Freaky Stimul8ion by Finaflex

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey gang, here to run another log for my brothas at Finaflex! I'm just wrapping up my MAX Pump log which gave AMAZING results. Definitely a new staple in my supplement repertoire! Now I get to try out my favorite of all supplements, stim-driven pre-workouts! You all know the freaks at Finaflex...those sexy muscley guys who are always running around these boards half-naked (or sometimes full Monte), offering up advice from real world experiences in order to help the rest of us get a little more freaky. These guys certainly know their stuff, which is why I'm so STOKED to run Stimul8! Thanks again for the opportunity, fellas!

I workout in the early AM (530ish), which means I get up at 4am for a carb/protein shake and then take my PrWO an hour later. In about 30-45 mins I'm ready to go! I do this because I'm currently bulking, otherwise I would get up at 5AM, take my PrWO, and train fasted.

My workouts are M, W, F where I TRY to hit all muscle groups with a compound exercise but emphasize a particular muscle group each day. The focused muscle will get between 4-8 sets of exercises depending on the rep range I'm working in and the other muscle groups I try to get at least 1-3 sets in. So currently my week is set up like this:

Monday - Chest/Shoulders
Wednesday - Legs
Friday - Back

Diet consists of 3000-3500 kcal with 1.5-2xBW protein, 100g fats, and the rest in carbs that I take in through the first half of the day.

So now that we've got that out of the way, let's get this party started!

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Okay, so I actually started taking Stimul8 on Wednesday and had an AMAZING workout! I can say I've taken many kinds of PrWOs in the past and many have fallen short of providing the kick in the âss that I need to get moving so early in the morning. It's also very important that I'm not left ON my âss throughout the day because my job requires me to be enthusiastic and energized. This is why my PrWO is probably the most important supplement to me.

Alright, my first reaction to Stimul8 was, "Holy Shît, these guys are MAGICIANS!" That's not an over exaggeration either, I literally said that to myself as I saw the pretty red powder change to a vibrant green once I added water to it. Once I saw this, I knew great things were yet to come! I eagerly chugged down the magic elixer and waited to see what the Finaflex wizards had in store.

I can say it didn't take long! First it was the tingles, then the raised temperature, followed by an icy-hot sensation that raised to the top of my head. My hands were shaking with hurried anticipation as I strapped my MP3 player to my arm and sped to the gym. This is what my workout looked like:

WEDNESDAY - LEGS

Squats
245x8
255x7
255x8 PR! (based on calculated 1RM)

One Leg Press 3-1-3
50x10 PR! (Previous 45x10)
50x10

Leg Extensions
60x burn

Standing Leg Curl 3-1-3
60x10 PR! (previous 55x10)
60x10

Lying Leg Curls
90x burn

Standing Calf Raise 3-1-3
280x10 (toes out)
280x10 (toes in)

Seated Calf Raise
90x burn

*Normally I would try to throw in a set of Bench Press, Rows, Pulldowns, and Shoulder Press to round out the full body workout but time constraints didn't allow it.

The rest of my day went great. I had energy for work although my legs never functioned correctly for the rest of the day lol. I can tell you, I'm VERY excited to see my workouts propel throughout the course of this log because as my body adapts to the heavy workload I'm planning on putting on it, I think Stimul8 will give me the energy I need make it happen. And with added Stimul8ion, comes increased gains!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
i'm almost too scared to step foot in this thread......

:nervous:

wth, i'll try it

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i'm almost too scared to step foot in this thread......

:nervous:

wth, i'll try it
You'd better! I saved a seat for ya right here...let me wipe it off for ya. [Wipes off his lap and gives it a little pat]

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Diggin the magic;)

Let the games begin....

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Perfect testament to the power of Stimul8... went to a concert Monday night 4 hours from home, feeling like I got hit by a truck Tuesday as we drove 4 hours back home, Wednesday morning woke up at 5am to take my wife to the hospital for surgery (that truck that hit me on Tuesday somehow found where I live and hit me again while I was asleep), my wife was taken into surgery about 7am. I dosed a scoop of Stimul8 and uncapped 4 pills Max Pump around 420. By 8am, despite the wreck my body was in and how tired I felt just an hour ago, the intense energy I felt left me needing to lift some serious weights or break down a wall...I felt the weights would be more productive.

