hugo's Lights Out - Iforce mini log

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
I want to thank all the great people at iforce for a free bottle of Lights out. This is a HGH-sleep supplement.

DAY 1 and 2

Dose: I am starting by taking 2 cap 30 min before bedtime on empty stomach.

The two cap did not knock me out at all. But I felt like all the anxiety of the day was completely gone. I was very restful and happy. Sleep was normal- deep - but no vivid dreams. Waking up was great. I felt total refreshed and ready to handle the day. Throughout the day I was in that same happy feeling mood. I have taken valium before and lights out feel alot like valium - but not as strong.

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
Looking forward to seeing how this works for you!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome man.. im in!! Will be following!

Mike

Epolis13

Epolis13

Awards
How's your zzzzzzz going, OP? :)

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
So I have been using in for over week now....The supplement is not knocking me out to sleep. For me It more of a anti- anxiety affect. So sleep is in that state of mind is easier to transition too. But what I like most of all is that when you wake up you feel total refreshed and in a happy mood even throughout the day. I am having no sides at all with this...no hangover in the morning feeling. As far as the vivid dream...I have not gotten anything in that department. Sleep however is deep.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I have been using in for over week now....The supplement is not knocking me out to sleep. For me It more of a anti- anxiety affect. So sleep is in that state of mind is easier to transition too. But what I like most of all is that when you wake up you feel total refreshed and in a happy mood even throughout the day. I am having no sides at all with this...no hangover in the morning feeling. As far as the vivid dream...I have not gotten anything in that department. Sleep however is deep.
how long after dosing the lights out do you feel the effect? and no waking up throughout the night thats noticeable?

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
how long after dosing the lights out do you feel the effect? and no waking up throughout the night thats noticeable?
Its taking me about 30-45 min. You sometime do wake up- probably around 1 time some day...but mostly you dont even wake up for bathroom breaks. The feeling the day after of refreshment and happiness is the most desirable effect with lights out for me.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its taking me about 30-45 min. You sometime do wake up- probably around 1 time some day...but mostly you dont even wake up for bathroom breaks. The feeling the day after of refreshment and happiness is the most desirable effect with lights out for me.
that probably has something to do with the 5htp, i love 5htp for that, when taken at night it builds and really has you in a good mood the next days

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
that probably has something to do with the 5htp, i love 5htp for that, when taken at night it builds and really has you in a good mood the next days
It for me is alot like a psych drug. its a mix of a anti-depressant and a combo anti-anxiety (benzo)

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Still running my bottle of lights out. I think now I feel full affect..I am now getting deep sleep and some vivid dreams also. But why I really like this product is that when you wake up ..you feel so refreshed. Mood is also on happy side and very little anxiety.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
fantastic! how would you rate your experience so far on a scale of 1:10?? can u compare to other sleep enhancers ... (just found this log srry if u have answered these alrdy)

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still running my bottle of lights out. I think now I feel full affect..I am now getting deep sleep and some vivid dreams also. But why I really like this product is that when you wake up ..you feel so refreshed. Mood is also on happy side and very little anxiety.
I'm glad you are enjoying, but make sure you are updating a minimum of 3x per week as that is our logging requirements!

Regardless though, thank you very much for updating!

Mike

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Lights out feel more intense as it has built up in my system. Its still not knocking me out. But sleep is deep and my dreams are vivid. Total zero hangover in morning and feel like getting up and starting the new day with a smile on my face.

As sleep enhancer I give it a 9/10. One point is missing= I would like it to total knock me out to sleep.

I have tried AL Oneiromancer- I didnot like it alot-it gives you a hangover in morning- have 1/2 left.

Young Gotti

Young Gotti

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lights out feel more intense as it has built up in my system. Its still not knocking me out. But sleep is deep and my dreams are vivid. Total zero hangover in morning and feel like getting up and starting the new day with a smile on my face.

As sleep enhancer I give it a 9/10. One point is missing= I would like it to total knock me out to sleep.

I have tried AL Oneiromancer- I didnot like it alot-it gives you a hangover in morning- have 1/2 left.
good to hear that the lights out is keeping you in a nice deep sleep.....as my father says (who doesn't workout), if you want to fall asleep faster, workout harder lol

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Still getting a good deep sleep and dream still vivid. I have been getting up sooner than before and my body requires less sleep then it did before. One of the major concern I have with sleep supplements- is how will stopping be. I have had some withdrawal like effect with some HGH-sleep products(HGHup).

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Still getting a good deep sleep and dream still vivid. I have been getting up sooner than before and my body requires less sleep then it did before. One of the major concern I have with sleep supplements- is how will stopping be. I have had some withdrawal like effect with some HGH-sleep products(HGHup).
Welp, I guess we will just have to wait and see how the withdrawal goes :p I for one though, do not experience that. I did horribly with benedryl though.

Mike

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
would love to see a final review from this great/detailed log!

hugojaya

hugojaya

Awards
  • Established
Final Review: First few day on lights out was more of an anti-anxiety pill. It helped me to get to sleep faster...but did not knock me out. After a week it had a affect that built up in me. I started to go into deep sleep and most days my dreams were very vivid. The best part of lights out is waking up in the morning feeling total refreshed and recovered for my brutal hits. There was total no hangover feeling in the morning. I have tried other sleep supplement and this has a 1st in show for me. Give it a try and sweet dreams.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Final Review: First few day on lights out was more of an anti-anxiety pill. It helped me to get to sleep faster...but did not knock me out. After a week it had a affect that built up in me. I started to go into deep sleep and most days my dreams were very vivid. The best part of lights out is waking up in the morning feeling total refreshed and recovered for my brutal hits. There was total no hangover feeling in the morning. I have tried other sleep supplement and this has a 1st in show for me. Give it a try and sweet dreams.
Well, glad you enjoyed bro. Thanks!!

Mike