

Griz15

Awards
Lol this probably won't get banned until someone throws it in a pre workout and some idiot decides to take 20 scoops.
In on this, since i was the one who recommended these on your last thread (good choice on picking piracetam by the way, for a newbie, other racetams would be too strong and probably wouldn't work as well for the first try)

Piracetam can be very tricky... you have to figure out the right dosage for you that works (just experiment for a week) or else you won't get the effects you hope for. When i noticed effects, i was taking around 3.5-4g a day, you don't need to do loading dosages either btw. I took my Piracetam before a workout one day, and after i got off the treadmill (5 minutes to warm up body before i do any lifting), i had these tunnel vision effects the whole rest of my work out. At first it was extremely weird, my focus was just straight and i was never zoned in like this before, but as i carried on my workout, i didn't even wanna rest.. i was so focused it was unreal. I would stick with taking it how you are though, since you're taking adrafinil in the AM.

Your dosage with the Adrafinil is perfect, don't change that. Im glad you like it, it's very potent and breaks down into modafinil in your liver. Good news is, it won't ever be banned because it's all natural and it breaks down into modafinil ( which you need a script for ) but it's not modafinil itself. Can't really explain this one thoroughly, sorry haha.

Alpha GPC- Change your dosage. 300mg is not enough. You need more choline in your body or you're just going to continue to get the foggy feel from piracetam. You're getting brain fog from not enough choline to support your piracetam dosage. Take 250mg in the morning or afternoon, then take another 250mg with your post workout meal. You'll notice it will definitely help with the brain fog. If it doesn't, change the dosage to 200mg twice a day.

These little changes will help you out big time, and you'll notice a much greater effect. It's not the piracetam causing the fog problem, it's just you not taking in enough choline. The only thing piracetam can do the first week or two is just make you a little tired. If you don't notice effects from the piracetam for a few weeks, don't worry... Racetams can take awhile to fully be in effect (2-3months) but you'll notice a big change in about 3-4 weeks, just be patient with them, nothing happens over night and they're not magic.

Lastly, you said the taste is bad... haha, yeah powder form, the taste is horrible. What i do is just put them into capsules, so no taste at all. The only other substitute is to mix it with orange juice, but it's still not that good, so i'd just put them into capsules if i were you.

Hope to hear some good things!

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Griz15 thanks for the info and support. I'll def try upping and splitting the dosage of alpha GPC. So far on day 3 i got nothing new to report other than even in cranberry juice the powders are still gross lol. I can live with it for the moment as i am to lazy to cap pills and its time consuming. Even measuring out all the doses is annoying but I'm going to pre prep doses on the weekends. According to the above post it sounds like i should try the piracetam at 3g over the weekend in case it makes me foggy again at least i won't be at work. I forgot to mention I also dose yohimbine HCL in the AM at 10mg with my morning coffee. I will likely cut out the yohimbine or save it for my pre workout since it does react strongly with the adrafinil.

sdunlimited

sdunlimited

Awards

In and curious about ^^

Griz15

Awards
Griz15 thanks for the info and support. I'll def try upping and splitting the dosage of alpha GPC. So far on day 3 i got nothing new to report other than even in cranberry juice the powders are still gross lol. I can live with it for the moment as i am to lazy to cap pills and its time consuming. Even measuring out all the doses is annoying but I'm going to pre prep doses on the weekends. According to the above post it sounds like i should try the piracetam at 3g over the weekend in case it makes me foggy again at least i won't be at work. I forgot to mention I also dose yohimbine HCL in the AM at 10mg with my morning coffee. I will likely cut out the yohimbine or save it for my pre workout since it does react strongly with the adrafinil.
I'd take the yohimbine out definitely, because of the adrafinil. What i do for the powders is just cap them like an hour or two before bed every night, takes 5-10 minutes. I would cap around 4-8 each night so eventually you don't have to do it every night after about a week or two of doing this. An easy way to do this is just take one end of the cap and push it down into the powder until its packed to the top, then the same with the other end of the cap. Put it back together, and that's it. Gets a little messy, so do it on a hard surface. But it only takes like a minute for each capsule. The way i knew the dosage in the cap was just from how much the capsule is able to hold. say it's a 800mg capsule, and you have 800mg give or take 10-20mg. This worked best for me atleast. I know others prefer capping machines and stuff, but there's really no difference besides getting that exact 800mg. an extra 10-20mg or 10-20mg less doesn't matter at all.