WORKOUT

Bench Press
205x5
205x5
205x5
185x6
185x5
*I'm up to 5 sets on main exercises since reps are at the 5-6 range.

Incline DB Fly (tempo 3-1-3)
50x10
50x10
*I was doing Incline DB Presses but wanted to get more of squeeze in my upper chest. This did the trick!

Butterfly
80x20 (20s rest)
80x10 (drop set)
50x10

Standing Military Press
105x5
105x6
105x5
95x7
95x7

I had to cut the rest of my workout short because my wife just got out of surgery.

I had only been doing 3 sets of my main exercises at 8-10 reps but as I progressively increase my weight I'm at 4-6 reps so have increased my sets to 5. I loved the way the extra sets felt with heavier weight. It's been a long time since I've worked out at this level and even then it was never at THIS level. I didn't try to push any PRs because I just wanted to feel the extra sets at 60s intervals. Next week, I expect the weights to start pushing past my PRs again.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
we like testimonials :)
cool story, thanks for sharing - hopefully that mack truck moved on down the road now
Funny thing... I've felt MUCH better since my workout!

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 hours of sleep last night which is typical for me. Dosed 1 scoop Stimul8 and uncapped my last 4 Max Pumps 40 mins PrWO. Again, just focusing on getting 5 sets of my main exercises. Was able to get through my full back workout but damn were my forearms shot! I did have a GREAT pump in my lats too.

WORKOUT

Close grip Reverse Lat pull down
200x6
200x6
200x5
200x5
200x5

Single Straight-Arm Push Down 3-1-3
65x10
65x10

Wide grip lat PD
100x20

Seated Cable Row
220x4
210x5
210x6
200x5
160x10

One arm cable Row 3-1-3
75x10
80x10

Reverse Machine Fly
60x20

Cross body DB Curls 3-1-3
40x10
40x10

BB Curls
30x20

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
6 hours of sleep last night which is typical for me. Dosed 1 scoop Stimul8 and uncapped my last 4 Max Pumps 40 mins PrWO. Again, just focusing on getting 5 sets of my main exercises. Was able to get through my full back workout but damn were my forearms shot! I did have a GREAT pump in my lats too.

WORKOUT

Close grip Reverse Lat pull down
200x6
200x6
200x5
200x5
200x5

Single Straight-Arm Push Down 3-1-3
65x10
65x10

Wide grip lat PD
100x20

Seated Cable Row
220x4
210x5
210x6
200x5
160x10

One arm cable Row 3-1-3
75x10
80x10

Reverse Machine Fly
60x20

Cross body DB Curls 3-1-3
40x10
40x10

BB Curls
30x20
How is the Stimul8 treating you?....focus, energy wise....

By the way....Max pump and Stimul8 together is a win win situation;)

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How is the Stimul8 treating you?....focus, energy wise....

By the way....Max pump and Stimul8 together is a win win situation;)
I wouldn't be able to get all those sets in without it. Energy-wise, it gives me what I need for early morning workouts on little sleep. And I've found that I need real focus to hit the weights a 4th and 5th set, focus that I didn't have prior to using Stimul8.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't be able to get all those sets in without it. Energy-wise, it gives me what I need for early morning workouts on little sleep. And I've found that I need real focus to hit the weights a 4th and 5th set, focus that I didn't have prior to using Stimul8.
Tunnel vision.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Edit: improper use of cut and paste. Please see Edje's quote below for today's log.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Woop wooop!

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
And boy did I have it today!

Sleep: 7 hours

I'm assuming Stimul8 has compounding benefits as it saturates the body because today I felt it moreso than usual (beta alanine most likely). Usually Mondays are chest/shoulder days but I wanted to get more rest between back and legs so Mondays are now my leg days. This was also my first day hitting squats for 5 sets. Admittedly, I usually struggle with squats (and legs in general) but today I just couldn't be stopped!

WORKOUT

Squats
245x5
265x6 PR!
275x5 PR!
245x5
225x5
*My legs felt pretty solid through the last 2 sets whereas they would normally be shaking violently by the 3rd set.

One Leg Press 3-1-3
50x10
50x10

Leg Extension
60x18 (20s rest)
60x10
*Normally I would've stopped after burning out my quads on the first set but after I sat there for a few seconds I just said fûck it and started pumping out more reps. Felt good!

