(8 Wk) DAA + EP + EndoSurge + PurePF3 + Fermented Leucine

fizzgig

fizzgig

Awards
First log, sparing the long details I'll get down to facts: (if more detail is requested please ask, I'll do my best to answer)

Weight: 197 lbs (as of yesterday)

Lifting Exp: 6 years

Diet: High in protein, med carb intake, low-med fats (deployed so it's hard to maintain)

Workouts: Days are split into Legs, Chest, Back, Shoulders, 5x5 for each, 5x5 followed by a quick high intensity workout (xfit)

Supps:
DAA pills from TS Nutritition
Erase Pro
Endosurge Turbo
MAN Sports Pure PF3
MAN Sports Fermented Leucine

Other Supps:
Whey protein powder (ON Gold Standard, Hydro Builder, Primal Protein) basically whatever I could scrounge up for good deals
Modern BCAA's
Fish Oil

Goal:
Gain LBM, tone up before I get home and look good for my Wife, strength gains, size gains

Method:
Eat as clean as possible, goal is 5-6 small meals a day, high in protein, carbs primarily pre/post workout.
It will be an 8 week run, straight through, at recommended doses for all, will decrease EP dosage if estro starts to drop to low and I feel sick
Continue 5x5, supporting sets will follow to get a good pump, do my high intensity workout after a short (~5 min) rest.
Will post my workouts, weights, feeling, mood, noted differences in strength/physique as often as I can.

Reason:
I've read a lot of logs where every little detail is micro managed, eating as clean as possible, having all of the macros in check, having some of the best supps around, and I totally RESPECT those logs, because that takes a TON of responsibility, professionalism, and accountability on the authors part. But I want to post a log that's not for the "ideal condition." Not everyone is in a situation that allows them to eat super clean, or have access to a 5 star gym. I've been working my butt of here trying to stay ahead and atleast keep my gains, but stress, poor diet options, and poor gym equipment have me lacking. SO I saved up some dough, did my research on a natty stack and some good supplements, some of which are new and YES I did indulge my curiosity to see if they work. Now it's time to put the work in and see if this investment pays out, I've been putting the work in, but you get my point. If anything this is a "Hard Work and Hope Cycle," to this point I've been able to maintain the same shape/physique I was in before I left the States, now I want to see if these supps can help push me beyond the limitations.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ill follow sir. Nice start to the log.

fizzgig

fizzgig

Awards
Thanks LiveToLift. Is there anything particular you're interested in about this stack?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks LiveToLift. Is there anything particular you're interested in about this stack?
Why there isn't more PES... No for real though I know daa+EPRO is amazing so in curious how they will mesh with the rest. Enjoy sir.

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
I'm in to bro I have been deployed and defiantly know the troubles of getting your diet down while overseas.

fizzgig

fizzgig

Awards
Haha I'm a huge fan of PES,
I used OG Erase stacked with DAA (powder) at 3g's e/d - 2 years ago, and had good lean mass gains, strength gains as well.
Definitely excited to see how the new EP feels and effects my being.
The MAN additions are for added recovery/lean mass gains...who knows this may end up being one heck of a trip over the upcoming 8 weeks.
I plan on using the PurePF3 @ 2 scoops with my recovery post workout protein shake.
Thanks for the feedback, and I'll definitely keep you up to date with how everything works together.

fizzgig

fizzgig

Awards
I'm in to bro I have been deployed and defiantly know the troubles of getting your diet down while overseas.
Thanks for the support man, yea rats and meals are killin me, but the heat makes me sweat like nothing else, even at night! Between work and PME's I have to hit the gym hard and intense to maintain everything, so I'm hoping this investment will lead me to making some great gains over the next couple of weeks, even under these conditions, it will be a true testament to me of just how beneficial hard work, trying to control a diet as best I can, and the right supp profile can be. I see a lot of guys going the PH route, and not putting in the research for support pre/during/and post especially. So if this natty stack yeilds great results I'm hoping it will benefit someone someday.

