STIMUL8ed!!!

kernsbak84

Awards
Day 1: Oct. 2nd

Open the tub of excellence today,and stoked to tryout STIMUL8 by FINAFLEX.

MIXABILITY: Super easy no shaker ball needed,practically dissolves upon contact with water.

FLAVOR: Amazing green apple flavor, with NO bitter aftertaste.

SENSATION: MINOR tingling sensation not like other products I have used that caused me to pause my workout to scratch my face.

STIM: Super pumped before during and after, great appetite suppression too.

Day 1 Workout: Triceps, Calves, Abs

Cardio 20 min Bike

150 each side abdominal twist with 25lbs weightplate.

Tricep pushdown with rope: 2 warm up sets x10 reps. 3 triple dropsets x10 reps each. Starting at 65,45,30lbs.

Close grip benchpress: 1 warm-up set x12 reps. 3 triple dropsets x12 reps. Starting with 135,115,105lbs.

Triceps extensions using rope handle: 2 warmup sets x12 reps. 3 triple dropsets x 10 reps. Starting with 55,40,35lbs.

Calf raises: 7 sets x 15 reps using BB @145lbs.

Weighted setups: decline bench 4 sets x 20 reps with 35 lbs plate.

Hanging leg raises: 3 sets x 15 reps.

150 abdominal twist weighted.

20 min freestyle swim.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the sample!
I had no way to measure it, and I think I took too much. I was jumping out of my skin!!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here we go;)

Stimul8ing times!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this is on my list to try, love dem stims!!!

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
I love it. The first time I tried it was unbelievable, I know I was overstimmed but I didn't get jittery or any anxieties. I kept moving the weights like there was no tomorrow. I had to adjust my servings to 1/2 scoop. It is working really well along with 1 gram agmatine.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love it. The first time I tried it was unbelievable, I know I was overstimmed but I didn't get jittery or any anxieties. I kept moving the weights like there was no tomorrow. I had to adjust my servings to 1/2 scoop. It is working really well along with 1 gram agmatine.
lol...no such thing as OVERstimmulated....i have long believed that agmatine improves the effects of stims, don't understand why it is not included in more formulas

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol...no such thing as OVERstimmulated....i have long believed that agmatine improves the effects of stims, don't understand why it is not included in more formulas
I have to disagree with that statement. I was overstimmed this morning. I couldn'ttype on my computer and I even had trouble with my mouse.

What is a comparable product scoop for stimul8? Or what cc scoop?

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 1: Oct. 2nd

Open the tub of excellence today,and stoked to tryout STIMUL8 by FINAFLEX.

MIXABILITY: Super easy no shaker ball needed,practically dissolves upon contact with water.

FLAVOR: Amazing green apple flavor, with NO bitter aftertaste.

SENSATION: MINOR tingling sensation not like other products I have used that caused me to pause my workout to scratch my face.

STIM: Super pumped before during and after, great appetite suppression too.

Day 1 Workout: Triceps, Calves, Abs

Cardio 20 min Bike

150 each side abdominal twist with 25lbs weightplate.

Tricep pushdown with rope: 2 warm up sets x10 reps. 3 triple dropsets x10 reps each. Starting at 65,45,30lbs.

Close grip benchpress: 1 warm-up set x12 reps. 3 triple dropsets x12 reps. Starting with 135,115,105lbs.

Triceps extensions using rope handle: 2 warmup sets x12 reps. 3 triple dropsets x 10 reps. Starting with 55,40,35lbs.

Calf raises: 7 sets x 15 reps using BB @145lbs.

Weighted setups: decline bench 4 sets x 20 reps with 35 lbs plate.

Hanging leg raises: 3 sets x 15 reps.

150 abdominal twist weighted.

20 min freestyle swim.
Damn nice workout bro. You are an inspiration to me, because I am notorious for neglecting my core. Which is most likely why I have had a little back pain these past few days.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lookey here.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try some Max Pump with it :)

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Found ya! This stuff is the bomb...not only does it have clean energy, insane focus, but it even curbs my appetite for a few hours after dosing.

