1. Day 7:
    Pre Post Same!!!!

Workout: Chesticles
    5x5 flat bench @ 225 with ease
    1x10 flat bench @ 135
    4x8 incline DB press @ 25kgs
    1x10 incline DB flys @ 12.5 kgs
    3 sets max dips
    Triceps, combination of cable and kick backs for a GREAT PUMP!

Then: 50,40,30,20,10
    Double Unders
    Situps

Notes: Mood, sleep, recovery, leanness, energy, libido, strength, pumps, EVERYTHING is going up/better. Literally this is the #1 cycle I've ever ran for natty's, It's only a week in and I'm feeling absolutely great. Cannot wait to see what another week brings! Might start taking a scoop of Cellmass 2.0 from BSN post workout. Still weighing the decision.
    Positively influence everything you encounter. Great is the challenge of promoting goodness, and heavy the responsibility. Strive for what is right, or let the world fall into temptation.

2. PS: Going to post the week 1 pics up tomorrow, we'll see if theres any notable differences!
    Positively influence everything you encounter. Great is the challenge of promoting goodness, and heavy the responsibility. Strive for what is right, or let the world fall into temptation.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by fizzgig View Post
    PS: Going to post the week 1 pics up tomorrow, we'll see if theres any notable differences!
    Guessing there may be slight water weight dropped. Although creatine (cell mass) might negate that. Curious to see!
    BOARD TYRANT | TEAM GET DIESEL | GETDIESEL.COM
    FeFiFo.com support
    DIESEL TEST = Underground Kings of Test elevation!

4. Name:  20131008_183202.jpg
Views: 88
Size:  185.4 KBName:  20131008_183248.jpg
Views: 90
Size:  190.6 KB

5. Awesome!
    FeFiFo.com support

•   

6. Looking ripped brother!

7. I feel the effect better than they show right now, after only a week i wasn't expecting much haha

8. Day 8: Back day, it was rushed, not note worthy.
    Day 9: Shoulders
    Same Pre/Post

Workout: DT
    5 Rounds:
    12 deadlifts at 155#
    9 hang cleans at 155#
    6 push press at 155#
    Then:
    5 rounds:
    10 ghd situps
    10 knees to elbows

Notes: SO today was the first time I've ever flowed smoothly through DT, my grip is usually smoked by round 3 and my shoulders are blown out by the start of 4, today however I was strong all the way throughout and didn't get fatigued until the very last round, and it wasn't even that bad, kind of a put my hands on my knees and take a deep breath situation, that was it. As always, sleep and libido are ridiculous, i feel like I'm back in highschool, no joke. I posted my pictures after one week, i kind of notice a little change, maybe a bit fuller but that could be caused by something as simple as water intake and what I ate yesterday, but the MAJOR difference I can tell just after a week on is my mood, sleep, libido, strength, and endurance. You've got to feel this to believe it!

9. Day 10: arms
    pre/post, same

w/o:
    6x12 superset of:
    incline db curls @ 12.5 kgs
    cable push downs @ 55.5 kgs
    6x12 superset:
    standing db curls @ 10 kgs
    skull crushers @ 30kgs + 15 lb bar
    3 supersets:
    15 over hand grip bar curls at 45lbs
    20 wrist curls with 45lb bar

PUMPS 4 DAYS!!!

Notes: this stack is nothing but amazing. Usually DOMS lasts 2-3 days for me, now it's at about 1.5 days, I recover so quick I feel like I need to be working multiple groups each day...but I'm not going to push it. Confidence, aggression, intensity throughout my workouts is top notch, libido is crazy, sleep is the best it's been in YEARS, surprisingly my appetite has remained unchanged, but strength and endurance has skyrocketed. In comparison to one PH cycle I have run way back, I feel just as strong and driven without any negative sides. And running this for 8 weeks I cannot wait to see the results by the time it's finished. I'm actually sad knowing there is an end to this trip. So far WELL worth the investment.

