STIMUL8ed!!!

Page 2 of 5 First 1234 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

    I was just fitted for a dental mouth guard. I have TMJ real bad, to the point my jaw gets stuck open almost daily. The dentist also said that I grind my teeth really bad. So at night I wear this mouth guard, and I may start wearing it in the gym as well.
    Damn bro I had no idea.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Killer. You are getting some work in!

    How is the stimul8 for endurance? And crash effect within a certain time period following the workout? Or during the workout?
    I meant to answer this earlier sorry. I have no fear concerning doing cardio on Stimul8. I have great endurance on it and I can't really pinpoint a time that I come off of it. I don't crash I guess that's what I am trying to say. Lol
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    Damn bro I had no idea.
    I know, the way I run my mouth you'd think my jaw was fine!
    I wanted them to do surgery but they won't until it gets stuck open to where I cannot close it on my own. Damn arthritis is getting bad though.

  4. Lock jaw for real
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  5. damn TMJ, sux bigtime
    I got this case of dogjaw, a little different than TMJ but still annoying...touch the wrong spot on the side of my jaw, and I let out these deep guttural barks and try to chew on you -- kinda embarrassing sometimes

    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    I got this case of dogjaw, a little different than TMJ but still annoying...touch the wrong spot on the side of my jaw, and I let out these deep guttural barks and try to chew on you -- kinda embarrassing sometimes

    A hit with the ladies I'm sure

  7. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    A hit with the ladies I'm sure
    ahahaaa yep, ladies and children, gets them everytime

    no one has ever thrown rocks at me for that one tho :/
    and here I thought you Canadians were supposed to be a peaceful sort

  8. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    ahahaaa yep, ladies and children, gets them everytime

    no one has ever thrown rocks at me for that one tho :/
    and here I thought you Canadians were supposed to be a peaceful sort
    Well we do love our hockey fights!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    damn TMJ, sux bigtime
    I got this case of dogjaw, a little different than TMJ but still annoying...touch the wrong spot on the side of my jaw, and I let out these deep guttural barks and try to chew on you -- kinda embarrassing sometimes

    Lol

  10. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post
    Well we do love our hockey fights!
    and every once in awhile a game even gets played....MMA with sticks and a rock, gotta love it!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

  11. DAY 4: OCT 5th
    REST DAY

    DAY 5: OCT 6th

    Cardio 20 mins: Treadmill run set on foothills at 6 mph

    Seated BB Twist: 150 reps each side

    GIANT SET:

    Chin-up : 3 x 16 reps

    Wide Grip Lat Pulldown( behind the neck) 3 x 10 [email protected] 165lbs

    Seated Cable Rows: 3 drop sets x 10 reps @ 200, 160 lbs

    SUPERSET

    Bent Over BB Row: 3 x 12 reps @ 185lbs

    Back Extensions: 3 drop sets x 12 [email protected] 45, 25lbs plate

    DB Alternate Bicep Curl: 1 x 20 reps @ 45lbs; 2 x 8 reps @ 60 lbs

    Overhead Cable Curl: 3 drop sets x 8 reps @ 45, 30 lbs

    NORMAL SETS

    Lying Cable Curl with straightbar: 3 drop sets x 20 reps @ 85, 60lbs

    Weighted Sit Up on decline bench: 3 x 15 reps with 35 lbs plate. Not trying to go to heavy so that my abdominals do not get huge just tight and leaned out.

    PM Cardio: 20 min swim freestyle and back stroke

    Seated BB Twist dame number of reps per side.

  12. Day 6: OCT 7th

    LEG DAY

    I have decided to cut back to half a scoop during my afternoon workouts due to the potentcy of Stimul8. I would have so much energy from taking it at 3 or 4 pm that I couldn't fall asleep at 10 or 11 pm. I will use a whole scoop in the AM workouts though because it provides a clean and substainable spike in energy levels. The appetite suppression is still effective with the half scoop dosage.