Griz15

Awards
In and curious about ^^
Adrafinil belongs to the “eurgeroic” category. It is broken down into Modafinil within the liver which results in very similar effects. Adrafinil and Modafinil are both wakefulness enhancers. Unlike Modafinil, Adrafinil is currently unregulated in the USA and can be purchased privately (You can buy it anywhere online) 150mg in the AM is a good dosage to start on.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Today is day 4, again nothing new to report. I will tinker with some dosages and protocols mentioned above over the weekend. Good news is i found a scooper that will provide roughly 3g of the piracetam when half full so i will likely use it for ease of dosing.

Griz15

Awards
Today is day 4, again nothing new to report. I will tinker with some dosages and protocols mentioned above over the weekend. Good news is i found a scooper that will provide roughly 3g of the piracetam when half full so i will likely use it for ease of dosing.
That's good. Have you tried doing what i said with the Alpha-GPC, if so, how's the brain fog coming? Also, yeah definitely up the dosage on the piracetam, but just to inform you, most racetams don't even kick in for awhile for most people. You wont notice a thing the first week. around the end of week 2/3 you'll notice your memory starting to get better, and a little bit more focus on your work throughout the day, plus a better mood. The full effects take at least 2 months. My guess is when you up the dosage on the piracetam, by day 10, you'll start to notice it. I didn't really notice it until i started watching a movie (forgot what it was, maybe moneyball or something like that) i was so into it and just colors around me were so much clearer and i was just focused and clear. It even helped my verbal skills ( i have terrible social anxiety, i always was so troubled at explaining something thoroughly). Piracetam will not give you energy by the way, i think it even helped me sleep better and i was more relaxed when i would start to lay down (mood enhancement part). Whatever you do.. do not mix a racetam will adderall/ritalin. Piracetam and alpha-gpc help neurotoxity, but there have been many stories on how people mixed the two.. and later on pretty much became brain dead(basically just for a few months while the brain healed. Clearly this only happens if you combine them for a long period of time though, like 8-12months. So i guess that goes to people who are only prescribed to it really. If it's just a test or something important and you need an adderall for this one time, then it's fine.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
That's good. Have you tried doing what i said with the Alpha-GPC, if so, how's the brain fog coming? Also, yeah definitely up the dosage on the piracetam, but just to inform you, most racetams don't even kick in for awhile for most people. You wont notice a thing the first week. around the end of week 2/3 you'll notice your memory starting to get better, and a little bit more focus on your work throughout the day, plus a better mood. The full effects take at least 2 months. My guess is when you up the dosage on the piracetam, by day 10, you'll start to notice it. I didn't really notice it until i started watching a movie (forgot what it was, maybe moneyball or something like that) i was so into it and just colors around me were so much clearer and i was just focused and clear. It even helped my verbal skills ( i have terrible social anxiety, i always was so troubled at explaining something thoroughly). Piracetam will not give you energy by the way, i think it even helped me sleep better and i was more relaxed when i would start to lay down (mood enhancement part). Whatever you do.. do not mix a racetam will adderall/ritalin. Piracetam and alpha-gpc help neurotoxity, but there have been many stories on how people mixed the two.. and later on pretty much became brain dead(basically just for a few months while the brain healed. Clearly this only happens if you combine them for a long period of time though, like 8-12months. So i guess that goes to people who are only prescribed to it really. If it's just a test or something important and you need an adderall for this one time, then it's fine.
I didn't get a chance to mess with anything just yet. I plan on setting up some doses over the weekend and testing some things. Over the weekend I'd like to try 100mg adrafinil, 3g piracetam and 250mg a-gpc all taken in the morning, later in the day I'll take the other 250mg of a-gpc. If that works out then that is what I'll likely do for the rest of next week. If i still feel the lethargy then I'll try upping to 125mg of adrafinil but we'll see how it goes. I started the second part of an 8 week workout program last night and I can tell already the adrafinil is going to be very useful in keeping me alert and awake lol. After this 4 weeks of the program is done I will cut out the adrafinil for something else, probably focus xt since I've been wanting to try it forever.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll recommend taking piracetam out of the mix altogether because it is not designed to assist with energy in any fashion. It is sedating and will be best for studying and activities that involve deeper concentration. It personally is my least favorite of any racetam. I would recommend either aniracetam or phenylpiracetam for your purposes.

Aniracetam- moderately potent anxiolytic, but mentally energizing and excellent for social situations. It isn't all that great for learning, but rather recall and mental organization. I love it for conferences and speaking engagements because words are always right at the tip of my tongue and there is no searching in my head for the right word. Thoughts just flow and you feel very sharp and crisp. This in itself lends to assisting with any levels of anxiety. When I first started taking it years ago, I would actually look for conversations I could join because it makes you feel so confident. Should be taken with fatty foods for best results.

