ANS-FORTITUDE

Page 2 of 4 First 1234 Last
  1. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.57%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    sob......stupid mailwoman walked right past my house...nothing!!!! now i have to wait until monday evening to even have a chance to get it...i am pissed...stupid mail anyways!!!!!
    At least they are not yet part of the shutdown
    "To your wife you should kiss try today"-Touey

Brotato's bark brings shakes to the pups in the yard

2. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by Touey View Post
    At least they are not yet part of the shutdown
    lol...maybe if they were it would have been shipped by fed ex or ups and i would have gotten it on wednesday....the other guy logging this got his on fri, go figure!!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.48%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

lol...maybe if they were it would have been shipped by fed ex or ups and i would have gotten it on wednesday....the other guy logging this got his on fri, go figure!!!!
    When sending things for free, cheap/affordable will be the ONLY option. Lol. YOU WILL GET IT. IF YOU DON'T I WILL SEND ANOTHER BOTTLE.
    ANS Performance Rep.
    www.ansperformance.com / www.facebook.com/TeamANSPerformance
    RITUAL * HIT * FORTITUDE * DILATE
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

Quote Originally Posted by southpaw23 View Post
    When sending things for free, cheap/affordable will be the ONLY option. Lol. YOU WILL GET IT. IF YOU DON'T I WILL SEND ANOTHER BOTTLE.
    dude!!! not a knock on you. i have issues with usps that go waaay back, lol.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.57%

big-t for Presidente am sure 99% better job then awful mess have know, nothing for middle class representation

6. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%

big-t for Presidente am sure 99% better job then awful mess have know, nothing for middle class representation
    not sure i could do better...but pretty sure i couldn't do any worse!!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

7. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%

gotta love sundays!!! football and rest time...got up this morning ate 2 jimmy dean breakfast bowls, waited awhile then did an upper body workout in my basement gym along with 20 minutes on treadmill. took a shower and got lucky with the wife!!! glad to be off restricted cals, nice to be looking to gain a few pounds for a change!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.48%

Hoping today is the day!
    ANS Performance Rep.
  9. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%

Hoping today is the day!
    nothing yet, but hope is still alive!!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

10. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%

this just freakin sucks....no package AGAIN today!!! i am so bummed that i am numb!!! i hate the f'ing post office...
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

11. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%

well today is either the day....or else i am affraid i have been screwed by the government once again, lol.

maybe obama had the post office target me....
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

12. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%

just got off the phone with the post office....was told that without a tracking number there is nothing they can do!!! geez, no wonder they are in so much trouble....oh, well!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

13. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.48%

just got off the phone with the post office....was told that without a tracking number there is nothing they can do!!! geez, no wonder they are in so much trouble....oh, well!!!
    PM me.
    ANS Performance Rep.
  14. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%

PM me.
    pm sent...i got it today. we don't have a regular mail carrier, and our mailbox is inside on our enclosed/screened in porch. well the carrier saw the ashtray my son uses to smoke on the porch when he visits and refused to deliver the mail that day...to make a long story short our mail had been sitting at the post office since monday because of this. after a long and somewhat heated 'talk' with management, we seem to have this resolved...at least i did get my fortitute today!!!

going to start my 1st dose after work in the morning before hitting gym!!! can't wait to get this going!!!

btw-the bottle of fortitude was pretty crushed, but fortunately it looks like no pills were damaged!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.48%

pm sent...i got it today. we don't have a regular mail carrier, and our mailbox is inside on our enclosed/screened in porch. well the carrier saw the ashtray my son uses to smoke on the porch when he visits and refused to deliver the mail that day...to make a long story short our mail had been sitting at the post office since monday because of this. after a long and somewhat heated 'talk' with management, we seem to have this resolved...at least i did get my fortitute today!!!

going to start my 1st dose after work in the morning before hitting gym!!! can't wait to get this going!!!

btw-the bottle of fortitude was pretty crushed, but fortunately it looks like no pills were damaged!!!