Standing Leg Curl 3-1-3
60x10
60x10

Lying Leg Curls
70x12 (drop set)
50x10

Seated Calf Raise 3-1-3
90x10 (toes in)
90x10 (toes out)

Standing Calf Raise
120x20 (20s rest)
120x10

*and I STILL had energy for...

Incline DB Fly 3-1-3
20x10
30x10
40x10

... but felt like I was gonna puke after this.

I would've kept going but my time was up. Had to get ready for work. But there was a definite increase in endurance and energy today. And on top of hitting PRs on squats... tells me a LOT about the affects Stimul8 is having on me.
Save to say that Stimul8 works;)

We saw it in the beta logs, and we see it here.

Enjoy bro....enjoy

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stimul8 doing it's thing again today! My brain anticipates the effect that stimul8 will have as soon as I taste it. All I have to do is drag my groggy butt to the kitchen and chug down the magic. After thinking some happy thoughts, my body shivers and BAM I'm awake. I get dressed (yes I'm naked when getting Stimul8'd), and by the time I'm ready to go, I'm READY TO GO! And you can see by my workout how much energy, focus, and intensity I had even over my last workout. Not only has the volume increased significantly, but all rest times except for Bench Press was no more than 30 seconds.

WORKOUT

Bench Press
185x5
205x5
215x5 PR! (previous 215x4)
220x5 PR!
225X4 PR! (+10lbs from last week)

Incline DB Press
65x7
45x10
35x10

Low Cable Chest Raise
30x20
40x15
50x12

Butterfly
80x15
100x9
120x7

Dumbbell Incline Fly
20x20

DB Lateral raise
20x15
25x12
30x11

Machine One-Arm Front Raise
1x15
1x12
1x9

Cable One-Arm rear delt Raise
30x15
35x12
35x8

I WANTED to go back and start doing more chest exercises but I literally had 30 minutes until work. I'm finding it harder and harder to leave the gym now! The Bench Press PRs are pretty exciting for me to say the least. I'm anxious to see what my back workout looks like on Friday!

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That was a very interesting opening statement to say the least lol.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stimul8 doing it's thing again today! My brain anticipates the effect that stimul8 will have as soon as I taste it. All I have to do is drag my groggy butt to the kitchen and chug down the magic. After thinking some happy thoughts, my body shivers and BAM I'm awake. I get dressed (yes I'm naked when getting Stimul8'd), and by the time I'm ready to go, I'm READY TO GO! And you can see by my workout how much energy, focus, and intensity I had even over my last workout. Not only has the volume increased significantly, but all rest times except for Bench Press was no more than 30 seconds.

WORKOUT

Bench Press
185x5
205x5
215x5 PR! (previous 215x4)
220x5 PR!
225X4 PR! (+10lbs from last week)

Incline DB Press
65x7
45x10
35x10

Low Cable Chest Raise
30x20
40x15
50x12

Butterfly
80x15
100x9
120x7

Dumbbell Incline Fly
20x20

DB Lateral raise
20x15
25x12
30x11

Machine One-Arm Front Raise
1x15
1x12
1x9

Cable One-Arm rear delt Raise
30x15
35x12
35x8

I WANTED to go back and start doing more chest exercises but I literally had 30 minutes until work. I'm finding it harder and harder to leave the gym now! The Bench Press PRs are pretty exciting for me to say the least. I'm anxious to see what my back workout looks like on Friday!
You took Stimul8 without food I guess?....

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
^^ definitely
ed is an oddity in that aspect

(his back is oddly abnormally wide as well -- like an airplane hangar)

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've never had any issues with taking it fasted. And my workouts certainly aren't suffering either. In fact I can't say there has been any difference between eating an hour before my workout and training fasted.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^ definitely
ed is an oddity in that aspect

(his back is oddly abnormally wide as well -- like an airplane hangar)
Lol.....a bit odd....hell yeah.

Works for me;)

Kind of happy with my width.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where da fukin pics mang!

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well as Montego would say.. pics or didnt happen.. wait wut?

Where da fukin pics mang!
I'd be more than happy to post pics bit I'm not sure edje wants me putting his heffalump all over the boards.

Wait... are we talking about the same thing here?

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd be more than happy to post pics bit I'm not sure edje wants me putting his heffalump all over the boards.