jackedandtan1

jackedandtan1

Awards
Yeah I agree being over seas diet is hard. Man I use to buy tons of the pre packaged chicken breast from the PX and take to go boxes back to the barracks. I agree to lots of my platoon members uses PH/DS's with no research on pct and I seen gyno and dudes losing all there gains just taking the pct that some company would offer no serm at all.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whoa! Glad I found this log. Kill it, good looking stack!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hvactech Piston Honda

Thought you guys would want to check out our brother in arms slaying this log

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Why there isn't more PES... No for real though I know daa+EPRO is amazing so in curious how they will mesh with the rest. Enjoy sir.
This is a set up that I would like to try. I am impressed of the choices of supps here.

OP, you want to take some measurements?

fizzgig

fizzgig

Awards
This is a set up that I would like to try. I am impressed of the choices of supps here.

Yea I'll try to find someone with tape, if not I can always go see Doc I bet he's got one. I'll get the measurements and post them, as well as my before pics front/back. Starting this monster Oct. 1 2013.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like a very nice setup. The MAN/PES supps will do wonders for you for sure! People have been seeing increased leanness and recovery from our PF3 and leucine, and the DAA/EPRO will help you kill it in the gym.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Btw, thank you for not being anal with your macros. I skip over that stuff when I read logs anyway. Looking forward to a "real world" user's log.

fizzgig

fizzgig

Awards
Looks like a very nice setup. The MAN/PES supps will do wonders for you for sure! People have been seeing increased leanness and recovery from our PF3 and leucine, and the DAA/EPRO will help you kill it in the gym.
Thanks Piston Honda, that's exactly why I went with this setup. I can't wait to grow and lean out, starting measurements/weight/pics coming soon. I'm going to maintain the same diet that I have been and same workout scheme, that way any and all gains I know I can attribute to the supplements working besides feeling the effects of increased test. Really looking forward to increased strength/size gains while leaning out a bit!

fizzgig

fizzgig

Awards
Btw, thank you for not being anal with your macros. I skip over that stuff when I read logs anyway. Looking forward to a "real world" user's log.
Thanks for the support man, trying to focus on the meat and potatoes of this setup and give everyone what they want to know and proof through the measurements, weight, strength, and pics. Actual tangible/visible results.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Thanks for the support man, trying to focus on the meat and potatoes of this setup and give everyone what they want to know and proof through the measurements, weight, strength, and pics. Actual tangible/visible results.
Steak and taters'......I'm on a chickn and rice kick atm

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah man, measurements are the best. Especially with someone as lean as you are.

fizzgig

fizzgig

Awards
Steak and taters'......I'm on a chickn and rice kick atm
True story, just finished eating szechuan chicken and rice before I read your post haha

fizzgig

fizzgig

Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Definitely an interesting stack.

Dude is about to get huge!
Noted, getting measured tomorrow!
Let's hear em!

fizzgig

fizzgig

Awards
Let's hear em!
Arms: 16.25"

Chest: 40.5"

Legs: 24.5"

Waist: 33.25"

Current Weight: 197

Measurements taken first thing upon waking up, I think that's a good control since I'll be in a fasted state each afternoon (im currently nocturnal). If you guys have any suggestions I'm definitely open for them, this is just as much for all of you as it is for me!

Front/Back pics coming soon, as with the measurements they'll be fasted, right upon waking. Looking at tomorrow to upload them, works keeping me busy :p

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good stuff, measurements look good.

Awaiting the noodz

fizzgig

fizzgig

Awards
Good stuff, measurements look good.

