STIMUL8ed!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... Last
  1. STIMUL8ed!!!


    Day 1: Oct. 2nd

    Open the tub of excellence today,and stoked to tryout STIMUL8 by FINAFLEX.

    MIXABILITY: Super easy no shaker ball needed,practically dissolves upon contact with water.

    FLAVOR: Amazing green apple flavor, with NO bitter aftertaste.

    SENSATION: MINOR tingling sensation not like other products I have used that caused me to pause my workout to scratch my face.

    STIM: Super pumped before during and after, great appetite suppression too.

    Day 1 Workout: Triceps, Calves, Abs

    Cardio 20 min Bike

    150 each side abdominal twist with 25lbs weightplate.

    Tricep pushdown with rope: 2 warm up sets x10 reps. 3 triple dropsets x10 reps each. Starting at 65,45,30lbs.

    Close grip benchpress: 1 warm-up set x12 reps. 3 triple dropsets x12 reps. Starting with 135,115,105lbs.

    Triceps extensions using rope handle: 2 warmup sets x12 reps. 3 triple dropsets x 10 reps. Starting with 55,40,35lbs.

    Calf raises: 7 sets x 15 reps using BB @145lbs.

    Weighted setups: decline bench 4 sets x 20 reps with 35 lbs plate.

    Hanging leg raises: 3 sets x 15 reps.

    150 abdominal twist weighted.

    20 min freestyle swim.


  2. First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!
    •   
       


  3. Thanks for the sample!
    I had no way to measure it, and I think I took too much. I was jumping out of my skin!!

  4. Here we go

    Stimul8ing times!!!!
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  5. this is on my list to try, love dem stims!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    this is on my list to try, love dem stims!!!
    And a stimm it is



    Name:  ForumRunner_20131003_204654.png
Views: 115
Size:  88.0 KB
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  7. Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    And a stimm it is



    Name:  ForumRunner_20131003_204654.png
Views: 115
Size:  88.0 KB
    irisinxd is very intriguing!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. I love it. The first time I tried it was unbelievable, I know I was overstimmed but I didn't get jittery or any anxieties. I kept moving the weights like there was no tomorrow. I had to adjust my servings to 1/2 scoop. It is working really well along with 1 gram agmatine.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    I love it. The first time I tried it was unbelievable, I know I was overstimmed but I didn't get jittery or any anxieties. I kept moving the weights like there was no tomorrow. I had to adjust my servings to 1/2 scoop. It is working really well along with 1 gram agmatine.
    lol...no such thing as OVERstimmulated....i have long believed that agmatine improves the effects of stims, don't understand why it is not included in more formulas
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  10. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...no such thing as OVERstimmulated....i have long believed that agmatine improves the effects of stims, don't understand why it is not included in more formulas
    I have to disagree with that statement. I was overstimmed this morning. I couldn'ttype on my computer and I even had trouble with my mouse.

    What is a comparable product scoop for stimul8? Or what cc scoop?

  11. Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    Day 1: Oct. 2nd

    Open the tub of excellence today,and stoked to tryout STIMUL8 by FINAFLEX.

    MIXABILITY: Super easy no shaker ball needed,practically dissolves upon contact with water.

    FLAVOR: Amazing green apple flavor, with NO bitter aftertaste.

    SENSATION: MINOR tingling sensation not like other products I have used that caused me to pause my workout to scratch my face.

    STIM: Super pumped before during and after, great appetite suppression too.

    Day 1 Workout: Triceps, Calves, Abs

    Cardio 20 min Bike

    150 each side abdominal twist with 25lbs weightplate.

    Tricep pushdown with rope: 2 warm up sets x10 reps. 3 triple dropsets x10 reps each. Starting at 65,45,30lbs.

    Close grip benchpress: 1 warm-up set x12 reps. 3 triple dropsets x12 reps. Starting with 135,115,105lbs.

    Triceps extensions using rope handle: 2 warmup sets x12 reps. 3 triple dropsets x 10 reps. Starting with 55,40,35lbs.

    Calf raises: 7 sets x 15 reps using BB @145lbs.

