(8 Wk) DAA + EP + EndoSurge + PurePF3 + Fermented Leucine

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Final Gameday scoop? Was that just a trial tub?
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

2. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Final Gameday scoop? Was that just a trial tub?
    Neg, full tub, I bought it wanting to review it for myself and try a new pre workout. What I found was my favorite pre workout of all time, the best tasting, and provided the cleanest energy boost and concentration I've experienced. Anyway, it's what really got me turned on to MAN Sports and how great the products they put out are, thus why I am enjoying PF3 and FL right now. They got a customer for life when I tried GameDay for the first time, I couldn't believe it.
    Positively influence everything you encounter. Great is the challenge of promoting goodness, and heavy the responsibility. Strive for what is right, or let the world fall into temptation.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by fizzgig View Post
    Neg, full tub, I bought it wanting to review it for myself and try a new pre workout. What I found was my favorite pre workout of all time, the best tasting, and provided the cleanest energy boost and concentration I've experienced. Anyway, it's what really got me turned on to MAN Sports and how great the products they put out are, thus why I am enjoying PF3 and FL right now. They got a customer for life when I tried GameDay for the first time, I couldn't believe it.
    We are certainly glad to have you! Thanks for the kind words.
    FeFiFo.com support

4. I don't want to bore everyone with repetition, as you can tell my pre/post is primarily the same, because it's all I have. I really want this log to focus on the effects of the supplements. So now that you hopefully have a feel for what my workouts look like, I'll be updating on progress that I am showing and differences I've noticed.
    Positively influence everything you encounter. Great is the challenge of promoting goodness, and heavy the responsibility. Strive for what is right, or let the world fall into temptation.

5. im in. what are the dosages for the logged supplements here youre taking?
    •   

6. subbed

7. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    im in. what are the dosages for the logged supplements here youre taking?
    Erase Pro: 3 pills a day
    Endosurge Turbo: 6 pills a day
    DAA: 6 pills a day = 3g

Man Sports Pure PF3: 2 scoops post
    Man Sports Fermented Leucine: 1 scoop intra, 1 scoop post

8. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    subbed
    Thanks for joining man.

I want to post more progress pics soon, the results are amazing for a natty stack so far.

9. Quote Originally Posted by fizzgig View Post
    Erase Pro: 3 pills a day
    Endosurge Turbo: 6 pills a day
    DAA: 6 pills a day = 3g

Man Sports Pure PF3: 2 scoops post
    Man Sports Fermented Leucine: 1 scoop intra, 1 scoop post
    right on. looks good

10. Maybe a typo, but Erase Pro should be 1 cap a day... 3 caps of Erase Pro would be 225mg of arimistane!
    FeFiFo.com support

11. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Maybe a typo, but Erase Pro should be 1 cap a day... 3 caps of Erase Pro would be 225mg of arimistane!
    yessir you are right, i was thinking back to OG Erase
  12. Progress Pics

Name:  20131021_012852.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  51.0 KBName:  20131021_012938.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  46.4 KB

13. You are looking lean and mean, brotha.

14. Quote Originally Posted by fizzgig View Post
    Name:  20131021_012852.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  51.0 KBName:  20131021_012938.jpg
Views: 89
Size:  46.4 KB
    Good god man, you are responding very well to your supp regimen and obviously you are killing it in the gym.

15. Got enough bandages for all those cuts??? Geez! Good work so far brother.
    FeFiFo.com support

16. Thank you for the support guys, it's incredible the amount of motivation I get from ya'll. Stick hacking away at it, crushing workouts and feeling great. Sleep, libido, recovery are amazing, as well as strength and endurance. I have to say, the longer I'm using the PF3 the shorter my recovery takes, its borderline ridiculous! The 1-2 days after when DOMS usually sets in I find myself questioning if I lifted hard enough! Almost pisses me off having to second guess like that. But I'm leaning out some and i weighed in at 199lbs yesterday! Feeling great! Let me know if you guys have any questions, this cycle is pretty straight forward and simple.

