• First Up Vote
a little about me...
age-55
married
run a flexo die cutter/folder gluer for a major international box manufacturer
height 6'1
current weight 187-190, weight flutuates
grandfather of 2 with another on the way

yes, thats right...current weight is right around 190lbs!!! i know it is hard to see, but that is me 7 years ago in my avi weighing 260lbs. around a month ago i weighed 217, i decided to diet and exercise down to under 200. i felt so good at the lower weight that i kept going. well, long story short as a guy who has always been big, i just don't seem to fit in my skin[so to speak] very well at under 200...so i am going to use this log on my journey back to around 200, i guess you might call this a clean bulk-something i have rarely ever done[never had to].

current supps
bronkaid-going to cut back to 1 tab 3xday with meals
forslean-on my 2nd bottle at 4 caps a day, going to cut back to 3 caps
alcar-2-4 gms daily, this will not change
stims/preworkouts, this will vary...stims and pre's are a must but right now just mixing it up with samples and such
tudca-this is a 365 day a year staple, will not change

workout routine
tennis-3xweek for 1-3 hours each time, seems like a lot but a lot of it is doubles these days although do spend considerable time hitting singles
weighted stairclimbing-wearing 5lb ankle weights each ankle up and down my aunts 21 floor apt building-2-3xweek ...i had stopped doing these much, but when i am looking to cut weight this is the best workout there is, imo...
fullbody workouts-been using machines at nifs for this...nifs is a world class workout center with any and every machine and weight lifting equiptment under the sun

going to be cutting back on the tennis and stairclimbing, and the fullbody workouts will be more focused on building upper body V shape with a more narrow waist.

wish me luck!!!

hopefully the fortitude comes today!!!

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got the popcorn!!

Touey

Touey

Awards
tumblr_m9r1lfFBRm1r1222so1_500.gif
you da bomb big t

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You know I'm in this log dad! Er, bigT!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
oops i need to make an amendment to my 1st post bio....

i am a recovering alcoholic and just celebrated 15 years sobriety...i am very proud of this!!!! anyone who has thwarted a lifelong addiction should consider themselves blessed, i know i do...i changed beaten for thwarted, because you can never take anything for granted-one day at a time!!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oops i need to make an amendment to my 1st post bio.... i am a recovering alcoholic and just celebrated 15 years sobriety...i am very proud of this!!!! anyone who has thwarted a lifelong addiction should consider themselves blessed, i know i do...i changed beaten for thwarted, because you can never take anything for granted-one day at a time!!!!
The product name is certainly fitting in that case! I quit binge drinking after college and began lifting instead. This is my 10th year of being committed to this lifestyle. Of course I'll throw a few back from time to time, but I'd rather throw the iron around more!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The product name is certainly fitting in that case! I quit binge drinking after college and began lifting instead. This is my 10th year of being committed to this lifestyle. Of course I'll throw a few back from time to time, but I'd rather throw the iron around more!
lol...good for you that you never let it get out of hand!!! i had a serious commitment to the bottle...not a place i want to go back to!!!

Touey

Touey

Awards
Plus poorly will be impressions made for students on seeing inebriation of Honda about town when he should have be home swotting over their marks

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Plus poorly will be impressions made for students on seeing inebriation of Honda about town when he should have be home swotting over their marks
Swotting over their marks makes Honda go about town inebriated

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it might make for poor impressions....but cell phone pics of an inebriated honda about town would make for very nice grades!!!!.....too bad we didn't have phones with cameras back in the day...oh well, phone booths would of been hell to carry around anyways, lol.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here for the party BigT. Very much looking forward to your feedback!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good for you man. I'm probably the only guy on the planet that hardly ever drinks, and by hardly I mean maybe once a year. I grew up without alcohol in the house, as I got older was never really interested, goes for drugs too (of any kind).

Touey

Touey

Awards
it might make for poor impressions....but cell phone pics of an inebriated honda about town would make for very nice grades!!!!.....
lol that right they taking one look on the display and saying sure will study for nice grades to not ending up like that duffer

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
lol that right they taking one look on the display and saying sure will study for nice grades to not ending up like that duffer
that is not very nice....did make me laugh though, lol.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Night out with Touey making Anisette Alphamine Smoothie is epic shenanigan big time!