Phenylpiracetam- this is the mack daddy of noots. It takes a very little (I use 80-100mg) and it extremely potent. Taken sublingual, it kicks in in about 20 min and you get a rush of energy and euphoria, but it isn't like a caffeine energy. It is more like a dopamine rush where you just heard some amazing news and you feel on top of the world. Colors are brighter, noises crisp, and thoughts rush at you. This lasts for about 2-3hours and then tapers slowly into a lucid state where your brain just feels really open and awake. No fog, no slowness, and very aware. There is no crash and you don't even really know that it faded off, but it will last about 5-7 hours total and should not be taken at night unless you want to lay in bed staring at the ceiling with your mind running wild. Tolerance builds fast, so I would recommend 2 days on and 3 off. Can be taken with or without food.

Also, take AGPC twice a day. One 300mg in the morning and one 300mg mid afternoon.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I'll recommend taking piracetam out of the mix altogether because it is not designed to assist with energy in any fashion. It is sedating and will be best for studying and activities that involve deeper concentration. It personally is my least favorite of any racetam. I would recommend either aniracetam or phenylpiracetam for your purposes.

Aniracetam- moderately potent anxiolytic, but mentally energizing and excellent for social situations. It isn't all that great for learning, but rather recall and mental organization. I love it for conferences and speaking engagements because words are always right at the tip of my tongue and there is no searching in my head for the right word. Thoughts just flow and you feel very sharp and crisp. This in itself lends to assisting with any levels of anxiety. When I first started taking it years ago, I would actually look for conversations I could join because it makes you feel so confident. Should be taken with fatty foods for best results.

Phenylpiracetam- this is the mack daddy of noots. It takes a very little (I use 80-100mg) and it extremely potent. Taken sublingual, it kicks in in about 20 min and you get a rush of energy and euphoria, but it isn't like a caffeine energy. It is more like a dopamine rush where you just heard some amazing news and you feel on top of the world. Colors are brighter, noises crisp, and thoughts rush at you. This lasts for about 2-3hours and then tapers slowly into a lucid state where your brain just feels really open and awake. No fog, no slowness, and very aware. There is no crash and you don't even really know that it faded off, but it will last about 5-7 hours total and should not be taken at night unless you want to lay in bed staring at the ceiling with your mind running wild. Tolerance builds fast, so I would recommend 2 days on and 3 off. Can be taken with or without food.

Also, take AGPC twice a day. One 300mg in the morning and one 300mg mid afternoon.
Piracetam may still be of use to me if it helps with concentration but yes the lethargy from it is very concerning. Phenylpiracetam from your description makes it sound more like a fun head high than a supplement for concentration lol. I've also heard that aniracetam doesn't do much of anything for most people hence my choice to try piracetam. Also I'm cheap so 250mg twice a day of agpc unless I see a need for more lol. It's only the first week so I'm going to try it out and see how it goes and if piracetam sucks after week 2 then I will likely drop it out of the regiment.

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm not sure where you are getting that aniracetam doesn't work for most people because it is actually the second most popular choice and it would likely be first if cost weren't a factor. The reason I suggest removing piracetam is because for many people, the lethargy gets in the way and you mentioned that this is for use at work, where aniracetam would shine. I understand that you are just beginning, so you'll need to find your own mix that works for you since noots are very personal.

As far as phenylpiracetam, my way of description was to emphasize that it is very mind opening and makes you extremely aware. This is great for learning new material and concentration.

Good luck with your new journey! It is a fun one.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I'm not sure where you are getting that aniracetam doesn't work for most people because it is actually the second most popular choice and it would likely be first if cost weren't a factor. The reason I suggest removing piracetam is because for many people, the lethargy gets in the way and you mentioned that this is for use at work, where aniracetam would shine. I understand that you are just beginning, so you'll need to find your own mix that works for you since noots are very personal.

As far as phenylpiracetam, my way of description was to emphasize that it is very mind opening and makes you extremely aware. This is great for learning new material and concentration.

Good luck with your new journey! It is a fun one.
I may have confused aniracetam with pramiracetam?

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ah, that could be. Pramiracetam did nothing for me other than give me anxiety and an unsettled feeling. A friend of mine uses it as a very expensive pre workout because he likes the energy, but I'd say it would not be good for concentration at all.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Ah, that could be. Pramiracetam did nothing for me other than give me anxiety and an unsettled feeling. A friend of mine uses it as a very expensive pre workout because he likes the energy, but I'd say it would not be good for concentration at all.
Haha tell your friend to use some yohimbine HCL its a lot cheaper.

grumblecakes

Awards
Curious to see how this goes. Haven't looked into anything other than the racetams myself, but will soon blooking into the others.