Awaiting the noodz
Hahaha they'll be up by tomorrow, got to get through today first since my opportunity got interrupted earlier. Responisbility often kills my free time over here...and sleep for that matter. That's one of the reasons I went with this setup, a couple of reviews I've examined claim great sleep benefits attributed to the Endo.

fizzgig

fizzgig

Awards
strtback.jpg
strtfront.jpg

Definitely a good time to take the pictures right upon waking, my body was in a fasted state and I woke up craving some calories. These will make for good comparisons down the road in a couple weeks to view progress.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reps for noodz

fizzgig

fizzgig

Awards
fizzgig

fizzgig

Awards
Day 1:
Wokeup, took/posted my "noodz" (spelling still cracks me up)
Drank a whey protein shake, ate a pack of whole grain crackers, took 1g of fishoil

30 mins later-
3g of DAA @ 6 pills
1 Erase Pro pill
2 Endosurge Turbo Pills

30 mins after those:
MAN Sports Gameday pre workout- 1 Full SCOOP (like to live on the edge haha)
*** I mix it with very warm/hot water, I noticed a while back when I take pre w/o's with warm water they kick in a lot faster, also there is no fizzing or frothing
when I mix it up***

15 mins later head to the "gym" and begin warming up.
Workout:
5x5 deep squats @ 255 lbs
1x8 deep squats @ 200 lbs (slow negative, focused on explosive upward movement of the bar)
2x10 bar lunges @ 155 lbs (racked on back)
1x10 bar lunges @ 155 lbs (front rack...felt way lighter than usual)
Then:
5 rounds for time of-
5x 30" box jumps
20 double unders
5 chinups
10 burpees

Notes:
May be placebo effect, but I felt GREAT on my back squats and very strong/explosive through all of my leg lifts including the 30" box jumps. It was another hot day in the desert so sweat was flowing as usual. Even after my workout I didn't feel broke-off and tired as usual, I wanted to keep going. I keep telling myself it's TOO EARLY to be feeling "on" like this, but I am keeping my mind open and logging in everything I can, even if it's the placebo effect. Only time will tell, I can't wait to see what tomorrow brings!

Post W/O:
Whey Protein shake mixed with 2 scoops of MAN Sports Pure PF3, 2 scoops of MAN Sports Fermented Leucine
30 mins later, turkey and pasta (pretty sure it's turkey, pasta is noodles with warm ketchup haha)

fizzgig

fizzgig

Awards
Day 2

Same times, same pre workout procedure/macros/pre w.o supps

Workout:
4x4 flat bb bench press @ 235 lbs
3x8 superset- • DB incline bench press @ 25 kgs
• Dips
5x8 cable tricep push down @ 60 lbs
3x8 superset- • cable tricep push backs
• cable single arm tricep hammer press
5 rounds:
15 ghd situps
10 knees to elbows
10 15kg DB snatch (focusing on keeping core tight)
10 decline situps
10 paralelle plank/knees to elbows

5 mins EMOM:
10 burpees
Double Unders until next minute starts

Notes: slept the best I have in months last night. Woke up and didn't want to get out of bed, comparible to when I was a kid and my parents would wake me up and I just waned to fall back asleep. Slept deep for 8 hours straight, it was incredible, such a drastic change that I felt it was noteworthy to put in this log. I noticed other users of Endosurge experienced the same thing so I think that's what attributed to the sleep improvement. I'm pretty sure that "on" feeling I experienced yesterday was in fact the placebo effect. Besides the increased sleep I have not yet experienced that "alpha male" feeling I get while I'm on DAA, but I'm looking forward to when it starts to kick in.

