Buffed with "Fortitude" by ANS

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Thanks southpaw23 and ANS for allowing me to log/review of "Fortitude" a new natural test booster.

Link:

ANS Performance Fortitude (120 capsules): Discount Fortitude Supplements

I'm 43 years old and currently run a 4 day split. I usually alternate heavy training with high volume every 4-6 weeks. I sprinkle cardio in a few times a week mostly rope jumping or running out side. My goals are just to stay strong. With a wife , family and full time stress ridden job it's not a easy task to make gains.

Now with this product I'm expecting to see a slight strength boost , enhanced sleep and some positive lean mass gains. I will be eating a little above BMR .

Testofen products have always treated me well so the addition of some of the other compounds should make for a nice 30 day run.

Boron
A recent scientific study demonstrated that supplementing with 10mg of elemental boron per day can increase free testosterone levels within 7 days.

Long Jack 100:1 extract

This hyper-potent extract of Eurycoma longifolia root has a two-fold action. It elevates free testosterone levels by helping product more of its precursor hormone DHEA. Long Jack also helps suppress the activity of the Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG). SHBG levels increase in the blood with age, and this protein binds free testosterone and prevents it from actively providing any downstream benefits.

Very interested since I've never tried either.

Currently : Log Start
12% EST Body Fat

I don't usually max out anymore but each week I'll try and best the big 3 lifts (Bench , Squat , Deadlift).
I took my first dose Friday and nothing to really report after 3 days. That good maple smell of the capsule lets you know it's potent.
I will update Tuesday night.

Thanks all

Raize

Awards
Congrats on keeping up with your fitness!

Regarding your post: I am curious as to where you acquired the information regarding "Long Jack also helps suppress the activity of the Sex Hormone Binding Globulin (SHBG)"? I have not heard that but will be interesting if confirmed true. As a 40something myself, I agree that SHBG increases with age!

Also, your statement "It elevates free testosterone levels by helping product more of its precursor hormone DHEA" seems incorrect. DHEA is a precursor hormone to Androstenedione, which is a precursor hormone to Testosterone. Perhaps Long Jack improves the production of DHEA? I haven't heard that, but it would be interesting and make more sense...although I may be misunderstanding the statement.

As I understand it, Boron is and has been a good item to supplement with, as it's RDA's are not often easily reached in today's diet (similar to Zinc).

I don't mean to sound picky on your post, however I know first-hand how hard it is to stay in shape post-40 years of age and anything with legitimate credibility, I'm very interested in. I just thought I'd clear up a couple questions I before looking into the product further.

Thanks for any clarification, and keep up with the good fight!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here for the party! Should begin to see/feel some of the effects in about a week's time, especially libido.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
So 5 days in haven't noticed too much other then some pretty vivid dreams.

Perhaps a slight leaning effect. I'm eating above maintenance and didn't gain during the 5 days. Gym sessions have been good even though I had some cappy sleep the past 3 days.

When I've taken fenugreek in the past it usually takes about 10 days to start feeling it.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Perhaps a slight leaning effect. I'm eating above maintenance and didn't gain during the 5 days. Gym sessions have been good even though I had some cappy sleep the past 3 days.

When I've taken fenugreek in the past it usually takes about 10 days to start feeling it.

For me it was comparable to Triazole, in that I felt a libido boost come on after about a week. Two weeks in I noted an increase in strength. Fours weeks in I leaned out a bit. Those were my results in about 4 weeks time.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

just checking to see how fortitude is treating you...i got mine today and will start tomorrow...

question..are you dosing before workouts or in the evening before bed on a empty?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Following the directions. I don't think it really matters though. I guess it would be possible it could give you a pre work out boost. I like fenugreek before bed because of the wild dreams.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Following the directions. I don't think it really matters though. I guess it would be possible it could give you a pre work out boost. I like fenugreek before bed because of the wild dreams.
macuna seems to be the only thing that gives me wild/vivid dreams...

i like fenugreek for the huge boost in libido.....at 55 a huge boost in libido is priceless, lol.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
So far the biggest things I've noticed is some increased energy in the gym. No strength increases but a definite increase in libido.

The libido increases are pretty strong waking me up in the middle of the night twice this week.

I've seen increased ability to do more reps but not necessarily more weight.

Also noticed a small increase in hunger.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
So far the biggest things I've noticed is some increased energy in the gym. No strength increases but a definite increase in libido.

The libido increases are pretty strong waking me up in the middle of the night twice this week.

very happy to hear of the libido boost, but i was pretty much expecting that....excited to hear about increased hunger, i am on my 1st bulk in a long time!!!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You're about a week in, right Rob?

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
You're about a week in, right Rob?
9 days. I'm going to go a bit heavy tomorrow and see how I feel.

I for sure have increased stamina, pretty weird dreams, hunger increases and increase in sex drive.

I'm looking for it to kick in hard in the next few days.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
9 days. I'm going to go a bit heavy tomorrow and see how I feel.

