Brain Candy log (adrafinil, piractam and alpha GPC) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Brain Candy log (adrafinil, piractam and alpha GPC)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    I done Pira&Alpha GPC with Caffein and it's great! I don't know the exact dose since it's a pre mix I have.
    Well I mix up my own pre workout drink which has agmatine, CM, BA, creatine mono, 5mg yohimbine, 200mg caffeine, with gatorade powder and 1 cup green tea (made with 3 tea bags). Last night i threw in my 3g piracetam and 250mg a-gpc which I normally would take post workout.

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Well I mix up my own pre workout drink which has agmatine, CM, BA, creatine mono, 5mg yohimbine, 200mg caffeine, with gatorade powder and 1 cup green tea (made with 3 tea bags). Last night i threw in my 3g piracetam and 250mg a-gpc which I normally would take post workout.
    I should mention that this mix usually tastes alright but with the piracetam and a-gpc it was not so good lol...
  3. Advanced Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Wow! That's a gangster pre workout!
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That's what I was thinking. I'd have no idea what was actually working or not. Between the yohimbe and caffiene, then the calming of the l-theanine and piracetam, my mind would be weird.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    That's what I was thinking. I'd have no idea what was actually working or not. Between the yohimbe and caffiene, then the calming of the l-theanine and piracetam, my mind would be weird.
    Yea i mean that stack is usual for me minus the piracetam and the a-gpc. I'm going to try it again and see what I get but last night the gym went exceptionally well.
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

So last night I was pretty tired, I still mixed in the a-gpc and piracetam with the pre workout drink but i decided to leave out the caffeine and yohimbine to make sure I could get some sleep, especially since i only did some light cardio. The focus was really good, typically I can't watch tv and read subtitles while on the elliptical but I did that with ease last night. I didn't notice the energy as much but I'm guessing that would have been different if I added in the caffeine and yohimbine.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  7. New Member

So last night I was pretty tired, I still mixed in the a-gpc and piracetam with the pre workout drink but i decided to leave out the caffeine and yohimbine to make sure I could get some sleep, especially since i only did some light cardio. The focus was really good, typically I can't watch tv and read subtitles while on the elliptical but I did that with ease last night. I didn't notice the energy as much but I'm guessing that would have been different if I added in the caffeine and yohimbine.
    Yes, keep that caffeine and yohimbine in! That will help with the energy. It seems like the piracetam is finally starting to show some of it's effects!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Went to the gym last night and did some sumo deadlifts. I added the caffeine and yohimbine back into the mix and sure enough i was firing on all cylinders lol. The focus of the piracetam combined with the energy of the yohimbine and caffeine is pretty awesome for the pre workout mix. I have 2 tubs of Focus XT on the way to replace the adrafinil in the AM and may use it as part of my pre workout at night. I'll probably run a separate log for that and see how it compares to what I'm doing now.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html
  9. New Member

Went to the gym last night and did some sumo deadlifts. I added the caffeine and yohimbine back into the mix and sure enough i was firing on all cylinders lol. The focus of the piracetam combined with the energy of the yohimbine and caffeine is pretty awesome for the pre workout mix. I have 2 tubs of Focus XT on the way to replace the adrafinil in the AM and may use it as part of my pre workout at night. I'll probably run a separate log for that and see how it compares to what I'm doing now.
    Keep the log going! Like i said, racetams take 2-3 months to fully take effects.. so you don't want to start a brand new log after noticing the effects now. By the way, i hope you bought the caffeinated version of focus xt. I tried regular focus xt, and honestly i didn't like it. With the caffeine i think it would've made a huge difference. You know you can also even replace the adrafinil with Sulbatumine.. that mixed with caffeine is a very mild adderall feel. You wouldn't be disappointed.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Griz15 View Post
    Keep the log going! Like i said, racetams take 2-3 months to fully take effects.. so you don't want to start a brand new log after noticing the effects now. By the way, i hope you bought the caffeinated version of focus xt. I tried regular focus xt, and honestly i didn't like it. With the caffeine i think it would've made a huge difference. You know you can also even replace the adrafinil with Sulbatumine.. that mixed with caffeine is a very mild adderall feel. You wouldn't be disappointed.
    I've definitely considered this after reading somethings about sulbutiamine. I plan to keep this log going while doing the focus xt log and yes I did order with the caffeine lol. Also I think I'm going to try splitting the piracetam doses and take 2g in the AM and the other 2g later in the day.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Clear your inbox when you get a chance.
  12. New Member

