ANS-FORTITUDE

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    touey, there is no santa claus. in order for those uninsured with pre existing to get cheap or free coverage, someone is going to have to pay the bill.....welcome to obamaland!!!

    imo, obamacare is a smokescreen for big business to get out of health care benefits, healthcare coverage thru your work will soon be a thing of the past...obamacare will fail and many won't have insurance of any kind, big business will rake in millions more in profits and won't give a damn who gets hurt in the process. big business's are not charities, they could care less what happens to the american people, all they are about is making the most profit they can possibly make!!!!

    remember the golden rule:
    HE WHO HAS THE GOLD MAKES THE RULES
    What you say make much sense. Funny was in grocery other day look at some golf magazines happenstance also to a shock seeing like maybe 3 golf magazines then like 10 gun ammunition magazines on about how to store ammunition, how to get guns, how to build bunkers, etc. and saying to myself is this crazy in grocery store like is some revolution upon the brink soon lol
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    What you say make much sense. Funny was in grocery other day look at some golf magazines happenstance also to a shock seeing like maybe 3 golf magazines then like 10 gun ammunition magazines on about how to store ammunition, how to get guns, how to build bunkers, etc. and saying to myself is this crazy in grocery store like is some revolution upon the brink soon lol
    i just started a thread in the general chat-political section....i have to get this thread back on track, thanks touey!!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  3. day 1:

    as expected didn't notice much on 1st dose of fortitude...but i did use 2 sample packs of ritual before gym today. i have to say that the taste and smell of ritual is strong, my wife smelled it when i was mixing and the taste lasted awhile after drinking. had a good workout focusing mainly on upper body with emphasis on shoulders and lats. had plenty of energy, endurance was noticeably increased from last workout when i used no pre. i have 2 more sample packs of ritual and i will give a more detailed review after i use them!!!

    bumped cals up to around 2400 today, going to ease my way into 3500...todays weight was 192, goal is 200-205.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  4. day 2..


    got a really nice pump from the 2 sample packs of ritual today and endurance was improved noticeably over my usual caffeine/bronkaid. energy was really hard to gauge since i have been on high stims for awhile, but it held up for a decent arm/chest workout. might be placebo, but i don't care-mood seemed to be really good today. haven't got the wife on the run-yet, but libido is high...once fortitude kicks in it will be game on!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  5. forgot to add that i bumped cals up to 2750 today actually a little under but close enough....not even going to bother weighing until a week in.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  6. Glad it finally came in! Get at it big guy!
    BOARD TYRANT

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Glad it finally came in! Get at it big guy!
    thanks ph!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  8. day 3:

    had the urge for movement so i went weighted stairclimbing...made 4 trips and felt pretty fit!!!

    no doubt my cals will reach 3000 today, doing the bbq thing!!! porterhouse is my specialty, cooked on charcoal..no gas broiler for this old timer, lol.

    libido is high, i have a feeling i will be needing that fleshlight!!!

    mood is very good, placebo or not i like being in a good place!!! hope it continues to improve as fortitude kicks in...
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  9. Good work so far BigT. It took about a week for me, then my libido kicked in big time. Glad you're getting on well thus far and lol@fleshlight.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Good work so far BigT. It took about a week for me, then my libido kicked in big time. Glad you're getting on well thus far and lol@fleshlight.
    aint nothing like the real thing....but fleshlight does keep things hands off, so to speak, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    aint nothing like the real thing....but fleshlight does keep things hands off, so to speak, lol.
    I heard BioCor is running a promo called "The Big T" which consists of buy one Divamax, get one Fleshlight free
    BOARD TYRANT

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I heard BioCor is running a promo called "The Big T" which consists of buy one Divamax, get one Fleshlight free
    there goes my rep pay for the next 10 years, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  13. day 4:

    i really wanted an off day today, maybe just do some cardio.....but being on a bulk with increased cals i figured i had better lift some iron. went down in my basement and just focused on the big 3 [squat/bench/deads] at moderate weight. matter of fact i set the bar at 250 and left it there for the entire workout. easy could have gone heavier but got some nice volume in.

