Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

(8 Wk) DAA + EP + EndoSurge + PurePF3 + Fermented Leucine

First log, sparing the long details I'll get down to facts: (if more detail is requested please ask, I'll do my best to answer)

Weight: 197 lbs (as of yesterday)

Lifting Exp: 6 years

Diet: High in protein, med carb intake, low-med fats (deployed so it's hard to maintain)

Workouts: Days are split into Legs, Chest, Back, Shoulders, 5x5 for each, 5x5 followed by a quick high intensity workout (xfit)

Supps:
    DAA pills from TS Nutritition
    Erase Pro
    Endosurge Turbo
    MAN Sports Pure PF3
    MAN Sports Fermented Leucine

Other Supps:
    Whey protein powder (ON Gold Standard, Hydro Builder, Primal Protein) basically whatever I could scrounge up for good deals
    Modern BCAA's
    Fish Oil

Goal:
    Gain LBM, tone up before I get home and look good for my Wife, strength gains, size gains

Method:
    Eat as clean as possible, goal is 5-6 small meals a day, high in protein, carbs primarily pre/post workout.
    It will be an 8 week run, straight through, at recommended doses for all, will decrease EP dosage if estro starts to drop to low and I feel sick
    Continue 5x5, supporting sets will follow to get a good pump, do my high intensity workout after a short (~5 min) rest.
    Will post my workouts, weights, feeling, mood, noted differences in strength/physique as often as I can.

Reason:
    I've read a lot of logs where every little detail is micro managed, eating as clean as possible, having all of the macros in check, having some of the best supps around, and I totally RESPECT those logs, because that takes a TON of responsibility, professionalism, and accountability on the authors part. But I want to post a log that's not for the "ideal condition." Not everyone is in a situation that allows them to eat super clean, or have access to a 5 star gym. I've been working my butt of here trying to stay ahead and atleast keep my gains, but stress, poor diet options, and poor gym equipment have me lacking. SO I saved up some dough, did my research on a natty stack and some good supplements, some of which are new and YES I did indulge my curiosity to see if they work. Now it's time to put the work in and see if this investment pays out, I've been putting the work in, but you get my point. If anything this is a "Hard Work and Hope Cycle," to this point I've been able to maintain the same shape/physique I was in before I left the States, now I want to see if these supps can help push me beyond the limitations.
    Positively influence everything you encounter. Great is the challenge of promoting goodness, and heavy the responsibility. Strive for what is right, or let the world fall into temptation.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Ill follow sir. Nice start to the log.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Thanks LiveToLift. Is there anything particular you're interested in about this stack?
    Positively influence everything you encounter. Great is the challenge of promoting goodness, and heavy the responsibility. Strive for what is right, or let the world fall into temptation.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.21%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by fizzgig View Post
    Thanks LiveToLift. Is there anything particular you're interested in about this stack?
    Why there isn't more PES... No for real though I know daa+EPRO is amazing so in curious how they will mesh with the rest. Enjoy sir.
    PES Representative
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.38%

I'm in to bro I have been deployed and defiantly know the troubles of getting your diet down while overseas.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Haha I'm a huge fan of PES,
    I used OG Erase stacked with DAA (powder) at 3g's e/d - 2 years ago, and had good lean mass gains, strength gains as well.
    Definitely excited to see how the new EP feels and effects my being.
    The MAN additions are for added recovery/lean mass gains...who knows this may end up being one heck of a trip over the upcoming 8 weeks.
    I plan on using the PurePF3 @ 2 scoops with my recovery post workout protein shake.
    Thanks for the feedback, and I'll definitely keep you up to date with how everything works together.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Quote Originally Posted by jackedandtan1 View Post
    I'm in to bro I have been deployed and defiantly know the troubles of getting your diet down while overseas.
    Thanks for the support man, yea rats and meals are killin me, but the heat makes me sweat like nothing else, even at night! Between work and PME's I have to hit the gym hard and intense to maintain everything, so I'm hoping this investment will lead me to making some great gains over the next couple of weeks, even under these conditions, it will be a true testament to me of just how beneficial hard work, trying to control a diet as best I can, and the right supp profile can be. I see a lot of guys going the PH route, and not putting in the research for support pre/during/and post especially. So if this natty stack yeilds great results I'm hoping it will benefit someone someday.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.38%