Clear your inbox when you get a chance.
    done
  13. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

So I didn't get a chance to try splitting the dose of piracetam like I had hoped this past weekend. Had a lot going on with halloween parties and trying to get in my workouts. So far I'm liking the piracetam in the pre workout, it seems to really help with my focus. My focus XT also came in over the weekend and tried it on Sunday. So I put in agmatine, BA, CM, LCLT, creatine mono, piracetam, a-gpc and the cup of triple brewed green tea (I left out the yohimbine for now). The workout was great but the taste of the cotton candy flavor is not that good, it is a bit sweet for my liking. Once I drank it down to about a 1/4 of what I had I added water to it again and it actually started to taste good at that point. Had an awesome workout with it, felt very focused and like i could keep going for a while. This morning at work I took about 3/4 of a scoop of the FXT to start my morning, I'll report back on if it is good for a typical work day.
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I just remembered I skipped out on my piracetam last night, shouldn't be a big deal though just have to take it tonight. I'm going to have to skip the piracetam a few days while i'm vacation, I'm leaving in like 2 weeks. I could bring it with me but I'm not sure what I would put it in since its powder lol... Focus XT seems to be working out pretty well for work actually, I'm taking a half scoop in the AM and half scoop after lunch. The only problem is the cotton candy flavor is very sweet to the point where it really isn't enjoyable. I took 150mg adrafinil this morning because I had an early morning meeting, it does play well with the FXT. I plan on using the adrafinil no more than once a week from here on out unless I have a really bad day or something serious at work.
  15. Advanced Member

Can you take Piracetam late? I have to take it early in the day otherwise I can't sleep, specially if I take it with caffeine.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Can you take Piracetam late? I have to take it early in the day otherwise I can't sleep, specially if I take it with caffeine.
    Initially the piracetam was making me drowsy so it only made sense for me to take it at night. Since I've been mixing it with my pre workout (which has some caffeine) this hasn't been an issue.
  17. Advanced Member

Initially the piracetam was making me drowsy so it only made sense for me to take it at night. Since I've been mixing it with my pre workout (which has some caffeine) this hasn't been an issue.
    Wow, drowsy?! I'm not sure it's supposed to do that..?
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

That is generally what it does. When I would take it, I could fall asleep for hours afterwards. It is a very lethargic noot.
  19. New Member

Agreed with the above post. It's meant for focus and memory, not energy. Like sitting down and studying or reading a book it's great. On its own without caffeine or anything to help you with energy, it can cause you to be pretty lethargic. That's why it's perfect to be stacked with.
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

At the moment nothing new to report. Things are going good using the FXT piracetam and a-gpc, last night I used that combo with some BA, agmatine, CM, LCLT and 25mg of DMAA (I was tired last night and needed a little boost) needless to say this did the trick and I had a great workout. I ran low on time at the gym so I had to be quicker than usual but at least I got it in. After I got home I wouldn't have had a problem sleeping but i happen to catch Ancient Aliens so I stayed up to watch it for a bit, love that show lol... Also @Griz15 clear your inbox when you get a chance.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Nothing much to report... I almost forgot to take the piracetam again last night but I got it in just before going to bed. This morning I feel really tired, not sure it is because of taking the piracetam before bed or maybe it is the slight cold I have getting worse. Either way I'll probably still hit the gym tonight to do the close grip bench press and/or some light cardio. All depends on how I feel. I may take a clariton D to try keep my day going without the fatigue, I'd take the adrafinil but the clariton may help relieve a bit of my sinus issues as well and I don't think mixing the 2 is a wise choice.
  22. New Member

Nothing much to report... I almost forgot to take the piracetam again last night but I got it in just before going to bed. This morning I feel really tired, not sure it is because of taking the piracetam before bed or maybe it is the slight cold I have getting worse. Either way I'll probably still hit the gym tonight to do the close grip bench press and/or some light cardio. All depends on how I feel. I may take a clariton D to try keep my day going without the fatigue, I'd take the adrafinil but the clariton may help relieve a bit of my sinus issues as well and I don't think mixing the 2 is a wise choice.