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Try some Max Pump with it :)
I have some sitting in Myrtle Beach waiting for me. Which I will promptly uncap into my Stimu8 (Oct 19...)

And then hours later - will chase with G8... boom!

808shredded

Awards
  • Established
lol...no such thing as OVERstimmulated....i have long believed that agmatine improves the effects of stims, don't understand why it is not included in more formulas[/QUOTE

My training partner said i reminded him of his son per mouse cause I couldn't kept still while he was doing his set. I kept pacing walking around for no apparent reason, I didn't noticed it until after when he told me what the $h@@ I was on. Lol... That's what I call overstimmed.

kernsbak84

Awards
DAY 2: OCT 3rd

Shoulders!! I forgot to mention in my last post that I am using Kris Gethin's 12 week hardcore cut program since I bulked for approximately 7 weeks and got up to 220 lbs. Currently I am at 204 and trying to get rid of some stubborn areas.

Cardio: Jog for 20 minutes
Seated BB abdominal twist with a 35lbs plate 150 reps each side
Smith Machine overhead shoulder press 2 warm up sets x 10 reps with 115 lbs; 3 sets x 12 reps with 145lbs
Smith Machine Overhead Shoulder Press ( Behind the neck) 1 set x 8 reps with 115lbs; 1 Drop set x 10 reps starting at 115lbs then dropping to 95lbs.
Seated Side Lateral Raises 4 drop sets x 10 reps
Smith Machine Shrug 1 warm up set 135lbs x 10 reps; then 3 sets x 18 reps using 150 lbs
Reverse Machine Flyes 7 sets x 15 reps or until failure with cables and 30lbs
Cardio 20 minutes of stairs

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Killer. You are getting some work in!

How is the stimul8 for endurance? And crash effect within a certain time period following the workout? Or during the workout?

kernsbak84

Awards
DAY 3: OCT 4th I love STIMUL8. The pump is unimaginable and reps keep coming!

Chest & Triceps

Cardio on the bike 20 minutes
150 BW Abdominal seated twist
DB Benchpress: 2 warm-up sets x 10 reps with 65lbs DB; 2 sets x 10 reps with 85lbs DB
Incline Benchpress: 2 warm-up sets x 8 reps with 50lbs DB; 2 sets x 10 reps with 70lbs DB, 1 drop set starting at 70lbs then dropping to 45lbs x 8 reps each.
Butterfly: 2 warm-up sets x 10 reps with 35lbs plates on the cables; 3 drop sets x 8 reps starting at 45, 30lbs
Tricep Pushdown with rope: 2 warm-up x 8 reps with 50lbs; 3 drop sets x 12 reps 60lbs down to 45lbs
Cable Rope Overhead Tricep Extension: 2warm up sets x 10 reps using 45lbs; 3 drop sets x 10 reps starting at 55lbs and dropping to 40lbs
Close Grip Bench Press: 2 warm up sets x 10 reps at 120lbs; 2 sets x 12 reps at 130lbs, 1 set x 12 reps at 135lbs
Cardio 20 min run

kernsbak84

Awards
I found mself gritting my teeth a lot. I'm pretty sure people around me thought I looked like Bruce before he transformed into the HULK!:aargh:

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I found mself gritting my teeth a lot. I'm pretty sure people around me thought I looked like Bruce before he transformed into the HULK!:aargh:
Snags said something about a mouth guard....

Grinding is bad for your teeth....but sounds kind of cool;)

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
dang, so late to this party..
I remember hunting for it when you posted the name of the log in the promo thread, but then I got sidetracked (such is my life) :sigh:

Snags said something about a mouth guard....

Grinding is bad for your teeth....but sounds kind of cool;)
indeed I did
grinding is horrible for the choppers..dentist told me yrs ago I was fracturing my teeth from the force of my clenching during workout, advised me to pick one up...I am not shy about advising this, is crucial IMO -- at least if you want your teeth around when you get old and decrepit anyway

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am also doing this.. putting alot of pressure on teeth/jaw...