+1 to recommending more AGCP - you can also get choline bitartrate (cheaper but less effective) and eggs are also a great source of choline

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
Surprised you got so much out of adrafinil at 50 mg... took 50 mg today for the first time and fell asleep two hours later.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
In other news, 100 mg or so provides a very gentle, calm, smooth energy- very helpful for studying.

Griz15

Awards
In other news, 100 mg or so provides a very gentle, calm, smooth energy- very helpful for studying.
This ^^
The minimum dosage recommended is 100mg for adrafinil to feel the effects, i was pretty shocked as well to hear that 50mg worked, but it is pretty powerful.

cdiblasi

cdiblasi

Awards
  • Established
This ^^
The minimum dosage recommended is 100mg for adrafinil to feel the effects, i was pretty shocked as well to hear that 50mg worked, but it is pretty powerful.
Adrafinil plus demiurge makes by far the best studying combination I've ever used. I'd caution those tolerant to stims to work their way up with the dosing as they are both stimulatory, but the focus is unreal.

Griz15

Awards
Adrafinil plus demiurge makes by far the best studying combination I've ever used. I'd caution those tolerant to stims to work their way up with the dosing as they are both stimulatory, but the focus is unreal.
I can only imagine.

Zurg

Awards
Subbed! Can someone please aware me with a few links to explain these compounds and other similar compounds, usage, dosages etc.

Perhaps my employer will write them up as a business expense. He's a nice guy.

MANotaur

MANotaur

Awards
Subbed! Can someone please aware me with a few links to explain these compounds and other similar compounds, usage, dosages etc.

Perhaps my employer will write them up as a business expense. He's a nice guy.
Google them and that should explain everything. You can nuy all of them on amazon

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys so here we go on week 2!! Over the weekend I messed with the dosages a bit and here's what I found.

Adrafinil at 150mg seems to be really great, I really didn't notice much at difference from 100mg to 125mg.

The piracetam at 3g is still making me feel tired when taken early in the day even with the split dose of a-gpc at 250mg.

I'll continue to mess with the dosages of the piracetam and a-gpc this coming weekend. In the meantime I'll keep the 3g dose of piracetam post workout. Also I forgot to note the powders don't seem to be as bad if mixed in with coffee. I had a 16oz quick check coffee and put the stuff in there and couldn't really taste much of difference and that was the full 3g piracetam, 250mg a-gpc and 150mg adrafinil :D

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Surprised you got so much out of adrafinil at 50 mg... took 50 mg today for the first time and fell asleep two hours later.
Keep in mind I was still dosing the 10mg of yohimbine and a cup of coffee. They likely all gave each other a little boost to enhance the effects. This week I'm leaving out the yohimbine so it will be different.

sdunlimited

sdunlimited

Awards
Adrafinil at 150mg seems to be really great, I really didn't notice much at difference from 100mg to 125mg.
Could you speak to this a bit more with respect to the 'really great' part? Curious if you can define the effects if you don't mind - tx

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Could you speak to this a bit more with respect to the 'really great' part? Curious if you can define the effects if you don't mind - tx
It's very much like a mild adderall minus the jitters. Awake, alert, focused... All the things I was really hoping to get out of this stuff. Also it seems to last longer at this dose, I noticed the effects didn't dip after I ate lunch which is what was happening to me last week. Sorry I should have elaborated more on that before lol...

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
So far not much else new to report on. Loving the energy and focus from the adrafinil, it is definitely helping me take on all the tasks that work is throwing at me. I can actually see adrafinil being useful in the gym for the focus and energy it provides, very impressive stuff. The only issue is that it does put some strain on the liver which is why it can't be used on a regular basis. After another week or so I'll have to come off of it and probably use focus xt as a substitute until I can get by without anything but my coffee again lol. I'll definitely have to get more of it though to keep on hand for those rough days at work.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Last night I had a great workout, I had a lot more endurance and focus than usual. Not sure how much of that had to do with the noop's but I did mix my piracetam and a-gpc with my pre workout. I didn't feel lethargic or tired until I was finally ready for bed, watched some Ancient Aliens and passed out lol. It'd be nice if I can have that kind of energy and focus regularly for my workouts so I'm curious as to what I did differently yesterday other mixing the stuff with my pre workout. I also have been getting a lot more work done during the day, adrafinil is def doing its job.