I cleared my inbox for you.
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'0"  210 lbs.

LOL, if I were just a little more immature the comments are stacking in my brain.
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Nothing new to report, things are still rocking and rolling. I got a good workout in last night even though I was tired as hell before hitting the gym. Woke up this morning tired again, not sure if the piracetam is starting to work differently now or what. I'm goign to have to try taking it in the AM to see how it goes. I may resort to some adrafinil this morning since I got some stuff at work to do and I really need to be alert and focused today.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

I thought you guys might appreciate this.. Happy Friday lol

http://imgur.com/gallery/HYpFZCP
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

So today is a big day, I'm going to try the piracetam at work and see how it goes. I haven't noticed the tired feeling taking it at night lately so I figure I'll try taking it after lunch and see how it goes.
  27. New Member

So today is a big day, I'm going to try the piracetam at work and see how it goes. I haven't noticed the tired feeling taking it at night lately so I figure I'll try taking it after lunch and see how it goes.
    Could you post a picture of 150mg of Adrafinil for me? I lost my scale, and i just bought some. I've been taking somewhere between 200-300mg of it i believe (a quarter of a capsule), and i haven't noticed any positive effects honestly. Maybe i'm taking too much or i have a high tolerance to stimulants from my adderall days. I just feel lethargic when i take the adrafinil, but i noticed it makes me want to do more things, like hit the gym immediately or go play some basketball... besides for the fact i feel 10x more tired while working out on it.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Could you post a picture of 150mg of Adrafinil for me? I lost my scale, and i just bought some. I've been taking somewhere between 200-300mg of it i believe (a quarter of a capsule), and i haven't noticed any positive effects honestly. Maybe i'm taking too much or i have a high tolerance to stimulants from my adderall days. I just feel lethargic when i take the adrafinil, but i noticed it makes me want to do more things, like hit the gym immediately or go play some basketball... besides for the fact i feel 10x more tired while working out on it.
    Yea I'll take a picture and make sure I have something else so you can scale the size from the pic. A lot of people report using higher doses of adrafinil anywhere between 600-1200mg's a day (in multiple doses spaced a few hours apart)... I feel the 150mg and it doesn't give me a jittery or over stimmed feeling so I can still take my cup of coffee or even pre workout with it.
  29. Advanced Member

Keep up the good work, you're doing great with all the updates!

I noticed I don't get to much out of Pira without Caffein...
  30. New Member

Thanks. Yeah maybe ill just try using more. Out of all the nootropics ive used, i have never used adrafinil. I haven't been on noots for about 6 months now actually.. i just got myself some pramiracetam and adrafinil. One i haven't tried, and the other, pramiracetam, i had last time actually worked and i lost it on vacation.. lol. Bit of a bummer since i only took it for a week.
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Name:  image-3186276278.jpg
Views: 162
Size:  414.2 KB

This photo shows one level scoop of adrafinil at 40mg
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Thanks. Yeah maybe ill just try using more. Out of all the nootropics ive used, i have never used adrafinil. I haven't been on noots for about 6 months now actually.. i just got myself some pramiracetam and adrafinil. One i haven't tried, and the other, pramiracetam, i had last time actually worked and i lost it on vacation.. lol. Bit of a bummer since i only took it for a week.
    Just an FYI, adrafinil is something to use on an "as needed" basis. Long term it isn't good for the liver similar to most headache medicines. It is something more to use when you know you are about to have a long day or are tired. I've used about 100mg once pre workout and I'd have to say combined with a decent pre workout formula and this stuff really works wonders in the gym.
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

So I finally took the full dose of piracetam after lunch at work yesterday and I think it went very well. No drowsy feeling or anything and I think it may have helped me focus a bit. I do know that I have got a lot done between yesterday and today, hopefully I can push through this week and then I'll be on my vacation. Probably won't update much next week but when i get back I'll be sure to check in. Workouts are still going good, I got home late from work last night but still managed to get my workout in though I admit I was really tired when I got to the gym. Most likely the daylight savings time getting to me a bit making me feel tired since it is getting darker earlier in the day.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