Yeah I agree being over seas diet is hard. Man I use to buy tons of the pre packaged chicken breast from the PX and take to go boxes back to the barracks. I agree to lots of my platoon members uses PH/DS's with no research on pct and I seen gyno and dudes losing all there gains just taking the pct that some company would offer no serm at all.
  9. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.18%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Whoa! Glad I found this log. Kill it, good looking stack!
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.18%

(8 Wk) DAA + EP + EndoSurge + PurePF3 + Fermented Leucine

@hvactech @Piston Honda

Thought you guys would want to check out our brother in arms slaying this log
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.18%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Why there isn't more PES... No for real though I know daa+EPRO is amazing so in curious how they will mesh with the rest. Enjoy sir.
    This is a set up that I would like to try. I am impressed of the choices of supps here.

OP, you want to take some measurements?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    This is a set up that I would like to try. I am impressed of the choices of supps here.

Yea I'll try to find someone with tape, if not I can always go see Doc I bet he's got one. I'll get the measurements and post them, as well as my before pics front/back. Starting this monster Oct. 1 2013.
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.16%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

@hvactech @pistonhonda

Thought you guys would want to check out our brother in arms slaying this log
    im here....
    LG Sciences forum representative
    www.lgsciences.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/company-promotions/249846-lg-sciences-would.html
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.82%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Looks like a very nice setup. The MAN/PES supps will do wonders for you for sure! People have been seeing increased leanness and recovery from our PF3 and leucine, and the DAA/EPRO will help you kill it in the gym.
    BOARD TYRANT
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.82%

Btw, thank you for not being anal with your macros. I skip over that stuff when I read logs anyway. Looking forward to a "real world" user's log.
    BOARD TYRANT
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Looks like a very nice setup. The MAN/PES supps will do wonders for you for sure! People have been seeing increased leanness and recovery from our PF3 and leucine, and the DAA/EPRO will help you kill it in the gym.
    Thanks Piston Honda, that's exactly why I went with this setup. I can't wait to grow and lean out, starting measurements/weight/pics coming soon. I'm going to maintain the same diet that I have been and same workout scheme, that way any and all gains I know I can attribute to the supplements working besides feeling the effects of increased test. Really looking forward to increased strength/size gains while leaning out a bit!
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Btw, thank you for not being anal with your macros. I skip over that stuff when I read logs anyway. Looking forward to a "real world" user's log.
    Thanks for the support man, trying to focus on the meat and potatoes of this setup and give everyone what they want to know and proof through the measurements, weight, strength, and pics. Actual tangible/visible results.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.16%

Thanks for the support man, trying to focus on the meat and potatoes of this setup and give everyone what they want to know and proof through the measurements, weight, strength, and pics. Actual tangible/visible results.
    Steak and taters'......I'm on a chickn and rice kick atm
    www.lgsciences.com
  19. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.18%

Yeah man, measurements are the best. Especially with someone as lean as you are.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Quote Originally Posted by hvactech View Post
    Steak and taters'......I'm on a chickn and rice kick atm
    True story, just finished eating szechuan chicken and rice before I read your post haha
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Yeah man, measurements are the best. Especially with someone as lean as you are.
    Noted, getting measured tomorrow!
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.21%

Definitely an interesting stack.

Dude is about to get huge!
    Noted, getting measured tomorrow!
    Let's hear em!
    PES Representative
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post

Let's hear em!
    Arms: 16.25"

Chest: 40.5"

Legs: 24.5"

Waist: 33.25"

Current Weight: 197

Measurements taken first thing upon waking up, I think that's a good control since I'll be in a fasted state each afternoon (im currently nocturnal). If you guys have any suggestions I'm definitely open for them, this is just as much for all of you as it is for me!

Front/Back pics coming soon, as with the measurements they'll be fasted, right upon waking. Looking at tomorrow to upload them, works keeping me busy :P
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.18%

Good stuff, measurements look good.

Awaiting the noodz
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Good stuff, measurements look good.