I for sure have increased stamina, pretty weird dreams, hunger increases and increase in sex drive.

I'm looking for it to kick in hard in the next few days.
Very nice! How are you taking it? I was taking mine preworkout.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
I'm taking 4 about 45 minutes before bed.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Ok so two weeks in :

Dosing 4 caps before bed. The biggest thing so far I've noticed is increased libido, enhanced sleep, recovery, hunger increases and endurance. Nothing significant strength wise but I've been a bit short tempered more the past 5 days.

I'm going to dose pre workout to finish up and see what's noticeable.

Up a pound with no change diet wise.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok so two weeks in :

Dosing 4 caps before bed. The biggest thing so far I've noticed is increased libido, enhanced sleep, recovery, hunger increases and endurance. Nothing significant strength wise but I've been a bit short tempered more the past 5 days.

I'm going to dose pre workout to finish up and see what's noticeable.

Up a pound with no change diet wise.
Great results so far. I ran two bottles, taking 4 caps preworkout the entire time, however, I never ran a dosing comparison. I'm be curious to see how that treats you. Great log thus far.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
First week down dosing pre workout.

A little more aggression this week. Starting to see some strength gains. Good sleep continues add does the hunger increase.

Got my body weight for 25 reps on the bench I was happy about that. Much more attitude this week.

I would assume you need about 10-14 days to start seeing some positives in the gym. This would stack nicely with a good AI.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First week down dosing pre workout.

A little more aggression this week. Starting to see some strength gains. Good sleep continues add does the hunger increase.

Got my body weight for 25 reps on the bench I was happy about that. Much more attitude this week.

I would assume you need about 10-14 days to start seeing some positives in the gym. This would stack nicely with a good AI.
Effects for me kicked in around week two and Fortitude will definitely stack well with an AI!

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Some great workouts this past week. Got in morning afternoon sessions twice. Feeling real strong and real sore. Very happy with fortitude. One of the better natural test boosters I've used. I would recommend running this for 8 weeks and stacking with a AI. Stand alone though it's very good.

I'll get a final review in this week.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some great workouts this past week. Got in morning afternoon sessions twice. Feeling real strong and real sore. Very happy with fortitude. One of the better natural test boosters I've used. I would recommend running this for 8 weeks and stacking with a AI. Stand alone though it's very good.

I'll get a final review in this week.
Thanks Rob. Great log! Sounds like Fortitude has definitely treated you well! Looking forward to your final review.

roblasane

roblasane

Awards
Final review on "Fortitude" by ANS

I used Fortitude dosed in 2 ways : 2 weeks before bed and 2 weeks Pre-workout.

I found for me dosing before bed gave me the best results. I had some pretty wild dreams around day 4 and they continued for me most nights. This also provided the greatest result libido wise.

Gym translation I saw some effects around week 2. Increases in endurance and power were noticed around day 14-16. A nice overall well being feeling also kicked in around week 2.

I didn't notice much pre workout. Nothing negative but nothing too positive either.

My take:

I enjoyed Fortitude very much I feel it's one of the better natural test boosters out . Are you going to put on 5 pounds of muscle?? NO . This being a natural product you just expect to maybe get a edge and this product provides it. I did increase my 1 rep max on squats (nice bonus).

I recommend getting 2 bottles and running this for 8 weeks to really see some good results. Also stacking with a AI would really help give you a nice boost. The older you are the more you will get out of Fortitude.

Get some Fortitude you will get a nice natural test boost and a excellent boost in libido .

I finished up 2 pounds and felt stronger and leaner.

Thanks Southpaw23 and the people at ANS

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Final review on "Fortitude" by ANS

I used Fortitude dosed in 2 ways : 2 weeks before bed and 2 weeks Pre-workout.

I found for me dosing before bed gave me the best results. I had some pretty wild dreams around day 4 and they continued for me most nights. This also provided the greatest result libido wise.

Gym translation I saw some effects around week 2. Increases in endurance and power were noticed around day 14-16. A nice overall well being feeling also kicked in around week 2.

I didn't notice much pre workout. Nothing negative but nothing too positive either.

My take:

I enjoyed Fortitude very much I feel it's one of the better natural test boosters out . Are you going to put on 5 pounds of muscle?? NO . This being a natural product you just expect to maybe get a edge and this product provides it. I did increase my 1 rep max on squats (nice bonus).

I recommend getting 2 bottles and running this for 8 weeks to really see some good results. Also stacking with a AI would really help give you a nice boost. The older you are the more you will get out of Fortitude.

Get some Fortitude you will get a nice natural test boost and a excellent boost in libido .

I finished up 2 pounds and felt stronger and leaner.

Thanks Southpaw23 and the people at ANS
Rob, firstly, great log and awesome final review! Running Fortitude for a period of 8 weeks myself, I can attest to everything you noted above. I can't wait to see what people think of Fortitude when they run it for 8 weeks. Thanks again!