Sounds good BigT. For a second I thought I was losing my mind. Glad to see you received it and looking forward to your log.
    ANS Performance Rep.
  16. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%

Sounds good BigT. For a second I thought I was losing my mind. Glad to see you received it and looking forward to your log.
    i am very happy!!!!

thanks for your patience, i really was losing my mind, lol......
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

17. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.57%

pm sent...i got it today. we don't have a regular mail carrier, and our mailbox is inside on our enclosed/screened in porch. well the carrier saw the ashtray my son uses to smoke on the porch when he visits and refused to deliver the mail that day...
    Tom,

It is customary in your US postal system to no delivery for house having ashtray?

18. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%

Tom,

It is customary in your US postal system to no delivery for house having ashtray?
    touey, my friend...here in obamaland government agencies can do whatever to whomever with blanket immunity....but that is yesterdays news...

i am pumped to finally start ritual tomorrow!!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

19. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.57%

Lol big-t say party on for A<M really party time though one question OBama say if you already have health plans it will not go up but wife is US lawyer am I on her insurance is going up $150.00 monthly just for me, not making Touey look the talk of the town since am on her plan.

Trying to understand why if there is no increase for plan you are already having there is an increase for plans we already have?

20. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%

Lol big-t say party on for A<M really party time though one question OBama say if you already have health plans it will not go up but wife is US lawyer am I on her insurance is going up $150.00 monthly just for me, not making Touey look the talk of the town since after all am I on her plan.

Trying to understand why if there is no increase for plan you are already having there is an increase for plans we already have?
    touey, there is no santa claus. in order for those uninsured with pre existing to get cheap or free coverage, someone is going to have to pay the bill.....welcome to obamaland!!!

imo, obamacare is a smokescreen for big business to get out of health care benefits, healthcare coverage thru your work will soon be a thing of the past...obamacare will fail and many won't have insurance of any kind, big business will rake in millions more in profits and won't give a damn who gets hurt in the process. big business's are not charities, they could care less what happens to the american people, all they are about is making the most profit they can possibly make!!!!

remember the golden rule:
    HE WHO HAS THE GOLD MAKES THE RULES
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.57%

touey, there is no santa claus. in order for those uninsured with pre existing to get cheap or free coverage, someone is going to have to pay the bill.....welcome to obamaland!!!

imo, obamacare is a smokescreen for big business to get out of health care benefits, healthcare coverage thru your work will soon be a thing of the past...obamacare will fail and many won't have insurance of any kind, big business will rake in millions more in profits and won't give a damn who gets hurt in the process. big business's are not charities, they could care less what happens to the american people, all they are about is making the most profit they can possibly make!!!!

remember the golden rule:
    HE WHO HAS THE GOLD MAKES THE RULES
    What you say make much sense. Funny was in grocery other day look at some golf magazines happenstance also to a shock seeing like maybe 3 golf magazines then like 10 gun ammunition magazines on about how to store ammunition, how to get guns, how to build bunkers, etc. and saying to myself is this crazy in grocery store like is some revolution upon the brink soon lol

22. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%

What you say make much sense. Funny was in grocery other day look at some golf magazines happenstance also to a shock seeing like maybe 3 golf magazines then like 10 gun ammunition magazines on about how to store ammunition, how to get guns, how to build bunkers, etc. and saying to myself is this crazy in grocery store like is some revolution upon the brink soon lol
    i just started a thread in the general chat-political section....i have to get this thread back on track, thanks touey!!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

23. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%

day 1:

as expected didn't notice much on 1st dose of fortitude...but i did use 2 sample packs of ritual before gym today. i have to say that the taste and smell of ritual is strong, my wife smelled it when i was mixing and the taste lasted awhile after drinking. had a good workout focusing mainly on upper body with emphasis on shoulders and lats. had plenty of energy, endurance was noticeably increased from last workout when i used no pre. i have 2 more sample packs of ritual and i will give a more detailed review after i use them!!!