Awaiting the noodz
    Hahaha they'll be up by tomorrow, got to get through today first since my opportunity got interrupted earlier. Responisbility often kills my free time over here...and sleep for that matter. That's one of the reasons I went with this setup, a couple of reviews I've examined claim great sleep benefits attributed to the Endo.
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Name:  strtback.jpg
Views: 97
Size:  159.5 KBName:  strtfront.jpg
Views: 98
Size:  171.1 KB

Definitely a good time to take the pictures right upon waking, my body was in a fasted state and I woke up craving some calories. These will make for good comparisons down the road in a couple weeks to view progress.
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.82%

Reps for noodz
    BOARD TYRANT
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Reps for noodz
    Haha thanks man, I'm looking forward to the mid and final day comparisons.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Day 1:
    Wokeup, took/posted my "noodz" (spelling still cracks me up)
    Drank a whey protein shake, ate a pack of whole grain crackers, took 1g of fishoil

30 mins later-
    3g of DAA @ 6 pills
    1 Erase Pro pill
    2 Endosurge Turbo Pills

30 mins after those:
    MAN Sports Gameday pre workout- 1 Full SCOOP (like to live on the edge haha)
    *** I mix it with very warm/hot water, I noticed a while back when I take pre w/o's with warm water they kick in a lot faster, also there is no fizzing or frothing
    when I mix it up***

15 mins later head to the "gym" and begin warming up.
    Workout:
    5x5 deep squats @ 255 lbs
    1x8 deep squats @ 200 lbs (slow negative, focused on explosive upward movement of the bar)
    2x10 bar lunges @ 155 lbs (racked on back)
    1x10 bar lunges @ 155 lbs (front rack...felt way lighter than usual)
    Then:
    5 rounds for time of-
    5x 30" box jumps
    20 double unders
    5 chinups
    10 burpees

Notes:
    May be placebo effect, but I felt GREAT on my back squats and very strong/explosive through all of my leg lifts including the 30" box jumps. It was another hot day in the desert so sweat was flowing as usual. Even after my workout I didn't feel broke-off and tired as usual, I wanted to keep going. I keep telling myself it's TOO EARLY to be feeling "on" like this, but I am keeping my mind open and logging in everything I can, even if it's the placebo effect. Only time will tell, I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

Post W/O:
    Whey Protein shake mixed with 2 scoops of MAN Sports Pure PF3, 2 scoops of MAN Sports Fermented Leucine
    30 mins later, turkey and pasta (pretty sure it's turkey, pasta is noodles with warm ketchup haha)
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Day 2

Same times, same pre workout procedure/macros/pre w.o supps

Workout:
    4x4 flat bb bench press @ 235 lbs
    3x8 superset- DB incline bench press @ 25 kgs
    Dips
    5x8 cable tricep push down @ 60 lbs
    3x8 superset- cable tricep push backs
    cable single arm tricep hammer press
    5 rounds:
    15 ghd situps
    10 knees to elbows
    10 15kg DB snatch (focusing on keeping core tight)
    10 decline situps
    10 paralelle plank/knees to elbows

5 mins EMOM:
    10 burpees
    Double Unders until next minute starts

Notes: slept the best I have in months last night. Woke up and didn't want to get out of bed, comparible to when I was a kid and my parents would wake me up and I just waned to fall back asleep. Slept deep for 8 hours straight, it was incredible, such a drastic change that I felt it was noteworthy to put in this log. I noticed other users of Endosurge experienced the same thing so I think that's what attributed to the sleep improvement. I'm pretty sure that "on" feeling I experienced yesterday was in fact the placebo effect. Besides the increased sleep I have not yet experienced that "alpha male" feeling I get while I'm on DAA, but I'm looking forward to when it starts to kick in.

Post Workout: same protocol as Day 1
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.18%

Nice detail in here.
    I didn't know you had Gameday also!!
    How do you like it? My current favorite Preworkout bro, seriously.
    I have a lot of #2's, but Gameday and I have been through a lot of good times together!
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.18%

Oh, and that increased test/alpha male feeling generally presents between 1-2 weeks. I have only had success running it 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. But I see a lot of guys running it for a solid 30 days and love it.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Nice detail in here.
    I didn't know you had Gameday also!!
    How do you like it? My current favorite Preworkout bro, seriously.
    I have a lot of #2's, but Gameday and I have been through a lot of good times together!
    I like it a lot! I've used A TON of preworkouts over the last couple years, I can say I miss all those older products with 1,3 Dimeth, but when I took Gameday it took me to a whole different level, def #1 on my list for life so far. Even over Dark Rage if anyone has tried it, that stuff made me uncontrollable haha. Gameday beat it on taste though, I could drink it like a Hawaiian Punch substitute!
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Oh, and that increased test/alpha male feeling generally presents between 1-2 weeks. I have only had success running it 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. But I see a lot of guys running it for a solid 30 days and love it.
    I've done a 30 day and the two weeks on/off x2, for me definitely noticed better gains (especially in strength) with the 30 day. If this turns out to be a good combination I'd definitely do something similar again, but if I'm back in the states I'll get bloodwork to see how levels are influenced.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.82%

