ANS-FORTITUDE

Page 2 of 6 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Wife or pocket pu**y?

very good, lol.....i have an emotional attachment to the wife, besides she cooks really well....plus the fact that i am very vulnerable when i sleep.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

2. ok, here's hoping today is the day.

went to nifs after work today and focused on upper body, did a lot of shoulder and lat work along with ab's. strength has suffered some since cutting, going to work on getting strength back up to my 220lb level while staying at or around 200lbs.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

3. Fortitude - it's not just a supplement it can also be a marital aid....hum

4. Quote Originally Posted by scoooter View Post
    Fortitude - it's not just a supplement it can also be a marital aid....hum
    lol...dude, i don't know about that....i told my wife i was waiting on a package, when she asked what kind of supp it was and i told her test booster i got read the riot act....'don't be expecting sex every 10 minutes'. guess i have to decide on which fleshlight to get this time, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

5. the anticipation is rising....will it come today??????
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
    •   

6. the answer is NO....no fortitude today.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

7. another dead fri here at AM i see, lol.......
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

8. hoping today is the day!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

9. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    another dead fri here at AM i see, lol.......
    I'm here BigT. The site was down last night for maintenance. I'm hoping it arrives today.

10. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    I'm here BigT. The site was down last night for maintenance. I'm hoping it arrives today.
    weekends are always slow, lol......should know in 3 hours or so!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

11. Here's hoping big guy!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

12. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Here's hoping big guy!
    thanks, PH!!! roblasane got his yesterday, so if mine doesn't come today i will have to use extra anti-perspirant, cause i will be sweating bullets, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

13. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    thanks, PH!!! roblasane got his yesterday, so if mine doesn't come today i will have to use extra anti-perspirant, cause i will be sweating bullets, lol.
    Sweating bullets...that a reference to Evomuse Ammo? Or the cool Megadeth song? Lol
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

14. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Sweating bullets...that a reference to Evomuse Ammo? Or the cool Megadeth song? Lol
    sweating bullets is the matching set to the daggers my wife has shooting out her eyes when i screw up, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

15. sob......stupid mailwoman walked right past my house...nothing!!!! now i have to wait until monday evening to even have a chance to get it...i am pissed...stupid mail anyways!!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

16. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    sob......stupid mailwoman walked right past my house...nothing!!!! now i have to wait until monday evening to even have a chance to get it...i am pissed...stupid mail anyways!!!!!
    At least they are not yet part of the shutdown
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

17. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    At least they are not yet part of the shutdown
    lol...maybe if they were it would have been shipped by fed ex or ups and i would have gotten it on wednesday....the other guy logging this got his on fri, go figure!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

18. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...maybe if they were it would have been shipped by fed ex or ups and i would have gotten it on wednesday....the other guy logging this got his on fri, go figure!!!!
    When sending things for free, cheap/affordable will be the ONLY option. Lol. YOU WILL GET IT. IF YOU DON'T I WILL SEND ANOTHER BOTTLE.

19. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    When sending things for free, cheap/affordable will be the ONLY option. Lol. YOU WILL GET IT. IF YOU DON'T I WILL SEND ANOTHER BOTTLE.
    dude!!! not a knock on you. i have issues with usps that go waaay back, lol.
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

20. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    big-t for Presidente am sure 99% better job then awful mess have know, nothing for middle class representation
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

21. Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    big-t for Presidente am sure 99% better job then awful mess have know, nothing for middle class representation
    not sure i could do better...but pretty sure i couldn't do any worse!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

22. gotta love sundays!!! football and rest time...got up this morning ate 2 jimmy dean breakfast bowls, waited awhile then did an upper body workout in my basement gym along with 20 minutes on treadmill. took a shower and got lucky with the wife!!! glad to be off restricted cals, nice to be looking to gain a few pounds for a change!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

23. Hoping today is the day!

24. Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    Hoping today is the day!
    nothing yet, but hope is still alive!!!!
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!

25. this just freakin sucks....no package AGAIN today!!! i am so bummed that i am numb!!! i hate the f'ing post office...
    GOD, FAMILY, COUNTRY!!!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Another ANS Logging Opportunity! *Fortitude Test Booster*
    By southpaw23 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-07-2013, 06:14 PM
  2. How do you post an avatar?
    By Lifeguard in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 08:05 PM
  3. Repost of an ALA article I found