ANS-FORTITUDE

Page 4 of 4 First ... 234
  1. Registered User

day 19:

fortitude is getting better and better, already wishing i had a 2nd bottle to run....more later!!!
    BPS REP-DERMACRINE/ENDOSURGE....COMBUSTION/DCP 2.0

2. Registered User

day 20:

had a really good workout at gym today, did a fullbody routine with abs thrown in...energy was up, endurance was up, even added 5lb to several machines. appetite has been really crazy, glad i am bulking...libido has been crazy, get that urge feeling in the pit of my stomach....sex sex sex...this is kinda incredible with the stress from work going on...tomorrow night will be the last night i ever go to the place i have been going for over 20 years....
  3. Registered User

geez, last night at work seemed to drag on forever...i can just imagine what tonight will be like...

fortitude update coming after i get some sleep.
    •   

4. Registered User

day 21:

three weeks in the bag. so far i am pleased with my results from fortitude, effects still continue to increase so i am anxious to see what this next week brings!!!

btw-up 5 lbs, kinda surprised it isn't more as much as i have been eating, appetite is very high!!!
  5. Registered User

day 22:
    nothing much has changed since yesterday, fortitude is firing on all cylinders!!!

tonight is my last night at work, have to admit i am a little sad...
  6. Registered User

day 23:

libido is 1st up, mainly because sex is what is on my mind. hell, sex seems to be on my mind a lot lately, so i would say that fortitude is working in that department.

sleep has also been better, probably since the 1st few days. one of the 1st things i noticed about fortitude, although some days it is hit or miss...still a really noticeable improvement

appetite....omg where do i start. seems like i never get full and am always hungry, this is no joke!!!

strength has gone up some, i am surprised by this. normally i don't experience much in the way of strength gains from test boosters, so even though it is only a slight increase, i felt it was worthy of noting.

endurance. since i train for endurance frequently with lots of cardio my stamina is relatively good, but stamina is not endurance, imo...endurance for me is my muscles holding up longer during a workout and being able to get more reps or even more sets in...my endurance has been improved and have had longer, more intense workouts particularly in the last week to 10 days...also endurance seems to continue to get better.

mood....guess i am in a better mood than i should be, everyone keeps asking me what i am so happy about. i seem to be able to move on without dwelling on things as much as i usually do, for me this is a really, really, really good thing!!!

sorry to see fortitude running out, i will miss it.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.

Let's face it: they need to bottle you and sell "thebigT" as a libido supplement. You're horny 24/7!
    BOARD TYRANT
  8. Running with the Big Boys
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Let's face it: they need to bottle you and sell "thebigT" as a libido supplement. You're horny 24/7!
    Thats what mrs bigt said.
  9. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    it's kinda weird...even when my test was REALLY low, before starting trt my libido was still good...every since i was a kid, a nice set of boobs has always got my engine revved....christy canyon was my ideal woman!!!
  10. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Thats what mrs bigt said.
    if you could catch her i am sure she would agree...she is on the run here lately.....
  11. Registered User

day: 24

bottle is running really low, don't know why but i am sure it won't make it to the 30 day mark....had a really good workout today. felt kinda strange to not be getting ready for work tonight so i slept late and got in a late afternoon workout. felt stronger today, i guess the extra sleep and not having to worry about going to work tonight helped.

not sure...might be my fault, i may have double dosed and forgot, but no way is there another 6 days left in bottle...2 or 3 i would guess!!!
  12. Registered User

you da man t!! it take a rocket to getting me up the morning normally keeping cold cup of bullet proof coffee right bedside to gulping for getting motivation out the bed
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    day: 24

bottle is running really low, don't know why but i am sure it won't make it to the 30 day mark....had a really good workout today. felt kinda strange to not be getting ready for work tonight so i slept late and got in a late afternoon workout. felt stronger today, i guess the extra sleep and not having to worry about going to work tonight helped.

not sure...might be my fault, i may have double dosed and forgot, but no way is there another 6 days left in bottle...2 or 3 i would guess!!!
    Something tells me you've double dosed. Lol. Either way, great strides so far. Seems like Fortitude is a success for you in a few different areas. I was confident that it would be.
    ANS Performance Rep.
    www.ansperformance.com / www.facebook.com/TeamANSPerformance
    RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DILATE
  14. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Something tells me you've double dosed. Lol. Either way, great strides so far. Seems like Fortitude is a success for you in a few different areas. I was confident that it would be.
    i think you are right on both counts, lol....sometimes i get in a hurry and forget things, i might have dosed then dosed again. i know 55 isn't that old but i do seem to be more forgetful as i get older, hate to see what the 60's and 70's are going to be like!!!
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.