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I remember hunting for it when you posted the name of the log in the promo thread, but then I got sidetracked (such is my life) :sigh:

indeed I did
grinding is horrible for the choppers..dentist told me yrs ago I was fracturing my teeth from the force of my clenching during workout, advised me to pick one up...I am not shy about advising this, is crucial IMO -- at least if you want your teeth around when you get old and decrepit anyway
I was just fitted for a dental mouth guard. I have TMJ real bad, to the point my jaw gets stuck open almost daily. The dentist also said that I grind my teeth really bad. So at night I wear this mouth guard, and I may start wearing it in the gym as well.

kernsbak84

Awards

indeed I did
Better late then never! Glad your here! I try to chop on some gum but I have chipped a couple years ago. A mouthguard isn't a bad idea thanks for the suggestion.

kernsbak84

Awards
I was just fitted for a dental mouth guard. I have TMJ real bad, to the point my jaw gets stuck open almost daily. The dentist also said that I grind my teeth really bad. So at night I wear this mouth guard, and I may start wearing it in the gym as well.
Damn bro I had no idea.

kernsbak84

Awards
Killer. You are getting some work in!

How is the stimul8 for endurance? And crash effect within a certain time period following the workout? Or during the workout?
I meant to answer this earlier sorry. I have no fear concerning doing cardio on Stimul8. I have great endurance on it and I can't really pinpoint a time that I come off of it. I don't crash I guess that's what I am trying to say. Lol

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn bro I had no idea.
I know, the way I run my mouth you'd think my jaw was fine!
I wanted them to do surgery but they won't until it gets stuck open to where I cannot close it on my own. Damn arthritis is getting bad though.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lock jaw for real :run:

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
damn TMJ, sux bigtime
I got this case of dogjaw, a little different than TMJ but still annoying...touch the wrong spot on the side of my jaw, and I let out these deep guttural barks and try to chew on you -- kinda embarrassing sometimes

:p

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I got this case of dogjaw, a little different than TMJ but still annoying...touch the wrong spot on the side of my jaw, and I let out these deep guttural barks and try to chew on you -- kinda embarrassing sometimes

A hit with the ladies I'm sure :hitwithrock:

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
A hit with the ladies I'm sure :hitwithrock:
ahahaaa yep, ladies and children, gets them everytime :p

no one has ever thrown rocks at me for that one tho :/
and here I thought you Canadians were supposed to be a peaceful sort

wasme

wasme

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ahahaaa yep, ladies and children, gets them everytime :p

no one has ever thrown rocks at me for that one tho :/
and here I thought you Canadians were supposed to be a peaceful sort
Well we do love our hockey fights!

kernsbak84

Awards
damn TMJ, sux bigtime

Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Well we do love our hockey fights!
and every once in awhile a game even gets played....MMA with sticks and a rock, gotta love it!!!:poke:

kernsbak84

Awards
DAY 4: OCT 5th
REST DAY

DAY 5: OCT 6th

Cardio 20 mins: Treadmill run set on foothills at 6 mph

Seated BB Twist: 150 reps each side

GIANT SET:

Chin-up : 3 x 16 reps

Wide Grip Lat Pulldown( behind the neck) 3 x 10 reps@ 165lbs

Seated Cable Rows: 3 drop sets x 10 reps @ 200, 160 lbs

SUPERSET

Bent Over BB Row: 3 x 12 reps @ 185lbs

Back Extensions: 3 drop sets x 12 reps@ 45, 25lbs plate

DB Alternate Bicep Curl: 1 x 20 reps @ 45lbs; 2 x 8 reps @ 60 lbs

Overhead Cable Curl: 3 drop sets x 8 reps @ 45, 30 lbs

NORMAL SETS

Lying Cable Curl with straightbar: 3 drop sets x 20 reps @ 85, 60lbs

Weighted Sit Up on decline bench: 3 x 15 reps with 35 lbs plate. Not trying to go to heavy so that my abdominals do not get huge just tight and leaned out.