I like it a lot! I've used A TON of preworkouts over the last couple years, I can say I miss all those older products with 1,3 Dimeth, but when I took Gameday it took me to a whole different level, def #1 on my list for life so far. Even over Dark Rage if anyone has tried it, that stuff made me uncontrollable haha. Gameday beat it on taste though, I could drink it like a Hawaiian Punch substitute!
    Gameday is essential! It will definitely help you plow through your plateaus, along with the rest of your stack!
    BOARD TYRANT
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.18%

I've done a 30 day and the two weeks on/off x2, for me definitely noticed better gains (especially in strength) with the 30 day. If this turns out to be a good combination I'd definitely do something similar again, but if I'm back in the states I'll get bloodwork to see how levels are influenced.
    That is a great idea. I am going to run a bottle of erase with bloods right about January. I just have to know how effective arimistane is.
    Now don't get me wrong, Nolvadren XT is a perfect all in one Estro/Cortisol control product, but I would use erase for the study due to it having only the one ingredient, and all of the other goodies in NXT could potentially (will) make the results much more noticeable.
    If you like Erase, you are going to absolutely love Nolvadren XT. It is like comparing cake with icing and cake without.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Gameday is essential! It will definitely help you plow through your plateaus, along with the rest of your stack!
    Gameday truly is essential now, just the overall feeling, the intensity and focus I get from it without feeling too jittery or overwhelmed, its so smooth and helps me explode through my lifts. I REALLY like that product. I can't wait to see what else MAN Sports comes out with in the future!
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

That is a great idea. I am going to run a bottle of erase with bloods right about January. I just have to know how effective arimistane is.
    Now don't get me wrong, Nolvadren XT is a perfect all in one Estro/Cortisol control product, but I would use erase for the study due to it having only the one ingredient, and all of the other goodies in NXT could potentially (will) make the results much more noticeable.
    If you like Erase, you are going to absolutely love Nolvadren XT. It is like comparing cake with icing and cake without.
    I think I may just do that, January will be prime time for me to start another cycle after the 4 week break from this one. Might do a side-by-side with you? We can run the same cycle with bloods, only difference being the Erase and Nolvadren XT! What are your thoughts bro?
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.82%

Day 3

Pre/Post are exactly the same, can't really switch anything up here even if I wanted to

Workout:
    3x5 pullups with 20 kg plate hanging from makeshift weight belt (tow strap)
    2x8 chinups with 15 kg plate
    4x8 seated rows @ 155 lbs
    2x10 single arm rows at 70 lbs
    4x8 preacher curls @ 15 kgs
    1x failure preacher curls @ 10 kgs (by failure I mean the pump was so intense I stopped)
    2 sets of cable bicep curls (I finish my bi's off with these, really focusing on the squeeze and pump)

Then: 5 Rounds for time:
    10, 8, 6, 4, 2, deadlifts @ 225
    200m sprint
    20 double unders

Notes: Focus and intensity is very noticeable, someone asked if I was mad haha. I love days like today where I just felt unbreakable. Sleep for the past couple nights has been AMAZING, haven't experienced anything like this in years. I'm already looking forward to the mid-cycle stats/pictures to see the progress, I can already tell its going to be awesome!
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'6"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.16%

I think I may just do that, January will be prime time for me to start another cycle after the 4 week break from this one. Might do a side-by-side with you? We can run the same cycle with bloods, only difference being the Erase and Nolvadren XT! What are your thoughts bro?
    Who ever runs nolvadren xt would clearly be the winner.....
    ;-)
    www.lgsciences.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fermented Leucine (50 Servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2013, 10:01 AM
  2. Natty Test Stack Androgel, DAA, Erase, Endosurge first log
    By tigersrb6754 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 05:50 PM
  3. Can You Mix DAA and Endosurge?
    By Domenic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11