The first 60s and 70s were memorable so hopefully the next will be as well. Lol

Sorry I have been AWOL in here T...like you, my job has been in jeapardy and I am getting my first day off tomorrow in 2 months of 12-13 hour days. Luckily I was one of the few that remained but now we have to pick up the slack. To old for this sh!t bubba.

On another note, Fortitude will be going in my cart soon seeing as how you had great results.
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  16. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    The first 60s and 70s were memorable so hopefully the next will be as well. Lol

Sorry I have been AWOL in here T...like you, my job has been in jeapardy and I am getting my first day off tomorrow in 2 months of 12-13 hour days. Luckily I was one of the few that remained but now we have to pick up the slack. To old for this sh!t bubba.

On another note, Fortitude will be going in my cart soon seeing as how you had great results.
    thanks, az...fortitude gets a thumbsup!!!

good jobs today are so at risk today that it is close to being an indentured servant, employers hold all the cards.

the workplace sure isn't what it used to be!!! give me back those 70's and 80's, lol.
  17. Registered User

took my last dose of fortitude last night....

will post final review soon....
  18. Registered User

sorry it took so long, lots of stuff going on the last few days...anyways here it is....

final review of fortitude:

i didn't notice much the 1st few days, but within the 1st week i noticed improved sleep, increased appetite, and the beginning of increased libido. by the 2nd week appetite was insane, appetite remained very high thoughout. also during 2nd week libido boost was very noticeable, sleep was deeper, and my mood was enhanced in a very good way. during the 3rd week i was eating way above maintenace but didn't gain any fat or bloat, i think i was up between 3-5lbs at this point and even though i didn't get bf measured i looked lean. around the middle of 3rd week and into 4th week i received bad news, but my mood remained high. also during that same time libido was very high, but i also noticed increased sperm volume, that thing they call the ropes when you ejaculate was at least twice as good as before fortitude. also i have to add that i don't max out on the weights anymore, but did find myself adding more weight to my normal routines, this is a good thing...i usually don't expect or get much in the way of strength gains from test boosters...btw-no diminishing effects other than appetite being curbed a little by 4th week, i think things would keep improving thru a 2nd bottle.

would i recommend this: yes
    would i buy this: my funds are very low, but if the price were right i would definately pick one up, two if really cheap-i think the 2nd bottle is where it's at for all test boosters including fortitude
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    sorry it took so long, lots of stuff going on the last few days...anyways here it is....

final review of fortitude:

i didn't notice much the 1st few days, but within the 1st week i noticed improved sleep, increased appetite, and the beginning of increased libido. by the 2nd week appetite was insane, appetite remained very high thoughout. also during 2nd week libido boost was very noticeable, sleep was deeper, and my mood was enhanced in a very good way. during the 3rd week i was eating way above maintenace but didn't gain any fat or bloat, i think i was up between 3-5lbs at this point and even though i didn't get bf measured i looked lean. around the middle of 3rd week and into 4th week i received bad news, but my mood remained high. also during that same time libido was very high, but i also noticed increased sperm volume, that thing they call the ropes when you ejaculate was at least twice as good as before fortitude. also i have to add that i don't max out on the weights anymore, but did find myself adding more weight to my normal routines, this is a good thing...i usually don't expect or get much in the way of strength gains from test boosters...btw-no diminishing effects other than appetite being curbed a little by 4th week, i think things would keep improving thru a 2nd bottle.

would i recommend this: yes
    would i buy this: my funds are very low, but if the price were right i would definately pick one up, two if really cheap-i think the 2nd bottle is where it's at for all test boosters including fortitude

BigT, firstly, thank you for a great log (as usual). You've tried a number of various test boosters and I know you were keen on trying Fortitude. I'm happy that it met your expectations, and even surpassed them in quite a few areas. I'm confident that once more people get their hands on Fortitude, that they'll relay a similar experience. Thanks again good sir, great job! =)
    ANS Performance Rep.
    www.ansperformance.com / www.facebook.com/TeamANSPerformance
    RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DILATE
  20. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    BigT, firstly, thank you for a great log (as usual). You've tried a number of various test boosters and I know you were keen on trying Fortitude. I'm happy that it met your expectations, and even surpassed them in quite a few areas. I'm confident that once more people get their hands on Fortitude, that they'll relay a similar experience. Thanks again good sir, great job! =)
    thanks, i really enjoyed fortitude...i am certain that libido and sperm volume were both profoundly enhanced by fortitude, as both have dropped off significantly....the increased sperm volume may not seem such a big deal for many of the younger guys, but for an older guy like me who has been on trt for a number of years...it was a real treat to actually fire the cannon again.

thanks again for the opportunity!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Another ANS Logging Opportunity! *Fortitude Test Booster*
    By southpaw23 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-07-2013, 05:14 PM
  2. How do you post an avatar?
    By Lifeguard in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 07:05 PM