PS: some soreness under my right nipple

17. Quote Originally Posted by fizzgig View Post
    Thank you for the support guys, it's incredible the amount of motivation I get from ya'll. Stick hacking away at it, crushing workouts and feeling great. Sleep, libido, recovery are amazing, as well as strength and endurance. I have to say, the longer I'm using the PF3 the shorter my recovery takes, its borderline ridiculous! The 1-2 days after when DOMS usually sets in I find myself questioning if I lifted hard enough! Almost pisses me off having to second guess like that. But I'm leaning out some and i weighed in at 199lbs yesterday! Feeling great! Let me know if you guys have any questions, this cycle is pretty straight forward and simple. PS: some soreness under my right nipple
    +2 lbs AND leaner? Well done sir! We told you PF3 was legit in terms of DOMS reduction and lean growth capability. People still doubt PF3 despite consistent user feedback...they probably would doubt that the sun rises every day.
    FeFiFo.com support

18. Glad to hear you're still killing it and looking leaner

19. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    +2 lbs AND leaner? Well done sir! We told you PF3 was legit in terms of DOMS reduction and lean growth capability. People still doubt PF3 despite consistent user feedback...they probably would doubt that the sun rises every day.
    Wait , what? The sun rises EVERY day? No way man, sounds too good to be true...like this PF3 nonsense. lmao. At the very least if someone is going to doubt a product or talk down about it they should run it for 4 weeks.

20. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    Glad to hear you're still killing it and looking leaner
    thanks for the support man! have you heard any feedback on this crazy good sleep from the endosurge, besides this log?

21. Quote Originally Posted by fizzgig View Post
    thanks for the support man! have you heard any feedback on this crazy good sleep from the endosurge, besides this log?
    From my personal experience, the sleep is amazing. I've talked to a few others and most seem to notice similar effects. You seem to be really feeling the effects though. I've heard good things about EvoMuse's Sleephoria as well.

22. Endosurge has mucuna prurens right? L-dopa?

I have a bottle of the endosurge turbo lying around, i may start taking it at bedtime.

23. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Endosurge has mucuna prurens right? L-dopa?

I have a bottle of the endosurge turbo lying around, i may start taking it at bedtime.
    yup

24. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    From my personal experience, the sleep is amazing. I've talked to a few others and most seem to notice similar effects. You seem to be really feeling the effects though. I've heard good things about EvoMuse's Sleephoria as well.
    Yea it was one of the first things I noticed, just another aid to recovery, plus its a big bonus because I have trouble sleeping as it is. I'm not being dramatic when I say it has replaced my Melatonin for the time being, I don't even need that now.

25. Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post
    Endosurge has mucuna prurens right? L-dopa?

I dose it 3x a day but don't know which one does the trick, or if its the overall buildup of ingredients throughout the day, good luck though I hope it works for you too bro.

26. About a month in,
    This week has been absolutely rediculous, I think everything is finally having the full effect, sleep is incredible, recovery is so fast I feel like i could do any muscle group every other day if I wanted, libido is awful (in a good way) but just a hassle because im not with my wife so I think about her CONSTANTLY, aggression and the alpha male feeling is 10/10, and today especially the pumps are so sick sometimes I wince and it almost makes me cry tears of joy it feels so good, especially on arms. Pics following shortly. This stack really is amazing.

27. Quote Originally Posted by fizzgig View Post
    About a month in, This week has been absolutely rediculous, I think everything is finally having the full effect, sleep is incredible, recovery is so fast I feel like i could do any muscle group every other day if I wanted, libido is awful (in a good way) but just a hassle because im not with my wife so I think about her CONSTANTLY, aggression and the alpha male feeling is 10/10, and today especially the pumps are so sick sometimes I wince and it almost makes me cry tears of joy it feels so good, especially on arms. Pics following shortly. This stack really is amazing.
    This is definitely a stack that will reward hard work. Looking forward to the update pics!
    FeFiFo.com support

28. BTW, are you using a PWO? Just curious.
    FeFiFo.com support

29. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    BTW, are you using a PWO? Just curious.
    Not since I ran out of Gameday

30. Quote Originally Posted by fizzgig View Post
    Not since I ran out of Gameday
    Hmm...might have to do something about that
    FeFiFo.com support

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fermented Leucine (50 Servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2013, 10:01 AM
  2. Natty Test Stack Androgel, DAA, Erase, Endosurge first log
    By tigersrb6754 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 05:50 PM
  3. Can You Mix DAA and Endosurge?
    By Domenic in forum Supplements