bumped cals up to around 2400 today, going to ease my way into 3500...todays weight was 192, goal is 200-205.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

24. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%

day 2..

got a really nice pump from the 2 sample packs of ritual today and endurance was improved noticeably over my usual caffeine/bronkaid. energy was really hard to gauge since i have been on high stims for awhile, but it held up for a decent arm/chest workout. might be placebo, but i don't care-mood seemed to be really good today. haven't got the wife on the run-yet, but libido is high...once fortitude kicks in it will be game on!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

25. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%

forgot to add that i bumped cals up to 2750 today actually a little under but close enough....not even going to bother weighing until a week in.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.99%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Glad it finally came in! Get at it big guy!
    BOARD TYRANT
  27. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Glad it finally came in! Get at it big guy!
    thanks ph!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

28. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%

day 3:

had the urge for movement so i went weighted stairclimbing...made 4 trips and felt pretty fit!!!

no doubt my cals will reach 3000 today, doing the bbq thing!!! porterhouse is my specialty, cooked on charcoal..no gas broiler for this old timer, lol.

libido is high, i have a feeling i will be needing that fleshlight!!!

mood is very good, placebo or not i like being in a good place!!! hope it continues to improve as fortitude kicks in...
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.48%

Good work so far BigT. It took about a week for me, then my libido kicked in big time. Glad you're getting on well thus far and lol@fleshlight.
    ANS Performance Rep.
  30. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%

Good work so far BigT. It took about a week for me, then my libido kicked in big time. Glad you're getting on well thus far and lol@fleshlight.
    aint nothing like the real thing....but fleshlight does keep things hands off, so to speak, lol.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.99%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

aint nothing like the real thing....but fleshlight does keep things hands off, so to speak, lol.
    I heard BioCor is running a promo called "The Big T" which consists of buy one Divamax, get one Fleshlight free
    BOARD TYRANT
  32. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    I heard BioCor is running a promo called "The Big T" which consists of buy one Divamax, get one Fleshlight free
    there goes my rep pay for the next 10 years, lol.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%

day 4:

i really wanted an off day today, maybe just do some cardio.....but being on a bulk with increased cals i figured i had better lift some iron. went down in my basement and just focused on the big 3 [squat/bench/deads] at moderate weight. matter of fact i set the bar at 250 and left it there for the entire workout. easy could have gone heavier but got some nice volume in.

my mood just seems to be really good, i find myself being nice to people...
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.6%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Man i think i need some of that good mood,nice to people supp. i usually have a ftw attitude, but being happy sounds nice.
  35. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%

Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Man i think i need some of that good mood,nice to people supp. i usually have a ftw attitude, but being happy sounds nice.
    it really throws people off guard...people are used to rude and in your face behaviour. a little niceness seems to go along way, it seems.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

36. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.57%

Quote Originally Posted by wicked442 View Post
    Do not let him fool you my friend always have seem too nice even for those who have no protection from law on dumb selves

37. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%

Do not let him fool you my friend always have seem too nice even for those who have no protection from law on dumb selves
    lol...thank you. i try really hard to be nice to people, but some make it really difficult, lol.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

38. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%

day 5:

off day, i need it. the old bones are wore down, but a certain muscle needs some attention...got the whole day off to take care of business!!!

yes, libido is high!!!
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

39. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.13%

on a side note, appetite is also increasing....
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.48%

on a side note, appetite is also increasing....
    I noticed that too. Normally I stop eating after 7, but the past few weeks Fortitude has made me so hungry, that I end up eating right around bedtime. #firstworldproblems
    ANS Performance Rep.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Another ANS Logging Opportunity! *Fortitude Test Booster*
    By southpaw23 in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-07-2013, 07:14 PM
  2. How do you post an avatar?
    By Lifeguard in forum General Chat
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 04-28-2010, 09:05 PM