Brain Candy log (adrafinil, piractam and alpha GPC)

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    Adrafinil plus demiurge makes by far the best studying combination I've ever used. I'd caution those tolerant to stims to work their way up with the dosing as they are both stimulatory, but the focus is unreal.
    I can only imagine.

2. Subbed! Can someone please aware me with a few links to explain these compounds and other similar compounds, usage, dosages etc.

Perhaps my employer will write them up as a business expense. He's a nice guy.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by Zurg View Post
    Subbed! Can someone please aware me with a few links to explain these compounds and other similar compounds, usage, dosages etc.

Perhaps my employer will write them up as a business expense. He's a nice guy.
    Google them and that should explain everything. You can nuy all of them on amazon
    Quote Originally Posted by iparatroop View Post
    I'm usually crying when people take naked pictures of me. Fcuking childhood.

4. Hey guys so here we go on week 2!! Over the weekend I messed with the dosages a bit and here's what I found.

Adrafinil at 150mg seems to be really great, I really didn't notice much at difference from 100mg to 125mg.

The piracetam at 3g is still making me feel tired when taken early in the day even with the split dose of a-gpc at 250mg.

I'll continue to mess with the dosages of the piracetam and a-gpc this coming weekend. In the meantime I'll keep the 3g dose of piracetam post workout. Also I forgot to note the powders don't seem to be as bad if mixed in with coffee. I had a 16oz quick check coffee and put the stuff in there and couldn't really taste much of difference and that was the full 3g piracetam, 250mg a-gpc and 150mg adrafinil

5. Quote Originally Posted by cdiblasi View Post
    Surprised you got so much out of adrafinil at 50 mg... took 50 mg today for the first time and fell asleep two hours later.
    Keep in mind I was still dosing the 10mg of yohimbine and a cup of coffee. They likely all gave each other a little boost to enhance the effects. This week I'm leaving out the yohimbine so it will be different.
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

6. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post

Adrafinil at 150mg seems to be really great, I really didn't notice much at difference from 100mg to 125mg.
    Could you speak to this a bit more with respect to the 'really great' part? Curious if you can define the effects if you don't mind - tx

7. Quote Originally Posted by sdunlimited View Post
    Could you speak to this a bit more with respect to the 'really great' part? Curious if you can define the effects if you don't mind - tx
    It's very much like a mild adderall minus the jitters. Awake, alert, focused... All the things I was really hoping to get out of this stuff. Also it seems to last longer at this dose, I noticed the effects didn't dip after I ate lunch which is what was happening to me last week. Sorry I should have elaborated more on that before lol...
    Follow me on my log to life and lift: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/229476-mtinsideouts-log-life.html

8. So far not much else new to report on. Loving the energy and focus from the adrafinil, it is definitely helping me take on all the tasks that work is throwing at me. I can actually see adrafinil being useful in the gym for the focus and energy it provides, very impressive stuff. The only issue is that it does put some strain on the liver which is why it can't be used on a regular basis. After another week or so I'll have to come off of it and probably use focus xt as a substitute until I can get by without anything but my coffee again lol. I'll definitely have to get more of it though to keep on hand for those rough days at work.

9. Last night I had a great workout, I had a lot more endurance and focus than usual. Not sure how much of that had to do with the noop's but I did mix my piracetam and a-gpc with my pre workout. I didn't feel lethargic or tired until I was finally ready for bed, watched some Ancient Aliens and passed out lol. It'd be nice if I can have that kind of energy and focus regularly for my workouts so I'm curious as to what I did differently yesterday other mixing the stuff with my pre workout. I also have been getting a lot more work done during the day, adrafinil is def doing its job.

10. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Last night I had a great workout, I had a lot more endurance and focus than usual. Not sure how much of that had to do with the noop's but I did mix my piracetam and a-gpc with my pre workout. I didn't feel lethargic or tired until I was finally ready for bed, watched some Ancient Aliens and passed out lol. It'd be nice if I can have that kind of energy and focus regularly for my workouts so I'm curious as to what I did differently yesterday other mixing the stuff with my pre workout. I also have been getting a lot more work done during the day, adrafinil is def doing its job.
    I done Pira&Alpha GPC with Caffein and it's great! I don't know the exact dose since it's a pre mix I have.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    I done Pira&Alpha GPC with Caffein and it's great! I don't know the exact dose since it's a pre mix I have.
    Well I mix up my own pre workout drink which has agmatine, CM, BA, creatine mono, 5mg yohimbine, 200mg caffeine, with gatorade powder and 1 cup green tea (made with 3 tea bags). Last night i threw in my 3g piracetam and 250mg a-gpc which I normally would take post workout.

12. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Well I mix up my own pre workout drink which has agmatine, CM, BA, creatine mono, 5mg yohimbine, 200mg caffeine, with gatorade powder and 1 cup green tea (made with 3 tea bags). Last night i threw in my 3g piracetam and 250mg a-gpc which I normally would take post workout.
    I should mention that this mix usually tastes alright but with the piracetam and a-gpc it was not so good lol...

13. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Wow! That's a gangster pre workout!

14. That's what I was thinking. I'd have no idea what was actually working or not. Between the yohimbe and caffiene, then the calming of the l-theanine and piracetam, my mind would be weird.

15. Quote Originally Posted by kisaj View Post
    That's what I was thinking. I'd have no idea what was actually working or not. Between the yohimbe and caffiene, then the calming of the l-theanine and piracetam, my mind would be weird.
    Yea i mean that stack is usual for me minus the piracetam and the a-gpc. I'm going to try it again and see what I get but last night the gym went exceptionally well.

16. So last night I was pretty tired, I still mixed in the a-gpc and piracetam with the pre workout drink but i decided to leave out the caffeine and yohimbine to make sure I could get some sleep, especially since i only did some light cardio. The focus was really good, typically I can't watch tv and read subtitles while on the elliptical but I did that with ease last night. I didn't notice the energy as much but I'm guessing that would have been different if I added in the caffeine and yohimbine.

17. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    So last night I was pretty tired, I still mixed in the a-gpc and piracetam with the pre workout drink but i decided to leave out the caffeine and yohimbine to make sure I could get some sleep, especially since i only did some light cardio. The focus was really good, typically I can't watch tv and read subtitles while on the elliptical but I did that with ease last night. I didn't notice the energy as much but I'm guessing that would have been different if I added in the caffeine and yohimbine.
    Yes, keep that caffeine and yohimbine in! That will help with the energy. It seems like the piracetam is finally starting to show some of it's effects!

18. Went to the gym last night and did some sumo deadlifts. I added the caffeine and yohimbine back into the mix and sure enough i was firing on all cylinders lol. The focus of the piracetam combined with the energy of the yohimbine and caffeine is pretty awesome for the pre workout mix. I have 2 tubs of Focus XT on the way to replace the adrafinil in the AM and may use it as part of my pre workout at night. I'll probably run a separate log for that and see how it compares to what I'm doing now.

19. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Went to the gym last night and did some sumo deadlifts. I added the caffeine and yohimbine back into the mix and sure enough i was firing on all cylinders lol. The focus of the piracetam combined with the energy of the yohimbine and caffeine is pretty awesome for the pre workout mix. I have 2 tubs of Focus XT on the way to replace the adrafinil in the AM and may use it as part of my pre workout at night. I'll probably run a separate log for that and see how it compares to what I'm doing now.
    Keep the log going! Like i said, racetams take 2-3 months to fully take effects.. so you don't want to start a brand new log after noticing the effects now. By the way, i hope you bought the caffeinated version of focus xt. I tried regular focus xt, and honestly i didn't like it. With the caffeine i think it would've made a huge difference. You know you can also even replace the adrafinil with Sulbatumine.. that mixed with caffeine is a very mild adderall feel. You wouldn't be disappointed.