So far the piracetam, FXT and alpha GPC stack is going very well. Yesterday, today and tomorrow I'll be using 200-300mg of adrafinil in the morning to help push through the work load I have to finish before going on vacation next week. Unfortunately I will likely have to stop taking everything for the 5 days that I'm gone but I'll be right back on it when I get back. Hopefully the drowsiness from the piracetam won't come back as result of taking time off of it...
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Sorry for the lack of update I've been super busy at work this past week. Everything is still going good been very focused and getting a lot done considering the circumstances at work right now. I feel as if the FXT, adrafinil, piracetam and a-gpc combo has really helped me jump some serious hurtles this week. Normally I'd stumble a bit with this workload but instead I feel more like "just do it already" mentality.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Finally back from vacation and managed to hit the the gym yesterday with FXT, piracetam and a-gpc. I had a great workout and started up a new routine consisting of 3 full body workouts per week, 3 days for cardio/HIIT and 1 day off. We'll see how that plays out but it should help shed some fat gained from the vacation. I placed an order for more adrafinil and some sulbutiamine, I'll follow up with how that works out.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  170 lbs.

Thanks for keeping us up to date

Thank-you for the reps btw. When I can figure out how to rep back I will. It's good to see the log is still going strong.
  38. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Zurg View Post
    Thank-you for the reps btw. When I can figure out how to rep back I will. It's good to see the log is still going strong.
    No prob thanks for checking out the log. Still waiting on my order so I should have an update after the weekend. Hoping sulbutiamine is as good as people say it is
  39. New Member

No prob thanks for checking out the log. Still waiting on my order so I should have an update after the weekend. Hoping sulbutiamine is as good as people say it is
    I personally love it. I take it with my Prami so i don't get tired. It gives me so much energy for about 7 hours. I take around 800mg of it a day. If you think any of the noots you have now taste bad, wait until you try sulbutiamine without it capsuled... I tried it once in a glass of OJ and after i swallowed the first sip it came right back up lol. Im not sure if this is just my body or not, but i noticed adrafinil and sulb do not mix too well. I take adrafinil once a week now, if that, usually i don't even need it because i already get enough energy from my other noots. But whenever i take adrafinil when im on sulb i get EXTREMELY tired, like a caffeine crash or something. It's probably just too much, so i dont really take the adrafinil anymore. Have you had any alcohol while on this stack of yours? I noticed that every time i try to drink, i get drunk extremely fast, or sick to my stomach. This only occurs with liquor. I had a few beers the other night with some people, was completely fine.. had a glass of vodka (usually one glass just gives me a nice buzz) but i ended up blacking out and the next day i was badly hungover. Was one of the weirdest things. All i take is Sulb,Pramiracetam, and a capsuled supplement containing agpc,caffeine,alcar,vinpocetin e,and some B vitamins. Not sure which would enhance the effects of liquor(Maybe the Prami). Ohh one last thing i forgot to note. Sulbutiamine gives me a HUGE appetite. I prefer it, since i'm bulking right now anyways, but just make sure to stay away from the junk food because you will want it badly lol.
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  220 lbs.

Man you are right about sulbutiamine being pretty nasty... Usually coffee will hide tastes pretty well but I still had a tough time getting sulbutiamine down. I took about 100mg Friday night just to make sure I didn't have any allergy to it and Saturday I tried 500mg which didn't seem to do much. I tried 1g yesterday and still didn't feel much of anything from it. Also yes I noticed since starting the noots my alcohol tolerance has gone down, after just a beer I start to feel like i drank 3... Strange feeling since I can usually hold my liquor pretty well but hey that just makes it cheaper to go and have a good time lol. I always crave junk food so I can't imagine sulb affecting me in that way. I'm curious as to how other people dose sulb and what they take with it to get the alert and awake feeling many report. I took it with a shake that had MCT oil in it so I would think I had the fat soluble aspect covered. Other than that nothing new to report, the next few days at work I'll be busy so I have the the adrafinil and FXT ready to go.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Push50's Alphamine and Alpha T-2 cut Log
    By Push50 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-31-2013, 02:25 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 07:37 PM
  3. Replies: 98
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 04:32 AM
  4. piracetam and alpha GPC longterm,,issues?
    By comacho in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 08:51 AM