Wait... are we talking about the same thing here?
Lol....you gays...uhm guys

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey gang, apologies for my absence but I haven't done anything since last Wednesday due some minor illness and stomach issues. We're all good now though so I hit the gym today in full Stimul8'd force! I wanted to try and hit all muscle groups since I've been off for a week so I stuck to one exercise and increased the volume. But as you can see I wasn't quite ready to pull it off yet. I will say that the stimul8 had me revved the fug up! The most I'd had for stims since last week was coffee, so that little scoop of magic energy I took this morning had me throwing the weights around... notice the PR! :-D

WORKOUT

Cable Seated Row
140x13
160x12
180x12
200x12 PR! (Previous 210x6)
200x12

Close grip Reverse Lat PD
140x12
160x12
180x10
180x10
180x10

HS Incline Press
180x12
230x10
230x3+3+3 (rest/pause)
180x8
180x8

Squats
190x10
*I realized after this set that squats just weren't in the cards for today

Seated DB shrugs 3-1-0
70x15
70x15
70x15

I'll do Leg work on Friday and prolly hit shoulders too since I didn't get any specific work done today. Then on Monday I'm going to start on a new format I've set up to hit a true full body workout.

edje007

edje007

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey gang, apologies for my absence but I haven't done anything since last Wednesday due some minor illness and stomach issues. We're all good now though so I hit the gym today in full Stimul8'd force! I wanted to try and hit all muscle groups since I've been off for a week so I stuck to one exercise and increased the volume. But as you can see I wasn't quite ready to pull it off yet. I will say that the stimul8 had me revved the fug up! The most I'd had for stims since last week was coffee, so that little scoop of magic energy I took this morning had me throwing the weights around... notice the PR! :-D

WORKOUT

Cable Seated Row
140x13
160x12
180x12
200x12 PR! (Previous 210x6)
200x12

Close grip Reverse Lat PD
140x12
160x12
180x10
180x10
180x10

HS Incline Press
180x12
230x10
230x3+3+3 (rest/pause)
180x8
180x8

Squats
190x10
*I realized after this set that squats just weren't in the cards for today

Seated DB shrugs 3-1-0
70x15
70x15
70x15

I'll do Leg work on Friday and prolly hit shoulders too since I didn't get any specific work done today. Then on Monday I'm going to start on a new format I've set up to hit a true full body workout.
Glad you're feeling better bro....in for some full body work outs...you're going to need Stimul8;)

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So snags gave me an accurate critique in how my legs are lagging behind my upper body development. This is quite true as I've always had chicken legs lol. So my main focus on building my form is to develop my legs now. And as a challenge, Koopa told me to do 10x10 squats at 60% 1RM. Whew buddy...I can say the challenge was more mental than physical. Good thing I had Stimul8 coursing through my veins, because it gave me the focus I needed to get to get it done!

As far as the legs and not having the endurance... You gotta work 'em to make 'em work. I challenge you to do lying ham curls for three sets of 12 followed by 10x10 squats at 60% on your next leg day. Let me know how it works out.
Squats
190x10x10
*fûck yeah!

Okay I didn't do the leg curls first mainly because I knew the 10 sets would be a challenge in and of itself. My first 4 sets were perfect form ass to grass and 60s rests. After that the rests got a little longer and depth got closer to parallel, but I was always at least that. About set 7 my legs were shaking through every rep and I started seeing black dots shooting around my field of vision. But fûck it, it took 30 mins to get through it all but I kept pushing and got that shît!

The rest of my workout went like this...

Lying One Leg Curls
50x12+4 (I went from my left leg to my right then immediately to my left for 4 more and to my right for 4 more)
50x10+4
50x10+4

Standing one Leg calves 3-1-3
80x10 (toes out)
80x7 (toes in)
80x8 (toes straight)

Seated calves 3-1-3
90x12 (toes out)
90x10 (toes in)
90x15 (toes straight - repped out with no pause)

There's no doubt in my mind that this would not have been possible without the Stimul8. I have more energy and focus in the gym than I ever have. I actually start to get anxious as I'm waiting for my next set... well after set 7 of squats I wasn't so anxious lol. I'm also noticing significant appetite suppression when I take Stimul8. There's a big difference between my off days when I don't take it and I'm wanting to eat everything in sight, and the days I do take it when I'm having to force the food down. Since I'm bulking this makes it more challenging, but I can certainly see how beneficial Stimul8 would be for anybody on a cut who needs the appetite suppression as well as extra energy in the gym.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Got to the gym at 530 am yesterday which is about 30 mins before I usually get there. Unfortunately I still didn't have enough time to get through my full workout so I went in today and finished it up. But here's the full workout...