    Cardio: 20 min stationary bike on crosscountry setting

    Seated BB Twist: 150 each side

    Standing Leg Curl: 2 warm up sets x 10 reps @ 45lbs; 4 drop sets x 12 reps @ 95, 70lbs

    Leg Press: 2 warm up sets x 8 reps @ 180lbs; 2 sets x 270lbs

    Leg Extensions: 2 warm up sets x 10 reps @ 90lbs; 3 triple drop sets x 16 reps @ 170,135,110lbs

    Seated Leg Curl: 1 warm up set x 10 reps @ 70 lbs; 3 drop sets x 16 reps @ 180, 150lbs

    Standing Calf Raises: 1 warm up set x 10 reps @ 110lbs; 3 dropsets x 20 reps @ 180, 135lbs

    DAY 7: OCT 8th REST DAY

  13. Taking a lot of rest days in here!!

    Just kidding, we know what you do for a living

  14. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Taking a lot of rest days in here!!

    Just kidding, we know what you do for a living
    Yeah just follow the program outlines there are suppose to rest days back to back but.whenever I'm within 10 miles of a gym I go. Can`t resist the urge to lift heavy stuff lol.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    Day 6: OCT 7th

    LEG DAY

    I have decided to cut back to half a scoop during my afternoon workouts due to the potentcy of Stimul8. I would have so much energy from taking it at 3 or 4 pm that I couldn't fall asleep at 10 or 11 pm. I will use a whole scoop in the AM workouts though because it provides a clean and substainable spike in energy levels. The appetite suppression is still effective with the half scoop dosage.

    Cardio: 20 min stationary bike on crosscountry setting

    Seated BB Twist: 150 each side

    Standing Leg Curl: 2 warm up sets x 10 reps @ 45lbs; 4 drop sets x 12 reps @ 95, 70lbs

    Leg Press: 2 warm up sets x 8 reps @ 180lbs; 2 sets x 270lbs

    Leg Extensions: 2 warm up sets x 10 reps @ 90lbs; 3 triple drop sets x 16 reps @ 170,135,110lbs

    Seated Leg Curl: 1 warm up set x 10 reps @ 70 lbs; 3 drop sets x 16 reps @ 180, 150lbs

    Standing Calf Raises: 1 warm up set x 10 reps @ 110lbs; 3 dropsets x 20 reps @ 180, 135lbs

    DAY 7: OCT 8th REST DAY
    Half a scoop gets the job done

    Full scoop can be too much for some. Everybody has a different sweet spot (wait, what?)
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  16. Yeah I definitely found the sweet spot and running with it. Lol!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    Yeah I definitely found the sweet spot and running with it. Lol!
    Nothing better than a kick ass preworkout...

  18. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

    Nothing better than a kick ass preworkout...
    Kick ass pre-workout it is.....good to hear all this positive feedback. Love it when a plan comes together.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  19. Preworkouts are my favorite. That and food...

    By the way Kerns, thanks for those samples of Stimul8. Holy cow. I def dosed them a little on the high side. But I liked what I was feeling. Good stuff right here!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Preworkouts are my favorite. That and food...

    By the way Kerns, thanks for those samples of Stimul8. Holy cow. I def dosed them a little on the high side. But I liked what I was feeling. Good stuff right here!
    How much did you take homie?
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

  21. DAY 7: OCT 8th REST DAY

    DAY 8: OCT 9th REST DAY

    DAY 9: OCT 10th

    20 min Cardio: BIKE on Interval Training

    Abdominal Twist: 150 each side with 35 lbs plate

    Side Lateral Raises: 2 warm up sets 10 reps @ 20 lbs DB; 3 Triple Dropsets x 8 reps @ 30, 25, 20lbs No rest between diiferent weights

    Front Plate Raise: 1 warm up set 10 reps @ 35lbs plate; 3 sets 12 reps with 45lbs plates

    SUPERSETS

    Military Press: 2 warm up sets x 10 reps @ 135; 3 triple drop sets x 10 reps @ 145, 130, 115 lbs

    Seated Bent Over Rear Delt Raises: 2 warm up sets x 10 reps @ 25lbs; 3 sets x 10 reps 35lbs

    DB Shrug: 3 sets x 15 reps @ 80lbs DB

    Seated Calf Raises: 2 triple drop sets x 12 reps @ 110, 105, 90lbs

    Standing Calf Raises with BB: 2 sets x 25 reps @ 135 lbs

    Cardio 20 min freestyle swim

    150 more Abdominal Twist with 35 lbs plate each side

    Decided to go with grilled chicken breast and steamed broccoli for awhile to help clean out my diet. I also drink up to a gallon of water a day coffee no cream or sugar in the morning. If you guys have any good recipes for cutting down body fat please do share. Thanks and enjoy!