Post Workout: same protocol as Day 1

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice detail in here.
I didn't know you had Gameday also!!
How do you like it? My current favorite Preworkout bro, seriously.
I have a lot of #2's, but Gameday and I have been through a lot of good times together!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh, and that increased test/alpha male feeling generally presents between 1-2 weeks. I have only had success running it 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. But I see a lot of guys running it for a solid 30 days and love it.

fizzgig

fizzgig

Awards
Nice detail in here.
I didn't know you had Gameday also!!
How do you like it? My current favorite Preworkout bro, seriously.
I have a lot of #2's, but Gameday and I have been through a lot of good times together!
I like it a lot! I've used A TON of preworkouts over the last couple years, I can say I miss all those older products with 1,3 Dimeth, but when I took Gameday it took me to a whole different level, def #1 on my list for life so far. Even over Dark Rage if anyone has tried it, that stuff made me uncontrollable haha. Gameday beat it on taste though, I could drink it like a Hawaiian Punch substitute!

fizzgig

fizzgig

Awards
Oh, and that increased test/alpha male feeling generally presents between 1-2 weeks. I have only had success running it 2 weeks on, 2 weeks off. But I see a lot of guys running it for a solid 30 days and love it.
I've done a 30 day and the two weeks on/off x2, for me definitely noticed better gains (especially in strength) with the 30 day. If this turns out to be a good combination I'd definitely do something similar again, but if I'm back in the states I'll get bloodwork to see how levels are influenced.

Piston Honda

Piston Honda

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like it a lot! I've used A TON of preworkouts over the last couple years, I can say I miss all those older products with 1,3 Dimeth, but when I took Gameday it took me to a whole different level, def #1 on my list for life so far. Even over Dark Rage if anyone has tried it, that stuff made me uncontrollable haha. Gameday beat it on taste though, I could drink it like a Hawaiian Punch substitute!
Gameday is essential! It will definitely help you plow through your plateaus, along with the rest of your stack!

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've done a 30 day and the two weeks on/off x2, for me definitely noticed better gains (especially in strength) with the 30 day. If this turns out to be a good combination I'd definitely do something similar again, but if I'm back in the states I'll get bloodwork to see how levels are influenced.
That is a great idea. I am going to run a bottle of erase with bloods right about January. I just have to know how effective arimistane is.
Now don't get me wrong, Nolvadren XT is a perfect all in one Estro/Cortisol control product, but I would use erase for the study due to it having only the one ingredient, and all of the other goodies in NXT could potentially (will) make the results much more noticeable.
If you like Erase, you are going to absolutely love Nolvadren XT. It is like comparing cake with icing and cake without. ;)

fizzgig

fizzgig

Awards
Gameday is essential! It will definitely help you plow through your plateaus, along with the rest of your stack!
Gameday truly is essential now, just the overall feeling, the intensity and focus I get from it without feeling too jittery or overwhelmed, its so smooth and helps me explode through my lifts. I REALLY like that product. I can't wait to see what else MAN Sports comes out with in the future!

fizzgig

fizzgig

Awards
That is a great idea. I am going to run a bottle of erase with bloods right about January. I just have to know how effective arimistane is.
Now don't get me wrong, Nolvadren XT is a perfect all in one Estro/Cortisol control product, but I would use erase for the study due to it having only the one ingredient, and all of the other goodies in NXT could potentially (will) make the results much more noticeable.
If you like Erase, you are going to absolutely love Nolvadren XT. It is like comparing cake with icing and cake without. ;)
I think I may just do that, January will be prime time for me to start another cycle after the 4 week break from this one. Might do a side-by-side with you? We can run the same cycle with bloods, only difference being the Erase and Nolvadren XT! What are your thoughts bro?

fizzgig

fizzgig

Awards
Day 3

Pre/Post are exactly the same, can't really switch anything up here even if I wanted to

Workout:
3x5 pullups with 20 kg plate hanging from makeshift weight belt (tow strap)
2x8 chinups with 15 kg plate
4x8 seated rows @ 155 lbs
2x10 single arm rows at 70 lbs
4x8 preacher curls @ 15 kgs
1x failure preacher curls @ 10 kgs (by failure I mean the pump was so intense I stopped)
2 sets of cable bicep curls (I finish my bi's off with these, really focusing on the squeeze and pump)

Then: 5 Rounds for time:
10, 8, 6, 4, 2, deadlifts @ 225
200m sprint
20 double unders