Touey

Touey

Awards
that is not very nice....did make me laugh though, lol.
I know that Tom you what we say a true gentiluomo. Why else are you so of those most beloved on this forum.!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Night out with Touey making Anisette Alphamine Smoothie is epic shenanigan big time!
i have a feeling ANy night out with touey would be full of shenanigans, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Here for the party BigT. Very much looking forward to your feedback!
i respond very well to testofen. when i beta logged testopro i wore the wife out so bad i had to buy a fleshlight....unfortunately i wore that out too.

might have to get another one!!!!

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i respond very well to testofen. when i beta logged testopro i wore the wife out so bad i had to buy a fleshlight....unfortunately i wore that out too. might have to get another one!!!!
Wife or pocket pu**y?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wife or pocket pu**y?

very good, lol.....i have an emotional attachment to the wife, besides she cooks really well....plus the fact that i am very vulnerable when i sleep.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, here's hoping today is the day.

went to nifs after work today and focused on upper body, did a lot of shoulder and lat work along with ab's. strength has suffered some since cutting, going to work on getting strength back up to my 220lb level while staying at or around 200lbs.

scoooter

scoooter

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fortitude - it's not just a supplement it can also be a marital aid....hum

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Fortitude - it's not just a supplement it can also be a marital aid....hum
lol...dude, i don't know about that....i told my wife i was waiting on a package, when she asked what kind of supp it was and i told her test booster i got read the riot act....'don't be expecting sex every 10 minutes'. guess i have to decide on which fleshlight to get this time, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the anticipation is rising....will it come today??????

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
the answer is NO....no fortitude today.:banghead:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
another dead fri here at AM i see, lol.......:sadwavey:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hoping today is the day!!!!:cheers:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm here BigT. The site was down last night for maintenance. I'm hoping it arrives today.
weekends are always slow, lol......should know in 3 hours or so!!!:fingersx:

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Here's hoping big guy!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Here's hoping big guy!
thanks, PH!!! roblasane got his yesterday, so if mine doesn't come today i will have to use extra anti-perspirant, cause i will be sweating bullets, lol.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks, PH!!! roblasane got his yesterday, so if mine doesn't come today i will have to use extra anti-perspirant, cause i will be sweating bullets, lol.
Sweating bullets...that a reference to Evomuse Ammo? Or the cool Megadeth song? Lol

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Sweating bullets...that a reference to Evomuse Ammo? Or the cool Megadeth song? Lol
sweating bullets is the matching set to the daggers my wife has shooting out her eyes when i screw up, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sob......stupid mailwoman walked right past my house...nothing!!!! now i have to wait until monday evening to even have a chance to get it...i am pissed...stupid mail anyways!!!!! :soapbox:

Touey

Touey

Awards
sob......stupid mailwoman walked right past my house...nothing!!!! now i have to wait until monday evening to even have a chance to get it...i am pissed...stupid mail anyways!!!!! :soapbox:
At least they are not yet part of the shutdown

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
At least they are not yet part of the shutdown
lol...maybe if they were it would have been shipped by fed ex or ups and i would have gotten it on wednesday....the other guy logging this got his on fri, go figure!!!!

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol...maybe if they were it would have been shipped by fed ex or ups and i would have gotten it on wednesday....the other guy logging this got his on fri, go figure!!!!
When sending things for free, cheap/affordable will be the ONLY option. Lol. YOU WILL GET IT. IF YOU DON'T I WILL SEND ANOTHER BOTTLE. :)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
When sending things for free, cheap/affordable will be the ONLY option. Lol. YOU WILL GET IT. IF YOU DON'T I WILL SEND ANOTHER BOTTLE. :)
dude!!! not a knock on you. i have issues with usps that go waaay back, lol.

Touey

Touey

Awards
big-t for Presidente am sure 99% better job then awful mess have know, nothing for middle class representation

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
big-t for Presidente am sure 99% better job then awful mess have know, nothing for middle class representation
not sure i could do better...but pretty sure i couldn't do any worse!!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
gotta love sundays!!! football and rest time...got up this morning ate 2 jimmy dean breakfast bowls, waited awhile then did an upper body workout in my basement gym along with 20 minutes on treadmill. took a shower and got lucky with the wife!!! glad to be off restricted cals, nice to be looking to gain a few pounds for a change!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
this just freakin sucks....no package AGAIN today!!! i am so bummed that i am numb!!! i hate the f'ing post office...:damnit1: