1. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by fizzgig View Post
    thanks for the support man! have you heard any feedback on this crazy good sleep from the endosurge, besides this log?
    From my personal experience, the sleep is amazing. I've talked to a few others and most seem to notice similar effects. You seem to be really feeling the effects though. I've heard good things about EvoMuse's Sleephoria as well.
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Endosurge has mucuna prurens right? L-dopa?

I have a bottle of the endosurge turbo lying around, i may start taking it at bedtime.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'1"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.01%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by drewsicle3210 View Post

I have a bottle of the endosurge turbo lying around, i may start taking it at bedtime.
    yup
    Millennium Sport Technologies Representative
    www . millenniumsport . net
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.53%

Quote Originally Posted by jwa254 View Post
    From my personal experience, the sleep is amazing. I've talked to a few others and most seem to notice similar effects. You seem to be really feeling the effects though. I've heard good things about EvoMuse's Sleephoria as well.
    Yea it was one of the first things I noticed, just another aid to recovery, plus its a big bonus because I have trouble sleeping as it is. I'm not being dramatic when I say it has replaced my Melatonin for the time being, I don't even need that now.
    Positively influence everything you encounter. Great is the challenge of promoting goodness, and heavy the responsibility. Strive for what is right, or let the world fall into temptation.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.53%

I dose it 3x a day but don't know which one does the trick, or if its the overall buildup of ingredients throughout the day, good luck though I hope it works for you too bro.
    Positively influence everything you encounter. Great is the challenge of promoting goodness, and heavy the responsibility. Strive for what is right, or let the world fall into temptation.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.53%

About a month in,
    This week has been absolutely rediculous, I think everything is finally having the full effect, sleep is incredible, recovery is so fast I feel like i could do any muscle group every other day if I wanted, libido is awful (in a good way) but just a hassle because im not with my wife so I think about her CONSTANTLY, aggression and the alpha male feeling is 10/10, and today especially the pumps are so sick sometimes I wince and it almost makes me cry tears of joy it feels so good, especially on arms. Pics following shortly. This stack really is amazing.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.99%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

About a month in, This week has been absolutely rediculous, I think everything is finally having the full effect, sleep is incredible, recovery is so fast I feel like i could do any muscle group every other day if I wanted, libido is awful (in a good way) but just a hassle because im not with my wife so I think about her CONSTANTLY, aggression and the alpha male feeling is 10/10, and today especially the pumps are so sick sometimes I wince and it almost makes me cry tears of joy it feels so good, especially on arms. Pics following shortly. This stack really is amazing.
    This is definitely a stack that will reward hard work. Looking forward to the update pics!
    BOARD TYRANT
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.99%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

BTW, are you using a PWO? Just curious.
    BOARD TYRANT
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.53%

Quote Originally Posted by Piston Honda View Post
    BTW, are you using a PWO? Just curious.
    Not since I ran out of Gameday
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.99%

Not since I ran out of Gameday
    Hmm...might have to do something about that
    BOARD TYRANT
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.53%

Hmm...might have to do something about that
    You know I'm not like, addicted, or anything...but if you happen to have some Gameday...haha
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.53%

Name:  20131031_011506.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  102.4 KBName:  20131031_011543.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  88.0 KBName:  20131031_011920.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  97.0 KB
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.53%

Stressing because I've NEVER had defined abs in my life, starting to think its not naturally/genetically possible for me, ANYONE have an idea??? I've tried Paleo/Zone, at one point have had 6% BF and STILL no sixer
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.99%

Abs are a muscle group; see how they respond to weighted crunches maybe? I think most people would want your Adonis Belt more than the 6-pack. I wonder if a topical burner like Eviscerate would define them a bit more. Although now we're nitpicking!
    BOARD TYRANT
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.53%

Abs are a muscle group; see how they respond to weighted crunches maybe? I think most people would want your Adonis Belt more than the 6-pack. I wonder if a topical burner like Eviscerate would define them a bit more. Although now we're nitpicking!
    I was thinking of going the same route ironically...if I ever intend on really focusing on it. Now is simply maintenance though because we eat like crap over here unfortunately. I think weighted GHD and lower abdominal focus WITH the topical would be a good L-shaped ambush on the abdominal fat.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.99%

How are you tolerating the DAA? Any GI discomfort? How are you dosing it?
    BOARD TYRANT
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.53%

