Page 4 of 5 First ... 2345 Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Dem bare shoulders!

Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Still alive my little perv?
    indeed - what is going on up in heah? due went MIA

2. He posted elsewhere he is sick... lack of gayness I fear
    •   

3. Sorry guys... I'm alive! Just fighting off a bout of illness. I was getting sick all last week so I stayed out of the gym to allow my body to focus on beating this sht. This week has proven to be worse than last week though. Today I'm feeling a lot better though. I'm hoping I can actually get some good sleep this weekend and get back to it come Monday. Needless to say I've been a real bear to deal with lately. I HATE being sick! Especially when it interferes with my workouts. I'm feeling very sloppy right now and struggling with bits of depression. But after 2 weeks of rest nothing is going to keep me from the gym!

On a side note... being off stims for 2 weeks is going to feel like crack when I hit it again. :-)
    Where it all started

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/35-older/217572-one-can-never.html

4. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Sorry guys... I'm alive! Just fighting off a bout of illness. I was getting sick all last week so I stayed out of the gym to allow my body to focus on beating this sht. This week has proven to be worse than last week though. Today I'm feeling a lot better though. I'm hoping I can actually get some good sleep this weekend and get back to it come Monday. Needless to say I've been a real bear to deal with lately. I HATE being sick! Especially when it interferes with my workouts. I'm feeling very sloppy right now and struggling with bits of depression. But after 2 weeks of rest nothing is going to keep me from the gym!

On a side note... being off stims for 2 weeks is going to feel like crack when I hit it again. :-)
    Oh hey you are missing all kinds of spanking opportunities.....

Montego an Snagency tag-team with FINAFLEX in the corner
    Use Code Montego15 for 15% off at milehighkratom.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Oh hey you are missing all kinds of spanking opportunities.....

Montego an Snagency tag-team with FINAFLEX in the corner
    Ya for 1ifleblood it would be a threesome for sure
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

Ya for 1ifleblood it would be a threesome for sure
    I dunno if this guy has enough tissue to make it through the first five pages tbh

7. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    I dunno if this guy has enough tissue to make it through the first five pages tbh
    ...I dare say he'll need a roll of kitchen towel lol

8. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

I'm up for the challenge!
    Where it all started

9. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    I'm up for the challenge!
    ...of course you are! lol

10. Today I finally got my ss to the gym after 3 weeks of being sick... and I'm still not 100%. I wasn't sure I'd be able to make it in because I was laying in bed this morning after a rough night of little sleep feeling like utter crap. But since I was just laying there unable to sleep, I thought, I'll just get up and take some Stimul8... see what happens. 20 minutes later and I was moving some weights!

Nothing really to log because I just did some light sets to get the joints moving and remind my muscles what's in store. More than likely it will remain like this through the week. At this point I'm not sure what to expect. I've been sick for so long it's hard to remember what it feels like to be healthy.
    Where it all started

11. ...just don't over do it buddy. Good to see you moving again though!

12. Ya dead man?

13. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Ya dead man?
    he better be
    that's the only excuse that's gonna cut it for all this diehard slacking he been doing

14. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Ya dead man?
    Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    he better be
    that's the only excuse that's gonna cut it for all this diehard slacking he been doing
    No I'm not dead but there were days that I wanted to be. Good news is...I made to the gym this morning! Of course the baby is sick now so sleep isn't the best. But I HAD to lift weights! Of course I was freaking way tired this morning when I woke up, but i got a scoop of Stimul8 in my system and let the magic take hold.

Wasn't too bad considering the crap I've been through. I don't think I've lost too much strength actually, at least nothing I won't get back pretty quickly. What I HAVE lost is my endurance. My breathing still isn't 100%, still coughing some crap up out of my lungs, but I felt like I got a decent workout in. Basically just did 3 sets of each exercise, 1x10, 1x8, 1x5 just to get a feel of where I'm at. Plus I have a good friend of mine who started working out with me. He's a big boy but a newbie so I'm starting him out easy. Here's what we did:

Bench Press
    Seated Rows
    Squats
    DB Press
    Wide-grip Lat PDs
    Calf raises

Just wanted to hit some of everything which I'll continue to do through the week. I'll see how I'm feeling next week (and my buddy as well) before deciding where to go from here.
    Where it all started

15. Another day at the gym. All I can say is that my calves are sore as fock from Monday. I didn't even work them that hard... sheesh! But damn are they tight! Other than that I'm feeling pretty good. Today we did a little more isolation work with some light weights just to get the blood into sore muscles.

Incline HS Press
    High Rows
    Leg Press (low and narrow)
    -1 set Leg Extensions
    DB Lat raises
    Reverse Grip Pull down
    Leg Curls

What can I say about stimul8 today? The focus I had in the gym actually allowed me to get more out of my light-weight exercises because I could tune in to the muscle being worked. I'm hoping I can carry this level of focus with me as I start to progress through the weights again because I know I'll see more results. It's probably going to take me another full week before my breathing is back to normal but I should also be back to the strength I had prior to getting sick by that time too. I'm just excited that I can workout again!
    Where it all started

16. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    What can I say about stimul8 today? The focus I had in the gym actually allowed me to get more out of my light-weight exercises because I could tune in to the muscle being worked. I'm hoping I can carry this level of focus with me as I start to progress through the weights again because I know I'll see more results.
    Typically enjoy a great mind/muscle connection myself with Stimul8. Good to see you are back in the swing of things!

17. Bout time! Let's get back on track homie!

18. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post
    Bout time! Let's get back on track homie!
    Yes sir! I'm on it!
    Where it all started

19. Things getting a little more intense today... put a little more focus on chest and back with some legs before my energy died. Did 3 sets of 10-15 for each exercise.

DB incline fly
    HS Chest press
    Reverse machine fly
    HS reverse grip row
    Standing leg press

I was intending on doing SLDLs but I really had nothing left. I get winded so quickly now. But I'll just keep pushing because that's all I can do.
    Where it all started

20. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    Things getting a little more intense today... put a little more focus on chest and back with some legs before my energy died. Did 3 sets of 10-15 for each exercise.

DB incline fly
    HS Chest press
    Reverse machine fly
    HS reverse grip row
    Standing leg press

I was intending on doing SLDLs but I really had nothing left. I get winded so quickly now. But I'll just keep pushing because that's all I can do.
    Keep powering through brother. Cardio will come back quickly and you will be right where you left off.

FREAKY!

21. This ^^^
    Independent

22. Keep pushing brother, you'll be back to yourself in no time.

23. Quote Originally Posted by Montego1 View Post

Keep powering through brother. Cardio will come back quickly and you will be right where you left off.

FREAKY!
    I do miss the FREAKY
    Where it all started

24. Quote Originally Posted by 1ifeblood View Post
    I do miss the FREAKY
    Was that when you took your stimul8 before doing the nasty?

25. Quote Originally Posted by wasme View Post

Was that when you took your stimul8 before doing the nasty?
    Oh yeah, that was FUN!
    Where it all started

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 11-13-2012, 10:11 AM
  2. NEW IGNITE 2 BY FINAFLEX REVIEW
    By Kaneshige in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 01:21 PM
  3. ignite 2 by Finaflex (dmaa version) energizes my workouts!
    By runnerschick in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-15-2012, 11:58 PM
  4. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-17-2011, 12:11 PM