  22. DAY 10: OCT 11th

    CHEST, TRICEPS, & ABS

    Cardio 20 min: Ran for the alooted time on a wooded trail

    150 Abdominal Twist each side with 35lbs plate

    DB Bench Press: 5 warm up sets x 10 reps @ 65lbs DB ; 2 sets x 8 reps 85lbs DB

    Decline BB Bench Press: 2 warm up sets x 10 reps @ 130lbs; 1 triple dropset x 8 reps @ 190, 175, 135lbs

    Incline DB Flyes: 1 set x 10 reps @ 60lbs DB; 1 dropset x 8 reps @ 70, 45lbs DB

    Cable Crossover: 2 sets x 10 reps @ 45lbs; 1 drop set x 8 reps @ 35, 25lbs

    Lying Close Grip Tricep Extensions Behind the Head: 3 sets x 12 reps @ 50lbs

    Bent Arm BB Pullover: 3 sets x 12 reps @ 55lbs BB

    Seated Tricep Press: 2 warm up sets x 10 reps @ 45lbs DB; 3 sets x 10 reps @ 55lbs DB

    Bench Dips: 3 sets x 12 reps BW only

    Incline Reverse Crunch: 3 sets x 15 reps

    Cardio 20 min eliptical trying to take it easy on the knees.

    150 Abdominal Twist each side with 35 lbs plate.

    Still loving the taste of Stimul8, taste like a freshly picked apple from the tree. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM Delicious!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by kernsbak84 View Post
    DAY 10: OCT 11th

    CHEST, TRICEPS, & ABS

    Cardio 20 min: Ran for the alooted time on a wooded trail

    150 Abdominal Twist each side with 35lbs plate

    DB Bench Press: 5 warm up sets x 10 reps @ 65lbs DB ; 2 sets x 8 reps 85lbs DB

    Decline BB Bench Press: 2 warm up sets x 10 reps @ 130lbs; 1 triple dropset x 8 reps @ 190, 175, 135lbs

    Incline DB Flyes: 1 set x 10 reps @ 60lbs DB; 1 dropset x 8 reps @ 70, 45lbs DB

    Cable Crossover: 2 sets x 10 reps @ 45lbs; 1 drop set x 8 reps @ 35, 25lbs

    Lying Close Grip Tricep Extensions Behind the Head: 3 sets x 12 reps @ 50lbs

    Bent Arm BB Pullover: 3 sets x 12 reps @ 55lbs BB

    Seated Tricep Press: 2 warm up sets x 10 reps @ 45lbs DB; 3 sets x 10 reps @ 55lbs DB

    Bench Dips: 3 sets x 12 reps BW only

    Incline Reverse Crunch: 3 sets x 15 reps

    Cardio 20 min eliptical trying to take it easy on the knees.

    150 Abdominal Twist each side with 35 lbs plate.

    Still loving the taste of Stimul8, taste like a freshly picked apple from the tree. MMMMMMMMMMMMMM Delicious!
    Pretty fond on the apple taste myself.....

    Some serious stimul8 -ing work outs going on around here.
    OLYMPUS UK REP

  24. Sure is some major Muscle stimulation. Out of this world type.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    How much did you take homie?
    That is the question of the day. I have no idea. My guess is over a scoop both times.
    I tried the second time to use the jack3d micro scoop, but I went with a full scoop. I should have used half!
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 495
    Last Post: 07-20-2013, 03:18 AM
  2. Jim Stimul8s his muscles!
    By jimbuick in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 106
    Last Post: 07-14-2013, 09:43 AM
  3. One of the first to get STIMUL8ED!!!
    By mkretz in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 90
    Last Post: 07-07-2013, 06:19 AM
  4. Kenpo gets Stimul8'd
    By kenpoengineer in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 07-02-2013, 05:05 PM
Log in
Log in