How are you tolerating the DAA? Any GI discomfort? How are you dosing it?
    DAA is fine, I've read about others getting GI discomfort but I've got pills so maybe that's why I haven't had issues. I was dosing all 3g (6 pills) upon waking on an empty stomach but now im doing 1.5g upon waking and 1.5g pre w/o.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.53%

@Piston Honda

Regarding the DAA though, I've ran it solo before and every time it causes gyno under my right nip to start getting more sensitive, the gland swells and I can feel it when I'm wearing my plate carrier or sleeping face down. I don't think the Erase alone is enough to keep the gland from starting to swell, that's originally why I included it in this run.
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.99%

Thanks for the info! I'm lucky to not have to worry about those symptoms with DAA; only the explosive bathroom visits worry me. Sounds like keeping your estrogen and prolactin in check here is serving you well.
    BOARD TYRANT
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.53%

Thanks for the info! I'm lucky to not have to worry about those symptoms with DAA; only the explosive bathroom visits worry me. Sounds like keeping your estrogen and prolactin in check here is serving you well.
    Lmao I'd deal with explosive bathroom visits over the soreness and puffyness. I'm getting the glands removed when I get back to the states, I'm sick of it!!! Can't even do natty t-boosters without it acting up :P
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.53%

Name:  ForumRunner_20131108_232904.png
Views: 59
Size:  530.9 KB
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.53%

PR'd on bb lunges @ 225# x 3x10
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.34%

Nice job on the PR!!

Looking good too bro. I wouldn't worry about the sixxer, but easier said than done I know.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.53%

Nice job on the PR!!

Looking good too bro. I wouldn't worry about the sixxer, but easier said than done I know.
    Yea man i hate this bull**** diet we have to survive on, looking back on it I shouldve just bulked while i was here and cut when i got back, its the winter anyway. Just want to loom good for the wife when i get back ya know.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.34%

I hear ya brother. You guys still getting a shiit ton of honey buns, muffins, and jalapeno cornbread?
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.53%

I hear ya brother. You guys still getting a shiit ton of honey buns, muffins, and jalapeno cornbread?
    na just a bunch of chicken, every freaken day, i'm never eating chicken again, and all you can eat bread rolls basically
  27. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Haven't read through the whole log but will tonight.
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.34%

na just a bunch of chicken, every freaken day, i'm never eating chicken again, and all you can eat bread rolls basically
    Never say never!!
    May just want to hold off for a while and then prepare it different.
    What kind of chicken are you eating? Breasts? Or like some patty/fritter things. Makes a big difference.
  29. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

lol...that is what i said about rice after living in the phillipines for over 7 years....after around 6 months of not eating rice i realized i really like it, lol.
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.53%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Haven't read through the whole log but will tonight.
    rgr that, its pretty straight forward, if theres anything you want to know please ask!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.53%

Never say never!!
    May just want to hold off for a while and then prepare it different.
    What kind of chicken are you eating? Breasts? Or like some patty/fritter things. Makes a big difference.
    Have you ever had peanut chicken at the buffets? comes in like little fried strips....well it like that...but no peanut flavor, doesn't taste any good, and is all grease. I eat to survive lol, not because I'm enjoying it hahaha
  32. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.53%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    lol...that is what i said about rice after living in the phillipines for over 7 years....after around 6 months of not eating rice i realized i really like it, lol.
    haha yeeeaaa that white sticky rice is addictive, so is that chicken adobo.....*shudders* ugh chicken lol
  33. Diamond Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.65%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyActivity God

haha yeeeaaa that white sticky rice is addictive, so is that chicken adobo.....*shudders* ugh chicken lol
    damn...i miss that dammed adobo. you tried balut?
    IRONCHAMPUSA REP

use code BIGT35OFF at http://www.ironchampusa.com/112.html
  34. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'10"  0 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Looks like you had a nice little run with this stack!
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.53%

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post

damn...i miss that dammed adobo. you tried balut?
    Lol no and I never will try balut, my ex had a young neice that couldnt get enough of that nastyness though. Did you ever???
  36. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.53%

Quote Originally Posted by R1balla View Post
    Looks like you had a nice little run with this stack!
    Yea its going good, getting ready to post up some mote progress pics and stats.if anyone is prone to E side effects id def grab something harder thab erase.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Fermented Leucine (50 Servings)
    By Rick Grimes in forum Product Reviews
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-16-2013, 11:01 AM
  2. Natty Test Stack Androgel, DAA, Erase, Endosurge first log
    By tigersrb6754 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 10-30-2012, 06:50 PM
  3. Can You Mix DAA and Endosurge?
    By Domenic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11