PM Cardio: 20 min swim freestyle and back stroke

Seated BB Twist dame number of reps per side.

kernsbak84

Awards
Day 6: OCT 7th

LEG DAY

I have decided to cut back to half a scoop during my afternoon workouts due to the potentcy of Stimul8. I would have so much energy from taking it at 3 or 4 pm that I couldn't fall asleep at 10 or 11 pm. I will use a whole scoop in the AM workouts though because it provides a clean and substainable spike in energy levels. The appetite suppression is still effective with the half scoop dosage.

Cardio: 20 min stationary bike on crosscountry setting

Seated BB Twist: 150 each side

Standing Leg Curl: 2 warm up sets x 10 reps @ 45lbs; 4 drop sets x 12 reps @ 95, 70lbs

Leg Press: 2 warm up sets x 8 reps @ 180lbs; 2 sets x 270lbs

Leg Extensions: 2 warm up sets x 10 reps @ 90lbs; 3 triple drop sets x 16 reps @ 170,135,110lbs

Seated Leg Curl: 1 warm up set x 10 reps @ 70 lbs; 3 drop sets x 16 reps @ 180, 150lbs

Standing Calf Raises: 1 warm up set x 10 reps @ 110lbs; 3 dropsets x 20 reps @ 180, 135lbs

DAY 7: OCT 8th REST DAY

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Taking a lot of rest days in here!!

Just kidding, we know what you do for a living

kernsbak84

Awards
Taking a lot of rest days in here!!

Just kidding, we know what you do for a living
Yeah just follow the program outlines there are suppose to rest days back to back but.whenever I'm within 10 miles of a gym I go. Can`t resist the urge to lift heavy stuff lol.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Day 6: OCT 7th

LEG DAY

I have decided to cut back to half a scoop during my afternoon workouts due to the potentcy of Stimul8. I would have so much energy from taking it at 3 or 4 pm that I couldn't fall asleep at 10 or 11 pm. I will use a whole scoop in the AM workouts though because it provides a clean and substainable spike in energy levels. The appetite suppression is still effective with the half scoop dosage.

Cardio: 20 min stationary bike on crosscountry setting

Seated BB Twist: 150 each side

Standing Leg Curl: 2 warm up sets x 10 reps @ 45lbs; 4 drop sets x 12 reps @ 95, 70lbs

Leg Press: 2 warm up sets x 8 reps @ 180lbs; 2 sets x 270lbs

Leg Extensions: 2 warm up sets x 10 reps @ 90lbs; 3 triple drop sets x 16 reps @ 170,135,110lbs

Seated Leg Curl: 1 warm up set x 10 reps @ 70 lbs; 3 drop sets x 16 reps @ 180, 150lbs

Standing Calf Raises: 1 warm up set x 10 reps @ 110lbs; 3 dropsets x 20 reps @ 180, 135lbs

Half a scoop gets the job done;)

Full scoop can be too much for some. Everybody has a different sweet spot (wait, what?)

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Preworkouts are my favorite. That and food...

By the way Kerns, thanks for those samples of Stimul8. Holy cow. I def dosed them a little on the high side. But I liked what I was feeling. Good stuff right here!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Preworkouts are my favorite. That and food...

By the way Kerns, thanks for those samples of Stimul8. Holy cow. I def dosed them a little on the high side. But I liked what I was feeling. Good stuff right here!
How much did you take homie?

kernsbak84

Awards

DAY 8: OCT 9th REST DAY

DAY 9: OCT 10th

20 min Cardio: BIKE on Interval Training

Abdominal Twist: 150 each side with 35 lbs plate

Side Lateral Raises: 2 warm up sets 10 reps @ 20 lbs DB; 3 Triple Dropsets x 8 reps @ 30, 25, 20lbs No rest between diiferent weights

Front Plate Raise: 1 warm up set 10 reps @ 35lbs plate; 3 sets 12 reps with 45lbs plates