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Last night I had a great workout, I had a lot more endurance and focus than usual. Not sure how much of that had to do with the noop's but I did mix my piracetam and a-gpc with my pre workout. I didn't feel lethargic or tired until I was finally ready for bed, watched some Ancient Aliens and passed out lol. It'd be nice if I can have that kind of energy and focus regularly for my workouts so I'm curious as to what I did differently yesterday other mixing the stuff with my pre workout. I also have been getting a lot more work done during the day, adrafinil is def doing its job.
I done Pira&Alpha GPC with Caffein and it's great! I don't know the exact dose since it's a pre mix I have.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
I done Pira&Alpha GPC with Caffein and it's great! I don't know the exact dose since it's a pre mix I have.
Well I mix up my own pre workout drink which has agmatine, CM, BA, creatine mono, 5mg yohimbine, 200mg caffeine, with gatorade powder and 1 cup green tea (made with 3 tea bags). Last night i threw in my 3g piracetam and 250mg a-gpc which I normally would take post workout.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Well I mix up my own pre workout drink which has agmatine, CM, BA, creatine mono, 5mg yohimbine, 200mg caffeine, with gatorade powder and 1 cup green tea (made with 3 tea bags). Last night i threw in my 3g piracetam and 250mg a-gpc which I normally would take post workout.
I should mention that this mix usually tastes alright but with the piracetam and a-gpc it was not so good lol...

alwaysfirst

Banned
Awards
Wow! That's a gangster pre workout!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's what I was thinking. I'd have no idea what was actually working or not. Between the yohimbe and caffiene, then the calming of the l-theanine and piracetam, my mind would be weird.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
That's what I was thinking. I'd have no idea what was actually working or not. Between the yohimbe and caffiene, then the calming of the l-theanine and piracetam, my mind would be weird.
Yea i mean that stack is usual for me minus the piracetam and the a-gpc. I'm going to try it again and see what I get but last night the gym went exceptionally well.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
So last night I was pretty tired, I still mixed in the a-gpc and piracetam with the pre workout drink but i decided to leave out the caffeine and yohimbine to make sure I could get some sleep, especially since i only did some light cardio. The focus was really good, typically I can't watch tv and read subtitles while on the elliptical but I did that with ease last night. I didn't notice the energy as much but I'm guessing that would have been different if I added in the caffeine and yohimbine.

Griz15

Awards
So last night I was pretty tired, I still mixed in the a-gpc and piracetam with the pre workout drink but i decided to leave out the caffeine and yohimbine to make sure I could get some sleep, especially since i only did some light cardio. The focus was really good, typically I can't watch tv and read subtitles while on the elliptical but I did that with ease last night. I didn't notice the energy as much but I'm guessing that would have been different if I added in the caffeine and yohimbine.
Yes, keep that caffeine and yohimbine in! That will help with the energy. It seems like the piracetam is finally starting to show some of it's effects!

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Went to the gym last night and did some sumo deadlifts. I added the caffeine and yohimbine back into the mix and sure enough i was firing on all cylinders lol. The focus of the piracetam combined with the energy of the yohimbine and caffeine is pretty awesome for the pre workout mix. I have 2 tubs of Focus XT on the way to replace the adrafinil in the AM and may use it as part of my pre workout at night. I'll probably run a separate log for that and see how it compares to what I'm doing now.

Griz15

Awards
Went to the gym last night and did some sumo deadlifts. I added the caffeine and yohimbine back into the mix and sure enough i was firing on all cylinders lol. The focus of the piracetam combined with the energy of the yohimbine and caffeine is pretty awesome for the pre workout mix. I have 2 tubs of Focus XT on the way to replace the adrafinil in the AM and may use it as part of my pre workout at night. I'll probably run a separate log for that and see how it compares to what I'm doing now.
Keep the log going! Like i said, racetams take 2-3 months to fully take effects.. so you don't want to start a brand new log after noticing the effects now. By the way, i hope you bought the caffeinated version of focus xt. I tried regular focus xt, and honestly i didn't like it. With the caffeine i think it would've made a huge difference. You know you can also even replace the adrafinil with Sulbatumine.. that mixed with caffeine is a very mild adderall feel. You wouldn't be disappointed.

mtinsideout

mtinsideout

Awards
  • Established
Keep the log going! Like i said, racetams take 2-3 months to fully take effects.. so you don't want to start a brand new log after noticing the effects now. By the way, i hope you bought the caffeinated version of focus xt. I tried regular focus xt, and honestly i didn't like it. With the caffeine i think it would've made a huge difference. You know you can also even replace the adrafinil with Sulbatumine.. that mixed with caffeine is a very mild adderall feel. You wouldn't be disappointed.
I've definitely considered this after reading somethings about sulbutiamine. I plan to keep this log going while doing the focus xt log and yes I did order with the caffeine lol. Also I think I'm going to try splitting the piracetam doses and take 2g in the AM and the other 2g later in the day.