    Weighted setups: decline bench 4 sets x 20 reps with 35 lbs plate.

    Hanging leg raises: 3 sets x 15 reps.

    150 abdominal twist weighted.

    20 min freestyle swim.
    Damn nice workout bro. You are an inspiration to me, because I am notorious for neglecting my core. Which is most likely why I have had a little back pain these past few days.

  12. Lookey here.
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  13. Quote Originally Posted by 808shredded View Post
    I love it. The first time I tried it was unbelievable, I know I was overstimmed but I didn't get jittery or any anxieties. I kept moving the weights like there was no tomorrow. I had to adjust my servings to 1/2 scoop. It is working really well along with 1 gram agmatine.
    Try some Max Pump with it
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  14. Found ya! This stuff is the bomb...not only does it have clean energy, insane focus, but it even curbs my appetite for a few hours after dosing.
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Try some Max Pump with it
    I have some sitting in Myrtle Beach waiting for me. Which I will promptly uncap into my Stimu8 (Oct 19...)

    And then hours later - will chase with G8... boom!
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  16. [QUOTE="thebigt;4188358"] lol...no such thing as OVERstimmulated....i have long believed that agmatine improves the effects of stims, don't understand why it is not included in more formulas[/QUOTE

    My training partner said i reminded him of his son per mouse cause I couldn't kept still while he was doing his set. I kept pacing walking around for no apparent reason, I didn't noticed it until after when he told me what the $h@@ I was on. Lol... That's what I call overstimmed.

  17. DAY 2: OCT 3rd

    Shoulders!! I forgot to mention in my last post that I am using Kris Gethin's 12 week hardcore cut program since I bulked for approximately 7 weeks and got up to 220 lbs. Currently I am at 204 and trying to get rid of some stubborn areas.

    Cardio: Jog for 20 minutes
    Seated BB abdominal twist with a 35lbs plate 150 reps each side
    Smith Machine overhead shoulder press 2 warm up sets x 10 reps with 115 lbs; 3 sets x 12 reps with 145lbs
    Smith Machine Overhead Shoulder Press ( Behind the neck) 1 set x 8 reps with 115lbs; 1 Drop set x 10 reps starting at 115lbs then dropping to 95lbs.
    Seated Side Lateral Raises 4 drop sets x 10 reps
    Smith Machine Shrug 1 warm up set 135lbs x 10 reps; then 3 sets x 18 reps using 150 lbs
    Reverse Machine Flyes 7 sets x 15 reps or until failure with cables and 30lbs
    Cardio 20 minutes of stairs

  18. Killer. You are getting some work in!

    How is the stimul8 for endurance? And crash effect within a certain time period following the workout? Or during the workout?

  19. DAY 3: OCT 4th I love STIMUL8. The pump is unimaginable and reps keep coming!

    Chest & Triceps

    Cardio on the bike 20 minutes
    150 BW Abdominal seated twist
    DB Benchpress: 2 warm-up sets x 10 reps with 65lbs DB; 2 sets x 10 reps with 85lbs DB
    Incline Benchpress: 2 warm-up sets x 8 reps with 50lbs DB; 2 sets x 10 reps with 70lbs DB, 1 drop set starting at 70lbs then dropping to 45lbs x 8 reps each.
    Butterfly: 2 warm-up sets x 10 reps with 35lbs plates on the cables; 3 drop sets x 8 reps starting at 45, 30lbs
    Tricep Pushdown with rope: 2 warm-up x 8 reps with 50lbs; 3 drop sets x 12 reps 60lbs down to 45lbs
    Cable Rope Overhead Tricep Extension: 2warm up sets x 10 reps using 45lbs; 3 drop sets x 10 reps starting at 55lbs and dropping to 40lbs
    Close Grip Bench Press: 2 warm up sets x 10 reps at 120lbs; 2 sets x 12 reps at 130lbs, 1 set x 12 reps at 135lbs
    Cardio 20 min run

  20. I found mself gritting my teeth a lot. I'm pretty sure people around me thought I looked like Bruce before he transformed into the HULK!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    I found mself gritting my teeth a lot. I'm pretty sure people around me thought I looked like Bruce before he transformed into the HULK!
    Snags said something about a mouth guard....