WORKOUT (Monday)

Bench Press 5x5
185x5
205x5
225x3 (1 rep short of PR)
205X5
205X5

Incline DB Press 8x8 (60s rest)
60x8
65x8
65x8
65x5
60x6
60x8
*had a strange increase in endurance and strength so jumped back up to 65.
65x8
65x5

Lower Cable Chest Raise 4-2-4
40x12
40x12
40x12

Wide Grip Lat PD (60s rest)
130x10
140x10
150x10
160x8
160x8
160x8
160x8
160x10 > 130x5 > 100x10
*I put more lean into the last set to get as many reps as I could

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WORKOUT (Tuesday)

*All exercises at 60s rests max

Seated Cable Rows
140x8
140x8
140x8
140x8
160x8
180x8
180x8
200x8
*The first 4 sets were very controlled with a 2 second squeeze. The last couple sets had significant upper body movement to keep the reps going but the eccentric was a 3 second return.

Lateral DB Raise
40x8
40x8
30x8
30x8
30x8
30x8
20x8
20x8
*did these opposite from the rows. First couple took some cheating to get the weight up but it was controlled down. Had the traps working the weight mostly. As the weight decreased I focused more on remaining upright and really hitting the delts.

Preacher EZ Curls
70x8
70x8
70x8
70x8
70x8
70x8
70x12
70x9
*Okay only the first 3 sets were preacher Curls. Instead of lowering the weight I stood for the remainder of the sets. I had a buddy come into the gym after my 6th set and talked to him for a couple mins so I repped out 12 on the next set to get the pump back into my biceps and only waited 30s before hitting the last set.

The focus of this workout was chest which is why I had the 5x5 sets on Bench and the isolated pump sets on Chest Raise. Tomorrow I will be hitting legs again and I'll have more time before work so we'll see how much of this workout I can get in.

I definitely feel like the stimul8 has fully saturated my body. I am FULLY STIMUL8'D! The endurance is remarkable and mind/muscle focus is straight tunnel vision.

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
iirc, you had majority of workout done in first part of session yesterday?
I would not recommend going in to do just a few sets of same bodypart work, when you are on such 3-day week volumized routine..
rest/recovery is going to be an important part of the process, and the other side of the coin is to make it worthwhile and work up to full steam & intensity, you do not have enough time to do that with only a few sets

if you cannot fit it all in one day, just let it slide

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
iirc, you had majority of workout done in first part of session yesterday?
I would not recommend going in to do just a few sets of same bodypart work, when you are on such 3-day week volumized routine..
rest/recovery is going to be an important part of the process, and the other side of the coin is to make it worthwhile and work up to full steam & intensity, you do not have enough time to do that with only a few sets

if you cannot fit it all in one day, just let it slide
Yeah this week is really to see how everything fits together. Normally this would've been done all on Monday and I think I'll be able to get it all in since I know what to expect now. The reason I finished up my workout the next day was because I wanted to feel the 8x8s for the exercises I didn't get to do. Now tomorrow I will only be working legs worth some ab work since that's the only muscle group I haven't hit. And Friday I will be off work because we're leaving to go to the Ozarks for my birthday but we're not leaving until afternoon so I'll have plenty of time to get everything in and I can have an accurate read of how long it actually takes. Friday will be focus on back day.

1ifeblood

1ifeblood

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
After my leg workout today, I've decided to just work specific muscle groups per workout. I'm really not going to have time to do a full body workout AND hit the volume I'm wanting and right now I'm totally digging the volume, ESPECIALLY with this immense energy and focus I have! So here's my workout today...

WORKOUT

Squats
225x5
225x5
245x5
275x5
255x5

Leg Press (60s rest)
400x8x8

Leg Extensions 4-2-4
70x10
60x10
50x12

Standing Leg Curl
50x8x8

Lying Leg Curls 4-2-4
50x12x3

Seated Calf Raise 4-2-4
90x12x3

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep yep. If your are going for higher volume then one muscle group each session is best IMO.