    my mood just seems to be really good, i find myself being nice to people...
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  14. Man i think i need some of that good mood,nice to people supp. i usually have a ftw attitude, but being happy sounds nice.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Man i think i need some of that good mood,nice to people supp. i usually have a ftw attitude, but being happy sounds nice.
    it really throws people off guard...people are used to rude and in your face behaviour. a little niceness seems to go along way, it seems.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  16. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Man i think i need some of that good mood,nice to people supp. i usually have a ftw attitude, but being happy sounds nice.
    Do not let him fool you my friend always have seem too nice even for those who have no protection from law on dumb selves
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

    Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    Do not let him fool you my friend always have seem too nice even for those who have no protection from law on dumb selves
    lol...thank you. i try really hard to be nice to people, but some make it really difficult, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  18. day 5:

    off day, i need it. the old bones are wore down, but a certain muscle needs some attention...got the whole day off to take care of business!!!


    yes, libido is high!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  19. on a side note, appetite is also increasing....
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    on a side note, appetite is also increasing....
    I noticed that too. Normally I stop eating after 7, but the past few weeks Fortitude has made me so hungry, that I end up eating right around bedtime. #firstworldproblems

  21. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I noticed that too. Normally I stop eating after 7, but the past few weeks Fortitude has made me so hungry, that I end up eating right around bedtime. #firstworldproblems
    fortunately i am trying to gain...going to look at scales at work tomorrow night, as much as i have been eating i may have to tone it down some, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  22. GO COLTS
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  23. so much for the colts, lol.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  24. day 6:

    had a rough night at work last night, after being off for 3 days my shift felt like a double...came home and did a light workout in my basement gym-enough to get a decent pump, then showered, ate and went to bed.

    appetite/mood and libido are all up. libido was already high going in, how high can it go, lol.
    mood is incredible, nothing seems to get me worked up, but i still have good motivation to hit it hard in the gym-except for today, just too tired!!!
    appetite is way up, looking forward to eating a little too much....
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  25. make no mistake....libido is definately up!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  26. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    make no mistake....libido is definately up!!!
    Are you chasin the wife around as you type this? Haha Get sum!

  27. Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Are you chasin the wife around as you type this? Haha Get sum!
    trust me...i am gettin er done!!!

    the wife is still in turtle mode as i type this...but i suspect she will be in rabbit speed real soon!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  28. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    trust me...i am gettin er done!!!

    the wife is still in turtle mode as i type this...but i suspect she will be in rabbit speed real soon!!!
    weighed in last night at 196...up 4lbs.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID

  29. Liking what I'm reading so far, BigT. I have trouble gaining weight, even with an increase in calories. Quality t-boosters like Fortitude help in that regard by increasing hunger.

  30. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Liking what I'm reading so far, BigT. I have trouble gaining weight, even with an increase in calories. Quality t-boosters like Fortitude help in that regard by increasing hunger.

    day 7:

    dude if i were any more hungry i would be eating raw steaks right out of the cooler at krogers, lol. today the appetite increase is huge!!!

    libido increase is on the rise but unfortunately not close to the increase in appetite!!!

    had a really good workout today at nifs, wicked told me about archer pullups...i tried them at home with limited success, but nifs has this cheater pullup machine that helps you do pullups...i used that today to help with the archer pullups and damn am i sore, those archer pullups are a beast, haven't been this sore in quite awhile!!!
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Another ANS Logging Opportunity! *Fortitude Test Booster*
    By southpaw23 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-07-2013, 07:14 PM
  2. How do you post an avatar?
    By Lifeguard in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 09:05 PM
  3. Repost of an ALA article I found
    By Matthew D in forum Supplements
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-30-2006, 03:12 AM
  4. Replies: 28
    Last Post: 04-15-2003, 11:43 AM
  5. An interesting news article...
    By Sean in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-09-2002, 09:51 PM
Log in
Log in