    Grinding is bad for your teeth....but sounds kind of cool
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  22. dang, so late to this party..
    I remember hunting for it when you posted the name of the log in the promo thread, but then I got sidetracked (such is my life)


    Quote Originally Posted by edje007 View Post
    Snags said something about a mouth guard....

    Grinding is bad for your teeth....but sounds kind of cool
    indeed I did
    grinding is horrible for the choppers..dentist told me yrs ago I was fracturing my teeth from the force of my clenching during workout, advised me to pick one up...I am not shy about advising this, is crucial IMO -- at least if you want your teeth around when you get old and decrepit anyway

  23. Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    I found mself gritting my teeth a lot. I'm pretty sure people around me thought I looked like Bruce before he transformed into the HULK!
    I am also doing this.. putting alot of pressure on teeth/jaw...
    FINAFLEX REP
    Visit our website at finaflex.com

  24. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    dang, so late to this party..
    I remember hunting for it when you posted the name of the log in the promo thread, but then I got sidetracked (such is my life)


    indeed I did
    grinding is horrible for the choppers..dentist told me yrs ago I was fracturing my teeth from the force of my clenching during workout, advised me to pick one up...I am not shy about advising this, is crucial IMO -- at least if you want your teeth around when you get old and decrepit anyway
    I was just fitted for a dental mouth guard. I have TMJ real bad, to the point my jaw gets stuck open almost daily. The dentist also said that I grind my teeth really bad. So at night I wear this mouth guard, and I may start wearing it in the gym as well.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    dang, so late to this party..
    I remember hunting for it when you posted the name of the log in the promo thread, but then I got sidetracked (such is my life)

    indeed I did
    grinding is horrible for the choppers..dentist told me yrs ago I was fracturing my teeth from the force of my clenching during workout, advised me to pick one up...I am not shy about advising this, is crucial IMO -- at least if you want your teeth around when you get old and decrepit anyway
    Better late then never! Glad your here! I try to chop on some gum but I have chipped a couple years ago. A mouthguard isn't a bad idea thanks for the suggestion.

  26. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    I was just fitted for a dental mouth guard. I have TMJ real bad, to the point my jaw gets stuck open almost daily. The dentist also said that I grind my teeth really bad. So at night I wear this mouth guard, and I may start wearing it in the gym as well.
    Damn bro I had no idea.

  27. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Killer. You are getting some work in!

    How is the stimul8 for endurance? And crash effect within a certain time period following the workout? Or during the workout?
    I meant to answer this earlier sorry. I have no fear concerning doing cardio on Stimul8. I have great endurance on it and I can't really pinpoint a time that I come off of it. I don't crash I guess that's what I am trying to say. Lol

  28. Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    Damn bro I had no idea.
    I know, the way I run my mouth you'd think my jaw was fine!
    I wanted them to do surgery but they won't until it gets stuck open to where I cannot close it on my own. Damn arthritis is getting bad though.

  29. Lock jaw for real
    FINAFLEX PRODUCT EDUCATOR ---- WWW.FINAFLEX.COM

    Use code Montego15 for 15% off at MileHighKratom.com

  30. damn TMJ, sux bigtime
    I got this case of dogjaw, a little different than TMJ but still annoying...touch the wrong spot on the side of my jaw, and I let out these deep guttural barks and try to chew on you -- kinda embarrassing sometimes

  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 495
    Last Post: 07-20-2013, 03:18 AM
  2. Jim Stimul8s his muscles!
    By jimbuick in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 07-14-2013, 09:43 AM
  3. One of the first to get STIMUL8ED!!!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 07-07-2013, 06:19 AM
  4. Mother of stimms. We need 10 beta testers for our PreWo Stimul8
    By edje007 in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 50
    Last Post: 07-03-2013, 06:39 AM
  5. Kenpo gets Stimul8'd
    By kenpoengineer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 07-02-2013, 05:05 PM
Log in
Log in