Notes: Focus and intensity is very noticeable, someone asked if I was mad haha. I love days like today where I just felt unbreakable. Sleep for the past couple nights has been AMAZING, haven't experienced anything like this in years. I'm already looking forward to the mid-cycle stats/pictures to see the progress, I can already tell its going to be awesome!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
I think I may just do that, January will be prime time for me to start another cycle after the 4 week break from this one. Might do a side-by-side with you? We can run the same cycle with bloods, only difference being the Erase and Nolvadren XT! What are your thoughts bro?
Who ever runs nolvadren xt would clearly be the winner.....
;-)

fizzgig

fizzgig

Awards
Day 4

Pre/Post remains the same, except add in some welches chewy fruit snacks to post workout carbs (came in a care package...so good lol)

Workout:
7x1 power snatch, worked up to 155 lbs
5 rounds:
12 DL @ 135 lbs
9 hang cleans @ 135 lbs
6 push press @ 135 lbs

Ended workout with some ab blasting, mainly GHD situps and planking knees to elbows on yoga ball.

Notes: didn't feel too hot today, felt kind of weak, frankly I felt like a little bitch, couldn't focus, wasn't keeping track of time between sets. Idk what it was, probably just distracted as that can happen easily here, but I know better, and when I tried to turn it back on I had nothing in the tank. Only got to 155 lb power snatch and I usually get up to 175 lb with ease and do that for reps. Today I was just out of it. I think its because I've recently switched to working out in the morning only having a snack in my system, I'm going back to working out at midnight, which is half way through my day, that way I'll have some food in my system to give me some more energy, i think it'll help, but won't happen for another 6 days. All in all though the sleep is still amazing, energy and mood are up, can't wait to see how the rest of this continues to develop.

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As far as doing these labs in January, I am all for it. Tentatively. I try not to plan more than a month or two ahead, because the Army loves to crush my dreams.

fizzgig

fizzgig

Awards
As far as doing these labs in January, I am all for it. Tentatively. I try not to plan more than a month or two ahead, because the Army loves to crush my dreams.
If you only knew how many times I've said the exact same thing about the Corps.

fizzgig

fizzgig

Awards
Day 5: Rest
Day 6:

Pre/Post same protocol.

Workout:
1x8 squats @ 155
1x8 squats @ 175
1x8 squats @ 200
1x8 squats @ 225
1x10 squats @ 155
3x10 Lunges @ 100 lbs

Then: Fractured Fran
21 95# thrusters
21 pullups
2 min rest
15 thrusters
15 pu's
2 min rest
9 thrusters
9 pu's

Notes: Great mood, great sleep, great strength, great endurance, have an overall good feeling in every way today! Stength was definitely noticeable today, and the met con at the end was misery but I felt good all the way throughout, even though I wanted to throwup at the end. Noticed effects so far from this stack: AMAZING sleep every night, libido is very high, strength/endurance have increased, and appetite is never suppressed, BTW noticing I'm looking leaner and thinner around the waiste, contributing to my "V" shape. Tomorrow is chest and I already can't wait!

fizzgig

fizzgig

Awards
BTW: I have a 50 serving tub of BSN Cellmass 2.0, I've read that it doesn't really matter when I take it, and that I only need one scoop per day. Anyone have experience with it, any advice??? Thanks guys!
-Fizz

drewsicle3210

drewsicle3210

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That leaning effect is consistent across the board. All of the logs that I have been following noticed the same thing.

I have no idea about cell mass, don't even know what it is. I do know that BSN products are generally overpriced. They are effective though, but they have too many ingredients.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
BTW: I have a 50 serving tub of BSN Cellmass 2.0, I've read that it doesn't really matter when I take it, and that I only need one scoop per day. Anyone have experience with it, any advice??? Thanks guys!
-Fizz
Over priced......but if you have it already I'd take it post

fizzgig

fizzgig

Awards