10. Day 11: Leg Day, and used my final scoop of Gameday already i've been using it since before this cycle started, tastes sooo good!

same pre/post

Workout:
    3x8 backsquat @ 225lbs
    3x10 backsquat @ 180lbs
    1x10 backsquat @ 135lbs focusing on explosiveness
    3x10 front rack barbell lunges @ 135lbs
    2x10 front rack bb lunges @ 100lbs
    Supersets of upper/lower ab work.

Then:
    3 rounds:
    20 double unders
    10 24'' box jumps
    10 burpees for time

Notes: everything is going great, very happy with this stack so far!

11. Final Gameday scoop? Was that just a trial tub?
    FeFiFo.com support

12. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Final Gameday scoop? Was that just a trial tub?
    Neg, full tub, I bought it wanting to review it for myself and try a new pre workout. What I found was my favorite pre workout of all time, the best tasting, and provided the cleanest energy boost and concentration I've experienced. Anyway, it's what really got me turned on to MAN Sports and how great the products they put out are, thus why I am enjoying PF3 and FL right now. They got a customer for life when I tried GameDay for the first time, I couldn't believe it.

13. Quote Originally Posted by fizzgig View Post
    Neg, full tub, I bought it wanting to review it for myself and try a new pre workout. What I found was my favorite pre workout of all time, the best tasting, and provided the cleanest energy boost and concentration I've experienced. Anyway, it's what really got me turned on to MAN Sports and how great the products they put out are, thus why I am enjoying PF3 and FL right now. They got a customer for life when I tried GameDay for the first time, I couldn't believe it.
    We are certainly glad to have you! Thanks for the kind words.
    FeFiFo.com support

14. I don't want to bore everyone with repetition, as you can tell my pre/post is primarily the same, because it's all I have. I really want this log to focus on the effects of the supplements. So now that you hopefully have a feel for what my workouts look like, I'll be updating on progress that I am showing and differences I've noticed.

15. im in. what are the dosages for the logged supplements here youre taking?

16. subbed

17. Quote Originally Posted by thescience View Post
    im in. what are the dosages for the logged supplements here youre taking?
    Erase Pro: 3 pills a day
    Endosurge Turbo: 6 pills a day
    DAA: 6 pills a day = 3g

Man Sports Pure PF3: 2 scoops post
    Man Sports Fermented Leucine: 1 scoop intra, 1 scoop post

18. Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    subbed
    Thanks for joining man.

I want to post more progress pics soon, the results are amazing for a natty stack so far.

19. Quote Originally Posted by fizzgig View Post
    Erase Pro: 3 pills a day
    Endosurge Turbo: 6 pills a day
    DAA: 6 pills a day = 3g

Man Sports Pure PF3: 2 scoops post
    Man Sports Fermented Leucine: 1 scoop intra, 1 scoop post
    right on. looks good

20. Maybe a typo, but Erase Pro should be 1 cap a day... 3 caps of Erase Pro would be 225mg of arimistane!
    FeFiFo.com support

21. Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    Maybe a typo, but Erase Pro should be 1 cap a day... 3 caps of Erase Pro would be 225mg of arimistane!
    yessir you are right, i was thinking back to OG Erase
  22. Progress Pics

Name:  20131021_012852.jpg
Views: 99
Size:  51.0 KBName:  20131021_012938.jpg
Size:  46.4 KB

23. You are looking lean and mean, brotha.

24. Quote Originally Posted by fizzgig View Post
    Name:  20131021_012852.jpg
Size:  51.0 KBName:  20131021_012938.jpg
Size:  46.4 KB
    Good god man, you are responding very well to your supp regimen and obviously you are killing it in the gym.

25. Got enough bandages for all those cuts??? Geez! Good work so far brother.
    FeFiFo.com support

•   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fermented Leucine (50 Servings)
    By Ari Gold in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2013, 10:01 AM
  2. Natty Test Stack Androgel, DAA, Erase, Endosurge first log
    By tigersrb6754 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 05:50 PM
  3. Can You Mix DAA and Endosurge?
    By Domenic in forum Supplements