20. Quote Originally Posted by Griz15 View Post
    Keep the log going! Like i said, racetams take 2-3 months to fully take effects.. so you don't want to start a brand new log after noticing the effects now. By the way, i hope you bought the caffeinated version of focus xt. I tried regular focus xt, and honestly i didn't like it. With the caffeine i think it would've made a huge difference. You know you can also even replace the adrafinil with Sulbatumine.. that mixed with caffeine is a very mild adderall feel. You wouldn't be disappointed.
    I've definitely considered this after reading somethings about sulbutiamine. I plan to keep this log going while doing the focus xt log and yes I did order with the caffeine lol. Also I think I'm going to try splitting the piracetam doses and take 2g in the AM and the other 2g later in the day.

21. Quote Originally Posted by Griz15 View Post
    Clear your inbox when you get a chance.

22. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Clear your inbox when you get a chance.
    done

23. So I didn't get a chance to try splitting the dose of piracetam like I had hoped this past weekend. Had a lot going on with halloween parties and trying to get in my workouts. So far I'm liking the piracetam in the pre workout, it seems to really help with my focus. My focus XT also came in over the weekend and tried it on Sunday. So I put in agmatine, BA, CM, LCLT, creatine mono, piracetam, a-gpc and the cup of triple brewed green tea (I left out the yohimbine for now). The workout was great but the taste of the cotton candy flavor is not that good, it is a bit sweet for my liking. Once I drank it down to about a 1/4 of what I had I added water to it again and it actually started to taste good at that point. Had an awesome workout with it, felt very focused and like i could keep going for a while. This morning at work I took about 3/4 of a scoop of the FXT to start my morning, I'll report back on if it is good for a typical work day.

24. I just remembered I skipped out on my piracetam last night, shouldn't be a big deal though just have to take it tonight. I'm going to have to skip the piracetam a few days while i'm vacation, I'm leaving in like 2 weeks. I could bring it with me but I'm not sure what I would put it in since its powder lol... Focus XT seems to be working out pretty well for work actually, I'm taking a half scoop in the AM and half scoop after lunch. The only problem is the cotton candy flavor is very sweet to the point where it really isn't enjoyable. I took 150mg adrafinil this morning because I had an early morning meeting, it does play well with the FXT. I plan on using the adrafinil no more than once a week from here on out unless I have a really bad day or something serious at work.

25. Can you take Piracetam late? I have to take it early in the day otherwise I can't sleep, specially if I take it with caffeine.

26. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    Can you take Piracetam late? I have to take it early in the day otherwise I can't sleep, specially if I take it with caffeine.
    Initially the piracetam was making me drowsy so it only made sense for me to take it at night. Since I've been mixing it with my pre workout (which has some caffeine) this hasn't been an issue.

27. Quote Originally Posted by mtinsideout View Post
    Initially the piracetam was making me drowsy so it only made sense for me to take it at night. Since I've been mixing it with my pre workout (which has some caffeine) this hasn't been an issue.
    Wow, drowsy?! I'm not sure it's supposed to do that..?

28. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    That is generally what it does. When I would take it, I could fall asleep for hours afterwards. It is a very lethargic noot.

29. Quote Originally Posted by alwaysfirst View Post
    Agreed with the above post. It's meant for focus and memory, not energy. Like sitting down and studying or reading a book it's great. On its own without caffeine or anything to help you with energy, it can cause you to be pretty lethargic. That's why it's perfect to be stacked with.

30. At the moment nothing new to report. Things are going good using the FXT piracetam and a-gpc, last night I used that combo with some BA, agmatine, CM, LCLT and 25mg of DMAA (I was tired last night and needed a little boost) needless to say this did the trick and I had a great workout. I ran low on time at the gym so I had to be quicker than usual but at least I got it in. After I got home I wouldn't have had a problem sleeping but i happen to catch Ancient Aliens so I stayed up to watch it for a bit, love that show lol... Also @Griz15 clear your inbox when you get a chance.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Push50's Alphamine and Alpha T-2 cut Log
    By Push50 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-31-2013, 04:25 PM
  2. Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-18-2012, 09:37 PM
  3. Replies: 98
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 06:32 AM
  4. piracetam and alpha GPC longterm,,issues?
    By comacho in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-15-2009, 10:51 AM