SUPERSETS

Military Press: 2 warm up sets x 10 reps @ 135; 3 triple drop sets x 10 reps @ 145, 130, 115 lbs

Seated Bent Over Rear Delt Raises: 2 warm up sets x 10 reps @ 25lbs; 3 sets x 10 reps 35lbs

DB Shrug: 3 sets x 15 reps @ 80lbs DB

Seated Calf Raises: 2 triple drop sets x 12 reps @ 110, 105, 90lbs

Standing Calf Raises with BB: 2 sets x 25 reps @ 135 lbs

Cardio 20 min freestyle swim

150 more Abdominal Twist with 35 lbs plate each side

Decided to go with grilled chicken breast and steamed broccoli for awhile to help clean out my diet. I also drink up to a gallon of water a day coffee no cream or sugar in the morning. If you guys have any good recipes for cutting down body fat please do share. Thanks and enjoy!

kernsbak84

Awards
DAY 10: OCT 11th

CHEST, TRICEPS, & ABS

Cardio 20 min: Ran for the alooted time on a wooded trail

150 Abdominal Twist each side with 35lbs plate

DB Bench Press: 5 warm up sets x 10 reps @ 65lbs DB ; 2 sets x 8 reps 85lbs DB

Decline BB Bench Press: 2 warm up sets x 10 reps @ 130lbs; 1 triple dropset x 8 reps @ 190, 175, 135lbs

Incline DB Flyes: 1 set x 10 reps @ 60lbs DB; 1 dropset x 8 reps @ 70, 45lbs DB

Cable Crossover: 2 sets x 10 reps @ 45lbs; 1 drop set x 8 reps @ 35, 25lbs

Lying Close Grip Tricep Extensions Behind the Head: 3 sets x 12 reps @ 50lbs

Bent Arm BB Pullover: 3 sets x 12 reps @ 55lbs BB

Seated Tricep Press: 2 warm up sets x 10 reps @ 45lbs DB; 3 sets x 10 reps @ 55lbs DB

Bench Dips: 3 sets x 12 reps BW only

Incline Reverse Crunch: 3 sets x 15 reps

Cardio 20 min eliptical trying to take it easy on the knees.

150 Abdominal Twist each side with 35 lbs plate.

Still loving the taste of Stimul8, taste like a freshly picked apple from the tree. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM Delicious!:cheers:

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DAY 10: OCT 11th

CHEST, TRICEPS, & ABS

Cardio 20 min: Ran for the alooted time on a wooded trail

150 Abdominal Twist each side with 35lbs plate

DB Bench Press: 5 warm up sets x 10 reps @ 65lbs DB ; 2 sets x 8 reps 85lbs DB

Decline BB Bench Press: 2 warm up sets x 10 reps @ 130lbs; 1 triple dropset x 8 reps @ 190, 175, 135lbs

Incline DB Flyes: 1 set x 10 reps @ 60lbs DB; 1 dropset x 8 reps @ 70, 45lbs DB

Cable Crossover: 2 sets x 10 reps @ 45lbs; 1 drop set x 8 reps @ 35, 25lbs

Lying Close Grip Tricep Extensions Behind the Head: 3 sets x 12 reps @ 50lbs

Bent Arm BB Pullover: 3 sets x 12 reps @ 55lbs BB

Seated Tricep Press: 2 warm up sets x 10 reps @ 45lbs DB; 3 sets x 10 reps @ 55lbs DB

Bench Dips: 3 sets x 12 reps BW only

Incline Reverse Crunch: 3 sets x 15 reps

Cardio 20 min eliptical trying to take it easy on the knees.

150 Abdominal Twist each side with 35 lbs plate.

Still loving the taste of Stimul8, taste like a freshly picked apple from the tree. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM Delicious!:cheers:
Pretty fond on the apple taste myself.....

Some serious stimul8 -ing work outs going on around here.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much did you take homie?
That is the question of the day. I have no idea. My guess is over a scoop both times.
I tried the second time to use the jack3d micro scoop, but I went with a full scoop. I should have used half!